Warriors a new dawn (Open for you to read)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Warriors a new dawn (Open for you to read)

Postby Instinct » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:03 am

Warriors a new dawn
Thank you for the help of Sushi Cat’s role play and all the members in it.
Including, Sushi Cat, joltdoom, TheMightyMeep, BrightHeart<3

Allegiances
Earth Clan

Leader WhiteStar ~ a pale ginger tom with a white blaze running down his face to his paws.
Deputy CherryMist ~ a cherry brown she-cat with brown eyes and nose. Sister to PineFur.
Apprentice ~ IvyPaw
Medicine cat PineFur ~ a brown tom with hazel green eyes. Brother to CherryMist.
Apprentice ~ HorsePaw
Warriors (toms, and she-cats without kits)
FireStorm ~ a ginger tom with a white tipped tail.
TalconClaw ~ a black and brown she-cat with blue eyes.
MoonBerry ~ a white and grey she-cat with blue eyes.
Apprentice ~ GarnetPaw
YewTail ~ a white tom with a ginger tail.
Apprentice ~ EchoPaw
DustStreak ~ a brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
AdderFang ~ a black tom with amber eyes.
BlueFeather ~ a blue-ish grey tom with one blue eye and one brown eye.
Apprentice ~ FalconPaw
CottonSnap ~ a white she-cat with a black patch covering her left eye and ear, with green eyes.
DappleWing ~ a grey she-cat with white speckled flanks.
Apprentices (more than six moons old, in training to become warriors)
EchoPaw ~ a black and white tom with green eyes.
FalconPaw ~ a grey tabby tom with yellow amber eyes.
GarnetPaw ~ a black she-cat with ginger stripes on her flanks, golden amber eyes.
HorsePaw ~ a brown tabby she-cat with ginger stripes and golden amber eyes.
IvyPaw ~ a white-ish she-cat with green hazel eyes.
Queens (She-cats with kits or expecting kits)
JadeCloud ~a black tabby she-cat dark blue eyes, sometimes turn purple.
Elders (former queens and warriors, now retired)
IronWhisker ~a brown and grey tom with amber eyes.
Kestrel Wing ~a brown she-cat with grey eyes.

Fire Clan
Leader ThunderStar ~ a black tom with a white scar in the shape of a thunder bolt.
Deputy ArrowWind~ a grey cat with white stripes running down the tom’s flanks.
Apprentice ~ PebblePaw
Medicine cat BlossomBreeze ~ a white cat with brown flecks on the she-cat’s flanks.
CoalBerry ~ a black she-cat with green eyes.
Apprentice ~ OwlPaw
DragonFlame ~ a dark ginger tom with amber eyes.
Apprentice ~ NightPaw
EagleClaw ~ a golden brown she-cat with amber eyes.
FeatherBlossom ~ a pale tabby she-cat with hazel green eyes.
HeatherClaw ~ a black with hints of brown, she-cat with blue eyes.
IceClaw ~ a white tom with icy blue eyes.
JasmineMoon ~ a white she-cat with ginger flecks along her spine.
LizardTail ~ a brown tabby tom with a thin tail.
MountainSong ~ a grey she-cat with a white tipped tail and green eyes.
NightPaw ~ a black tom with dark brown eyes.
OwlPaw ~ a brown and grey tabby tom with amber eyes.
PebblePaw ~ a dapple grey she-cat with grey eyes.
SageShadow ~ a brown tabby with green eyes.
TinyWhisker ~ a white she-cat with half of all senses.
VineFoot ~ a brown tom with white stripes on one paw.

Water Clan
Leader WeaverStar ~ a brown and white she-cat with stripes on her head on the brown patches.
Deputy YarrowFang~ a pale ginger tabby she-cat.
Apprentice ~ LynxPaw
Medicine cat AshTail~ a white she-cat with grey specks on her flanks and a grey tail.
BronzeFoot ~ a white tom with a ginger paw.
CrystalWish ~ a brown she-cat with a white star on her forehead.
Apprentice ~ LightingPaw
CrowTail ~ a brown tom with a black neck, belly and tail.
Apprentice ~ FoxPaw
DawnFlight ~ a tortoise-shell she-cat with a brown eye and a green eye.
Apprentice ~ GhostPaw
EmeraldFlower ~ a blue-ish grey cat with emerald green eyes.
FrozenFang ~ a white she-cat with grey eyes.
Apprentice ~ HawkPaw
FoxPaw ~ a brown tom with a white tipped tail, his colouring is like a fox.
GhostPaw ~ a white tom with grey-ish green eyes.
HawkPaw ~ a brown and white tom with yellow eyes.
LightingPaw ~ a black she-cat with white stripes down her flanks.
LynxPaw ~ a brown tabby she-cat with golden amber eyes.
MaplePool ~ a tortoise shell she-cat with brown eyes.
MoleTooth ~ a brown tabby tom with broken teeth.
OpalMist ~ a grey she-cat with white flecks on her face and the backs of her ears.
PaleCloud ~ a ginger tom with white flecks on his back.

Air Clan
Leader IvyStar ~ a black tom with a white face and white tipped tail.
Apprentice ~ DeadPaw
Deputy QuailStripe ~ a brown tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Apprentice ~ CometPaw
Medicine cat RainSong ~ a pale grey she-cat with blue eyes.
SlateBerry ~ a grey she-cat with icy blue eyes.
ThrushSong ~ a tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Apprentice ~ CanaryPaw
VemonFang ~ a golden tabby tom with amber eyes.
Apprentice ~ ClawPaw
WildBerry ~ a tortoise shell she-cat with hazel brown eyes.
YewBerry ~ a golden ginger she-cat with pale green eyes.
AcornHeart ~ a pale brown tom with pale green eyes.
BoulderStorm ~ a dappled grey tom with pale grey eyes.
BlueThorn ~ a blue-ish grey tom with one blue eye and one green eye.
BritleNose ~ a black and white tom with blue eyes.
CanaryPaw ~ a brown-ish red-ish tom with golden amber eyes.
ClawPaw ~ a dark brown tom with dark amber eyes.
CometPaw ~ a dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes.
DeadPaw ~ a black tom with pale grey eyes.
DesertLily ~ a ginger tabby she-cat with pale grey eyes.
DesertMoon ~ a pale tortoise shell she-cat.

Prologue
“Come in, I heard you have something to report, I may be concerned about?” The black tom looked at the newcomer who came into his den.
“Yes, it’s important, it has disturbed us gratefully and our clan is in danger, it’s the twolegs. They have been scented so close to camp.” A golden tabby replied.
A pale grey she-cat entered. “Have you heard from star clan?” She asked worriedly.
“No, its leaf bare and twolegs are roaming the forest, I must see for myself.” The black tom got up.
“No, wait there is more, these twolegs we saw them, they were cradling a piece of twisted metal and it breaths smoke and fire and the sound they make is scaring off all our prey.” The black tom frowned. “This is leaf bare and we sacredly have any prey anyway.” The pale tom continued.
“What are we going to do IvyStar?” The medicine cat replied worriedly.
Last edited by Instinct on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Warrior Book 1
PLEASE DON`T BAN 'LovingCity' I am sending some of my creatures to help her get started and I might quit anyway, so I am sending her my doubles.
Instinct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors a new dawn (CLOSED) U.C

Postby Instinct » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am

Chapter 1
White Star came out of his den, the clan was peaceful and the sun was shining through the trees, touching the ground where it could.
“No, sign of anything on the dawn patrol” CherryMist was approaching her leader.
“Good, have the apprentices been assessed recently?” WhiteStar replied.
“No, I was thinking you were up to it.” Hesitating at what her leader might say.
“Of course, you know full well I like to see how my ‘warriors-to-be’ are doing.” The pale ginger tom replied coolly. CherryMist relaxed. “You should get some rest, you look like you haven`t eaten in moons”
To CherryMist’s surprise he was right, she didn`t feel hungry but she felt the icy winds of leaf bare ripping her fur out. She walked over to the fresh kill pile to find it was high, but the scrawny pieces of fresh kill had barely a mouthful of meat that would satisfy a hungry cat like CherryMist. She picked out a rabbit and took it to a spot in the winter sun to warm her pelt. Feeling her strength return she got up from eating her prey to see her apprentice, IvyPaw, bounding over to her.
“WhiteStar said we are going to be assessed so I came to look for you.” IvyPaw mewed happily, showing her usual spirit.
“Have you eaten, you will need your strength for this task.” CherryMist told the apprentice.
“Yes I have eaten CherryMist, HorseTail and EchoPaw are still eating, they are so slow.” She meowed. CherryMist flicked her ears in amusement, Maybe they aren`t used to the cold yet? CherryMist thought.
“Are we ready?” WhiteStar interrupted her thoughts and was padding over.
“Yes, I know I am.” IvyPaw replied feeling the excitement radiating off her. CherryMist gleamed with a thorn of pride. WhiteStar flicked his tail to order them to follow, IvyPaw followed and then CherryMist, they met up with the other mentors and apprentices and set of out it the forest, they edged along the river and up the fire clan border, the apprentices pausing to smell the air for danger. CherryMist padded alongside her leader, who was also getting a sniff of the frosty morning air. CherryMist saw them approach a clearing were the apprentices are usual trained, one by one the apprentices were order to show off their moves and then were to play fight against WhiteStar himself. IvyPaw lunged at him with paws outstretched, WhiteStar pushed her away, but IvyPaw swung round and nipped the leader’s front legs, WhiteStar reared and IvyPaw swung round and with sheathed paws aimed a blow at her leader’s head, the leader twist her paw into the ground, IvyPaw kicked round and pawed at the leader’s belly fur and then finally threw her leader of her. WhiteStar got up and shook the leaves from his pelt, he was impressed by the way the apprentices have progressed, yet he said nothing, a pang of disappointment hit CherryMist as to why her leader hadn`t praised the young cat and why he didn`t want to make them warriors yet. CherryMist looked at her leader and saw hope in his eyes; maybe he will talk to me when we get back to camp? She thought. WhiteStar cuffed CherryMist around the ear to awake her from her thoughts, CherryMist saw a smirk on the other warriors faces and walked away with their apprentices who were looking around for prey. “You should stop day dreaming so much” WhiteStar mewed a hint of amusement in his tone.

By sun high the patrol returned to camp, each member of the patrol had a piece of fresh kill swinging from their jaws. They dropped it on the fresh kill pile. WhiteStar looked around the clearing and from their way back from hunting he had noticed that new leaf was almost here. Signalling to CherryMist nearby with a flick of his tail, he made his way to his den pushing through some brambles, CherryMist followed, WhiteStar sat down in his nest arranging his bedding, CherryMist then sat down “I don`t want to make apprentices warriors yet, they were brilliant this morning, but some of them still need work, IvyPaw is ready to be made a warrior, but I would like her to be accompanied by one of her fellow den mates.” CherryMist nodded, she felt a pang of sympathy for her apprentice, but a little more training won’t hurt and they have plenty of warriors at the moment anyway.
“I hope you understand, I just feel it’s what’s best for her” CherryMist nodded again “I understand WhiteStar, I know how it feels to be a warrior without any of your friends being made warrior with you, I want you, PineFur, all the apprentices and YewTail, DuskStreak, BlueFang, CottonSnap and DappledTail, to go tonight’s gathering.” WhiteStar nodded “You may go now, I am glad we have discussed this, your day dreaming get’s the best of you.” He purred in amusement. CherryMist flicked her ears in annoyance, was daydreaming such a bad thing for a warrior? IvyPaw greeted her outside “Well? How did I do?”
“You did fine; you are going to be made a warrior anytime soon.” IvyPaw looked down at her paws. “What did I do wrong?”
“Nothing, you did nothing; he said you’re doing brilliantly and he wants you to keep it up so your den mates can join you for a warrior ceremony.” CherryMist pressed her flank into IvyPaw, IvyPaw looked up and smiled. “I want to be the best warrior there can be!” IvyPaw said proudly putting her tail up high. “By the way, you are going to the gathering, you can tell all the apprentices because they are all going.” IvyPaw was already outside the apprentice’s den when CherryMist felt the warmth of the young cat leave her. CherryMist confronted the sun high patrol, which included YewTail, CottonSnap and DappledTail “WhiteStar has asked you to go to tonight’s gathering.”
“Very Well” YewTail dipped his head in acknowledgement, CottonSnap and DappledTail nodded too. “Good, you must get some rest and eat” she ordered them; they carried their prey and sat down to each in a sunny patch. CherryMist went to find DustStreak and BlueFang who were talking to the elders, “May I?” KestrelWing nodded, DustStreak glared at her with cold amber eyes and then he relaxed. CherryMist looked at him in surprise at the nasty cold glare that he had just given her. BlueFang turned to face her “Yes, What is it?”
“Well I want to let you know that WhiteStar has asked you and DustStreak are going to tonight’s gathering.” BlueFang nodded and led DustStreak out with a flick of the tail. “Is everything all right?” CherryMist had watched them go and then turned back to IronWhisker and KestrelWing “Yes, they were just keeping us company and up together with clan news.” KestrelWing replied coolly. CherryMist settled herself to share tongues with the elders.

