~WinterSerperior Writings~

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

~WinterSerperior Writings~

Postby Yubel Fated » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Welcome to my small corner of CS. I'm Shadow. (Flame/Winter/Daiguren/Hyo)

Jussa small notice: that I won't be using this very often. I might post stories here if I don't want to post a Wattpad Link, and I know how Wattpad is to users who don't have accounts so hopefully this helps a bit better if I post them here and link it.

What I do wrote: Poetry, Adventure and Fanfiction mostly.

Groups wrote:I formerly wrote stories for a group called the 50 States of Hetalia. The group has since disbanded but can be still found on Wattpad.

I'm currently apart of the group known as the Lazy Writers, the link can be found in my signature.

A little more about me wrote:I go by the usernames:
ShadowKatana,
WinterSerperior,
Flame Alchemist
DaigurenHyorinmaru

I won't be using this very often.
I might post stories here if I don't want to post a Wattpad Link.
Feel free to post your comments here!
Please don't feel discouraged because I don't post replies in the thread.
I respond over PMS or Discord.

My Characters: wrote:
Arianna Hyuuga "Ari" (Pokemon)

Kodaina Shiro (Bleach)

Manya Howl (Restructure)

Hikaru Vaati (Restructure)

Nuan Yao (Restructure)

Selma Raphael (Restructure)

Character's Others own wrote:Blaze Paterson (Pokemon) BlazingCharzard
Last edited by Yubel Fated on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~WinterSerperior Writings~

Postby Yubel Fated » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Prompt: For the longest time, I had no idea what I was doing.
Word count: 303

For the longest time, I had no idea what I was doing. I was trapped within the emptiness of space and time itself, barely able to move. Looking back made me realize I had no idea who I was or whom I wanted to be. Things played straight and circumstances compromised, rules and trust broken time and time again. For what?

Things are no longer as they should be. There were things I needed to do and see yet could not under the weight of my own doing. The monsters in my closet and those hiding under the bed were always there waiting ready to pounce at the slightest chance. For the longest time, I had no idea what I was doing and yet.... I kept moving forward, pushing those who cared for me into the shadows without another word. Without another glance. But why?

I still had no idea of the answer to that question. Nor did I want to fully unveil it yet. But at the same time parts of me screamed to pull the curtain between truth and ignorance off its track. Although the balance between what is good and what is needed are blurred I question the existence of truth and lies. But is it truely black and white? Like photographs from long ago, their color faded into obscurity. No longer being able to tell green from orange, the race of the person standing before the camera.

Like it mattered anyway. I argued with myself, toying with the slightly torn fabric in my fingers. The colorless world confused yet intrigued me as to what was hiding beneath the black curtain. What was behind it? I questioned things time and time again, only coming to the same conclusion like a broken record.

I had no idea what I was doing.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Prompt: I've always been good at dreaming. Sometimes too good.
Word Count: 136

I've always been good at dreaming. Sometimes too good,
though I believe the thoughts in my head are too fast
sometimes flashing past, before becoming long forgotten.
Ideas take over my head and the world freezes around me.
Sometimes it could take an hour, maybe three.
To wonder what life would be.

Without the things in our life so far and few
grounding us like one should do.
What is life without the meaning of worth
the price to pay
and how it hurts.

I've always been good at dreaming. Sometimes too good,
that life drifts away from me and I forget
The wonder flooding my mind of another time and place.
Sometimes to be forgotten minutes after.
Dreams and realities blurring into one the line becoming
closer and closer together.

Until we don't know where dreams and reality start.

Yeah I don't know either.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:21 pm

I quite like these c:
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Prompt: Home
Word Count: 410

Ari sighed as he sat on the roof his arms crossed over his Zanpakuto. Kodaina Shiro said nothing as his master mulled over the current events. It'd been a year since he'd been thrown into the Soul society. A year since he'd seen his sister Blaze. A year since he'd been assigned to the 10th division.

