❯❯ viscet legendary tri-tail try out ❮❮

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

❯❯ viscet legendary tri-tail try out ❮❮

Postby Virixin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:59 am

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxplease do not post; message me with comments ♡
xxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxx
    ┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐

xxx❯❯ table of contents,,

xxxI. intro
    xxxII. creation (s)
    xxxIII. ethereal (s)
    xxxxx art break
    xxxIV. savior (s)
    xxxV. phiaddesia (s)
    xxxVI. lessons (s)
    xxxxx art break
    xxxVII. decisions (s)
    xxxVIII. klerotha (s)
    xxxIX. epilogue (ss)
    xxxX. items (i)
    xxxXI. powers (i)
    xxxXII. tidbits (i)
    xxxXIII. feast (ss)
    xxxXIV. credits

└━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘
┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐

xxxxinformation,, ❮❮

xxxusername // juice box.
xxxname // Adriesta
xxxgender // female
xxxfor breeding // female
xxxstatus // Living

xxclick to head back to adopt

└━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘
┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐

xxxxToC guide,, ❮❮

xxx(i) ;; info
xxx(s) ;; story
xxx(ss) ;; short story

└━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘
Last edited by Virixin on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:22 am, edited 26 times in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❯❯ creation (story one) ❮❮

Postby Virixin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:49 am

xxx
    xxxThin cracks stretched outward against the veil of nothingness that separated the barriers of Ishemorta and Ethereal. The two realms had been at war for almost a decade now, creating havoc between the demons of Ishemorta and the angels of Ethereal. The war was creating cracks and distortion throughout time and space itself, yet this went by almost unnoticed by the brother kings who ruled their selected realms.

xxxWith a crunching crack that disintegrated in the lack of air, the veil shattered. The glass-like remnants melted away into nothingness as they separated, revealing the weakened barriers of the realms. Magic radiated in thick waves from each, colliding against the other’s barriers.

xxxWith a groan, Ishemorta’s barrier was the first to crumble. The magic radiating from Ethereal snaked it’s way past the cracks, leaking in like an unwanted gas. Yet, Ishemorta’s magic had seemed to enclose the intrusion, combining with the other. Such an event was catastrophic to the mortal world, Phiaddesia-- possibly so catastrophic it could destroy it completely. Unearthly. A deadly hazard to all realms. Yet, this combined magic did not do as what would have been expected by the brother kings.

xxxThere was a light spark as the magic was expelled from Ishemorta, curling and twisting like a snake as it was exposed to the still-shattered veil. Demons had rushed to their crumbled barrier, in attempts to block out any attack from Ethereal, yet they came to a skidding halt as they witnessed what was happening between the realms. The angels and other creations of purity were frozen as well at their own barrier, all eyes fixated on the swirling ball of expelled magic. A loud thundering rumble came from within that was then quickly swallowed up-- the walls of the sphere were closing in on itself. Sparks of blinding light were quickly extinguished by the veil.

xxxWith what would have been an ear-splitting crack, the magic suddenly sparked with a flash that would have been blinding had the veil not swallowed sound and light. Smoke curled around it, blocking the view as it suddenly began to take shape.

xxxFirst, it began to shape the form of a what seemed to be a Viscet. The form was hunched, hovering. Secondly came it’s mane, flaring out from the form of its body before shrinking like a dying flame to the considerably normal size of a mane. Lastly, sprouting from where one singular tail would have been, grew three. They curled in unison, almost on display. A set of eyes snapped open, a glowing trail glimmering off the edges.

xxxThe magic dispersed as the form came into existence. The Viscet hovered in the timeless grasp of the veil, tails curling slowly as it tested out its paws as well as its legs. Moving, her body seemed to glide effortlessly, tails streaming grandly behind. The angels of Ethereal and demons of Ishemorta had scuttled back in fear of this new creature. She peered between them, and with just a simple twitch of her tail, newly formed magic surged up her paws -- crystallizing from what appeared to be the barriers of the two realms was a bridge. Gracefully, she eased down, paws resting on the smooth surface of the bridge. She twitched her ear, turning to peer at both, before easing down the bridge in the direction of the Ethereal barrier. The creatures of purity scuttled back, concerned about what she was and what she would do to them.

xxxThe demons, fueled by their need to constantly be better than their counterparts, had begun to creep closer to the break in their barrier, watching this newly formed Viscet with malicious intent in their hollowed eyes. Yet, she wasn’t interested in the demons. She nudged her nose against the barrier, twitching it at the surge of power that caused her fur to raise. The angels shared looks of utter dismay and concern, making gestures and speaking with hurried voices that she couldn’t understand. She tilted her head, tails gracefully curling in liquid movements as she grew content and amused, watching the angels and other citizens of Ethereal argue on what to do with her.

xxxThis Viscet had almost literally materialized out of thin air, had not the magic been the true source! Not only that but from behind sprouted three long, magnificent tails. She grew bored of watching the angels, turning her gaze back to return the stares of the demons. They hissed, smoke rising from their molten or scaly bodies, a few Viscets located in the group that crowded the hole in their barrier.

xxxA faint whistle came from behind as she neared the Ishemorta end caused her to stop. She turned her head before the rest of her body followed the motion, peering as the angels waved her over. She stepped lightly over the bridge, tails flicking upwards as a demon had attempted to swat her, only to retreat screaming in pain from leaving Ishemorta’s safe grasp. Her head tilted curiously, the Ethereal barrier giving way to allow her to step past. A sense of security surrounded her and she peered around this new world with gleaming eyes. The angels winced, stepping back as they sensed the mixed magic radiating off her small body.

xxxThis world was vast, a mountainous range almost encircling it entirely. Yet, it all seemed to have been formed on the tip top of a massive mountain itself. The greenest grass you could imagine sprouted over the earth, waving in perfect unison with the soft and gentle breeze that carried a scent of.. honey? A beautiful variety of trees waved, dotting the landscape. Willows, oaks, maples, the list goes on. The sky was just as vast as the land, a gleaming sun presented at its highest peak, marshmallow clouds littering here and there. A beautiful kingdom laid over a jutting edge, golds and silvers gleaming and glinting beneath the lightened sky. A waterfall of the purest blue water poured over the side of the edge, being swallowed by a gigantic gorge she wasn't able to see from where she stood. It was all breathtaking, her eyes widening to take in the beauty of it all.

xxxAs the barrier was lowered, an angel adorned in golden armor gestured to her. Garbling in a language she didn’t know, it hurried off. She didn’t budge, not knowing what it wanted her to do. Her body felt rigid, overwhelmed by all the senses from this new world. She just couldn't quite tear her gaze off of the picture perfect land before her. Turning when it noticed she hadn't moved, the angel huffed with a roll of its eyes and hurried back to grab her paw. Yes, the angel understood this female was in awe of the land, but at the moment, there was far more pressing matters to be held. With a firm tug that caused her to lurch forward, it led her off into the heartland of Ethereal, to meet their protector and the highest among the gods.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❯❯ ethereal (story two) ❮❮

Postby Virixin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 am

xxx
    xxxShe was led through a gorgeous city, oblivious to those who scurried backwards, having never seen a Viscet like her before. They could sense the overwhelming power pouring off her, cowering behind anything and anyone they could find. Her three, long tails trailed behind, flowing as if lifted by a gentle breeze. The angel before her stepped gracefully, head held high as she was lead towards a magnificently tall castle that towered high above the rest of the city. The sun glistened gently off mosaic glass panes, dancing and stretching over the smoothed streets in playful colors. She was entranced, eyes wide in awe as she stepped through the colorful reflections, ears perked forward in joyful contentment. The colors twisted and curled as she walked over, now shimmering off the fur on her legs. She jerked her head up as she noticed the angel stop. The angel clicked his tongue, her gaze lifting up to meet his slightly amused visage. She stopped as he held a paw out, lifting his head to peer up at the castle, those strange sounds leaving his mouth as he attempted to speak to her. Her head flicked to the side.

xxxAn annoyed look passed over his face before he shook his head. He gestured with his paw and walked off inside. She didn’t budge a muscle, not understanding his foreign language and gestures, a quizzical look passing over her face. When the angel noticed she wasn’t following yet again, he came storming out from the grand castle doors, eyes narrowed. He barked something she didn’t understand, but she did understand he was upset. Hesitantly, the tri-tailed Viscet moved up the quartz stairs, shivering at how cold they felt against her paw pads. Guards tightened their grasp on their weapons, standing stiff as they eyed her sleek form, ready to protect their kingdom if she dare threatened to attack. They could almost smell Ishemorta’s magic leaking from every pore, yet were confused as the familiar scent of Ethereal’s was mixed in. She stopped at the top of the grand stairs, gaze drifting up to the top of what she could see of the castle, gaping. It was the tallest thing her almost hour long life had seen. A snort from the angel snapped her attention back to him. Shuffling, she glided after him through the bronze doors.

xxxShe squinted against a glare of light, ducking her head down to open her eyes full. The glass panes and the sheer size of the castle wasn’t the last thing to take her breath. She stood frozen, gaze panning around the glistening, filled room. Large, quartz pillars towered high, cradling the ceiling as they circled the edge of the circular room. Angels and other creatures of purity laughed, cheerily garbling away in their language, raising glasses of their fine drinks and nibbling away at finger foods. The floor was in three layers, circling around the room. At the third layer was a long wooden table, a thin white cloth resting on its surface. Silver plates and goblets rested at every open seat, a grand candle gracing the center. Its flames arched high, dancing back and forth as an angel would pass by. Heaps of different foods littered separate plates, mound high. Their scent wafted upwards, her mouth watering as she inhaled. Her gaze rose from the food, gliding over the sight of what seemed to be a massive hunk of meat being roasted over an open fire to a grand throne. The throne was as brilliant as the rest of the castle and settled on the throne was a male Viscet. Catching her off guard, the angel huffed, nudging her in the side to move. She stumbled a movement before making her way towards the throne on shaky legs.

xxxThe male settled in the throne ceased his deep laughter, gaze turning to focus on the female and one of his higher ranked angels. A deep, gruff sound left him as he rose to stand fully, not tearing his gaze from the tri-tailed Viscet before him. The angel shuffled, responding in his more lighter compared voice, ears flicking backwards as he looked a bit anxious. The male huffed and repeated what he said even louder, stepping forward. The angels and other creatures ceased what they were doing, turning towards the scene. She stepped back, hunching her form as she peered up at the male with widened eyes. The angel who led her gave a squeaking chirp, stepping between to explain something with hurried movements, frantic to cease their lord’s anger. The sizzling aura coming from him died off, his head dipping down in a faint nod. Moving past the angel, he now stood directly before her, towering. She ducked down as he lowered his head, a deep chuckle emitting from him. Confused, she lifted her gaze to his, which danced in light amusement. His massive paw lifted, gently cupping her chin before he suddenly kissed her forehead. Alarmed and confused, the tri-tailed female reared backwards, ears almost completely flat against her skull. The angel watched with worried eyes, playing with his claws as he anxiously waited to see what their lord had done.

xxx“Don’t be so alarmed, little one.” His deep voice laughed warmly, eyes dancing with amusement. Wait.. could she understand him now? She tensed, ears perked upwards before she shook her head. She touched her forehead tenderly before looking up at him with a look of astonishment in her eyes. A confused “W-Wuh?” left her instead of what would have been a squawk. Her eyes widened even more, the male before her laughing softly, smiling. “You are quite the funny little thing. Hmm, do you have a name, Viscet?” A name? Her brows furrowed before the small female shook her head as she straightened. He hummed lowly, twitching an ear as he turned his back to her for the first time since she’d been there. He peered down at the angel, “Well, Nakir? Do you have any ideas on what to call this young lass?” He rumbled as he stepped back to rest down on his throne. Nakir awkwardly flicked his tail, scratching his cheek. “My lord, names aren’t my jo-” He stopped as the other leaned forward, gaze hard. “I understand this, but she needs a proper name to go by.”

xxx“Yes sir!” The smaller, green marked male squeaked out and sprinted off to a door hidden behind a wall that stretched out. She watched, tails twitching nervously before she turned as the male spoke again. “Now.. I was wondering why my people were so.. strung up. Now I can tell why.” He sniffed the air, ears curling backwards as he inhaled the tangy scent of Ishemorta magic wafting from her pores. He licked his lips, his teeth baring as he spoke in a low growl, “You smell of my older brother’s magic… Which means either you are here on his business terms o-” A faked peaceful look passed over his eyes as Nakir came sprinting back in, a scroll in hand. “My lord, I have good news. I was able to scout out a few names that you could choose for our... Uh, guest here.” Nakir glanced at the tri-tail nervously before passing over the delicate scroll with even more delicate paws. The male, who hadn’t even introduced himself with his name to her, took the scroll and let it uncurl between his mighty paws. His gaze scanned over the finely inked names, no emotion leaking through. Nakir shuffled on hesitant paws, watching as he played with his paws.

xxx“This one is perfect.” He spoke, lifting his gaze to the female as she shuffled awkwardly. “Little one, from this moment and until the moment you no longer are able to breath,” His lips seemed to twitch up in a dark, smug smirk before he continued, “You will be hereby known as Adriesta.” The tri-tailed female perked up, ears ringing at the sound of her new name. “Adriesta.” She repeated, feeling giddy at the feeling of it rolling off her tongue so smoothly. He shoved the scroll against Nakir’s chest, reclining back as a look of boredom crossed his face. “Nakir, take our friend Adriesta out and show her around Ethereal, will you?” He spoke lazily, yawning to show off his sharpened teeth, almost as a threat. Nakir nodded, backing away before turning to Adriesta, who was oblivious to the male’s malicious actions. She gazed up at Nakir excitedly, making him sigh out. “Alright then, Adriesta.. Let’s go look around, yeah?” He spoke calmly, walking past her. Adriesta nodded before she stepped in time with him, gaze taking in how tall this male was too. Nakir didn’t notice her gaze on him, his own resting on the path before him as they stepped out through the bronze doors.

xxxNakir had taken a whole new path as they gracefully stepped in time down the quartz stairs, his gaze never leaving the direction of where he traveled. Adriesta was content with that, her own gaze taking in all of what they passed. Her tails curled happily in unison. Each building was as beautiful as the next, all filled with eye-catching colors. There’d be the occasional one who had beautiful, glinting jewelry in their showcase windows while the next had lusciously made clothes hugging mannequins. Plants sprouted in gorgeous patterns across grass plots, flowers of all sorts decorating the landscape. Adriesta was entranced once more by the beauty of Ethereal, eyes wide and glittering as she took everything in. Seraphim and cherubim littered the pathways, either clumped in groups, chattering away or gracefully drifting from shop to shop, pouches of gold in hand. Adriesta was distracted by each peaceful creature, accidentally running into a male who towered even Nakir. He turned, ears flicking back and he snarled low in his throat. “Get out of here, you litt-” He inhaled sharply and he bared his teeth. “Demon!” He lunged to take her down, drool dripping off his powerful jaws in thick droplets. The once peaceful creatures were startled at the roar, before scuttling off with screams to protect themselves from Adriesta.

xxxNakir tensed, already ahead of her. He twisted around as the male fought the tri-tailed Viscet to the pavement. She kicked, fear crossing her face as the male snarled in her face, holding her paws out to stop him from biting her. She turned her head, shaking as his weight bore down on her slimmer form. Adriesta’s heart was racing, this had happened all too fast for her. The male snarled, jaws snapping inches from her cheek. A burning pain seared the back of her throat and she felt liquid brimming the corners of her eyes. Sudden courage burst from her chest and she inhaled. “Get OFF!” She suddenly roared, a startled scream leaving any remaining other in their perimeter. A searing heat burst from her throat, now radiating warmly against her face. A green light flickered against her eyelids, which at the moment didn’t exactly stun her. The male jumped back in time, escaping with a few singed hairs. A paw wrapped firmly around her paw before hefting her up. “What have you done?” Nakir’s voice was breathless, yet enraged. Slowly, her clenched eyes peeled open to stare astonished into his boiling one. Her heart sank as she saw his look, “W-What happened?” Her throat felt loosened now, but the faint burning pain was ebbing away now.

xxxNakir went to speak, his expression dropping suddenly in horror as his gaze drifted over her head. Adriesta hesitated before turning her head, her heart dropping even more as she saw the Ethereal lord storming towards them. His head was held high, the darkness clouding his eyes. Adriesta jerked away from Nakir, attempting to back away to escape the incoming rage. Guards moved in directly behind her, spears raised as they pressed tight to block her path. Adriesta fell back, scrambling to try to and dart around, only to have one effortless scoop her off her feet. “Adriesta!” His deep voice boomed angrily as he came to a halt beside Nakir, who backed away, hunched in fear at his lord’s anger. Adriesta hung limp in the guard’s grasp, eyes peering fearfully up at the much larger male. He bared his fangs, “You dare to attack one of my seraphim after I so graciously allowed you to roam here!?” He bellowed, her ears flicking back as his voice rang throughout the empty streets. She parted her jaws to speak, frantic to calm him down. “SILENCE!” He bellowed again, lips curling back in a nasty snarl. The guard’s hold was tight around her middle, his breathing paused as he was taken back by the rage of someone so usually calm.

xxx“I do not wish to tolerate dealing with you and your stupid excuse.” He spat, “I was going to trust you until I realized you absolutely stink of my brother. No Viscet who isn’t a spy would smell that badly of Ishemorta.” He lowered his voice, eyes penetrating deep into her. Adriesta let out a weak whimper, “I am no spy, I promise you that! I don’t know how or why I reek of... Of whatever this place or thing is you speak of! Pl-” She was cut off by him shaking his head with a deep growl. “Be quiet, Adriesta. I cannot let someone who almost burns my city down and my people to death to remain here.” He snapped, ears back. Confusion crossed her face. Burn? What was he talking about? Before she could continue on her train of thought, the massive male continued. “Unfortunately, I have to banish you from Ethereal, for as long as you exist.” He raised his paw to snap his fingers to send her elsewhere, Nakir lunged forward, latching onto his arm. “My lord, please! It wasn’t her fault. I saw i-” He was thrown back as the Ethereal lord shook his arm. “I will deal with you later, Nakir!” He spat before turning back to Adriesta.

xxx“I thought I could trust you but you are nothing but a hazard to my city and realm. I knew I shouldn’t have trusted you from the beginning and here we are; you breaking the only chance you will ever get.” He faked a look of at first believable sadness and before Adriesta could beg forgiveness, he snapped his fingers. Nakir watched with wide eyes as Adriesta disappeared into thin air, his head hanging low. The tri-tailed female was banished to somewhere she had never been, a world of unimaginable horrors; which wasn’t even half of what Ishemorta would have offered her. Her eyes blinked open, looking down as she realized she was unable to move. Heavy chains hung from her wrists, legs, and tails, holding her captive to a broken, floating isle that hung in the middle of.. well... what seemed to be nowhere. Tears pricked her burning eyes and she let out a cry, hunching over.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 am

Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❯❯ savior (story three) ❮❮

Postby Virixin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 am

xxx
    Clink… Clink… Clink…

xxxxxxxxClink… Clink… Clink…

xxxThe sound echoed in the emptiness. Iron met iron in a dull clash, creating the hollow sound that reverberated deep into the creator’s ears. Her gaze numbly followed her arms as they brought the iron cuffs to meet for brief seconds. Adriesta was weighed down to the floating isle by these chains, her long tails only able to curl towards the top. She could feel this realm was eating away at her powers, her body feeling weaker beneath its timeless grasp. She lifted her head, wincing faintly at the slight pain in the base of her neck. Her eyes ached as she struggled to focus on things that were farther away. Slowly, she was finally able to take in this new realm. Isles floated in the expanse of air, some larger than the one she was currently stuck to, some small enough to where only one paw would fit on. They drifted in an aimless orbit around the one she was on, occasionally colliding with each other and drifting out farther apart. Rocks crumbled downwards in a slow descent before being dissolved, a light green fire eating them away. Adriesta lifted her tired gaze, peering up at the sky in quiet thought. Above the realm was a beautiful, breathtaking sight.

xxxThe sky was littered with galaxies, all merged together to show such an amazing sight. Two large planets stuck out, one so massively bigger than the other, almost swallowing a good portion of the sky. It appeared to be a crescent, the other completely full and hung not too far. The sky was almost some large painting hung over her head. Adriesta exhaled slowly, jaw in agape as she marveled at the brilliantly colored sky. Tearing her tired gaze from its beauty, Adriesta lowered her head again, wincing once more at the pain. She sniffled, ears pulling back as she struggled not to break down crying, shaking. Not even a day into existing and she was already banished from Ethereal. Now, she didn’t know how long she’d been in this realm for but she knew she had to get herself free before it drove herself insane.