The Dusk patrol returned and WhiteStar was waiting at the entrance with her warriors, CherryMist appeared from the Medicine Cat den and walked over to her leader’s side and saw her apprentice among the warriors, WhiteStar lead the cats out of the entrance and along the river edge, they reach a thing bank which led to a small island in the river, they walked onto the bank and onto the island, the cats separated and walked to friends that belong to other clans. Once a moon there would be a gathering were all clans make truce. White Star made his way towards the tree stump with CherryMist at his heels.
“Greetings WhiteStar” a black tom approached him.
“Hello ThunderStar, How are things?” WhiteStar sat down and wrapped his tail neatly over his paws.
“Good, How about you?” They were interrupted by a yowl from the approaching Air Clan and Water Clan; to CherryMist surprise they looked thinner than ever.
“Let’s get on with this meeting, we don`t have time to waste.” IvyStar growled and leaped onto the stump. ThunderStar followed and WhiteStar with WeaverStar following behind. CherryMist turned too looked at the stump and the four cats silhouetted against the moonlight. A yowl sounded across the clearing and all the cats turned to face the leaders. IvyStar stepped forward first with utter urgency.
“Cats of all clans, I welcome you, but this is no time to discuss a great matter than this.”
The cats below started murmuring and IvyStar continued “Twolegs have been scented so close to our camp, some what we have survived the damage they have done, They are scaring off our prey, if we don`t act now then we will die of starvation.”
“It is true to say that the twolegs have built a big nest north of our territory and have also been scaring off our prey” WeaverStar interrupted.
“Together we demand territory.” They looked hopeful at ThunderStar and WhiteStar.
“Never.” ThunderStar spat “How should we know that what your say is true? If we hand you over territory for free, when we don`t speak among ourselves of twolegs.” WhiteStar shifted uncomfortably.
“It’s true what he is saying.” WhiteStar said at last.
“Then if need be we will fight, for what is right for our clan” IvyStar spat back. The cats below shifted uncomfortably and some with their hackles raised, CherryMist looked up but there was no sign of clouds threatening to cover the moon.
“Even if you did want territory from us then how would you get here?” ThunderStar questioned.
“Crossing this island, How else? We, Air Clan and Water Clan cannot fight amongst ourselves in great need; we decided to have to share territory.” WeaverStar nodded in acknowledgement a few cats yowled in disgust.
“Is there some way to get rid of these Twolegs?” WhiteStar retorted coolly.
“No, they have twisted pieces of metal which breathe fire and smoke.” IvyStar sat down looking down at what the pale ginger cat had told him, he too had seen himself what the twolegs were doing.
“But have they proved to kill a cat?” ThunderStar questioned again.
“No.”
“Then may star clan go with you” WhiteStar jumped down from the stump and rounded up his warriors CherryMist looked back as the three leaders gathered their own warriors.

JadeCloud watch the cats return from inside the elders den she was sharing tongues with the elders, CherryMist was glad to see the camp peaceful, she thought that before long the clans would been in a war over twolegs, she went to the warriors den and sat down to think.
“Are you ok?” FireStorm asked.
“Yes, I was thinking the gathering.” A yowl came from outside, the leader had called a clan meeting from a high branch. The couple went out and sat down near the front.
“As you may know, Air Clan and Water Clan are looking for trouble, demanding for new territory because of twolegs” Yowls of disgust rose the assembled cats, WhiteStar asked for silence with a flick of his tail.
“The only way they are going to get want they want is with a fight, so I would like extra patrols, we haven`t given in to their demands, if necessary we may have to fight with fire clan” Yowls of agreement went up and ended with silence when it was said that they would have to fight with an enemy against an enemy.
“I want you to sleep well and be prepared, I am considering in making some apprentices warriors.” They were interrupted by a yowl from the entrance and a whole patrol of Water Clan and Air Clan warriors ran through the bramble tunnel. CherryMist looked around the clearing the heaving cats locked into their opponents, she couldn`t see IvyPaw anywhere. She was knocked off her paws when a cat raked its claws down her flanks. IvyPaw arrived with a party of Fire Clan warriors. A Fire Clan cat that was recognize as, ArrowWind the fire clan deputy. CherryMist flashed him a grateful look, when the BronzeFoot lunged at ArrowWind hissing, ArrowWind neatly twisted him and pinned him to the ground.
“Your place isn`t here.” ArrowWind bit down into the struggling tom’s shoulder, He let going the and tom swung to claw his face, but ArrowWind pressed his paw into the ground, the young tom struggled “Don`t let me bite your other shoulder.” He scowled at him and released his paw. BronzeFoot limped out of the entrance. CherryMist swung round and clawed the tail of YewBerry, the she-cat screeched and swung round, when DustStreak took a blow to her head, she hit the ground motionless. CherryMist looked in horror at DustStreak but he was already struggling with another warrior. ArrowWind was clawing the face off, a tabby Air Clan warrior, she howled in pain and run out with the fleeing warriors, a huge black tom from Water Clan, CherryMist knew the warrior from a gathering they had first met at as apprentices. The huge tom stood there, CherryMist couldn`t just do nothing so she swung herself at him, trying to copy her apprentices moves, she had done to WhiteStar, but CrowTail slashed her cheek and swung her round to the ground, CherryMist clawed at his neck, the black tom yowled and ran. CherryMist weakly got up, IvyPaw had blood oozing from a gash on her forehead. WhiteStar looked around and saw YewBerry, QuailStripe who had once been the deputy of Air Clan.
“They were no match for us” WhiteStar looked at the limp bodies.
“I am grateful for your help” He turned to ArrowWind;
“Tell ThunderStar I owe him” ArrowWind nodded and gathered his injured warriors and meowed their goodbyes and left for their own territory. CherryMist was relieved to see her apprentice not badly hurt. PineFur was treating her, but she kept fidgeting,
“I saw you, fight like a warrior” WhiteStar licked the wounded apprentice’s shoulder.
“You did?” IvyPaw looked at him awkwardly. “Yes it is your turn to be a warrior.”
WhiteStar jumped up onto the high branch. “Before we were so rudely interrupted, I think we should continue the ceremonies, while star clan are stilling watching.”
IvyPaw was seated along with her mentor and the three other apprentices. “I, WhiteStar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. IvyPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?”
“I do” Mewed IvyPaw
“Then by the powers of star clan, I give you your warrior name IvyPaw, from this moment you will be known as IvyWing. Star clan honours your courage and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Earth Clan.” WhiteStar jumps down and rest his muzzle on top of the new warrior’s head. IvyWing licks WhiteStar’s shoulder with respect. The clan chant the warriors name until they were hushed again for another ceremony.
“I, WhiteStar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. GarnetPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?”
“I do” GarnetPaw replied, shivering with excitement.
“Then by the powers of star clan, I give you your warrior name GarnetPaw, from this moment you will be known as GarnetMoon. Star clan honours your skills and ferocity, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Earth Clan.” WhiteStar rests his muzzle on top of the new warrior’s head. GarnetMoon licks WhiteStar’s shoulder with respect. The clan chant the warriors name until they were hushed again for another ceremony.
“I, WhiteStar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. FalconPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?”
“I do” FalconPaw replied coolly.
“Then by the powers of star clan, I give you your warrior name FalconPaw, from this moment you will be known as FalconFlight. Star clan honours your courage and skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Earth Clan.” WhiteStar rests his muzzle on top of the new warrior’s head. FalconFlight licks WhiteStar’s shoulder with respect. The clan chant the warriors name until they were hushed again for another ceremony.
“I, WhiteStar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. EchoPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?”
“I do” EchoPaw screeched with happiness.
“Then by the powers of star clan, I give you your warrior name EchoPaw, from this moment you will be known as EchoSong. Star clan honours your enthusiasm and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Earth Clan.” WhiteStar and rests his muzzle on top of the new warrior’s head. EchoSong licks WhiteStar’s shoulder with respect. The clan chant the warrior’s names and crowd round to give them a lick or a nudge of congratulations.
HorsePaw was sat next to her mentor smiling at her friends who had just be made warriors, a pang of guilt hit her, but she still congratulated them, she would be the one to heal their wounds after battle when PineFur was gone. She was wondering whether she had made the right decision.
CherryMist as ordering patrols. WhiteStar was leading the moonrise patrol along with, FireStorm, FalconFlight and TalconClaw. WhiteStar led the way out of the clearing and into the forest, the faint stench of Water Clan and Air Clan still hung in the air.
“Tomorrow I must take some warriors to the moonpool.” WhiteStar shot a glance at FalconFlight who wasn`t listening, he was smelling the air and scent marking at the Fire Clan boundary.
“With such a defeat I think they know that we are strong with Fire Clan” they were interrupted by a warrior who was panting and crossed the border, his coat stained with blood. It was CoalBerry, FireStorm rushed forwards “She is dead.” He muttered angrily. WhiteStar padded over to examined more closely “Air Clan and Water Clan again.”
“No wait, smell that too, rogues.” WhiteStar sniffed again more strongly, FalconFlight was right. “I need someone to race back to camp”
“I already sent TalconClaw.” FalconFlight butted in.
“Good, let’s go.” They crossed the border and raced into the heart of Fire Clan territory. The stench of battle grew thick in the air, FalconFlight wanted to hurl.
They crossed a stream and entered the camp, they had already left. “Wha.....What happened, we are too late?” WhiteStar stammered.
ArrowWind limped over and collapsed harshly on the floor. “They had rogues.”
“I know, CoalBerry is dead.” ArrowWind cried out “No, my beautiful”
“Our medicine cats are dead too, please help us.” ThunderStar limped over.
“We will help you” a fresh party of warriors arrived “Send for PineFur.” WhiteStar sent one of her warriors away again.
“We will help you grow strong again. We need to discuss the situation.” WhiteStar knew the Fire Clan leader must be exhausted, but he knew this couldn`t go on.
“It’s not your fault you couldn`t get here on time, the rogues were blocking the escape routes.” ThunderStar limped to his den with WhiteStar to lean on for support. They sat down in ThunderStar’s den “I have an idea” they discussed it until the warriors had cleaned up the messy clearing.
“All elders, queens and apprentices are dead except OwlPaw.” Reported ArrowWind. PineFur was keeping busy attending to all the warriors, they had a few warriors on guard and the rest were hunting or patrolling. WhiteStar nodded and looked at ThunderStar he dipped his head and looked away “How will we contribute to your plan?” ignoring ArrowWind’s report. “It’s ok, we can sort that out, we have plenty of warriors.”
“But what if they die?”
“They will be honoured by the clan.”

Chapter 2
IvyStar was in charge and was sitting on a high rock “We have succeed, we have gained territory from Fire Clan, soon enough we will take more and more and then all clans will be against Earth Clan” Yowls of victory aroused from the assembled cats.
“We will crush them again and again tomorrow we will strike again!” yowls of agreement rose again.
My Warrior Book 1
PLEASE DON`T BAN 'LovingCity' I am sending some of my creatures to help her get started and I might quit anyway, so I am sending her my doubles.
Instinct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Instinct » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am

Chapter 3
“Right then, I need two warriors a day, to cross the Water Clan and Air Clan border to patrol and attack any twolegs prowling around, so that we can stop attacks and Water Clan and Air Clan joining together, I know this is going to be tough, but I know that if you do not do this you will put our clan at risk, I have a good idea on what their planning so I want two warriors to sneak out tomorrow.” WhiteStar said to his warriors. “Any volunteers?”
“I will go” mewed CherryMist.
“I will go too.” TalconClaw mewed coolly.
“Good I will ask some more warriors to go the next day, Now get some rest all of you”
“I want to say that I am grateful for all your hard work.” ThunderStar said. They had made a temporary camp on the boundary line between the two clans and joined together.
All the warriors looked exhausted and got up and walked into the warriors den, some of them taking fresh kill to share.
“I am glad that you have made this arrangement, so of the warriors don`t agree, but a few days to settle into a new camp and we will be fine.”
“I hope your right” WhiteStar escorted ThunderStar to their den and lay down together. Silver Pelt was watching down on them until the sun rose again the next day.

Chapter 4
“I hope they aren`t patrolling this early.” TalconClaw said crossing Water Stone Island.
“Hopefully not.” To their surprise they weren`t, instead they skimmed along the reed bed and saw a line of warriors in the trees, they were heading towards Water Stone Island.
“Quick in the reeds, they bathed in the mud to hide their scent.” The line of warriors walked past.
“I cannot wait to sink my teeth into some Fire Clan blood again, it was eerily warm.” Said a rogue.
“Oh no, they going to attack again, you will need to warn them, it will be too late. I know.” TalconClaw muttered and chased some ducks into the air, the Air Clan and Water Clan warriors flinched but continued to walk across into Fire Clan Territory.

The ducks quacked over the new camp of Fire and Earth Clan, WhiteStar was standing at the entrance to his and ThunderStar’s den, looking up at the ducks.
Patrols and hunting parties had returned on hearing the ducks “Is it an Omen?” they questioned WhiteStar. “I don`t know, Star Clan haven`t spoken to me, and if it is we should be prepared.”

CherryMist walked out of the reeds with TalconClaw deeper into the heart of Water Clan territory, they kept their guard up, but they stumbled across Water Clan’s old camp. It was deserted. CherryMist sniffed the air. It was stale. They kept walking and the trees parted to reveal a huge twolegs nest out of nowhere. A couple to twolegs walked in front of them, the crept round to face them in the bush.
“Attack!” CherryMist was already clawing off the face of one Twolegs the other had runaway, and TalconClaw was giving chase and then ran back to help CherryMist and sunk her teeth into the Twolegs shin. The twolegs howled and shook them off and ran away. CherryMist watched them run and followed a twoleg path up to Air Clan and into the heart of their camp, they saw some more twolegs, one was carrying a partridge. CherryMist attacked from behind on this one, biting into its neck, the twoleg howled and the other swiped at CherryMist, but TalconClaw was already on it, biting it’s shoulder and clawing it’s ear and face and bit into its nose, they threw them off. CherryMist landed neatly but TalconClaw was laying limp under a tree. “No.” CherryMist ran over the limp body was lifeless. CherryMist stayed with her for a while and buried her and licked her last farewell, she couldn`t carry the dead body half way through Air Clan territory. CherryMist walked through the trees, their mission had been a success for the first day, and she got back and smelt blood in the air “Oh No.” She raced through the trees ignoring the prey that scuttled in the undergrowth. She reached the camp entrance and saw cats fleeing, It wasn`t Wind Clan or Air Clan, It was the remaining warriors of both Fire Clan and Earth Clan, She ran up to her leader “What happened?”
“Star clan sent ducks as an oath to warn us about a battle, and they were right, Water Clan and Air Clan have driven us to their territory.” WhiteStar didn`t say any more, the cats surrounded the leaders for protection and led them to their new home.
Air Clan and Water Clan yowled their victories in the night sky, clouds had covered the moon.
Exhausted CherryMist sat down in the abandoned Air and Water Clan camp. The warriors assembled themselves to face their defeat leaders. “News, CherryMist?” WhiteStar turned to his deputy, all eyes turned to her, she felt hot under her pelt.
“TalconClaw is dead.” She hung her head. Yowls of disgust raised and the horror in their eyes. White Star approached his deputy.
“How?”
“She died clawing a face of one of the twolegs, we fought against at least four twolegs and they ran away.” She hung her head lower; a wail came from the crowd.
“I, WhiteStar leader of Earth Clan with sit a vigil for our beloved warrior.”
“I, ThunderStar leader of Fire Clan shall also sit a vigil for a warrior who gave her life to save both clans” ThunderStar stepped forward in line with WhiteStar.
“I need all of you to get some rest; we have a long day tomorrow.”
“Are we going to get a territory back?” yowls of protest aroused from the audience. WhiteStar flicked his tail for silence.
“We, shall make our clan strong again, chase off these twolegs make prey revive to the forest and then regain what was once our territory.” Yowls of disgust and agreement mixed to protest against the Earth Clan leader’s suggestion. The warriors headed for their dens and some picked up fresh kill on the way.
WhiteStar sat down with ThunderStar and their deputies and talked.
“We should make sure everyone gets a bite of prey a day, even if we have to share a rabbit.” WhiteStar said the deputies exchanged glances.
“We should send out patrols and if they come across twolegs attack them, I want at least one of us four to go with each patrol.” ThunderStar said the deputies nodded in acknowledgement.
ThunderStar and WhiteStar dismissed their deputies and they left for the warriors den. ThunderStar and WhiteStar sat a vigil for the beloved warrior, TalconClaw.
My Warrior Book 1
Instinct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Instinct » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am