Or had it been longer? He couldn't tell how fast or slow time moved in accordance to the world of Pokemon he knew. Things were different. He'd had a fresh start after he died. A phantom pain flashed through his chest and he pressed his hand to it in attempts to calm it. Ari's eyes narrowed at the moon above him and Kodaina rumbled to calm him. He was still 19, merely a year ago he would have assumed his destiny lay walking around the various sites of Unova. Collecting badges and finding who he really was while having fun with his friends.

He did.

However what he nor Cheren had accounted for was Ghetsis' sudden arrival, sword in hand. Taking him off guard from behind as he spoke with N, whom had drawn a sword himself.

He could still hear the words Cheren pleaded with him. To stay alive. That he couldn't die as he'd promised to stay with them. He promised that of which he could not keep and it showed within the paleness of his face. Gunmetal fading to a duller shade. The last thing he saw was Cheren, kneeling over him with a pleading look in his ocean eyes. He'd managed one last small smile before allowing himself to succumb to the darkness.

'I want to go home.' Ari broke the tense silence between himself and Kodaina Shiro. His finger tracing the blade's edge as he came out of the memory.

'And I want to go to the moon.' Kodaina snorted within his inner world. He felt for his wielder, he really did. Though the fire dragon felt it'd gone on for far too long. 'It ain't happening sweetheart. It's time to accept that.' He continued when the former pokemon trainer didn't respond.

Ari paused and stood up dusting off his Shihakusho. 'Maybe you're right... Shiro.' He took a deep breath and turned away, 'I'm dead.. And I cant change that..... Thank you.'

'You're welcome.'

Thank you Ranger :3

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:48 pm

did you just kill ari
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Prompt: Congratulations, you're witter than the bully that tormented me in third grade.

Word count: 215

Blaze rolled her eyes at the confused stares the teens were giving her, a confused Marco staring up at her. "Congratulations. You're wittier than the bully that tormented me in third grade." She put the boy on his feet and turned toward the two. "You should be really proud." She hissed crossing her arms.

"He deserves to die." the boy spoke up. She hadn't really bothered to remember the two's names. Her anger flared when the girl nodded her agreement.

Her fist clenched and she fought the urge to punch the two in the throat. "What has he done?" She demanded as her narrowed russet eyes flicked between them both. "No one deserves the death to a titan you ignorant fools." Blaze tucked the bangs that hid her right eye from view behind her ear. "Am I clear?"

When neither answered she raised her voice with authority, "I said am I clear?" The two nodded however the sinking feeling in her gut refused to lift. Something else was wrong. Russet eyes darted to scope the area, watching for signs of movement. Ears straining for the familiar loud steps they made whilst walking. Nodding she jabbed a finger back toward their base. "Go back to your stations. I'll inform the captain of what transpired here today."

I will say right here, I've never read Attack on Titan. So I'm probably wrong here about some things at this point. Aka the system in which people are ranked and other various factors. But besides that, I'm gonna chill for the night lmao.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Prompt: Remember her eyes.

Word Count: 234

Hikaru paused in her writing and looked up. There was something different beneath Manya's deep black gaze as she blankly stared at the wall. There was something huge coming and they both knew it.

Though none of them dared spoke, in fear of waking Selma and Nuan up, they exchanged a glance. Each warning the other of the inevitable. Niamph was up ahead in Italy running amok and they had to stop her before she moved on.

She shifted her purple gaze toward the two younger orb wielders, whom were fast asleep curled into each other. Their breaths light and steady as the slept the days events away. They'd been closer to the golden orb wielder than they had in the past five years. Ever since that fateful day in the lab.

Remember her eyes. A voice within Hikaru said snapping her out of the memory. She may be gone before the night is through. Confused, the Japanese girl's eyes flicked to meet a deep black. When Manya's eyes closed, she realized the older girl had a plan she wasn't telling.