xxxAdriesta shuddered as she struggled to concentrate. She clenched her eyes, baring her teeth to the expanse of air before her. Time passed and she didn’t exactly know how much time had passed. The isle beneath kept floating faintly in its spot as Adriesta tried her best to achieve well… She didn’t know exactly what she was trying to do, but suddenly she lurched forwards with a pained gasp as she suddenly entered the mind of another Viscet. One she had never known or met before in her entire life. Adriesta kept her eyes clenched, panting as she was able to hear the busy thoughts of this female. It was a weird sensation; as if her head was piled with cotton, yet the clearest thing Adriesta could hear was the thoughts of the other, who probably had no idea that there was an intruder within her mind. Adriesta shuffled her feet to balance on the isle before she suddenly tried to maneuver her thoughts to the other, to struggle to communicate. All Adriesta wanted was her freedom, it was all she asked. Hopefully, just hopefully this female would be able to help her. She could already feel the connection breaking as she wasted time, Adriesta panicked, struggling to communicate.

xxx“Help me! Please. I need your help.” Adriesta begged, her voice frantic as it ebbed into the female’s mind. She could sense the confusion and shock as the other heard the voice before a shaky thought of a response came to ear.

xxx“W-who are you? What are you? Why.. how are you in my head?” The female responded, confused as anyone would have been to hear the voice of another in their head. Adriesta struggled, biting her lip as she formulated a response that wouldn't sound... insane. She didn't want to scare this female off, she wanted, no, NEEDED her help.

xxx“I’m… Adriesta. I am a female who… was banished. I am able to use what remains of my dwindling powers to communicate with you. I need your help, please. I beg of you.” Adriesta struggled not to whimper, voice now just as shaky as the scared female. The female seemed to sense her fear, a motherly instinct flowing through her.

xxx“Adriesta, I have no idea or your intent, but… I will help you. What must I do to provide my assistance to you?” The response was more confident than the last, startling Adriesta. She was startled by how easily this female had agreed to help her. Searching for the right words, Adriesta began to grow lightheaded as the connection dwindled as did the remaining portion of her magic. Exhaling, Adriesta finally managed to come together with a quick response. She knew this idea was a far stretch, but she had to try it.

xxx“I’m going to use what magic I have left in me to.... to open some sort of portal between this realm and yours. One that will lead you here, but you must hurry to release me. I do not know the limits I currently have. Though I will do my best to get you here and for us to return safely. Trust me. I swear on my own soul that you will remain safe.” Adriesta explained, wincing as a faint throbbing pain spread over the back of her skull. She gave a soft sigh of relief as she was able to hear the faint, muffled ‘yes’ from the other female. Drawing in air, she shifted around, claws digging into the surprisingly soft dirt. Adriesta steadied her already weak body as the connection broke between the two and she struggled to focus her magic on what she was wanting to achieve.

xxxThe air began to crackle, her pelt rising as she bared her teeth. Her ears folded back, a hefty growl leaving the small female. Her body ached and burned yet she pushed past the wall. Her hip spasmed, yet she managed to keep herself from sprawling on the isle. Adriesta struggled to breathe, an iron-tight clamp on her throat. Finally, with a pained gasp and a lurch backward, a small green orb of light was sent spiraling from her chest. Adriesta whimpered in pain and exhaustion, eyes hooded as she watched it in slight fear. She struggled to catch her breath, shuddering as her vision began to grow black on the edges. The orb paused mid-air, before bursting in a ray of light, cracks forming in thin air. The isles that had been orbiting the one she rested on suddenly came to a halt, almost coming together as if made of magnets. They fit together as if made from puzzle pieces, rocks crumbling as they were smashed together, making a staircase down to her isle. Overhead, the orb had diminished into thin air, the cracks glowing.

xxxAdriesta was struggling to keep her consciousness. She watched with bated breath, feeling almost too uncomfortable beneath her own pelt. The cracks suddenly shattered the thin air, a swirling cloud having eaten away at its area. On the other side was a world of vast beauty and creatures who was cursed, yet blessed, with being mortal. Slowly, a form began to take shape as someone passed through. Adriesta, close to collapsing, watched as a female Viscet stepped through. The predominantly white and red female stopped, gaze landing on the tri-tailed female as her blue eyes widened. She was frozen momentarily before she noticed the state of the other. She eased down the steps made of crushed isles, making her way down towards Adriesta to hurry before the tri-tailed female gave away to the urge to blackout. Relief gushed through Adriesta’s body, a weak smile edging her lips as she grew closer to collapsing.

xxxShe reached the other in a hurried leap, catching herself as she dropped before Adriesta. Adriesta held her paws out weakly, a pleading look in her eyes as she was unable to form words. The female looked them over closely, reaching her paws to take one of the cuffs into her own. She fidgeted with it, tilting her head as she worked her claws over and around it. It was quite obvious this female had never seen cuffs such as these. They were completely smooth, chains seeming to just melt into the cuffs. Adriesta watched, eyes heavy as her body grew heavy. With a startled gasp from the other female, Adriesta collapsed, her vision fading to black just as she fell to her side.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❯❯ phiaddesia (story four) ❮❮

Postby Virixin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 am

xxx

xxxWarmth returned after some amount of time. Feeling followed soon after, creeping through her body at an agonizing pace. Her body felt like it was asleep; filled with that strange tingling sensation. The world around her was muffled by a low hum, voices sounding far off. Her body twitched as she came to. Slowly, ever so slowly, Adriesta lifted her head. Her throat felt dry. Her head felt as if it were packed tight with cotton. Her back ached and throbbed. Adriesta hadn’t quite opened her eyes yet, shivering in pain at the headache that rippled down the back of her skull. She went to stretch her legs out, confused for a brief moment when she didn’t feel the heavy burden of the chains. Her tails moved as best as they could from each other, testing their span of movement. Adriesta took in a sharp breath, relaxing. She had almost forgotten the events that happened who knows how long ago. She went to sit up, head lowered, eyes still closed. Her body felt stiff, her headache ebbing away now. Adriesta tensed as a paw brushed her back tentatively, only to shoot back before a soothing voice speaking behind the muffled buzzing.

xxx“Easy now, Adriesta… Your body is still trying to recover.” The female spoke. Adriesta flicked her ear in the direction, recognizing the voice after the time she had been unconscious. Still quite unable to open her eyes, Adriesta tilted her head to the side, opening her mouth to speak. A strangled squeak came out, causing her to blush and snap her jaw shut. The other female pulled her lips into a light smile, keeping her tired and worried gaze focused on the tri-tailed female. Trying to clear her dried throat, Adriesta waved her paw up in a gesture to get some sort of liquid to refresh herself. She listened as the other female danced across the floor to get what Adriesta had requested. It wasn’t long before Adriesta was suckling down the cool liquid as if she’d never tasted such a thing. Her throat had grown itchy, yet it’s begging for water died down as she drank. Adriesta sat forward, leaning slightly as she struggled to get her words out again, clearing her throat once more.

xxx“T-Thank you.. Honestly. Now, I have several questions to ask.” Adriesta spoke apologetically, focusing on the other female as best as she could with her still closed eyes. For some odd reason, they wouldn’t open against daylight’s rays. The female settled across from her, politely focusing her attention on Adriesta, she smiled lightly at the other’s curiosity.

xxx“Go ahead and ask.” She chirped, ears perked forward. Adriesta shuffled, rubbing her chin slightly as she thought of all the different questions to ask her. The tri-tailed female was far more than curious. She wanted to know everything. Adriesta gave a little hum, laying her tails before her, one paw reaching down to stroke them as she kept deep in thought. After a few passing minutes, she finally registered all the questions she had for the other.

xxx“Okay.. uh.. Who are you? Where are we? How long have I been out for? What made you agree to save me, someone you have never met before? How did you manage to break the cuffs?” Adriesta blanked, tails flicking irritably as her train of thought crashed. The other laughed softly, reaching out to pat her shoulder reassuringly. Adriesta perked her ears forward as she heard her savior breath in slowly, formulating her responses to Adriesta’s quite reasonable questions. She seemed to shift around, Adriesta struggling to take in every sound until she was able to open her eyes.

xxx“Well, my name is Kishi. We are in Phiaddesia, more specifically in Ewisia, one of the smaller homelands of this place. You’ve been out for quite some time... I believe it’s been nearly two weeks since we left that... realm you were in. The reason I saved you was because… well, I didn’t sense anything harmful when you entered my mind. I felt your fear and urgency coursing through my own body, so how could I not give someone in distress my help? And finally, after you passed out, it seemed like the cuffs had weakened. As if they were running off your own power supply and I was able to find a very ironically placed lock that I could fit my claw into..” The female, who Adriesta now knew as Kishi, rambled on. She was listening intensely, ears pinned forward to take in every detail the other had to offer her. Adriesta’s heart dropped a moment. She’d been out for two weeks? No wonder her body felt like utter garbage.

xxx“N-Now, can you explain to me… what is Phiaddesia? And these.. homelands?” Adriesta asked, head lowered as she shyly shuffled her feet to get comfortable. Kishi gave a little hum, shifting as she leaned back a moment. Of course, Kishi wasn’t too surprised Adriesta had no idea of Phiaddesia or their homelands, as it was quite obvious Adriesta had never been in the mortal world before.

xxx“Phiaddesia is.. Hmm. Phiaddesia is a set of two massive islands that are connected by this massive land bridge. These islands are home to mortal Viscets and a few ‘higher’ status Viscets. Some gods and goddesses, and even guardians have journeyed from their realms to come live with the mortals. Phiaddesia is broken into five main homelands. The five homelands are; Iostrocia, the Elder Province, Ewisia, the Dead Forest, and the Shattered Vale. Our homelands are like.... Hmm, I guess states or countries? Each has its own empire or kingdoms within it. Just.. Please, never go to the Shattered Vale.” Kishi shuddered as she thought of it. The Shattered Vale is ann extremely dangerous place where demons, monsters, and creatures who cannot escape the Vale’s timeless grasp roam. Adriesta had fallen silent, ears twitching backward for a moment. She was in the mortal world, somewhere she’d never imagined going. Yet, she felt relief. As she felt… safe here.

