kal tryout #1322 - find me under a rainbow - wip - dnp

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

kal tryout #1322 - find me under a rainbow - wip - dnp

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:33 pm

directory
      ⋆ a collection of compliments for sixbane
      ⋆ random amassing of facts
      ⋆ loft & wardrobe
      ⋆ monti & her
      ⋆ why she is the way she is
      ⋆ magical objects and such
      ⋆ playlist
      ⋆ final notes
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

complimenting

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:35 pm

I'm gonna compliment sixbane, mostly because I haven't been involved with the community long enough to knew enough about all the other people(who are probably amazing), but as I stalked the nursery and watched all the cute kits being made, one of the people who was almost always doing it was sixbane. (not that other's weren't). But I saw how much work and effort was put into all the batches, and how many times a week six would be putting out kits. Idk man, I just saw how much they cared about their community and I think I remember a point where all I saw was six putting out batches. They work so hard and do so much good in the community. I feel like they are important to everyone in the community and i'm sure will continue to be a leader by example in the kalon community.
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

random amassing of facts

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:37 pm

name; endellion jones or ende
age; ageless
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
birthday; celebrated on January 29th
zodiac; aquarius
birth stone; ruby red garnet
occupation; herbivore keeper at the Sawyer Zoolgical Park (SZP)
height; 5'9
weight; 133 lbs
ethnicity; english & scottish
religion; Egyptian paganism (kemetic)
voice claim; halsey - walls could talk
au; modern

likes; work, monti, gary the most out of her cats,
dislikes; Margot, tardiness, coffee, spandex, the color grey
loves; candy canes, dreams, candles, dancing, vinyl, cats
hobbies; shopping and then deleting all the items from her cart
current residence; a run down apartment in the Basalt area of Sawyer
pets; she has four cats (yes four, she's a fluffy hoarder), as dogs aren't allowed in the complex she lives in. Gary was the first cat she ever got herself, a rescue from the shelter because he was going to be euthanized for nobody wanting him(she wants him). He's a salty old man who runs the household when Ende isn't there. Switchboard was the next cat she got, a simple molly who was found on the side of the road, covered in garbage so much that her cream fur was unrecognizable. Her next cat was another stray she found, Margot, a sassy girl who hates to be touched on her head. Ende has claw marks to prove it. She had a hard time getting used to the other two cats, especially Gary. Eggnog was the last cat Ende adopted. He was from a litter that one of her coworkers cats had had. She couldn't help but take the all white tom into her house.
smell; sweet summer dreams

color; rainbow, but mainly pale pastels
food; omelet
drink; earl grey tea with honey
musical genera; love songs
goal; to create a world where people are always happy and joyful

biggest fear; Her biggest fear is the fear of her family finding her and taking her away from the animals she loves. She absolutely adores every creature she works with, and if her family found her, they would convince her to leave. She loves her animals, but her blood runs with her family.
biggest secret; Her biggest secret is the fact that she is a worshipper of the egyptain/kemetic pagan religion. She has a specific connection with the goddess, Taweret, who has the body of a hippo, and the limbs of a feline. The goddess represents the protection of childbirth and fertility. She doesn't want her family or those who know her, learn this information because she feels that they will treat her differently, and intentionally abuse her because of the lifestyle and belief choice she made.
reoccurring dream; Rainbows, lots and lots of rainbows, and she can walk all over them.
nightmare; She's running, and she isn't moving. She's staying in one spot, and the bad guy is getting closer, and closer, and closer, then BOOM... She's awake.
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

loft and wardrobe

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:55 am

You followed behind Endellion, the newest member to your friend group. She was a soft girl, who had a small voice and a unique aura about her. She tended to fill her time with whimsical thoughts, and you always seemed to not understand what she ways saying. She would just giggle, and tell you not to worry. She was wearing her usual street clothes. A long sleeve crop top, ripped boyfriend jeans, and a pair of Adidas shoes. Her hair was in the half up half down, double bun thing again. You didn't know what to call it. It was always the same thing though. The long sleeve shirt today was different than her normal wear though, a dark purple, a color you didn't know she was even aware of.

You two were getting ready for her birthday, and Endellion needed to change her clothes before they would be able to head out. Jeans just wouldn't do today. She gets the door unlocked, and you finally step into the lair of the girl who has been plaguing your thoughts lately. It's soft. The colors, the lamps, the Persian rug. The undertones of soft pink is what you would expect , but two paintings are on the wall. A girl, dancing on her pointe shoes, splashed with red across the canvas. A thick spread of trees, overcast and gloomy. Endellion had slipped away into her room, you believe, and you step closer to inspect the living room. Three pillows were placed on the couch, red and green. You padded over to the couch, and sat down. But realized that the stench of roses was overpowering and thick in the air. You stand up again, and head after Endellion.

"Hey," You call, "Where are you?" Your feet take you to the only hallway you can see. Endellion calls out to you, "Come in!" You slowly push the door open, but take a sharp step back in surprise. Ten eyes stare back at you. You clear your throat. She didn't tell you about the cats. The room was grey and pink and but Endellion was the prettiest thing in the entire room. Her hair was up in the usual, but she had a short grey dress on, with bell bottom sleeves. She had a pink leather jacket on over top. You didn't even know that they sold leather jackets in that color. She wore long necklaces on with small designs on them, and she was wearing velvet shoes. Velvet shoes. In her hand was a black clutch, with crystals decorating the front. You grab her hand and she laughs as you pull her out the front door, complaining how you guys were going to be late to your own party.

"Lets get you to your birthday party!"

links to exact outfits & rooms, in order of appearance;;
day outfit
living room
bedroom
party outfit
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes