Forever 16 ~ Bex

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Forever 16 ~ Bex

Postby grayce! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:34 am

Hello! This is my new story called 16 Going on 278!! Feel free to read it! But I do ask that you don't post things on here unless you are a mod. If you have critiques or anything, feel free to PM me because I love to hear how I can make my work better!!

The Two Main Characters:
Ethan Bailey Parson
Male
Aged 277
Born on December 7, 1739
Of the Vampire Species
Died on September 16, 1755 (at the age of 16)
Forever 16
---------------------
Maia Lynn Williams
Female
Aged 200
Born on July 7, 1817
Of the Werewolf Species
Died on October 9, 1833 (At the age of 16)
Forever 16
Last edited by grayce! on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forever 16 ~ Bex

Postby grayce! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:47 am

Part One: Introduction to Ethan
Young 16 Year Old Boy Shot Down On Main Street

September 16, 1755

That's what the newspaper article said. Ethan was going through all of his papers from the day of his death. They were all in old chests and boxes. He sighed, coughing a little from the death. "This is crazy. I wasn't worth all this trouble." He chuckled to himself. Obviously, everyone who had written or read these articles had been long gone by now, so Ethan was just talking to himself in the small shack he had built himself in the middle of a thick forest. Iman Forest to be precise. A forest in the middle of an island off the grid. Ethan began to replay the incident of the day he was shot....

Rewind to September 16, 1755. Ethan stood in the middle of Main Street with a bag of corn in his hand. The owner of the produce shop running after him. "Hey, boy! That's twenty-five dollars worth of corn!" Ethan looked back at him and smirked. He winked and tipped his hat off. The man scowled and pulled out his gun. "Drop the corn!" He yelled. Ethan scoffed. Over a bag of corn. He rolled his eyes, going to drop the corn. When he went to drop it, the man shot. It hit Ethan, causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

Ethan jumped back into reality at the memory of the pain that shot caused. And not just to him... To his mother, father, brother, sister, and his girlfriend. He sighed, shaking his head. "Idiot." He mumbled to himself. He ran a hand through his hair. Why was he so stupid? That question he doubted he'd ever answer for himself....
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me