xxxKishi watched the other, silent as she waited for some response. Adriesta was taking everything in, scratching her cheek briefly. She had yet to open her eyes, as they ached even behind her eyelids. She exhaled slowly, going to force herself to stand. Kishi reached out to steady the other, nervously standing up as she kept her gaze trained on Adriesta. Adriesta drew a pained smile, wincing as her legs ached. She gave another exhale, going to stumble past the other. Kishi hesitated before joining her side, pressing close to steady Adriesta’s wobbly legs. With a muffled yelp, Kishi jumped back from the other in pain, shaking off the feeling. Adriesta turned on her paws, facing Kishi as best as she could with closed eyes.

xxx“Kishi? What happened?” Adriesta spoke worried, wincing terribly as she was able to peel open her eyes. She squinted hard, struggling to focus the blurry image of the other female. Kishi exhaled in pain, smiling weakly as she tried brushing it off. Her side seared in pain as if she had been burned. But by just touching Adriesta? Something... seemed strange.

xxx“Nothing… Nothing. Now, I know of a healer somewhere in, oh dear, I believe on the outskirts of Iostrocia, the biggest of the five homelands. I’ve heard he’s pretty skilled in healing magic and other sorts of medicinal practices. Hopefully, he’ll know what to do to help you through your suffering.” Kishi spoke, now moving to walk ahead of the other, seeming to act if nothing had just happened to her. Adriesta hesitated, watching the other with her weary gaze. Taking a faint step, Adriesta fell in step behind her, tails flowing out weakly, yet still gracefully, behind her. Kishi led her out into the open air, Adriesta lifting her head to gaze out as best as her watering eyes allowed her to.

xxxMortal world or not, Phiaddesia was a gorgeous, vast world that caused Adriesta to exhale softly in awe. Phiaddesia’s beauty was on a par with Ethereal’s; it was magnificent. Adriesta winced as the thought of Ethereal entered her mind, yet she shook it away as best she could to take in this new world’s beauty. While Phiaddesia’s beauty seemed more primal, it was still something to be amazed by. Towering mountains lined the horizon, speckled with snow. Each mountain was adorned with thick sheets of grass, some patches of dirt and rock as it got closer to the top. The grass was a light green, blowing lightly in one direction. Trees of many species littered the landscape, all stretching high and mighty, their leaves rustling happily beneath the setting sun’s gaze. The air here was… refreshing, cold. A shiver ran down Adriesta’s back as the breeze ruffled her pelt. She inhaled slowly, closing her eyes as they finally stopped burning. A smile crept across her lips and she reopened her eyes, blushing as she found Kishi far ahead of her, waiting for the other with an amused look. Bounding ahead, despite her sore legs, Adriesta crossed the distance, huffing as she drew to a pause beside the other. Kishi smiled lightly at the other as she approached.

xxx“Enjoy the view?” Kishi teased her, smiling in amusement as she focused on Adriesta.

xxx“Of course.. Phiaddesia is beautiful.” Adriesta exhaled happy, peering around as she eased her ears up to take in all the different sounds. Birds sang in beautiful harmony as they floated in the air currents. The occasional hum of a grasshopper echoed from a far-off location. A nearby bee buzzed past the two female Viscets lazily, on its journey to find a flower to perch on. Kishi nudged Adriesta gently, gesturing to her to keep following before bounding off. Adriesta hesitated, loving the feeling of just standing in the gentle breeze and in the soft, caressing comfort of the grass. Yet, she managed to break herself from the trance, bounding after Kishi with her tails streaming gracefully at her back.

xxxThey traveled for some hours, taking a break to satisfy their hunger and to take a short-lived nap so they wouldn’t drain themselves. Kishi soon slowed down, huffing faintly as she peered up at a massive kingdom, enclosed by a towering brick wall. She turned to Adriesta, who was just pulling up beside her, panting as she tried to catch her breath. Her legs were no longer sore from the lack of magic, or as she could tell. She just knew she ached from their agonizing travel.

xxx“We’ve arrived to one of Iostrocia’s larger kingdoms. This healer is hopefully somewhere around here..” Kishi explained, turning to calmly make her way over the land to find who’ve they’ve come to find. Adriesta only managed a nod, following Kishi’s steps with ones that were tired, wobbly. Her lungs burned as she tried her best to drink the air. A soft voice came from outside the wall’s gate, catching her attention. Adriesta perked her ears to catch the sound of the male struggling to convince the guard.

xxx“O-Oh please, g-guard, sir. You have to understand I n-need to come inside. T-There’s precious herbs I-I need to purchase from the m-markets!”

xxxAdriesta nudged Kishi, jerking her head in the direction of the voice. Such motion caused her to feel a bit queasy but she did her best to muffle the feeling. Kishi nodded, listening in as she eased in the direction with Adriesta close to her side.

xxx“How many times must I repeat myself, healer? Our queen does not want visitors at this moment. We are currently struggling with our own difficulties and no one inside our walls will trust anyone!” The guard exclaimed angrily, glowering over the healer as he grew annoyed. The healer tucked down, lowering his gaze as he shook faintly in the heated glare of the elder. Adriesta drew her lips into a deep-set frown, annoyed with how the guard was handling him. She looked at Kishi, who glanced at her. Adriesta mouthed a quick; “Is that the healer?” Kishi nodded, turning back just as the guard gave a low warning of a growl. The healer turned tail, going to scurry off the avoid the guard’s wrath.

xxxKishi went to cut off the healer’s path, planting herself firmly as the slightly taller male accidentally rammed into her. Kishi caught herself just as Adriesta came loping over. The healer rose from his sprawled position in the grass, brushing it off his chest. He raised a nervous gaze to the two females, ears curling back in fear as he stepped back. Kishi gently held her paws up, shaking her head at him.

xxx“No fear, healer. We won’t hurt you. We… actually request your assistance.” Kishi explained as the male eyed her up nervously as if calculating a way to outsmart her if Kishi was lying. Adriesta looked between the two, giving a sigh of relief as the healer spoke. Her head ached with pain, her body still feeling as if it were filled with cotton. Everything was still a bit muffled to her, just not as bad as when she first woke up.

xxx“What do you w-want from m-me?” The healer asked, trying to act bigger than he was, yet this just seemed to make him cower even more. Adriesta moved forward to respond, the healer’s gaze locking on tightly to her, not even seeming to notice the three tails that sprouted from her end just yet.

xxx“Please, healer. I need your help. I… think it’d be best if we continue this conversation in private, as I do not want someone to overhear us.” Adriesta looked up as she saw the guard focused in on them from his position, a disgusted look on his muzzle. The healer seemed to hesitate before he nodded faintly.

xxx“Yeah, ok-okay. And I have a name, you know. I am Solas, the mage… yet I do dabble in common medications and other things.” He waved his paw weakly, Kishi nodded faintly before turning. She flicked her tail before bounding off into the night once more. Exhaling sadly, Adriesta took after, legs sore. Solas fell into step beside her, still giving no mind to the fact the female had three tails. This confused her yet Adriesta was very, very much pleased the other hadn't flipped just quite yet. Or, even better yet, he wouldn't at all.

xxxLuckily, this wasn’t as long as the other journey. Kishi led them to a tent. She stopped outside it, turning to the two. She gestured to two logs that were to be used as seats.

xxx“Go ahead and sit down, I just need to get some matches or something to start a fire for warmth.” Kishi went to move inside the tent, the darkness swallowing her. Adriesta awkwardly shuffled to settle on one of the logs, Solas carefully planting himself on the other. A thought came to her mind and it struck her; Kishi didn’t need matches. Adriesta knew how to breathe fire… right? Her mind ran over the events in Ethereal that had gotten her banished, a frown plastered on her muzzle. With a sigh, Adriesta focused on the pit that was obviously used for fire. She inhaled slowly before a soft green flame danced from her tongue, alighting the wood in the green-pigmented fire. Adriesta smiled proudly, tails curling happily. While the fire-breathing had caused her to be banished from Ethereal, she was using it here for something productive that wouldn’t get her banished. Solas watched in amazement, eyes wide as he watched the strangely colored flames danced. Kishi stepped back out not to long after, a match in hand. She looked startled by the fire before sighing.

xxx“Next time, warn me please.” She whined, tucking the matchstick into her tent. Kishi stepped back over to the two, settling beside Adriesta on the log. Her gaze moved from the warm fire to Solas, dipping her head warmly before she went to explain everything that had happened, as from what she knew, starting from Adriesta contacting her. Adriesta nodded faintly as she listened, watching the flames dully as she waited for Solas’s response. Adriesta suddenly hiccuped a small flame, blinking as it sizzled into thin air. She embarrassedly tucked her head down, blushing. Solas shuffled to the edge of his log, nervously peering close at Adriesta, causing her to shy away.

xxx“H-Hm.. I wonder.. I don’t think I myself can do anything. I think I know someone who can help, because I think this is on his level of stuff.” Solas responded shyly, stretching out a paw to touch her shoulder. He jerked a paw back, looking horrified as he shook his paw in pain. Adriesta looked between him and her shoulder, a look of concern passing over her face.

xxx“Your skin...it’s like… fire.” Solas squeaked, eyes widening as he peered at her closely. “I’ve never seen, well felt, anything like that before..”

xxx“I-I didn’t know that was a thing…” Adriesta nervously shrugged, shifting shyly on her seat. She looked at Kishi, who was watching the two with pursed lips. She looked at Adriesta, giving her a comforting smile before her gaze rose to the sky.

xxx“Alrighty, healer. You’re leading us to the Viscet you know as soon as we are all awake tomorrow.” Kishi said, her tone leaving no room for argument. Solas, startled by her tone, gave a quick nod. Adriesta rose from the log, stretching her sore limbs as she yawned, tails curling. Solas gave them a simple look over, standing up after Kishi had. Kishi looked at the two before gesturing to the tent as she realized how exhausted the two looked. She was the first to dip in, Adriesta following. Solas was a bit more hesitant to follow the two, ducking into the tent. Adriesta had collapsed onto a pile of pillows, making herself a makeshift nest to snuggle down in. Kishi made her way to the bed she slept in for years, gaze turning to Solas as he found his own spot to rest on. In mere minutes, the trio was asleep, oblivious to the world outside.

xxxA soft nudge in the morning startled Adriesta from her slumber. She stretched her limbs across the pillows, jaw opening in a massive yawn. Kishi stood overhead, smiling in amusement before she turned, tired gaze focusing on where Solas had been sleeping the night before, her lips pursing as she saw him gone. Adriesta hadn’t noticed, easing herself from the clump of pillows, shaking her body out as she tried to fully wake. She shuffled after Kishi as the other pushed outside of the tent. Settled on one of the logs was Solas, a bag of berries in his lap. Adriesta sniffed the cool crisp morning air as they approached the healer.

xxx“I hope yo-you don’t mind I got some berries for us to snack on before we leave.” Solas said shyly, holding the bag up. Adriesta perked up at the sound of food, tails wagging excitedly. Kishi settled on the other log, Adriesta following.

xxx“No, no, not at all. It was a good idea to get the berries.” Kishi said happily as the assorted fruit was poured into her paws. Solas leaned over to pour some into Adriesta’s happy and awaiting paws. She hungrily gobbled the berries up, not even caring some of their juices trickled down her chin. Kishi watched in amusement as she slowly picked at her’s, taking what berries she enjoyed and savoring their flavor. Solas popped his into his mouth with delicate claws, only moving to pour more into Adriesta’s paws when she stuck her’s out innocently, her eyes widened in an attempt at the ‘puppy dog’ eyes.

xxxThe trio rose once they each had their fill of the berries. Solas took lead this time, Kishi walking calmly at Adriesta’s side. They would make small conversation every now and then as the trio traveled. It was around midday when Adriesta spoke up again.

xxx“Hey, Solas… Where are we going to to meet this male?” She questioned curiously, tilting her head. Solas perked his ears at her question, throwing a quick glance over his shoulder to peer at her. He seemed to calculate her response.

xxx“Istanu’s study is in the Elder Province, or mo-more like on the border of it.” Solas responded as his gaze turned forward again, his tail swinging lightly behind him. Kishi gave a soft exhale, looking up at the sky for a moment. Adriesta nodded dumbly, not knowing where this Elder Province was. She leaned over, nudging Kishi faintly.

xxx“Hey.. what’s the Elder Province?” She asked curiously, the tri-tailed female’s eyes curiously gleaming in the soft sunlight. Kishi smiled lightly, looking at her for a moment.

xxx“Well, the Elder Province is the oldest homeland in Phiaddesia, but surprisingly not the biggest. It’s a huge capital for Viscets and other creatures who use magic.” Kishi explained. Adriesta nodded, looking back ahead. Made sense really, especially if this Istanu resided there. They fell silent once more, Adriesta taking in the view of Phiaddesia. Luckily, it did not take them that long to arrive at a towering, well, tower.

xxx“Well, here’s Istanu’s study. Let’s go in, yeah?” Solas chirped excitedly before leading the two females to the grand door, carefully pushing the door open to step inside. Adriesta ducked to enter, eyes adjusting to the light and her eyes widened at the sight before her.
Last edited by Virixin on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❯❯ lessons (story five) ❮❮

Postby Virixin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 am

xx

xxBehind the door was a relatively peaceful view. The tower itself was made of darkened stone, each placed in a delicate, continuous pattern that would please any eyes. Stairs that were worn down from years of being tread on curled around the inside of the tower, leading to a second floor. Two large, aged stone pillars guarded the grand wooden door they had stepped through, cradling the ceiling with their powerful structure. Candles decorated the walls and the pillars, flickering faintly as the door was opened. Before her was what seemed to be a beautiful library of sorts. Towering bookshelves hugged the walls, stretching almost more than halfway up the walls. They stopped at either side of a few steps which lead into a little alcove, what seemed to be a desk settled within it. What really caught Adriesta's eye, was the Viscets who were settled about the study, peacefully reading books of different kinds.

xxAn impressively tall yellow Viscet was cradling a few books in his grasp, wandering to an aged bookshelf to place them in the spots he found worthy. He looked tired, a distant look in his eyes as he stood tall to reach the shelves. Adriesta’s gaze lifted to a ledge that circled the room above the tops of the bookshelves. Settled on the stone ledge were two female Viscets, one settled upright, gazing out the window in thought. This female had a finned tail draped gracefully behind her, twitching ever so often. The other laid on her stomach, a hind leg hanging lazily off the edge, swaying. The longest tail Adriesta had ever seen hung even longer than the leg, it’s cloud-like tuft swinging lightly. Finally, her gaze swung to the alcove and she held her breath at what she saw.

xxStanding at the desk, murmuring to a purple female, was a male Viscet. Not just any male Viscet. This one had… three long, slender tails flowing behind him. Three tails... just like her’s. Neither seemed to notice her, heads tucked down as the male read something from a book, claw tracing word for word. Kishi followed Adriesta’s stunned gaze, smiling as she noticed the male before looking back as Solas stepped towards the yellow male.

xx“I-Istanu, sir! We request your assistance for a few minutes, p-please.” Solas spoke shyly, stuttering over his words. Istanu turned, raising a brow as he peered down at the male before him. A deep sigh left him before he went to settle the last book down, tail twitching in a gesture to alert Solas to keep talking. The other four Viscets had fallen silent, turning their curious gaze to the newcomers. Adriesta shuffled shyly, moving a bit closer to Kishi, almost to hide. Solas took a moment’s breath before continuing, eyes focused on Istanu, filled with pure amazement.

xx“Well, sir, y-you see..” Solas rambled on, explaining what he knew from Kishi and Adriesta. Istanu turned, narrowing his eyes a moment before lifting his gaze to peer curiously at the two females behind Solas. Pushing past Solas, he moved towards Adriesta, curiosity guiding him. Adriesta cowered slightly, yet struggled to stand tall as his piercing gaze swooped over her lithe form. His paw stretched out to gently touch her cheek before he winced, pulling back his paw. Istanu gave her another look over, gaze lingering a bit on her tail before he finally spoke. His voice was raspy, as if he hadn't talked in a long while.

xx“Interesting… While it was correct to bring her here, there’s nothing medicinal I can do to help you.” Istanu shook his head at them, Adriesta slumping as she frowned. Her body felt numb. Her head felt like it was underwater, sound still ever so slightly muffled. Kishi frowned as well, ears flicking back amount. Istanu inhaled slowly before continuing.

xxHowever, your problem isn’t anything that can be helped with herbs or healing magic, to begin with. Your problem is that your powers are far too powerful for your body to handle and if you do not learn how to control such a quantity of magic, I fear you may die.” Istanu lifted his broad shoulders as he addressed Adriesta this time. Her eyes opened wide with stunned fear, her ears curling back. A shaky response left her, pelt rising as she tried not to sound too panicked.

xx“C-Can you help me learn how to do that?” Adriesta asked, eyes pitifully wide as she peered up at the taller male. Istanu seemed to debate this question a moment before he nodded. Adriesta gave a shaky exhale of relief, shoulders slumping a moment as she was able to relax from the thought of dying. A sudden thought bloomed into her mind.

xx“And..what about the fact no one can touch me? Without feeling like they’re being burned?” Adriesta’s voice was meek, weighed down by sadness that echoed around the room. Istanu gave a low rumbling hum as he thought for a moment, head tucked against his chest fluff.

xx“I guess I have an important question for you, to start off with.” Istanu responded, raising a brow as he peered down at her. Adriesta nodded quickly, sniffling sadly. She just wanted to know how to stop from hurting her friends unintentionally.

xx“I don’t know how far of a stretch this is with you… but I believe I have seen this before. Is there any chance you have the magic of an angel or a demon?” Istanu tilted his head curiously. Adriesta was startled by the question, rocking forward on the tips of her toes as she thought back far. To the moment she came into existence. Hours before she was banished from Ethereal. With sadness, the memory of being called a demon moments before she was banished clicked into her mind, replaying like a horrific scene she wanted to hide from. Adriesta jolted slightly as it clicked, her tails brushing the ground as her throat drew dry.

xx“I, uh, I guess I’m apparently a mix.” Adriesta murmured faintly, Istanu blinking his eyes at her. He himself had never heard of a Viscet with magic, or even blood, that was a mix of Ethereal and Ishemorta. Nodding faintly, Istanu shuffled over to one of his shelves to look for a book. Adriesta scuffed her foot across the ground, looking up shyly as she felt the stares of the tri-tailed male and the female on her back. The male blinked faintly at her, before breaking his gaze away to awkwardly return back to reading. The female squinted hard before she looked away. Adriesta frowned faintly, lifting her gaze to the two females settled on the ledge. The one with the mermaid tail was focused on the other, who had her attention on something that had easily distracted her. Adriesta broke her gaze when Istanu came back, a book in hand.

xx“Here, the best thing first is to read this. And please, do not fear to greet the others here. While I help you learn to control your magic, you will be around them more often.” Istanu rumbled as he walked off after handing her the dusty old book. She curiously drew her paw over it’s cover, the leather molding to the path. Kishi had slipped off, admiring a shelf with curious eyes, ears perked forward as she read each label over. Hesitantly, Adriesta went to the alcove, where the other tri-tail kept hunched over the book he had rested on the cold surface of the oak table. The female lifted her head, before nudging the male in the side. He gave a grunt, giving her a faint glare before his gaze rose to Adriesta, who now stood across from them. He shuffled, rubbing his chest for a moment.

xx“Ah.. welcome to Istanu’s study.” The male spoke a bit tentatively, keeping his gaze locked on her to watch her. Adriesta dipped her head with a little smile, shuffling as she ducked her head down quickly.

xx“T-Thank you. I’m Adriesta.” She introduced herself shyly, lifting her gaze to him. He nodded lightly, leaning against the desk slightly as he lifted his gaze a moment. He brought it back to her and feigned a light smile. The female beside him gave a low snort.

xx"I’m Hoku.. And this grumpy lady here is Albatross.” Hoku gave Albatross a joking half-hearted smile. She huffed with a roll of her eyes, yet was smiling. Adriesta flicked her ears a moment, keeping her smile as she looked between the two.

xx“Is it okay if I read this over here with you two?” Adriesta asked after a moment, tapping the cover of the book with a sheathed claw. Hoku looked at it a moment before back up to her.

