( ๐ŸŒฟ ` kalon tryout . osiris & saghira . )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

( ๐ŸŒฟ ` kalon tryout . osiris & saghira . )

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm

โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ
[ navigation ]

> readoption page
> the beginning
> osiris and saghira
> relations
> notes

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐ŸŒฟ ` the beginning . )

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:30 pm

death was a rather formidable man, stoic and unrelenting in his work, though however gentle he may be with the dead. to
some, he was the harborer of terror, the cause of mayhem and the downfall of civilizations everywhere. to others, however,
he was the deliverer of souls, a messenger of sorts. throughout every religion, he is present, an image of bones and spirits.

he is also the father of an unnatural child. a child that perhaps shouldn't be called a child, so much as 'children.'

long ago, when fields were lush with foliage and homes had yet to crush the grass that lay there, death fell in love with a
young dryad, a beautiful woman, her hair as golden as the sunlight reflecting off of the crystal rivers, her eyes as blue as
the flashy fish that swam just beneath the surface.

death fell for her, and he fell hard.

months passed, snow fell, and on the first day of the twelfth month, a bundle was left for valefor in the underworld where
he resided. a bundle containing a child of sorts, with two faces and identical crying mouths. he dubbed the twin faces
osiris and saghira, and they remained in the underworld for many years, never questioning their birth or lack of mother figure.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐ŸŒฟ ` osiris and saghira . )

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:02 pm

osiris. the brother. he is more like his father in way of personality, solemn and quiet and unassuming. his words are soft
and his eyes even softer. unlike valefor, however, he is a friend to all animals, perhaps an indication of his mother's roots,
though he has never met the woman who birthed him and doesn't plan on ever doing so. even in the underworld, where,
as far as he cares to wonder, he was born, deceased animals tend to flock ( if you'll pardon the pun ) towards him, and
he is constantly surrounded by the souls of birds and deer and other mammals.

an easy crier, ossie is not one to initiate conflict. he hates being shouted at, something that his sister is well aware of and
constantly trying to protect him from. his words are often too soft to hear, his head lowered and his smiles rare and precious.
the only ones to evoke grins from him are the animals that gather around him, his sister, and his father.

( click. )

saghira. the sister. unlike her brother, saghira is loud and brash. she is, in some ways, much more like her father than ossie -
ghira can speak to the deceased, and lost spirits collect around her in hopes that she will deliver messages to their loved
ones or help them find a way to live once more. she is the more protective of the two, and will snap a harsh word towards
anyone who dare hurt her brother. though they are the same age, ghira tends to consider herself the older sibling and the
one with more experience, which, technically, is not true, as they are - quite literally - stuck to one another. she simply
understands people and their horrid tendencies more easily than osiris does.

( click. )
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐ŸŒฟ ` relations . )

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:17 am

xN E C U L A I
of the two, saghira is closer to neculai. due to his connections with the dark god, ghira has often come to him in
hopes of him helping her figure out why the spirits plague her. osiris, on the other hand, tends to shy away from
neculai, as he finds his dark afflictions rather intimidating. when they are around neculai, ossie very rarely talks,
much preferring to let his sister explain her own issues to the other child.
xxxL I A O L E I
liao lei's relationship with the pair is much different, however. osiris gets along with her much better than he does with neculai. he is soft-spoken and gentle when it comes to his sister(s). saghira, on the other hand, often clashes with the other dual-headed sibling. liao lei sees saghira as more of an abomination than she sees even herself - the fact that ghira can speak to spirits and they tend to flock towards her doesn't help the situation at all.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐ŸŒฟ ` notes . )

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:36 am

- there's always a bird sleeping in osiris's hair
- animals that ossie attracts are sometimes spooked by the sudden ghost presences that saghira attracts
- lots of ghosts come to ghira asking her to give their loved ones messages
- ossie is dyslexic, & ghira often reads things to him so he doesn't have to struggle
- ossie has very feminine features
- touch saghira's brother and you will probably be hurt
- "when i was your age.."
- "we're the same age, saghira. we literally share the same body"
- deep inside, ghira is soft too and cries sometimes when the spirits are really sad
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me