-Dear Pancake...- {A "CS diary"}

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: -Dear Pancake...- {A "CS diary"}

Postby koushi. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Shivo is Ghost Rider 2.0 tbh

Awesome entry <3

xxxx xxxx

charlie | pan ase | any pronouns

hiya! you can usually find me just floating around
    forever looking for my emotional support cultivation partner
    on hiatus ^^"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 am

Heyo pancake-io sorry for not writing as much as before... Mid-Terms hit me like a truck.
Speaking of getting hit by a truck i almost did actually- As Cinnamon.
Like i mentioned last entry theres this random spike of "villains" recently, this green guy/gal with i guess
it was butterfly wings threw a truck at me... i dont know if it was intentional though, well because i was fighting off a group
of criminals taking the local bank hostages and this butterfly dude Aimed right directly at the criminals.. intentionally killing them.
I'm not one for killing criminals... i normally turn them in, but this is the first time... and it was scary
everything was a blur, all i heard were screaming panicking and the spurt of fear, i also see bloody faces
it was
scary.
Sorry for that sudden dark turn i just had so much going on i didnt know what to do.
PS-i think i broke my arm so i got rushed into the hospital once i de-transformed and got home, made an excuse that i was by that "bank incident" and almost got hit by a truck, at least it is the truth just bent it a little, so it's kinda hard to write so thats why im typing and printed this entry down! good thing it wasn't my left arm
did you know im left handed?
BUT lets change the subject shall we! i manage to make a potential friend with one of the "new" kids i met yesterday,
it was the like i quote from last entry "Mischievously friendly" kid while i was with good ol Wally.

Wally-OH MY STARS BONNIE ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM I DIDNT SEE YOU FOR DAYS AAAAAAAAAAA
Me-dont worry about one thing wally, just got into a lil incident! c'mon how was mid-terms?
Wally- try not to change the subject young lady! anyways mid-terms suck... buttt i made a new friend while you abandon me and got hurt waaaaaah-
Me-*attempts to pat wally's head*sorry 'bout that. sooo who's this lucky fella wally?
Wally-Stop acting like WERE dating!! i just made a friend unlike you who havnt made a move with ms.Moirry
Me-HHHHHHHHH wallly please just spare me one bit!! just tell me about yer new friend
Wally-okay so thei-
???-heyo wally-o *grabs wally by his shoulder*
Wally-o-oh hey shivo!
Me-um...
???-oooh~ who's this lady over here wally? You two dating?
Wally-*blushes* N-NO! she'sjust my other friend and she's a giant lesb
???-Is that so~?
Me-H-HEY!
Wally-anddd she's pinin' over Ms.Moirry over there
???-*Smirks* thats one catch you got 'ere
Me-just because shes ho- cute doesnt mean you gotta tease me, anyways the name's Bonnie
Shivo-*mocks* name's Shivo, so youre the girl that got her number~?
Me-H O W
Wally-OH MY GOD YOU GOT HER NUMBER-
Me-yeah yeah calm down loverbois gotta head to class *attempts to imidate Nelly Larskon (ooc-IM SORRY)* Bye Y'all~

and that how it started! theres now 3 of us!

ooc-hopefully i nailed how shivo acts; anyways sorry about the graphic start & the y'all thing

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Bump!
Please submit a character ;w;~

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:35 am

Up!!

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Never judge a book from its cover! especially one that saves the city! or destroys it.

Name- Samantha
Gender- female
Age- 16
Sexuality- straight
Personality- Samantha is a very logical person. Everything she does is based on logic and reason. Because of this she finds it hard to express her emotions and may be perceived as a robot. Samantha’s a quick thinker and acts very cold and harsh towards others. She’s also known to be a manipulative person when she wants something.
other-
=-=
'fake' Name- charmer
'Power'- she has some sort of “charmspeak” that can persuade people into doing things for her
(optional) Weapon- a small but sharp dagger she carries in her pocket at all times
A hero or a villain?- villian

Just a regular person or a future victim?

Name- Daren
Gender- male
Age- 17
Sexuality- bisexual
Personality- Daren is usually a over-confident and narcissistic person, however very kind once you get to know him. He’s quite blunt and doesn’t know when to stop talking, which can really annoy people. Some people may think he is not that smart since his grades aren’t the best, but in reality he may surprise you with how intelligent he really is. Daren tries to hide that side of him since he doesn’t want to be known as a nerd.
Other- He keeps a stuffed teddy bear in his backpack at all times to remember his little sister who died.
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 pm

The_Lone_Dog wrote:
Never judge a book from its cover! especially one that saves the city! or destroys it.

Name- Samantha
Gender- female
Age- 16
Sexuality- straight
Personality- Samantha is a very logical person. Everything she does is based on logic and reason. Because of this she finds it hard to express her emotions and may be perceived as a robot. Samantha’s a quick thinker and acts very cold and harsh towards others. She’s also known to be a manipulative person when she wants something.
other-
=-=
'fake' Name- charmer
'Power'- she has some sort of “charmspeak” that can persuade people into doing things for her
(optional) Weapon- a small but sharp dagger she carries in her pocket at all times
A hero or a villain?- villian

Name- Daren
Gender- male
Age- 17
Sexuality- bisexual
Personality- Daren is usually a over-confident and narcissistic person, however very kind once you get to know him. He’s quite blunt and doesn’t know when to stop talking, which can really annoy people. Some people may think he is not that smart since his grades aren’t the best, but in reality he may surprise you with how intelligent he really is. Daren tries to hide that side of him since he doesn’t want to be known as a nerd.
Other- He keeps a stuffed teddy bear in his backpack at all times to remember his little sister who died.

ohgollyyourealive!

Both wonderful characters are accepted!

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Muahahaha I resurrected from the dead •_•
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Nitroglycerin_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:00 pm

What is the character limit
Nitro - They/Them - Toyhouse
ImageImage
_Nitroglycerin_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Tigress Demon wrote:What is the character limit

none so far ;0

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sombra Main » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Name- Rhaik (pronounced rah-EEK)
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Sexuality- bi
Personality- Rhaik is unusually perspicacious, observing everything around him and deducing facts from his observations. He almost never talks, unless he wants to share an observation. He keeps to himself, and prefers the dark over bright daylight. He dislikes people trying to get him to talk. He only will go in public when necessary... especially because of his social anxiety and introvertedness.He doesn't like physical touch. He comes off as a bit creepy when he talks, but he's a sweetie when you get to know him. He doesn't mean to be scary. He just is.
other- He doesn't like hurting things, i.e. he tries not to step on foliage or kill insects.
=-=
'fake' Name- Friar
'Power'- Soul Looker. He sees into people's souls and is sometimes scared by what he sees. This will make him run away from that particular person.
(optional) Weapon- He doesn't use weapons.
A hero or a villain?- Looks like a villain, acts like a hero.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Ava
Gender- Female
Age- 16 1/2
Sexuality- Lesbian
Personality- Ava is often stressed about everything, a constant worrier, and worries more about other people than she does herself, which makes her seem nosy. She cares about everyone, and wants to show it. She almost never does anything for herself. She secretly is unhappy with herself, but she hides it to make other people happy. She wishes she was like everyone else, even though there's really not that big of a difference.
Other- She loves her malamute, Bryn.
I love my b <3

Error 404: biography not found

ImageImageImage
Link to my S/O's DA, they do a lot of digital art, but more recently have gotten into traditional again.http://fluffydisorder.deviantart.com/

A parnata I got from Mystic who I named Dee: Image
Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me