Manya smiled and kept her eyes closed. Hikaru smiled in return as the heavy feeling in her chest grew. Whatever the oldest orb carrier was planning, Hikaru hoped that it wasn't going to result in what she thought it did. She couldn't bear to lose someone else...

Not if she had anything to say about it.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Prompt: Who were you before they broke your heart?

Word count: 229

Who were you before they broke your heart?
Before the words that shattered your very
being were spoken?

The first time you took a breath
the last time before you were broken.
How many times have you wanted to cry
before they'd said goodbye?

How many times had you proven yourself
within their right?
Before they broke your being with a thought
spoken to voice that you were not.

How many times could you be broken
and not bend at the seams
to feel like you'vent a friend in the world.
That they lived within your dreams.

Building a wall that could not fall under
the will of others whom wanted to help.
Only to find you couldn't help yourself.
As the wall grew more and more,
you found you didn't know yourself like before.

Questioning glance at the mirror you find,
bits and pieces of you left behind.
Trapped within hopeful glitter and light
a question filled your mind.

Who were you before they broke your heart
you may never know
but now that things have changed
you may now want to know the who
that was broke

Who was I before I broke,
whom spoke the words I never spoke.
Who am I meant to be?
Will time mend my open wounds,
that I broke open time and time again?

Only time will answer that, my friend.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Silenced (A FMA:B Fanfiction)

Postby Yubel Fated » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Prompt: A Sneaky Peaky :3

Word Count: 495

Fed up with his own thought process the white haired male gave himself a running start before slamming his shoulder into Scar's side. It wasn't his fight but he was darn well not going to leave them alone with a killer. He knew he should have contacted Mustang before intercepting.... Whoops?

"You dare interfere?" the male choked out watching as Ari set the Fullmetal alchemist beside his brother.

Ari merely nodded, letting gunmetal lock with red. He didn't bother to sign anything at the enraged Ishvalan yet narrowed his eyes putting himself between the killer and the Elric brothers.

Scar cracked his neck and started toward them, "So you're the soldier who can't talk. Have you tried Human Transmutation as well?" He asked hand starting to spark with alchemic wizardry. Stopping only when he came face to face, or more accurately face to chest, with the stubborn short haired male. "You had to've to have lost your voice."

The former Pokemon trainer smirked upwards at the Alchemist. He was well aware of the startled golden eyes that bore into his back, however he ignored it in favor of what was before him. He couldn't answer, it wouldnt've even mattered if he could speak. Yet all the same, he stayed put. Trying to protect the Elric brothers with all he wasn't and all that that he would never be.

Truth was right, he wasn't a Hero in this world. No one would realize he was the Hero of Truth as they'd never heard the prophecy foretold by Plasma and the eight sages. What would be the point in trying?

"Ari!" Alphonse yelled, snapping him out of his thoughts. He heard metal scrape together roughly and figured the boy was trying to move on his own and was failing to do so. "Don't! You saved my brother, run away with him!"

He heard a gasp and realized Edward came to his senses. Despite this, he was still as useless as before. No right arm no protection. Though Ari wasn't any better, as he had charged into another battle recklessly without thinking.

"What are you doing?! Go!"

Ari shot a glare at him and looked back toward Scar. Reaching back for his gun he silently realized it wasn't there. He'd left it somewhere. Gunmetal eyes narrowed again and watched wearily as Scar's hand came closer to him before shooting out. Having nothing else to block with, Ari's arm shot up. Flesh met flesh before an alchemic explosion occurred.

He felt numb. His elbow felt numb. Red met gunmetal with questioning eyes before a gunshot rang through the air startling them both.

"That's far enough." A familiar voice commanded. "You've made quite a mess of things Scar."

Black spots lined his vision but he ignored them in favor of helping the eldest Elric. Turning, he knelt beside Edward and pushed him up with his good arm. He stood up and leaned against the wall watching as Roy was swiftly kicked down by Hawkeye to avoid Scar's fatal blow.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes