𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 // 𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓽 #2153 DNP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 // 𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓽 #2153 DNP

Postby kiffell » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:35 am

Name;; Pilan Merrick
Gender;; Male
Gender for breeding;; Male
Sexuality;; Pansexual
Last edited by kiffell on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pilan Personality

Postby kiffell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:29 am

-- Strong -- Kind & Caring -- Determined --

Pilan is both strong physically and mentally throughout the story. He is always reassuring Flynn that everything will be ok. He sometimes even ignores Flynn because he thinks he's being too much of a baby for him. Even if he does get scared sometimes, he is always making sure that he can stay, and be strong throughout everything.

He is also very kind and caring for his friends, and for his surroundings. He loves his village deeply, and is always making sure things are well cared for. Like the Wishing Tree! One of the reasons he signed up and was recruited to be a wishing tree checker was because he loves his village a ton and loves to care for nature. Even if he can be a bit careless at times, he is always wanting to care for his surroundings.

Finally, throughout the story, Pilan is determined to fix everything. Even if everything has gone wrong, he is determined to make it right again. He is fully determined to get the tree back in the story. He is determined to get through everything, even if it means risking his life for the safety of his friends and family.

Last edited by kiffell on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pilan Relationships

Postby kiffell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:32 am

Flynn and Pilan have been great friends since the beginning. Both enjoying magic, both enjoying adventuring, Flynn's family was like Pilan's second family. Pilan has also started developing feelings for Flynn as the time went on. The two became mates after Pilan revealed his sexuality to Flynn, and Flynn saying he felt the same way as well.

Hollow and Pilan have had multiple ups and downs, mostly downs, but that's ok, right? Hollow is more of a grouch, so Pilan and him dont really get along too well. Hollow was the grumpy guard they met when they first went in for their report.
Soon Pilan became friends with Hollow, but they two still have their differences

Tsuki, being the Shaman and all, means that they dont quite have a nice friendship. Pilan has only ever seen Tsuki twice, and they were both for a short period of time. Pilan doesn't quite like Tsuki, but he doesn't hate him either.

Pilan despises Shimo. As for the reason being, he destroyed the wishing tree. Shimo didn't have the greatest childhood, so that is kinda one of the reasons why he is so, dark. Pilan and Shimo used to be friends as visclings, but Shimo was possessed by dark magic and then turned on everyone. Soon, he was banished by Queen Aisha and was never seen again.

Aisha, being the queen, needs to have some kind of relationship with Pilan. Pilan is one of her magic tree checkers and checks the tree regularly. Aside from that, Aisha treats Pilan as a son most of the time. She really cares for him since she found him on the outsides of the gates as a little viscling with no parents, or anything. The two has been very close ever since.
Last edited by kiffell on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pilan Background Info

Postby kiffell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:32 am

Name;; Pilan
Gender;; male
Familiar;; red jay (red blue jay)
About Pita
Pilan has always loved and cared for nature since the moment he stepped out into the world. He found Pita when he was a viscling and he was running through the woods with Flynn. Pita was just a chick when Pilan found him, so they grew up together and learned each others strengths throughout the years. Pita has amazing eyesight, and helps Pilan throughout his life with looking for certain things.

ImageImage
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1 - Magic

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:26 am

INTRO;;
My name is Pilan, Pilan Merrick. I, personally think of magic to be a nice touch to life, its nice to just use powers from the movement of a stick or a paw. But, all magic, comes with a price. Our village, Sunholde, is the biggest village in Myria. Our village runs on magic, of course, but since its the biggest village, it takes the most magic. Our magic is run by the Wishing Tree, and if that tree dies, all magic is lost. Like i said, magic comes with a price.

"Pilan! Lets go!" Flynn called. Pilan quickly stuffed the last of his cookie in his mouth and ran outside to meet his friend. "Im here!" Pilan said, still trying to down the last of his snack. "Still acting like a child i see?" Flynn rolled his eyes playfully. Pilan swallowed the last of his cookie and punched Flynn's arm playfully. "C'mon," Flynn turned, "We have to go check on the tree. Aisha's orders." Flynn started to walk towards the hill, and Pilan ran to catch up. Pilan huffed once he reached his friend. "You probably shouldn't be eating too many cookies, Pi." Flynn chuckled. Pilan pouted and turned his head way in embarrassment. Flynn laughed and continued walking up the steep hill to the tree. Pilan followed, and they both stopped once they reached the top. "Looks good to me!" Pilan said, turning away from the tree. "Wait!" Flynn said, grabbing his tail. "Look.." He pointed. A small crack was forming at the base of the tree, growing larger every minute. "Psssh it's fine!" Pilan said, using his magic to fix the crack. He pointed his paws at the crack and shot his pink crystals at it, fixing the crack. "See? We're good, lets go back to Aisha and report." Pilan exclaimed and started walking back down the hill. Flynn sighed heavily and started following Pilan. He casted a quick glance at the crack, and then started catching up to Pilan.

<--><-->

The two finally reached the castle to talk to Aisha about their report. Pilan was still in front, so he pushed open the large castle doors and started his way down the large castle hall. Some of the guards gave quick alerted glances at their way, but soon realized who it was and relaxed, all but one. "Who are you?!" The purple viscet guard barked, pointing his spear at Pilan and Flynn. "We're magic tree checkers for the queen." Pilan said looking annoyed. The guard growled and slowly lowered his spear. "Name?" He growled again. "Pilan Merrick and Flynn Makuhitu." Pilan said. The guard eyed them, and then nodded and left. "New recruit?" Flynn whispered. Pilan shrugged, and started back down the hall to the queens room. They reached the end room and walked in, Aisha watering some flowers. Aisha turned and perked up. "Hello you two!" She said joyfully. "What's the report?" She asked them, walking over. Flynn opened his mouth to speak, but Pilan piped in. "Everything is fine!" He said, with a small drop of sweat rolling down his face. Flynn looked at him, annoyed, and then spoke, "Everything was fine, except for a small crack in the base of the tree. Pilan fixed it but im not sure if it will hold.." He trailed off. Suddenly a loud explosion came from the hill. The three of the perked up and turned looking out the large glass window. Then, some guards rushed in, "Queen! The Wishing Tree was just destroyed!" Aisha turned to Flynn and Pilan. "Go! Go check the tree!" She commanded. Pilan and Flynn ran out, and saw a figure on top of the hill near the tree. It turned and faced them, giving them a large toothy grin as it teleported off.

"Shimo."
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 2 - Lost Hope

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:26 am

Pilan was terrified, grabbing onto Flynn as they both stared at one another, wide-eyed. They were frozen in fear for a moment, before they both began to talk over one another. “Was that?” and “Did you see?” Flynn looked terrified. “What do we do?” He glanced around, paranoid, seemingly terrified that at any moment Shimo would return. Pilan took the lead, grabbing Flynn’s hand. “We have to go tell Queen Aisha, now.” They turned around and rushed back into the castle, nearly slipping on the slick marble floors, before they busted into Queen Aisha’s throne room. She was near the back, with her flowers, looking despondent. Her flowers were kept alive by the magic, and with the tree gone, they were already wilting. There was a small tear streaming down her face. “I already know, boys. I knew as soon as the tree was destroyed. I felt the disturbance in the magic, and-“ she paused for a second, to catch her breath, “I noticed my flowers start to die.” The two viscets looked at each other, crushed. “Queen, what can we do? Has anything like this ever happened before?” The queen slowly stood up, and crossed her throne room, each step heavy with her misery. "Only once before,” she began, “nearly 1000 years ago. The Disappearance of the Wishing Tree has become more of a legend that a history now, and I don't know if recovering it is even possible.” Pilan glanced up. “So what do we do?” The Queen took a deep breath, and sighed. “I don’t know if there is anything we can do. I could call in Ryker, the mage, but it would take him weeks to travel here and I don't think he’d be of much use to us without the tree here anyway.” She paused, contemplating. “Though, we are in dire straights, and I’ve just about lost all hope. I’m going to send a party to go retrieve him. You boys stay here. It’s probably not safe out there.” With that, the Queen left in a hurry, leaving the two boys alone in the vast throne room. Flynn sat on the floor, nearly about to cry. “What do we do? Shimo destroyed our magic and if we aren’t careful he’ll probably destroy our whole village.” Pilan nearly ignored Flynn, “Quit crying, we have the way out right here!” Standing up as tall as he could, he grabbed the book Queen Aisha was talking about., and quickly flipped through the pages. “This is fantastic!” he exclaimed. “What?” Flynn mumbled, still sniffling. “We can fix this! This whole book is about two viscets who go on a journey to save their Wishing Tree. All we have to do is find these magic objects, find Shimo’s lair, and use the help of a dark magic user, and a water magic user to save the tree!” Pilan piped. “You say this like it’s easy.” Flynn said, annoyed. “Nothing worth doing is ever easy, Flynn, but we have to do this. We have to save our village.” Pilan extended his hand out to Flynn, eyes sparkling with anticipation. Flynn hesitantly reached out and grabbed his hand. “Together,” Pilan said firmly, before ripping the map out of the back of the book. “This map will lead the way. Quickly, now, we have to go before Queen Aisha gets back.” And with that, the two boys sprinted out of the throne room, leaving the ancient book on the floor, its torn pages fluttering in the breeze.
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 3 - Tsuki the Shaman