xx“Yeah, sure. I’m just trying to figure out realms and their magic.” He explained as he turned back to his book. Adriesta nodded slowly, settling the book she held onto the table. She traced her paw over the smooth edge, going to open the book ever so carefully. A cloud of dust flew up into her face as she did, Adriesta coughing weakly as she inhaled it. An amused look passed over Hoku’s face as he watched her. Rubbing her eyes to clear the dust from them, Adriesta huffed faintly as she held back a weak sneeze. She blinked when they were clean, focusing on the first page of the book. Its pages were worn, falling apart from who knows how long of existing. The pages had yellowed from the years, some stuck together while others had torn edges.

xxDays passed of Adriesta staying with Istanu to learn his ways to control her powers. She had grown a bit closer to Hoku and Albatross. The second day she had returned to the tower, the two females were gone and Istanu had told her that it was quite usual for them to come and go, he’d grown to accustom to it. Kishi and Solas still stuck close to Adriesta, despite her trying her best to control her magic and her days being consumed by spending time with Istanu and Hoku to learn. They both worked hard to teach her, especially Hoku as he himself was still learning to control his own magic.

xxThe door to the tower opened as a Viscet exited. Adriesta was settled in the cool grass, head held high as she meditated, tails curled upwards. She let the gentle breeze cradle her form as it danced across the lands, playfully tugging at anything it could catch. The sun shone on her back, warming her body to an almost perfect temperature. Kishi quietly approached her, settling down across from her in silence, not wanting to disturb her. Resting in Adriesta’s paws was a little flower, its petals rippling in the breeze. She held it lightly at the stem, holding it close to her chest. A content smile passed Adriesta’s face as she meditated, ears perked forward to take in all the sounds. A few more moments of silence passed before it was broken by a gentle voice.

xx“Kishi, I thought you were helping Istanu clean?” Adriesta opened her eyes as she relaxed her form, peering at the other female. She tilted her head curiously as she went to reach over, gently pushing the stem of the flower into Kishi’s mane so the only the untouched petals of the white flower gleamed proudly. Kishi smiled, a little blush on her cheeks as she let her.

xx“Ah, I just needed a break. Too dusty in there for me.” Kishi sighed happily as she relaxed into the soft summer grass, head tilted back as she enjoyed the sun. It was her turn to adorn a content smile, eyes closed. Adriesta gave a soft giggle, shaking out her relaxed body as she settled down to enjoy the comfort of the grass as well, resting her head down. She only opened her eyes when she heard Kishi shifting around. The other smiled as she turned her gaze to her.

xx“So, is the meditating actually helping at all?” Kishi questioned, tilting her head curiously. Adriesta flicked her tails as she gave a little hum that was carried into the air. She turned to face Kishi fully.

xx“To be honest, yes. It really is. The meditating helps me focus it all and I’ve finally, just the morning actually, have been able to feel… good. No more pain. I don’t feel like my head’s full of cotton or underwater anymore. My body isn’t sore all the time and I feel so good now.” Adriesta rambled on excitedly, grinning proudly. Kishi laughed softly, beaming a happy smile as she listened.

xx“That’s good to hear.” Kishi praised, giggling as Adriesta blushed shyly as she realized how she had been rambling. Adriesta nodded excitedly and leaned into the grass once more with a happy little hum. She really did feel better and it was great. She was finally able to enjoy Phiaddesia’s lands without having to worry about a throbbing headache or overworking her legs by walking not even eight feet. Kishi stood after a few moments of silent, jaws gaping into a massive yawn as she stretched out her body.

xx“Well, I’m starving. Do you want to come find some food with me?” Kishi questioned as she already started walking off. Adriesta jumped to her feet, bounding to reach her side.

xx“There’s no need to ask, just tell me.” Adriesta joked. She loved nature and would take any opportunity to journey Phiaddesia’s beauty. Kishi laughed softly once more at her response, taking their walk slow so they could enjoy the peace and quiet. Adriesta fell silent, a content smile on her face as she stepped delicately through the grass, attempting her best not to crush a harmless flower. A bee lazily buzzed overhead, dancing carefully in the breeze as it hunted for its next flower. A bluejay fluttered up into the tops of a tree, calling out in its beautiful voice. Adriesta didn’t miss anything around her, beaming as she took it all in. Well, she thought almost anything…

xxTwo figures moved effortlessly behind them, weaving between trees and bushes, their gazes hard on the oblivious females. Kishi glanced at Adriesta as they walked, smiling at how happy the other looked. Adriesta’s ears were perked high to take in any sound produced that she was able to catch. She was giddy and happy. This world was beautiful and she was going to appreciate every last piece of it.

xx“Here! I found some berries.” Kishi chirped out after a few moments. Adriesta followed Kishi to the patch of bushes, berries sprinkled in their leaves. Kishi reached out, picking handfuls that she was able to reach, gently resting them in the pouch she carried with her. Adriesta kept watch over her, settling back to scan the lands around them. When she noticed them, it was almost a bit too late.

xxTwo massive males approached, both eerily quiet. One had quite the mane, tufts of red traveling down to the very end of his chin. The other was taller than the other, eyes dark. Immediately Adriesta could smell something on them; they smelled of... Demons. The scent was familiar from the moment she had come into existence. The red-maned male gave a wide, dark grin as he noticed Adriesta eyeing them. A light suddenly erupted from his paws, obviously aimed directly at Kishi to take her out first. He had not taken a moment to address them. He had gone straight into trying to harm them, which at the moment was unexpected.

xx“No!” Adriesta cried out, springing forward as her protective instincts took hold to attempt to push Kishi out of the way. A sharp pain suddenly blossomed from her side, a strangled grunt leaving her as she met the ground. She hadn’t even realized she had hit the ground, already starting to lose consciousness. Her body felt numb, yet it was ablaze with pain at the same time. Her vision began to darken as her jaw struck the ground, the jarring motion aching her skull. Her hearing began to fade out next, yet she was able to hear the muffled voice of Kishi before it fully gave out.

xxADRIESTA! NO!” Kishi screamed, tears burning her eyes as she registered what had happened. She rose from where she had ended up sprawled, running to the tri-tail, tears cascading down her cheeks as she hunched over Adriesta’s form. Having heard the ruckus from the tower, Istanu and Hoku came running to aid Kishi before the two males were able to get her too.

xxYet her full focus was Adriesta. Who hadn’t survived the attack. Kishi sobbed, cradling her lightly as she mourned the poor female, stroking her back slowly as she rocked faintly.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:51 am

xx
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❯❯ decisions (story six) ❮❮

Postby Virixin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:50 pm

xx

xx“Open up your eyes.”

xxThe voice sounded distant, muffled. Yet there was a hint to the voice to show that the Viscet speaking was… smug. It belonged to a female with a rich voice, almost captivatingly so. The voice echoed for a moment, radiating from no set location. It surrounded the area in its grasp.

xx“You’re caged at my command. Come now, little one, open up your eyes.”

xxHer voice sounded closer, cooing softly into the air. Her voice was convincingly sweet, yet still had that edge to it. The air around felt thick and hot, clinging to the bodies, yet all but one was used to it. For the second time in her life, sight returned to Adriesta’s body last, long after feeling had. She jolted, eyes snapping open as she inhaled a sharp breath. She whipped her head around, wincing as she bumped her back against the bars of a… cage. Adriesta froze, turning as she heard a soft laugh from behind her.

xx“Well, it’s so great to see you awake now, little bird.” Adriesta slowly turned, face to face with a female she had never seen in her life. She gave a coy smile, blinking her eyes as she looked Adriesta over with such a hungry look. Adriesta held her breath, backing up against the other side of the cage. Her heart was racing as the other female kept her gaze locked on the tri-tail, grin turning dark. Adriesta noted to herself this long-maned female not only had slit eyes but what seemed to be a long scorpion tail that twitched menacingly. The female purred, circling around the large birdcage, never breaking her gaze off Adriesta.

xx“Aren’t you just the sight to see? Such a magnificent creature such as yourself definitely would belong in my... museum.” The female gave a toothy grin, which gleamed lightly in the light. Adriesta gulped, her throat dry. Sweat beaded on her forehead as she trembled in the shadow of the other. How did she end up here? When did she get here? Adriesta winced as a headache formed as she struggled to force herself to remember. The other laughed as she watched, settling before Adriesta, head cocked to the side.

xx“Wh-why am I here?” Adriesta asked, voice raspy from the lack of use and water. She curled her tails around herself, shaking as she had kept herself cornered, the bars of the cage pressing into her skin. The female leaned forward, eyes half open as she grinned.

xx“I know who you are, Adriesta. You were born from dispelled magic from both realms. But… do you even know where half of that magic belonged to? Oh, what a terribly hard question that is. But I can probably guess what you’re thinking, so you’re wrong. It came from Ishemorta. So, you belong to me.” The female’s joyful voice turned to a low growl, rumbling deep from her chest. It left room for no argument. Adriesta tried to kick back even farther, eyes widening as she shook.

xx“W-Who are you? And w-what do you want from me?” Adriesta whimpered out, struggling to even get these words out. Her throat felt tight and dry. Her eyes struggled to produce tears, yet none seemed to bubble at the corners. The female seemed to be taken back by the first question as if she had expected anyone to know who she was.

xx“I am the one and only, Queen Tristesse. I rule Ishemorta and I make the rules around here. And you, sweet child, will take your place as a prized pet and pawn against Ethereal. I know your capabilities.” Tristesse purred lowly, eyes darkening as she looked the frightened Adriesta over. She rose once more, smirking as she gave another slow circle of the cage as she looked Adriesta over. Adriesta could sense the pride radiating off this so-called “queen” and it made her nauseous.

xx“Pl-Please just let me go, I want my friends back.” Adriesta pleaded, watching Tristesse stop once more. A mocking pout came to Tristesse’s face and she snickered lowly.

xx“Oh you sweet thing. Haven’t you ever heard not to count on anybody else? If you depend on others, you will never find your place.” Tristesse scolded Adriesta as if she were a small child. Adriesta frowned, ears curling backward as she looked down at the cage floor. Tristesse gave a content hum, turning her back to the other, the barb at the tip of her tail smacking against the cage to produce a high pitched sound that reverbed deep into Adriesta’s ears.

