a star searcher in a new territory

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

a star searcher in a new territory

Postby lovage » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:46 am

https://imgur.com/a/nBQ0VLD
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxImage
    iii. information on them (two)
    iv. relationship between them
    v. relationships with others
    vi. prologue

Last edited by lovage on Mon May 17, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i. too lost for the two of them to know - intro

Postby lovage » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:57 pm

x
X
X

many seem to see them
    like a cat and dog stuck
    in the same room and
    too unlucky to share the
    same body. it's a hard
    life for them as they are
    never getting the privacy
    needed to keep them
    from bickering. they will
    never be able to see the
    opposite of being in a se-
    parte life.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii. a way of emotions to strike them - info on them

Postby lovage » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:47 am

x
Xxxxxxx
combined name midori
separate names mi - left & dori - right

age sixteen, gender genderfluid -
xxxxmostly leads towards being female

family neculai & liao lei
xfriendships too busy running
xxenemies too many to count
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
mi's likes battles, theft, mud, action
dori's likes yoga, music, books, animals

mi's dislikes dresses, boredom, comprises
dori's dislikes tightness, lies, violence

occupation thief, home base Caisios

theme songs/playlist xxx

xxxxImage
cxImage
xxxxxxxxxImage

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

mi's personality
mischievous | laid back | dominant
mi tends to be very mischievous compared to dori. she tends to play out the break ins based off of cartoon ones. she never is spotted without a prank or some cartoon like break in about to go off.
she is pretty laid back between each break in. she tends to let things go as things are meant to one way or another. nothing can really set her off due not caring much about others.
she tends to the dominant one. she always spotted getting her way. she is one to scare dori until she got her way. it's not harmful just mere growls to get her way.

dori's personality
worried | scaredy cat | quiet
she is often worried over the slightest thing. she never was like this before mi forced them both to become thieves. she just tends to keep her worries to herself, but she is often spotted with a worried expression.
she is a scaredy cat, or extremely timid. she is one to try run into bush when something frightens her. mi tends to keep her under shyness 'control' to keep her from doing something 'stupid.'
she never gets to speak her mind due mi's dominance. she is forced into an unnatural silence. when she does say something in front of others that is disapproved of by mi, she is growled at or something to scare her.
Last edited by lovage on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iii. after being lost in the stary skies - info on them

Postby lovage » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:34 pm

brief history
    they was left alone on the streets for a bit before they scratched up enough money to head to caisos for better opportunities.

they were thought to be some freak and was casted off to different orphanages. they eventually grew tired of the system before running off to the streets. mi grew to be dominant and often made empty promises just to break them. dori was often silent and kept to herself. they were often in fights so staying out of violence was really rare. mi decided that it would be best to fight to survive and hold up a high rank in the social hierarchy.

they landed in cell a few times before starting up travelling. they were often spotted in small towns robbing small banks or garages. they often traveled by forcing someone, hitching, or being a stowaway. they travel between each continents to get away from getting arrested. they run into many friends, foes, and some interesting characters. they spend their time mostly on the sea as a stowaway.

oufit
    they have an outfit that is baggy and simple. they wear about two layers of clothing.

on the lower layer they wear a few things. they have these stockings that are a lavender color. they have a cartoon cat face on the left one while the right has a cartoon dog face on it. black leggings that looks like long shorts. they wear an oversize tank top. it is a gray color with a lavender colored heart on the back with mini outlines of two pairs of wings.

on the top layer they have wear a jumpsuit that has two turtle neck areas so they can both fit into it. it has this fish scale like fabric that is black besides in a few spots. there is a dark gray that runs in a bold strip along the neck part. those strips lead down to this curvy shape that looks like a hourglass shape. the shape goes down to their legs and continues on the insides of their legs. on the jumpsuit they have these digital like markings that come out from their spine. the markings are a deep lavender color. they wear some boots that goes a bit below her knees. the boots are this color that is a mix of brown and gray.

they have a brown messenger bag. the bag has at least a few pockets. they normally store snacks and any hacking devices. they often don't decorate it but they may add pins or "trophies" from their break ins.

interesting facts
    their brains are like the left and right hemispheres of the brain and controls the stuff that the hemispheres control, but their brains are fully functional with all normal functions besides a few things like what muscles on what side they control.

they are ambidextrous, but they tend to write with the opposite side that their head is on.

they communicate in a shared language that is shared between them both. it consists of vocal noises.

one of them can take over control of both sides at once, but it tends to take up a lot of focus and can only be done for under two minutes.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iv. their minds are roaming time - relationship between them

Postby lovage » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 am

xxxxxImage

being stuck in a shared body has
it's thrills and chills. being midori is
more of a curse for dori while mi tr-
eats it as a privilege. they often are
at each other's literally and not lite-
rally. they know each other like the
back their paw. their relationship is
explained through their actions.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
mi looked at dori the best she could. she scrunched a paper in paw as she thought of how unlucky she was to be stuck with dori. dori's ears pricked at the sound. "be quiet," dori yelled as she looked around a crate. they were currently on a ship heading towards ipus.
"we are going to be kicked off the ship into the ocean if you don't stop that," dori said with worry in her voice.
"okay, mom," mi rolled her eyes in annoyance. dori was about to snap at her due to the comment. mi growled at her to get her control back.
"i heard two voices. i'm going to check it out, bob," a voice said. the voice's owner walked into the storage room. mi flicked their tail to signal a surprise attack. mi grabbed her sword while mi grabbed a crowbar like object. they jumped out of their hiding place together a shocked reaction from the stranger. the stranger let out a yelp of shock and fear. dori made the first move as the stranger about to talk. "you know i get first hit," mi scolded dori as she examined the stranger. she cut off a bit off their fur and grabbed it. dori looked at it in worry then said, "mi, are you sure it's safe? it was a prototype."
mi looked at her then said, "we've used it before without failure. what can go wrong?"
"well, a lot of things like the voice changer giving us away, others seeing it glitch out, and much more," dori said in a challenging manner.
mi bared her teeth at her and said commandingly, "let's just get this over with."
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v. the stars will guide them - relationships with others

Postby lovage » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:41 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
relationships with family - both owned by sixbane

xxxxxImage

liao lei is not the one
midori likes the most.
dori surprisingly love-
s her but mi distrusts
her. mi try to not sh-
ow it but it is easily
seen through her
actions.

they were in strange region ipus for a few days before they had to board a ship heading towards another region of ipus. many gave them distrust, worried, and disgust stares. this changed when they found someone like them. this is that tale.
"mi, look! they're like us! we need to talk to them," dori said. "they may know why they all look at us like that."
mi looked at the stranger then flicked their tail in warning and said, "we don't trust strangers." mi growled a soft one.
"miss grouchy pants, i see no reason why we shouldn't ask. look at how nice they are," dori said. she forced them forward, but mi tried to gain control over her side. the stranger noticed them then trotted up to them. "may we ask if anything is wrong," they asked.
"nothing is wrong, we just have question for you," mi said as she stopped dori from moving them.
"before you ask please introduce yourselves," they requested.
dori was the one to answer the request. "we're midori. i'm dori, and she's mi." mi looked annoyed as if she wanted it to be ignored.
"we're liao lei. please ask your question as we are willing to help you both," the purple eyed head said.
"many people look at us weirdly and we are wondering if you know why," dori asked.
"well, we are told that we are a demon," they replied a bit coldly.
"okay, thanks," mi said slowly backing them up then forcing them into a full out run towards a forest.

xxxxxImage

neculia is very spooky
to midori. mi is a bit
less spooked by him
than dori. they tend
to try to not offend
neculia by watching
their actions.

they heard the shouts of the angry mob behind them.
they just robbed a home, and the owner got the mob to chase them. a mansion ahead of them. it seemed recently abandoned due to no lights being on. they rushed into the unlocked front door.
they stood in silence which felt like hours until the mob couldn't be heard. dori let out a sigh of relief and said, "thank goodness that they didn't get us or else it would be horrible."
mi rolled her eyes and replied sarcastically, "they would of thrown us in prison for life."
"yeah, that's the problem! we would never feel the warm of the sun again if that happened," dori exclaimed.
dori continued to go on ranting while mi pricked her ears up as she heard a sound. "be silent," mi commanded. "i don't want to hear your voice." she lied to stop dori from ranting or freaking out anymore. the sound of footsteps echoed the hallways upstairs and a hush falls upon them. "who goes there," a male voice cried out from the top of the large stairs.
"ghost! ghost! go away, ghost," dori cried out fearfully.
the voice huffed and complained, "a ghost seriously, you are so wrong about that. introducers, please tell me who you are and why i shouldn't get that mob."
"we'll only do that if you do it first," mi demanded.
"fine, i'm neculia. now, do as you promised," he commanded.
"we are midori. i'm mi, and she's dori," mi said. "we are innocent kalons that did nothing wrong." mi went on to explain the situation with a lot of lies more than truths.
"i'll spare you from the mobs, but i know that you are lying," neculia said.
"thank you so much, sir," dori cried out happily. she made them jump out into the dim light out of the shadows.
"you're a double headed kalon. you remind me of someone," neculia said.

X

relationships with others from other aus
elderly couple - they are very loving towards them and accepted them without hesitation. they didn't trust them at first as it was weird to be accepted so easily. the female warmed up was the one that they warmed up to the easiest due to the motherly compassion from her. the male tended to be harder to warm up due to the distant and studies to figure them out. the male was horrible, but the female made up for it. she told talks of their kits and their kits' adventure. they are friendly now but not in the beginning.

flower kits - they are very close and are younger than them. midori loves to be around them. she watches them take care of flowers from ability through these strange magic amulets. she let's them take care of her flowers and weave flowers through their hair and tail. they tend to be friendlier towards them.
Last edited by lovage on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: vi. they are ready for their future - prologue

Postby lovage » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 am

x

many years have flown
    by with them arguing.
    they have grown toget-
    her but are so diffe-
    rent. mi grew domin-
    ant and dori grew qui-
    et. their future is uncl-
    ear to them. what wo-
    uld their future hold
    for them?
Last edited by lovage on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a star searcher in a new territory - credits

Postby lovage » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:44 am

there is a short story so click the link on the last image to check out the short story.

word count on this thread, not including table of contexts, titles of post, quotes, and this: 2,033/ -
    short story word count, not including table of contexts and titles of post: 943 / -
    combined word count, not including table of contexts, titles of post, quotes, and this: 2, 976 / -

art credit:
    sixbane - art in header image and table of contexts
    fernmoon/me - art in intro, info (p1), relationships, & prologue

song lyrics - skyfall

coding - fernmoon/me

all art that i made for the form may go to winner as long as the winner credits me as the artist.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me