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:27 am

Quickly, Flynn became exhausted and exasperated with walking. They were barely outside the village gates, and he was already done. “Pilan, are you sure this is what we have to do? This seems...extensive.” Pilan nodded, jittery and excited. “Yes! This map says we have to find three things—the heart of the pure knight, the brain of the smart princess, and the soul of the good king. Then we go to Shimo’s lair and he’s powerless against us!” Flynn looked skeptical. “Where the heck are we supposed to find those? Are we touching literal organs? I’m not so sure about this.” Pilan rolled his eyes. “No, Flynn, we aren’t touching literal organs. At least, I hope not. This map is leading us to Tsuki’s place, the Shaman.” Flynn’s face turned white with fear. “Suddenly, those organs don't sound too bad.” Pilan patted his shoulder “We’ll be fine. Quit worrying. We’re about a day’s walk away.” Flynn gulped, but faithfully followed his friend. Truthfully, Pilan was scared, too. He knew it was only a matter of time before Queen Aisha figured out where they went, and he wasn’t too keen on the shaman’s place, either. He was a hermit, who lived alone with his spells, unhelpful to the general viscet population. He wasn’t like the Mage, who used his magic for benevolence. His magic was used for spirit talking. Many viscets made the pilgrimage to his hut after a beloved family member died, calling on his magic to settle their debts before they cross over into the spirit world forever. His magic, though, black in nature, did not take its power from the tree, and was therefore feared by many. Black magic was not something to be messed with. Pilan began chattering mindlessly to take his mind off it, only pausing to traverse some steep cliff side or to jump over a river. The journey was fairly straightforward, but untraveled, and nature had retaken what was lost from her. Brambles covered the path, and many times they had to leap rivers or climb up cliff faces, long since flattened by nature, to make it. When the sun began to dip below the horizon, that’s when they saw the hut in the distance. It was covered in purple cloths, flowing in the wind, and covered with homemade wind chimes, made of everything from tin cans and scrap metal to what looked like real diamonds and gold jewelry. All given to the Shaman as a reward for his work. It is said he asks for the most valuable thing you have. Flynn, anxious, grabbed Pilan’s hand. Pilan looked at his friend warmly. “We’ll be fine.” With that, and with the sun casting a warm orange hue over the field, they walked up to the hut, and knocked on the shaman's door.
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 4 - Three Things Gained