Chapter 5
The sun was shining through the trees, it was a warm summer morning and IvyStar strode out of his den and sat down to eat, he looked at his warriors they were settling into their new home.
WeaverStar went to sit down next to IvyStar and took a vole from he prey pile and ate it with him. IvyStar had swallowed his last morsel and licked his muzzle.
“Today we will go our separate ways, so that our warriors don`t get to comfortable.” IvyStar meowed.
“I agree, but what about the rogues.”
“I said they could either stay or just return to their normal lives and they are allowed to hunt on our new territory.” IvyStar looked at his new deputy SlateBerry who was organising patrols with YarrowFang.
WeaverStar wasn`t so sure. IvyStar got up and padded over to the high branch and jumped up and yowled for a clan meeting. WeaverStar swallowed her last bit of vole and licked her muzzle and sat down underneath the high branch.
“Today we will return to our normal lives in a new territory, we will scent out their camps and repair and rebuild our clans like nothing has happened.” A few yowls of agreement rose from the prying eyes from the cats below.
“We shall leave at once and send out patrols to renew the scent markers.” WeaverStar said getting up and gathering her warriors. WeaverStar walked over to IvyStar. “I will take care of our kits.” She said quietly and pressed her muzzled into his scruff.
“Yes, I am sure you will, they will make great allies.” IvyStar said.
WeaverStar licked his shoulder respectfully and left the camp with her warriors and went to their new home.
IvyStar stood where he was until they had left, then he gathered his own warriors and walked out of the camp entrance and walked into the heart of Earth Clan territory, He had chosen ThrushSong, BritleNose, CanaryPaw, BoulderStorm and WildBerry to scent mark the territory and find the best hunting spots. IvyStar wanted to rest and made his way to his new den, he had been up all night sitting vigil with WildBerry, for ClawPaw. He sighed heavily, knowing that star clan must be angry, but he had to protect his clan.
ThrushSong, BritleNose, CanaryPaw, BoulderStorm and WildBerry were walking through the trees.
“When are we going to start training again?” CanaryPaw complained.
“When IvyStar gives the word to go ahead, you know what I will ask him when we get back, happy.” ThrushSong was in the best of moods today, her tabby pelt was matted with blood and dust, the medicine cat RainSong was so busy that she hadn`t gotten time to do everyone the day after the battle, most of the warriors weren`t gravely injured, because they had had rogues on their side.
“Shhh....” BoulderStorm hissed and was crouching low; ahead they saw that IvyStar and WeaverStar were having a secret meeting. BoulderStorm could make out the words ‘kits’ and ‘allies’, luckily they were downwind so they wouldn`t scent them.
“What is she doing there?” CanaryPaw burst out.
“Shhh....” ThrushSong cuffed CanaryPaw around the ear.
BoulderStorm backed up the others followed more slowly. “What we don`t tell them, won’t hurt us.” BoulderStorm narrowed his eyes at ThrushSong’s loud apprentice.
BritleNose meowed in agreement, but she knew it was going to be hard for ThrushSong to keep her apprentice quiet about this.
“If you tell anyone I will claw your ears off.” ThrushSong threaten her apprentice.
“Yes ThrushSong” CanaryPaw meowed obediently.
“Let’s get back to camp” ThrushSong mewed hastily.

Chapter 6
WhiteStar awoke from his vigil and poked ThunderStar with his paw; he stirred and sat up glancing at the morning sky. OwlPaw approached them; He had sat a vigil by himself and looked tired. “I have no mentor now.” He looked at his paws. ThunderStar nodded, he didn`t need to call a clan meeting, cats were flooding from their dens. “LizardTail shall be OwlPaw’s new mentor.” ThunderStar said his voice sounded hoarse.
LizardTail stepped forward and touched noses with the apprentice. “I will be making a journey to the Moonpool today.” WhiteStar announced.
“I would, like FalconFlight, EchoSong, IvyWing, GarnetMoon, HorsePaw and PineFur.” WhiteStar dipped his head to dismiss the group, they started to work. PineFur got them all herbs and each warrior ate them and was gathering by the entrance to go.
“At least we haven`t got far to walk.” EchoSong mewed. WhiteStar gazed coldly at EchoSong and he dipped his head in acknowledgement of what he had said was wrong.
FireStorm approached WhiteStar “I will go and chase off twolegs”
“Thank you for volunteering, FireStorm.” WhiteStar pressed his muzzled on the warriors dipped head.
“I will go” CherryMist mewed as she padded up beside FireStorm and pressed her flank into his.
“No you should rest”
“No, I want to go, for what they did to TalconClaw.”
FireStorm looked at WhiteStar and then at CherryMist. WhiteStar nodded.
“I will go too then.” YewTail came up padding up, from over hearing the conversation.
WhiteStar nodded “May Star Clan go with you.”
YewTail nodded respectfully and the three cats raced out of the entrance.
WhiteStar raced out of the entrance with his band of warriors
“May Star Clan go with you” ThunderStar called.
WhiteStar sniffed the air, a few twolegs stench was fresh in the air, but signs of their blood scattered the ground, WhiteStar slowed and paced curiously through the trees, his warriors keeping single file. They came to a slope and they raced down the slope, it was getting dark, as they ran over the hill, they could see the cave entrance to the Moonpool. WhiteStar sat down “You must not talk to anyone during the time we spend here, until a new dawn rises.”
They all nodded and entered the tunnel, WhiteStar settled himself to the other side of the clearing and layed down and put his paw in the Moonpool, HorsePaw and PineFur did the same, the warriors sat down looking in awe at the Moonpool.