xx“Now, Adriesta, my dear… I will give you a choice. Either abandon your friends and come stay here in Ishemorta, your only true home, so you can be purged of Ethereal’s filth or… I simply destroy you if you choose not to.” Tristesse brushed her claws over her chest, pretending as if she were truly cleaning them. Adriesta’s eyes bulged and she slumped against the bars once more. Part of her wanted to stay and it disgusted her, as she could tell it was the part of her that belonged to Ishemorta. The rest of her just wanted to be back with Kishi and the rest. A choked whimper left her and she ducked her head down as she struggled. Tristesse gave a smirk, eyes hooded as she watched. An amused laugh came from Tristesse as she shook her head, about to speak when another voice called out.

xx“Lord Ishemorta calls for you, Trisssy.” A laugh followed the mocking nickname as a demon stopped by the two. He had a dark grin, eyes burning with a fire. The demon was massive and so familiar. It had been one of the two males who had ambushed her and Kishi. Tristesse inhaled sharply, rubbing the bridge of her nose and she groaned lowly. Adriesta watched, ears twitching as she listened. So, was Tristesse the real ruler of this realm... or what?

xx“Call me that one more time, Raven, I dare you. We’re not through yet, little one.” Tristesse spat harshly as she stalked off with the snickering demon in tow. Adriesta slumped once more, giving out a faint exhale as she struggled not to cry. She bit her lip, trembling as she laid there. She curled to her side, leaning her forehead against the surprisingly cool steel bars. Adriesta didn’t know how long she had been sitting there for but she had grown tired, close to dozing off with her head against the bars. Until… a voice came from the dark.

xx“Adriesta…” The familiar voice whispered, the male snaking forward as he glanced back and forth quickly. Adriesta shot up, pressing her face against the bars to see who spoke. He wore a ragged old cloak, paw lifting to move the hood back a sliver. She gave a quiet gasp, grinning excitedly as she recognized Nakir. He smiled back but brought his paw up to his lips.

xx“Shh, I don’t want to alert anyone I’m here but... I heard you were caught here and I came to save you.” Nakir whispered, raising a paw to touch the bars curiously. He winced at the tingling sensation that shot up his arm as he touched, drawing his arm back. He squinted for a moment, Adriesta’s eyes pleading as she kept watch on him. She hadn’t expected to see Nakir of all Viscets in… Ishemorta. It dawned on her. Angels shouldn’t be in a realm opposite of their own. Was he stupid? Nakir went to the sealed door on the cage, cursing under his breath as he noticed it was locked tightly with magic. He puzzled over the magic for a moment, struggling to think of any sort of counterspell that could easily break its secure hold. Nakir reached out as his paw glowed, Adriesta watching with bated breath as he touched it.

xxNakir was deep in concentration over the lock, trying different spells and the sorts to get it opened. Adriesta kept watching, paws clenching two bars before her as she waited for the door to be open. She was shaking faintly, what Tristesse had told her about friends racing through her mind. Adriesta was disgusted with herself that part of her wanted to actually listen to the corrupted female, yet… she knew how wrong that idea was. Who could listen to someone who was a demon? Adriesta looked down at moment, ears pulling back as she realized that she was part demon; how did anyone trust her?

xx“Oh my, what do we have here?” That sly voice cooed from behind Nakir. He tensed, his widened gaze slowly moving to take in the female who called herself Queen of Ishemorta. Tristesse gave a wide smirk, stepping forward as she chuckled lowly.

xx“Why, if it isn’t an angel… But my, what an odd place to find one.” She grinned as Nakir backed away. Adriesta was horrified, her heart sinking as Tristesse stepped forward to grab Nakir. Her throat burned before she pulled in all of her courage, eyes narrowing.

xx“Leave. Him. ALONE!” Adriesta roared, green flames heating the air as they spewed from her jaws. Tristesse gasped out, jumping back from Nakir, attempting to avoid the blast. Nakir ducked low, eyes wide in amazement as he watched Adriesta. While it wasn’t the first time he’d seen her breathe fire, it was still such a stunning sight. Tristesse scrambled in pain, clenching her wounded arm as she went to bolt off, not wanting to risk injuring any other part of her to sacrifice her beauty. Instead, she was going off to alert some demon guards so they could take over the fight.

xxPanting, Adriesta gave a low growl. Her ears were pinned back, a fire of its own blazing in her usually friendly eyes. Nakir tentatively approached, not wanting to startle the now on edge female. Adriesta snorted before turning to him, the rage seeming to drain from her form, leaving her utterly exhausted. Nakir smiled lightly, gaze going towards the door once more. Her fire seemed to have weakened it and almost immediately, a light bulb went off over Nakir’s head.

xx“Adriesta, you are part demon, right?” Nakir asked excitedly. Adriesta gave him a confused look before nodding slowly. He glanced over his shoulder quickly before turning to her, taping the barrier over the cage door.

xx“You might be able to open this if you can channel the demon magic over your angel magic.” Nakir said, now sounding a bit hesitant. Who knows what could happen if she used it for too long. Would it corrupt her? Adriesta slowly stood fully, nodding slowly as she turned to the door. She closed her eyes, tails twitching as she began to focus. She focused on the demon magic swirling violently in her blood; trying to coax it to be the frontman. Adriesta huffed in pain, her body feeling as if it were on fire quite suddenly. Her head buzzed with giddy laughs and howls, her eyes burning even though they were closed. Baring her teeth, she forced it out. With a blinding flash, Adriesta was able to channel the demon magic into reality, directing it right to the door of the cage. With a crack, the barrier shattered from the intense surge of magic.

xxNakir lurched forward to catch Adriesta as she collapsed, holding her up as he formulated a plan to return her to Phiaddesia. He himself needed to return to Ethereal; soon. Not only to return to act as if he had never left to save someone banished from there but to avoid being corrupted by the suffocating magic within Ishemorta’s realm. The sounds of guards running towards them alerted Nakir and he frantically tightened his hold on Adriesta. He focused his magic and just as a guard struck his spear forward, which had been directly aimed for the angel's heart, Nakir vanished into thin air along with Adriesta.

xxShe shot up, head spinning, only to jerk her head back in pain. Adriesta rubbed her nose with a soft wince, looking up to see Hoku, shaking his head to clean to pain in his own nose. He looked at her worriedly, leaning forward to look her over. She looked around, confused to see that she was back in Istanu’s study. When did she get here? How did she get here? And where was Nakir? Last thing she fully remembered was spewing flames into the face of a crazy demon queen. Hoku went to gently nudge her back.

xx“Easy now, Adriesta… Your body is still adjusting after using so much of your demon powers at once.” Hoku spoke, a slight frown tugging his lips as he peered at the younger tri-tail. Adriesta peered at him, slight confusion in her eyes. She looked around again, gaze sliding back to him slowly.

xx“Where’s Nakir?” She asked weakly, dropping her head back onto the soft pillow. Hoku’s brows knitted together as he watched her. He lifted his shoulders in a slight shrug.

xx“I’ve never heard of this… Nakir, my apologies. I just know that some hooded figure carried you here and he was gone when Istanu went to thank him.” Hoku explained as he brought a damp rag up to her forehead, gently dabbing it. Adriesta let him, sighing out as she looked past him sadly. Another question, one that had been brought to her mind more than once in her life, spurred her to talk again.

xx“How long have I been out?” Adriesta questioned, turning her tired eyes to focus on Hoku. The male tri-tail settled the rag down as he leaned over to pick up a wooden cup, one paw tracing the side of it as he turned back to her. Hoku took a moment, in thought as he calculated the days that had passed since Adriesta arrived back at the study.

xx“It’s been about four days now, I believe.” Hoku handed over the cup carefully to Adriesta’s waiting grasp. She dipped her head in thanks and sipped the water carefully. It relieved the prickling pain at the back of her throat and she gave a soft sigh of relief as she lowered the cup. Adriesta settled it aside as she finished it, her gaze on her paws for a second.

xx“Where’s Kishi and Solas?” Adriesta suddenly asked, worried. She sat up, frantic to see them once more. Hoku scratched his cheek slightly as he looked at the half-opened door before he stood. Without speaking, he stepped out, paws guiding him down the stairs to the library below. She waited, nervous to know exactly what was to happen. Voices spoke, muffled before someone came creeping up the stairs. Adriesta slowly sat up, lifting her head just as Kishi pushed into the room.

xxKishi stared at her for a second before she tackled Adriesta into a bone-crushing hug, crying happily into the other’s shoulder. Adriesta was taken by surprise before she gently rubbed Kishi’s back, her own eyes pricking with tears as they stayed like that for a few good minutes. Kishi pulled back for a moment, cupping Adriesta’s cheeks and squeezing. She gave a shaky laugh, smiling.

xx“I thought I lost you, Adriesta..” Kishi’s voice cracked as she sniffled. Adriesta trembled, nuzzling Kishi’s shoulder as she kept close for the comfort that radiated off the other female. Kishi rubbed her back slowly, leaning her chin against the top of her head as they relaxed. Adriesta was the first to pull away. The words Tristesse had spoken to her still rung deep in the back of her mind. She searched for the right words to say before she sighed quietly.

xx“Kishi… I need to tell you something…” Adriesta looked up at her sadly. Kishi frowned, searching the other’s face to try and pinpoint what was about to be said. She gestured with a paw to keep going. Adriesta sighed, lowering her head as she stared at the ground.

xx“I’ve… decided it’d be best for me to go back to that realm you saved me from… I realized you, Solas and Hoku will never be safe with me around.” Adriesta kicked the side of the bed, ears pulling back as she sniffled. Kishi gave out a faint gasp, hurt crossing her face. She gently reached out, cupping Adriesta’s chin lightly.

xx“Adriesta, love… We will do everything to protect you and each other. I… Adriesta, you can’t leave us.” Kishi whimpered out sadly, ears flattening as she watched the tri-tail. Adriesta sighed, ducking her head away, gaze focused on a rusted nail that stuck out from the floor. She struggled to fight tears and to find the right words again. She gave a little whimper, ears pressing back all the way as she began to weep. Kishi froze before she reached out, circling the female with her arms and pulling her close once more. Adriesta dug her face into Kishi’s chest fluff, trembling as she cried weakly.

xx“K-Kishi, I don’t know what to do... You’re not safe with me here and I don’t want any of you hurt! I’m being hunted down by demons because their psycho queen wants me as a prize and a pawn to use against Ethereal!” Adriesta sobbed, paws clenching tufts of Kishi’s fur. Kishi was quiet, eyes half open as she struggled not to cry, heartbroken at how pitiful Adriesta sounded.