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:27 am

The door flew open before either of them could have time to catch their breaths. The Shaman, though, was nowhere to be seen. Both boys were shaking as they stepped into the hut. Once they crossed the threshold, the door slammed shut, and one by one, candles flickered on around them. “So,” a voice from the darkness said, “you come to seek a spirit.” Pilan was the one who spoke up, though his voice wavered. “We—“ he caught his breath. “We don’t know what we seek. A map led us here. The Wishing Tree of our village has been stolen by Shimo, and we need to find a way to get it back.” The voice came out of the darkness again, this time closer to them. “What did the map say you needed to find?” Pilan gulped, “The heart of the pure knight, the brain of the smart princess, and the soul of the good king.” The voice spoke again, “This map of yours comes at a very high price, boys. Are you sure this is what you want?” Flynn and Pilan looked at each other, then slowly nodded. “Yes.” “What do you have of value to offer me? You both seem a little…bareboned.” Tsuki said, snickering lightly. Pilan turned white as a sheet, and looked around. “I didn’t—I wasn’t—“ This time, it was Flynn who spoke up. “The map. It comes from an ancient book of legends. possessed by Queen Aisha herself. There is none like it in the whole village.” You could hear the Shaman grin, and he stuck out a hand into the light. It was mottled and striped with age; it looked nearly as old as the map. “Excellent. Give it here.” Pilan grabbed Flynn’s wrist. “Flynn—“ he whispered. “I know what I’m doing.” With that, he set the map into the Shaman’s hands. He quickly retreated it into the darkness. “Stand back,” He ordered, and he began to hum. It started off quiet and primal, but as the room began to fill with smoke he got louder and louder. The boys huddled together in fear as the smoke climbed higher and higher, and he began to sing louder and louder, until the smoke was whipping around them and her singing sounded more like chanting. Then, with one final scream, the room went still. Three ghastly figures stood before them. A knight, a princess, and a king. Pilan stepped forward. “Hello, my name is Pilan Merrick, and this is my friend Flynn Makuhitu. We come from the village Sunholde, where our Wishing Tree has just been stolen by the evil wizard Shimo. An ancient map led us here, to you, in searching for the way to defeat Shimo and get our Wishing Tree back.” The knight stepped forward first. “I was the greatest knight in all the land. I slayed Shimo’s ancestor, when he stole the first wishing tree from Sunholde. To help you on your journey, I offer you my heart, the heart of the purest knight in the land.” The knight then handed a small locket to Pilan. "In this locket, contains my heart, it may not seem like much, but even though it is small, it is very powerful." And with that, the knight spirit vanished. Next, came the princess. “I was the heir to the throne when Shimo’s ancestor stole the Wishing Tree in the dead of night. It was my wits that saved the village; I found their hiding spot and won the tree back in a game of chess. I offer you my wits, to save the village and the tree.” The figure of the Princess handed Pilan her crown. The jewels sparkled with anticipation, and she smiled. Soon, her figure vanished. Lastly, came the king. “When Shimo’s father Coda reigned over the village, it was a dark time for everyone. I talked to him, and eventually, I got our wishing tree back at the sacrifice of my own life. I offer you my soul, so that you can take down Shimo as we did his ancestors. Let the good magic prevail.” The king handed Pilan a white glowing heart. Pilan stuck out his tongue lightly in disgust. The king patted his shoulder, "Don't worry, son, it isn't real, just a pigment of my magic." He laughed, and then finally, he vanished as well. The Shaman mumbled a quick prayer, and all of a sudden, everything around Flynn and Pilan evaporated into smoke, leaving them in the middle of the field, with no hut to be seen anywhere. The dawn morning sun creeped over the mountains, bathing them in a warm yellow glow. “We were in there all night?” Flynn wondered. Pilan ignored him. “Flynn!” he yelled. “Why did you give her the map! That was our only way to Shimo, our only way home!" Flynn rolled his eyes. “Did you really think I’d give her the map without a backup? I spent our whole trek up here recopying the map. Knowing you, I thought you’d lose it anyway.” Pilan looked like he might kiss Flynn. “Oh thank god, Flynn, you’re so wonderful,” he said, giving him a huge hug. For a moment, the boys embraced, before Flynn gently pushed him off. “We’ll have time for that later,” he said. “For now, let’s climb this mountain. The map says Shimo’s lair is at the top.”
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 5 - Shimo's Lair