TalconClaw was a ghostly colour and was sat among many cats and she stepped forward her paw steps let out star dust that shimmered in the moonlight.
“Scarcer than water in summer
Scarcer than leaves in winter
This will make the rivers run red
And will turn blue in your heart.”
WhiteStar saw HorsePaw and PineFur beside him. PineFur then spoke “I, PineFur, medicine cat of Earth Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve hher Clan for many moons. HorsePaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?
“I do.” Mewed HorsePaw
“Then by the powers of Star Clan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. HorsePaw, from this moment you will be known as HorseTail. Star Clan honours your skills and your courage, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat. PineFur rests his muzzle on the top of the new medicine cat's head and HorseTail licks his shoulder in respect. The Star Clan cats chant the new medicine cat's new name.
They began to fade away and PineFur woke up with WhiteStar waiting and then HorseTail looked up. They silently got up and walked out of the cave to see the sun rising “I was granted my medicine cat name.” HorseTail said to her friends, they chant her new name all the way back to camp. WhiteStar told them to get some rest and he sat down to talk with ThunderStar.
At Sun high most of the cats were busy, but WhiteStar sat on the branch and called the cats together. “HorseTail was granted her medicine cat name at the Moonpool” the cats chanted her new name and then sat to listen. “ThunderStar and I have agreed that HorseTail should be the new Fire Clan’s medicine cat.” Yowls of disgust rose “I know it’s hard, but they haven`t got a medicine cat and BlossomBreeze did not have an apprentice.” HorseTail looked at her paws, but PineFur whispered something to her. “She has shown courage and skills to Earth Clan but without Fire Clan we wouldn`t be the four clans of the forest, this is the way star clan asks us for it to be and we have to make sacrifices. HorseTail knows that it is hard to leave her birth clan and will give her loyalty to Fire Clan.” WhiteStar dismissed the meeting before the cats below started to protest, Fire Clan cats gathered round to greet her.
“You will be able to see me at gathering and when we have to go to the Moonpool” PineFur whispered. HorseTail nodded in acknowledgment.
There was a loud wail, “My kits, they are coming!” JadeCloud screeched. HorseTail and PineFur ran over, they retrieved one of the kits and licked them. JadeCloud screamed and clawed at the floor. “I am losing her!” all warriors were shifting uncomfortably around the clearing “Oh star clan!” HorseTail said as she looked at the limp body of JadeCloud. One of the kits was born dead and they were two survivals. HorseTail looked at the two limp bodies. “Has star clan done this because they disagree with me going to FireClan?” she mumbled.
PineFur didn`t reply instead he was dragging the body into the clearing and set it out neatly so that it looked like she was sleeping and placed the dead kit under her paws. WhiteStar looked in silence. HorseTail was keeping the kits warm “We have no queens to rear the kits, what are we going to do?” PineFur looked at the kits and picked them up and rushed them to his den and put them in a nest and forced some berries down their throats “We are going to have to raise them ourselves.” Warriors were mourning with Jade Cloud’s dead body and greeted the dead kit. That night FireStorm was sat a vigil with the limp body.
The next morning HorseTail and PineFur buried her and was busily feeding the kits, stuffing them with berries to keep them alive, but quiet. HorseTail spent nearly all her time with them.
WhiteStar was sat with CherryMist updating on what they had attacked or seen yesterday on patrol, “less twolegs than there were the day before, and I think we are scaring them off”
WhiteStar nodded in reply, and looked at his paws. “I will go today and see for myself”
CherryMist nodded respectfully and turned away to go and organise patrols.
“I think it’s time we went our separate ways?” ThunderStar mewed approaching WhiteStar.
“I am not sure, I was going to look at the twolegs and then decide.” ThunderStar nodded in agreement “I just don`t know who to repay you for the debt we owe.”
“I will take YewTail, DustStreak, MoonBerry and AdderFang.”

They prepared to leave, ThunderStar saw them out and they walked through the forest
“They were scented over here yesterday.”
“I doubt if they will return today.” MoonBerry replied hastily. DustStreak grunted in agreement, AdderFang pushed DustStreak into the ferns “Sour puss” he teased.
“I am NOT a sour puss” AdderFang mimicked DustStreak’s words. DustStreak pushed AdderFang into the ferns on the other side of the forest path that was often used by the Water Clan warriors. AdderFang got up and WhiteStar was looking at them intently “Are you quit so finished?”
“Sorry WhiteStar.” AdderFang and DustStreak mumbled.
“Good” WhiteStar sniffed the air; there was one female twoleg nearby. They crouched in the shrubs that skirted the edge of the twoleg path, she wasn`t carrying a twist piece of metal like the others; she was carrying a ‘fine tree than opened’. “Attack” WhiteStar hissed. AdderFang ran out along with the other, he clawed at the twolegs feet and WhiteStar jumped up and bit into the twoleg’s arm, it screamed and dropped the ‘fine tree that opened’. DustStreak was clawing its shins. YewTail jumped up and clawed at the chest and throat, it screamed struggling and spluttering blood. MoonBerry was raking her claws down its back. A few more Twolegs howled and the cats jumped of the twoleg they were attacking, and it fell limp to the ground. One of the twolegs were chasing the cats through the trees, they ran up the tree hissing down at it. The twoleg walked away, picking up the limp body and taking it away.
They jumped down a few minutes later and walked back to camp through Air Clan territory and down into their camp, another three twolegs were there. They attack them the same way they did with the last twoleg, only they fled more easily.
The group of cats approached camp it was peaceful and most cats where basking in the last of the afternoon sun, all their tummies filled with prey. ThunderStar greeted them and sent the warriors to rest and eat.
PineFur came over to WhiteStar “We have named the kits, and want you to hear to approve of our choice.” WhiteStar nodded “FernKit and HeatherKit” WhiteStar nodded and smiled.
“May I see them?”
“Sure, follow me.” PineFur led them into the den into a clearing and into another den crammed with moss, WhiteStar leaned over to see HorseTail feeding them berries. One kit was a dark ginger with a black star on her head and the other was a ginger tabby.
“Much like their father” WhiteStar saw FireStorm coming in, he had been visiting them regularly, helping HorseTail feed them berries, so that HorseTail could get some sleep.
WhiteStar nodded to FireStorm and whispered in his ear “They will make fine warriors and they will be as loyal as you are FireStorm.” PineFur left with WhiteStar and took him back to the main clearing. WhiteStar sat down and shared tongues with his medicine cat, Silver Pelt shone on that clear and glorious night, it was warm and humid, All the warrior were asleep, and WhiteStar fell asleep alongside PineFur. PineFur was muttering loudly. Silver Pelt started to disappear, and the sun came up.
My Warrior Book 1
Instinct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Instinct » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am

Chapter 7
IvyStar was out on a patrol, with ThrushSong, who had explored the territory the day before and was now showing her leader where the best hunting spots were. ThrushSong was nervous and hoped that IvyStar hadn`t seen him meeting WeaverStar the day before.
“You seem restless.” IvyStar mewed.
ThrushSong began to panic. “It’s CanaryPaw, I worried about him, he doesn`t seem to be listening to me.” ThrushSong said coolly.
“Hmmm.... Maybe you weren`t ready for him and for that I am sorry.”
“Sorry, No he is a fine hunter”
“Well what is your problem?” IvyStar looked at her, She didn`t like lying to her leader, so she felt she had to spill it, before someone else does, being senior warrior and all.
“Yesterday, I saw you talking with WeaverStar”
“Oh you did? So that was what was troubling you, I guess you were downwind because I couldn`t smell you, although CanaryPaw I could hear, so I gathered you were close by, but Star Clan chose your fate for seeing me with her.”
“I didn`t over hear your conversation, only BoulderStorm insisted going closer to hear.”
“He has good hearing, How many know about this?” he questioned with concern.
“Only yesterday’s patrol, BoulderStorm, CanaryPaw, BritleNose and WildBerry and me, but I asked them to keep quiet, I didn`t know if I should tell you, I was scared, but I knew I would be loyal to the warrior code and you.”
“I see, CanaryPaw is loud, I cannot let this get out.”
They walked back to camp in silence. Later that day IvyStar took CanaryPaw out of camp. ThrushSong hung her head in shame as she watched them leave. IvyStar walked into the forest, far into Air Clan territory. “Why are we going here?”
“Because I want to show you something” IvyStar mewed coolly.
They reach a twoleg path. “Attack me.” IvyStar said.
“Why are we training here?” CanaryPaw asked.
“You ask too many questions” IvyStar threw himself at CanaryPaw “and for that you are gravely punished.” CanaryPaw yelped as IvyStar sank his teeth into CanaryPaw’s throat and ran off back to camp.

ThrushSong saw IvyStar return covered in blood and mud. “Twoleg dogs! They killed CanaryPaw, they were off leash and they chased us and I ran up a tree and tried to save CanaryPaw because he wasn`t fast enough to out run dogs”
ThrushSong looked horrified, she was suspicious that wasn`t true, he had killed him to keep him quiet, what kind of leader does that?
That night when Silver Pelt watched down upon them ThrushSong sat her vigil alone.

Chapter 8
WeaverStar was sat in her den grooming herself, she had sent for her medicine cat, AshTail and her deputy YarrowFang.
“I want you to know that I am pregnant, I want to give birth to these kits somewhere no one will know and take them to Fire Clan and Earth Clan.”
AshTail nodded, he didn`t want to question her leader. YarrowFang’s eyes grew wide with shock.
“The father is IvyStar; they will stay with me until they are strong enough to go to their new homes alone.”
AshTail didn`t show his shock, instead he replied coolly “What are you supposing to do?”
“The plan is to make a power ally” WeaverStar replied in a hasty tone.
“Do you really wish to give up your kits? Maybe fight against them? What if they don`t make leaders?” YarrowFang questioned.
“Enough!” WeaverStar ordered. “You mustn`t speak of this to any cat, do you understand, or you and the cat with this knowledge will face consequences.”
YarrowFang dipped her pale ginger head respectfully and exchanged glances with AshTail, AshTail swallowed hard, and WeaverStar dismissed the meeting with a flick of her tail. “Leave me.”
AshTail backed up first out of the den.
“You disappoint me; I thought you would support me.” WeaverStar frowned at her deputy.
“I’m sorry, I am concerned, for my clan and for you, this could....”
“I don`t want to hear it.” WeaverStar turned her muscles ripped under her pelt as she bent her head round to groom her black and white pelt. YarrowFang felt disheartened and left her den, she sat down on the edge of the clearing. LynxPaw padded over. “ummm...Can we do some battle moves?” she asked.
“Yes bring all the apprentice with you.” She said. LynxPaw ran off and retrieved all the apprentices and YarrowFang led her way into some trees and came to a dusty clearing at the base of a cliff.
“Right attack me.” She asked FoxPaw. FoxPaw flew at her paws outstretched; YarrowFang flipped her round locking her paws into the apprentice’s shoulder and swing her off course, so that she hit the dusty ground.
“Attack me” she ordered GhostPaw, who was next in line. GhostPaw came running to her before her strike; GhostPaw skidded to a halt and swiped his paw around Yarrow Fang’s face, keeping his claws sheathed. YarrowFang caught his paw between hers and twisted it so that it flipped him over into the dust on his side and she could pin him down. “Next.” HawkPaw came at her twisting in him into her and flipping over and tackling her from behind, she swiped round hoping to catch him on the face, but he ducked as he saw it coming, she twisted round and he already pawed down her flank. The other apprentices were watching awe. YarrowFang pushed his muzzle in to the ground, and HawkPaw pawed her shoulders releasing her grip on his muzzle. “Very good. FrozenFang taught you well.” HawkPaw strutted away proudly his tail high in the air. YarrowFang leapt on him and pinned him to the ground “Never let your guard down.” HawkPaw grunted and shook the dust off his pelt as she released him, he sat with the others and they were staring at him “What are you staring at?” he hissed and the others looked away.
“Next” LightingPaw took her time to think about her attack. She run for YarrowFang and swiped her face with one paw , YarrowFang went for that paw, but LightingPaw retrieved it and aimed a blow to the head with the other paw, YarrowFang dodged it, remembering HawkPaw’s tactic and YarrowFang jabbed a paw into LightingPaw’s face, she reared and jumped on top of YarrowFang and She rolled over squishing the apprentice and getting up and pawing at her belly fur “Hey stop that it tickles.”
“Yes but if my claws weren`t sheathed you would be dead.” LightingPaw got up and walked over to the apprentices and sat down.
“LynxPaw, your next.” LynxPaw wasn`t in line with the other apprentices. “LynxPaw?” the other apprentice looked around. LynxPaw jumped from a tree onto YarrowFang. YarrowFang squealed and unsheathed her claws rolling over and pinning LynxPaw and digging her claws into her by pinning her to the ground “Ouch that hurt’s”
“You had me thinking you were an enemy warrior!” she hissed and cuffed her round the ear sheathing her claws and letting LynxPaw get up. “For doing that you can do MoleTooth’s ticks.”
“Im sorry, but please don`t make me do that.” Whined LynxPaw.
“Come on and no don`t think you’re getting out of this, because I will be watching you” YarrowFang flicked her tail towards the others to follow her back to camp
“Nice surprise” GhostPaw teased.
“GhostPaw, that’s harsh” complained LightingPaw.
“She is right, LynxPaw didn`t mean to do that, it was just her way of getting to her mentor, even though, you could have easily killed YarrowFang with a deep bit to the back of the neck, take it as advice.”
LynxPaw nodded “Thank you HawkPaw.
“No problem, FrozenFang gives me a lot of advice, even if I don`t need it. She says I am a quick learner.” GhostPaw was mimicking his words and HawkPaw whipped around and pounced on him, they rolled into the ferns.
“Hey, Quit it.” YarrowFang growled, flicking her tail in annoyance. HawkPaw got up and walked in line and GhostPaw followed pushing HawkPaw out of line. YarrowFang ignore it but they didn`t this all the way back to camp.
My Warrior Book 1
Instinct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Instinct » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 am