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:29 am

As they climbed the mountain, the cold air bit at them. They huddled together for warmth, but it never seemed to be enough. They could see their breath in the air. “Pilan, I’m cold.” Flynn whined. “I know. I am too. But we have to do this, otherwise the cold could overtake our village forever.” Flynn stayed quiet, musing, but his chattering teeth gave him away. He was freezing and did not want to be there. Pilan's teeth were chattering too, partly out of the cold, but also out of the fear. He had no idea what to expect from Shimo, and was terrified that the map was a lie, or that they hadn’t done enough, or that they were going to be zapped and thrown off the side of the mountain. He glanced over the side. It was a long fall. Pilan leaned closer to Flynn, for warmth and for comfort. “What do you suggest we do, when we get up there?” Flynn shrugged. “I don’t know. I think it’ll come naturally.” They hiked the rest of the way in relative silence, each boy musing over the possibility that they could lose their lives very soon. The only noise was the howling winds and their chattering teeth. After what felt like an eternity, they reached the summit. A gaping cave stared them in the face, dark and vast and endlessly cold. Without a word, only a hand-hold, the boys walked down into the mouth of the cave. It was surprisingly wet in the cave, with stalagmites dripping melting snow onto the ground around them. Flynn began to shiver even harder, but Pilan wasn’t cold anymore. The adrenaline had warmed him up. He was ready for a fight. Before they realized it, they had reached Shimo’s lair. In the middle was their wishing tree, wilting from the damp cave air. Pilan wanted to run to it, but he held himself back. He needed to confront Shimo first. “Where are you, Shimo?” he called, his voice echoing in the cavern. “I know you’re hiding in here!” A voice came hissing out of the darkness. “Hello. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to show up, however, I’ll be honest—I wasn’t expecting two puny boys. My ancestors have fought knights, princesses, and kings, and I get two puny boys? How pathetic.” Pilan growled in anger, “Show yourself, Shimo. Otherwise we’ll have to call you a coward.” There was a pause, then, the sound of a grin. “As you wish.” A huge cyan and black viscet stepped out from the darkness, grinning madly. His teeth reflected off the light from the wishing tree, nearly blinding them, and his eyes were bright violet. He snarled, and then laughed when the two boys jumped back. “Pathetic,” he grumbled. Flynn looked terrified. “Pilan, what do we do?” Pilan glanced around. “Um—“ he was at a loss. Nothing was telling them what to do. He just had to know. “Well, each of the heroes before us used their greatest qualities to their advantage to win. What would you say is my greatest quality?” Flynn looked aghast. “You’re asking me now? Why didn’t you think of this 20 minutes ago?” Shimo crawled every closer, eyes gleaming. He looked as though he might eat him.

“Flynn!”

“What!”

“I need something, anything!”

Flynn, terrified, did the only thing he knew to do. He reached up, and said “If we’re dying, this is how I want to go.” And kissed Pilan full on the mouth. Suddenly, a great pink light filled the cavern, blinding everyone, even Shimo. He flung himself back from the tree, writhing in pain. Pilan and Flynn were lifted into the air, only to be greeted by the spirits from before. The knight's voice spoke from the locket. “Well done, boys. You have used the most powerful weapon known to this world.” The princess's crown glowed warmly. “There is nothing greater between two people than the power of love. See, when we all defeated Shimo’s ancestors, it came at a cost to us. We all had to give something up to regain our magic. But you two did not—instead, you took something, the most powerful thing, and used it to spark the magic in the tree. The goodness in this room is blinding, and Shimo will not be able to stay. The goodness will kill him if he does. Look,” she said, and they did. Shimo, still writhing on the floor, teleported away from the light, and left the tree, and the boys. The king's spirit spoke last. “Your courage and valor, and perseverance of your love will be honored throughout viscets for all of eternity. Congratulations, boys. You have retrieved the Wishing Tree. We will use the last of our magic to send you home, but when you return home, we will not be there. But rest assured, the whole spirit world is in your debt. Thank you, for your service.” Pilan grinned widely, and reached out to grab Flynn’s hand. In one more great flash of light, they left the dark cave for good.
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 6 - Long way back

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:29 am

The two left the cave and stepped back into the cold, mountain air. Flynn's teeth started chattering again, but he kept a huge grin on his face. Pilan looked over and chuckled slightly at his friend. "What?! Im cold!" Flynn slightly shouted at his friend. Pilan twitched his tail, and the two slowly continued down the mountain. The crown, locket, and heart all disappeared when the tree was sent back, and Shimo teleported away. Shimo was not going to be coming back anytime soon, at least Pilan hoped not. "What are we going to tell the queen?" Flynn asked through chattering teeth. Pilan perked worriedly, and then reassured his friend, "We'll just tell her what we did! If she decides we aren't worthy of anything, then we'll just accept that." Flynn slowly nodded, and then started speeding up wanting to be out of the cold. Pilan followed Flynn down the mountain fast, with a few slips and falls, but they finally got down and we're standing in the field again. "Uhh," Flynn started, "Which way is home?" Pilan shrugged, "It's getting dark. We'd better find a place to sleep." Flynn nodded and followed Pilan. Pilan walked towards a small forest with a river and sat down. His stomach rumbled with hunger, and he turned to Flynn, who laughed. "Let's find something to eat before we settle down." He said, standing up. Pilan stood up and followed his friend through the small woods. The sound of rushing stream water was calming, as well as the little blinks of light from the fireflies buzzing around. Pilan sighed happily, and then looked towards a few bushes. The darkness made them hard to see, but he could clearly see some berries. He walked over and whispered for Flynn to come along. The two walked over to the bushes and sniffed at the berries. Blueberries. Pilan perked up happily and started picking some berries, with Flynn doing the same. The picked most of the bushes clean and started walking back to where they came. The edge of the forest was filled with fireflies and little flowers, as well as a nice patch of soft moss and grass, made by some other creature as a nest. The two sat down in the small made nest and started eating their "dinner." The berries were pretty ripe, with some sour ones, and some mushy ones. After they were done, Pilan slowly laid down and yawned. Flynn laid across from him and set his head down. Pilan, though, couldn't go to sleep yet. He still had something on his mind. The kiss. "Flynn?" He asked. Flynn looked up. "Why did you kiss me in the cave?" Pilan said quietly. Flynn looked up and blushed, turning his head away. "B-because, uh, i-i have a small crush on you.." He stutter-mumbled. Pilan smiled, slightly hearing what he had said, and scooted over next to Flynn. "Well i feel the same way." He said quietly, wrapping himself around Flynn. He kissed his forehead and set his head down to sleep, with Flynn doing the same.

<--><-->

When dawn broke, Pilan's eyes shot open. He got up and stretched, yawning once before tapping Flynn to get up. "Flynn," He poked him, "Get up." Flynn drowsily opened his eyes and yawned, getting up. He blinked and looked at Pilan, who was smiling. "Let's go, we still have a long way." Flynn nodded and followed him. They walked out of the forest and made their way to the field. The morning wind blew, and the sun rised over the mountain peak. The village actually wasn't too far, but far enough to consider it a long way. They walked through the thick, damp grass of the field, and on their way to the village. Once they got close enough, they could see the rainbow light of the Wishing Tree on the hill. Pilan started running towards the village. Flynn was startled by his sudden movement, but started to run after him. Pilan then reached the entrance with Flynn coming in behind, both panting. Pilan smiled happily and ran in. Viscets from the village looked out as the two sprinted towards the castle. They reached the castle and bursted in. "Queen Aisha!" Pilan shouted. The guards looked over at them, and that familiar purple viscet guard growled. "Hollow." The queen said, walking in. Hollow rolled his eyes and walked away. "Queen!" Flynn shouted this time, "You'll never guess what happened!" Pilan nodded excitedly, and then the two started to explain their grand adventure to Aisha.

<--><-->

After what seemed like an eternity of explaining, they were finally done. Aisha chuckled and patted them on the backs. "That was very brave of you, boys." She said with a smile. Pilan grinned widely. Just then, two village guards came through the door. "Queen." One said, "We found someone coming in the village." Just then, the guards threw a far too familiar handcuffed viscet on the ground. He looked up with drained eyes, and weakly smiled.

"Shimo?!" Pilan shrieked

"H-hey guys."
Last edited by kiffell on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me