Chapter 9
“Tonight we go our separate ways once the gathering is over.” WhiteStar said, he had just been on patrol and was now sitting in his den with ThunderStar, who nodded in agreement.
“No more signs of those Twolegs”
“They haven`t been here for half a moon, we went close to the nest it had closed, all boarded up.” WhiteStar explained and start to groom himself.
“I am going to tell my warriors who I am going to take to the next gathering.”
WhiteStar nodded in acknowledgement and was thinking about star clan’s prophecy.
“Scarcer than water in summer
Scarcer than leaves in winter
This will make the rivers run red
And will turn blue in your heart.”
PineFur interrupted the thoughts of WhiteStar “WhiteStar I have kept the cats at bay.”
“What cats?”
“The cast with green cough, I went out to look for catnip, but found none on this side of the river.” PineFur bowed his head and liked his chest.
“Have we lost any cats? Are the kits ok?”
“The kits are fine they have white cough but nothing serious.”
“Good.”
“KestrelWing, CherryMist, BlueFur, IronWhisker and DustStreak are dead.”
WhiteStar’s eyes widen, he walked out to his warriors and saw HorseTail and a few other warriors dragging out the dead bodies.
“ThunderStar has fallen ill” reported HorseTail. “He collapsed addressing his warriors about the gathering. ArrowWind approached “I will take his place.”
“But we can`t do anything now, we must attend the gathering and go our separate ways.”
ArrowWind nodded “I will take three warriors, IceClaw, HorseTail and JasmineMoon.” IceClaw went to his deputy’s side; HorseTail licked her former dead clan mates and came to join them followed by JasmineMoon.
“I will take all my warriors” WhiteStar growled.

The moon was rising high in the sky, as the cats approached the island, ArrowWind and WhiteStar headed for the stump, WeaverStar and IvyStar was talking below, every cat was gazing at her as IvyStar helped her on to the stump. She was swollen with kits.
“Is she expecting?” WhiteStar growled with shock.
WeaverStar looked at IvyStar. ArrowWind gasped as has his ear flat against his head.
“Who dare you two disrespect the ways of star clan!” WhiteStar yowled. The cats below were watching intently, their shoulder fur bristling. IvyStar narrowed his eyes. “This does not concern you.”
“Star Clan has me every right to be concerned about you disrespecting them.” WhiteStar spat. His warriors were glaring at Air Clan and Water Clan.
“Then we expect battle.” IvyStar retorted, looking down at the small group of Fire Clan warriors.
“You have every right too.” ArrowWind said coolly and followed IvyStar’s gaze.
“This meeting is over.” WeaverStar hissed.
WhiteStar shifted and then jumped down with ArrowWind. “Tomorrow we have a lot to do.”
They returned to camp with the remaining warriors, wondering why the gathering had been ended so early.

That night, all the warriors of each clan sat a vigil for their beloved clan mates. WhiteStar jumped up on to the high branch “Before I keep my vigil, I say these words before the body of CherryMist, so that her spirit may hear and approve my choice. FireStorm will be the new deputy of Earth Clan." The warriors were erieely silent and greeted FireStorm with a tail flick.
The next day all the warriors ate and lined the clearing in groups and eating prey. PineFur and HorseTail were stocking up herbs and making remedies for injures.
“Today we shall attack Air Clan, we will kill warriors, in despite of IvyStar’s actions!” bellowed WhiteStar from the high branch, the groups I have separated you into will be the first wave and then the second, let’s go!” Yowls arose and all the warriors left racing through the trees hurtling towards the island, they were spotted by a patrol, but warriors were already tackling with them, they raced into the heart of Air Clan’s new territory and broke in through the entrance, WhiteStar dodged a swipe from IvyStar and head butted him in the belly, he went stumbling and WhiteStar clawed down his belly fur. IvyStar lay motionless, SlateBerry was struggling with ArrowWind and WhiteStar raked the claws down her back, she ran out of the entrance into a fresh patrol of warriors. The second wave. She was knocked from her paws by FireStorm and he had pinned her to the ground biting into her shoulder. SlateBerry curse and wriggled free and fled with the fleeing warriors. ThrushSong was lying on the ground CottonSnap had stabbed her claws through her neck when she had charged at her. CometPaw was struggling against a much bigger warrior, DragonFlame, and was hit by a blow to the head. AcornHeart was fighting near the cliff, an apprentice pulled his tail and he turned slamming into the cliff and a few rocks hit him, killing him in the process. All the Air Clan warriors had fled. PineFur was with HorseTail guiding the sick and injured cats and a few warriors brought the dead bodied. WhiteStar yowled in victory.
“We Saw Air Clan go back across the river.”
“Yes and now it’s time to defeat Water Clan.”
A Water Clan patrol entered. “Kill them” WhiteStar flicked his tail, FireStorm and ArrowWind were the first of many to chase them and kill them, WeaverStar who was among them, had escaped.

Chapter 10
WeaverStar arrived back at camp with Earth and Fire Clan warriors entering. “Kill them! Murders, traitors! Cold hearted rogues!” screamed WeaverStar.
“You can leave or fight” offered ArrowWind.
“I would rather die.” WhiteStar came up beside him as WeaverStar spat the words out. “We fought for this territory.”
“Yes and we want it back.” The cats were inter-locked with each other, the rogues fled easily.
WeaverStar ran to her den. WhiteStar was hunting for her in the heaving cats. He stumbled across a dead cold body. Under the dead she-cat’s blood stained fur, he recognized her as YarrowFang the Water Clan deputy. WhiteStar regained his balance and charged into the leader’s den, WeaverStar was huddling in the back of her den “Don`t kill, me I have kits on the way, we will leave” a pang of sympathy hit WhiteStar."Are you really so cold hearted?" WeaverStar said, WhiteStar shifted at these words, is this want star clan had wanted him to do? “Do it.” A voice went through him, “Do it” it said again. WhiteStar looked at the scared She-Cat and swiped her over the head, and her body fell limp. WhiteStar left the den to see his warrior waiting for him. ArrowWind approached him. “We shall leave now, Thank you, for what you have done, I shall take ThunderStar’s place he did not survive the journey home.” ArrowWind’s eyes were clouded with sorrow. HorseTail came to the entrance with some injured warriors with PineFur for the last time. “I hope you serve your new clan well HorseTail” PineFur was resting his muzzle on her head “Good Bye” she mumbled and followed ArrowWind and his warriors away; they said their goodbyes and WhiteStar jumped up onto the high branch. “We have lots of work to do to restore our camp, we won’t rest until we have proved to star clan we are still loyal to them!” WhiteStar yowled and his warriors yowled with him.
My Warrior Book 1
Instinct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Instinct » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 am

Offically open for people to read, would love critisim and ideas for a new story!
My Warrior Book 1
Instinct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors a new dawn (Open for you to read)

Postby synthwave » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 am

It looks awesome! I love warriors. I'll get to reading this soon! :D
Image Image Image

☆☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deer/arcade - he/him/pup/pups - adult

just a little guy, usually found
on the oekaki
i may not respond to things quickly,
i have bad anxiety ;w;

off-oekaki art gallery

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆☆
synthwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors a new dawn (Open for you to read)

Postby StefaniSimpson » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:23 pm

well i havent read any of the warriors books but this looks pretty great so i think i should start

Last bumped by Instinct on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:23 pm.
Trade from my pets in the Group "Free to a Good Home :)"
My Idols:
Lady Gaga <3
StefaniSimpson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me