xx“Hon, why don’t we head outside to clear your head?” Kishi feigned happiness, rubbing her back as she changed the subject. Adriesta sniffled, nodding faintly as she pushed off the bed. As she thought about it, yeah, being cooped up did make her feel a bit irritated. She followed Kishi down the stairs, eyes on the ground as she walked past Hoku and Albatross. Hoku watched her pass, worry set deep in his eyes before he excused himself to follow the two females. Istanu was already outside, helping Solas collect some berries to keep their stock up.

xxAdriesta settled in the cool grass, resting her head on her paws as she soaked up the gentle sun. Kishi rested down beside her, letting out a faint exhale as she was able to relax. They were quiet, enjoying the outdoor air and space. Adriesta reached out to gently crack the stem of a flower, lifting it up to her nose to take a light whiff of its scent. She cradled the flower, deep in thought as her claws played with its petals with such lightness. Adriesta didn’t look up as Hoku settled beside them, his gaze now resting on Adriesta. She frowned quietly before she crumbled the flower in her paw, tossing its now ruined form to the ground.

xx“Adriesta… I… overheard what you were saying to Kishi.” Hoku spoke, wincing as Kishi’s gaze melted to a glare against his neck as he brought up what she was trying to help Adriesta forget. Adriesta just lifted her shoulders into a shrug, digging her head into her paws.

xx“And.. I can help you.” Hoku continued, gently reaching out to awkwardly rub her back. Adriesta lifted her head to peer up at him, ears slightly perked as she gave him a questioning look.

xx“How?” Adriesta asked, skeptical. Hoku glanced over his shoulder worriedly at Istanu, who was just approaching. He moved closer to Adriesta, leaning his head down to quickly explain to her before Istanu could come close enough to hear.

xx“Istanu and I have been studying realm magic way before you came here. And I think, if we try it, I might be able to open a portal to your realm. It will take a bit of preparation, mostly mental, but we should be able to do it by tonight.” Hoku explained a bit too excitedly. Unfortunately, Istanu had been in earshot, his eyes narrowing. He calmly strolled up, grabbed Hoku by the ear and proceeded to drag the now frantic male inside.

xxAdriesta winced as she heard the door slam, shaking her head. She laid her head down with a sad sigh, eyes closing. She shifted around, rolling onto her side as the breeze began to stir the gentle trees once more. The angered voice of Istanu and the frantic one of Hoku drifted out, Adriesta now straining to eavesdrop.

xx“Hoku, what did I tell you about telling others things that should be kept between us?” Istanu demanded angrily, a low growl in his raspy voice.

xx“Istanu, please… Adriesta is the only other who knows of this! I swear I just want her to be safe. I’ll only do it to protect her. From what I know, that realm has been left abandoned since the death of the third brother, it needs someone to take over his role as the founder to keep the balance between Ethereal and Ishemorta. With Adriesta as the founder, it’ll be in safe and worthy hands, and it’d keep her safe from Ishemorta and Ethereal.” Hoku’s voice pleaded as he fought for his friend’s rights. Istanu let out a deep sigh, but Adriesta had stopped listening.

xxMe? A founder of a realm? Adriesta exhaled slowly as her mind began to buzz with all sorts of “what if’s.” She didn’t look up as the door opened minutes later to an exhausted Istanu and a mildly excited Hoku. They both quietly closed the distance between them and Adriesta, who turned to face both males. Kishi was quiet, head down as she just listened to them, a bit upset at the idea of Adriesta leaving Phiaddesia.

xx“Adriesta, we’ve decided that we will open the portal for you to claim your title.” Istanu spoke, a bit dryly as he glared at Hoku from the corners of his eyes. Hoku obviously didn’t notice, his tails flowing gracefully behind him, ears perked forward happily. Adriesta slowly sat up before she rose to her feet fully as she faced the two with pure surprise written on her face.

xx“So, this process will take place in a few mere hours; once the sun has begun to set.” Istanu finished before he went to return inside. Adriesta looked at Hoku before she hugged the other tri-tail. Hoku blinked before gently embracing her. She clung to him, a soft whimper leaving her.

xx“Thank you, Hoku… It means a lot to me that you’re willing to fight Istanu for my safety.” Adriesta parted to wipe a tear. Hoku smiled lightly, looking down at her.

xx“Of course, you’re like a little sister to me. I’d do anything to keep you safe.” Hoku patted her gently on the head to tease her. Adriesta broke a smile, swatting his paw away playfully. She stopped, turning as she heard Kishi sniffle. Her smile melted into a frown before she suddenly tackled Kishi into a hug. Adriesta latched on tight to Kishi, shaking faintly. Kishi squeaked faintly before embracing Adriesta tightly.

xx“Kishi, thank you… for everything. Without you, I’d still be locked up in that realm or maybe even worse. You helped me see things I would have never seen before. You are the greatest friend I could have ever asked for. And maybe if you’re ever able to, you can come see me in the realm. I will never ever, ever, EVER forget you.” Adriesta sniffled, hugging her still. Kishi was close to breaking down, pouting as she trembled. They nuzzled before Adriesta parted slowly from the other’s comfort.

xxThe hours seemed to pass by quickly despite the agony. Adriesta followed Hoku and Istanu outside, Kishi following at a slower pace. Her eyes were puffy from crying, ears pulled back as she settled down against the tower wall. Adriesta sighed, ears down as she watched Istanu and Hoku do what they needed to do. The air began to grow charged with magic, their pelts rising as if touched by electricity. With a loud crackle, a portal suddenly broke thin air, swirling in its place. Adriesta hesitantly approached it as Istanu and Hoku stepped back, her eyes widened in fear and awe.

xx“Adriesta… here.” Hoku held out a small box, a tired smile on his face. She hesitated before taking it, pulling him into a tight hug.

xx“Thank you, Hoku, again.. Keep Kishi safe.” Adriesta whispered, smiling at him as she parted. He nodded, dipping his head as he acknowledged her request. She stepped forward again, before turning to face Kishi as Solas joined the saddened female’s side. Adriesta lifted her paw before waving, tears pricking as both Kishi and Solas waved back. Kishi held back a sob as she lowered her head, tail curling around herself as she watched the female tri-tail.

xxWith a soft inhale, Adriesta stepped through the portal.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❯❯ klerotha (story seven) ❮❮

Postby Virixin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:02 am

xx

xxThe atmosphere was quiet, just as expected. Who knows how long this realm had gone without a founder to call it theirs and to bring souls into its grasp. The islands met once more as she passed through to form a staircase, leading directly to the island she had been chained on. Adriesta gingerly eased down, jumping off the last one to lightly glide down, mostly thanks to the lighter gravity here. As her foot hit the island, the others behind her dispersed back into their slow dance around the larger one. Adriesta turned her head, taking in the abandoned, quiet realm with thoughtful eyes as she considered what to do.

xxAdriesta focused, eyes closing as she pulled on her magic, tails curling slowly as she began to center it on one idea. She gave a faint huff as her energy began to dwindle so soon, yet she forced herself to remain upright. Istanu taught her better than that. Those days of meditating weren’t for nothing. There was a little crackle in the air as it became charged around her, two burning green orbs sparking from thin air. They circled her in an almost playful dance with each other and she focused on one point before her. Adriesta dug her heels into the ground and with all the force she could muster, sending the magic flying in the direction.

xxA deep rumble of a growl filled the air as the orbs suddenly lengthened into the form of two, massive semi-transparent… Chinese dragons. They were regal, emerald and glowing in the faint light of the two suns. Light refracted off their bodies in amazing, spectacular bursts of shades of green. Adriesta watched in amusement as they circled each other, long bodies slicing the air as their gaping jaws devoured a rip right into the air. They passed through it, bodies cracking and shattering as if made of fragile glass. The shards were swallowed up by the void below.

xxAdriesta nodded to herself, turning to face the broken islands. She circled the one she stood on, tilting her head as she thought of a way to make them seem more coherent. Adriesta quietly guided each island together with her magic, taking small breaks between each island that was moved. Slowly, the realm began to grow with land to walk on. A much larger main island took shape, Adriesta leaving more medium ones to hover above, even letting a few smaller ones settle in designated spots. Once she was satisfied, Adriesta nodded contently as she looked over the realm before her gaze dipped to the box Hoku had given her. A sticky note rested carefully over a slight indent, reading ‘Open me!’

xx“What did you do now, Hoku?” Adriesta laughed lightly to no one, stroking the box before she pulled the sticky note off. The indent seemed to be some sort of slot to slide a paw pad against and she lightly did as such. The box glowed before it sprung from her grasp, somersaulting to a spot nearby. It hovered, glowing lightly as it turned slowly in air. Adriesta blinked yet kept her gaze on it, confused as it burst open with a blinding light. She carefully covered her eyes as it did before relaxing, but not for long. Settled before her was a beautiful, large tent.

xx"Woah.." Adriesta’s eyes watered as she moved towards it. She carefully parted the entrance and dipped inside, eyes widening as she gazed around. A grin cracked her lips and she rubbed her eyes frantically. Decorating the room was things Adriesta had mentioned that she liked to Hoku and even a few pictures of her and her friends. The bed was towards a wall, neatly made and ready for her to slumber She stood there for a few good minutes, taking in what Hoku had so kindly done for her. Carefully, she squeezed back out to finish rebuilding the realm to its full glory.

xxDays melted into weeks in the mortal world yet it only felt like a few hours in Adriesta’s realm. She had returned the realm to its former glory, brilliant and breathtaking. Adriesta settled upon the soft, grassy land and gave a content sigh as she peered it over, exhausted. While it wasn’t completely revived, she realized she was missing one more thing. The spirits who weren’t meant for either Ethereal or Ishemorta. Her realm was a midway between the two; those who weren’t too good or too bad were sent to live their time here. Now, she just had to figure out how to populate her realm once more.

xxAdriesta rose from her resting position and carefully hovered over to the portal. Carefully, she pushed her head through, blinking as she found herself staring at the sparkling quartz floor of the Ethereal castle. Yet, she’d never seen this room before. Slowly, she dropped down as quietly as she could, peering around curiously. The room was darkened, orbs hovering at different heights, glistening lightly with many different colors. Voices rang out the moment her feet touched, begging her to let them free from their prisons, begging to be taken home. To Klerotha.

xxKlerotha..? Was that her realm? Adriesta blinked as she listened to them crying out to her, heart breaking at how pitiful each sounded. Twisting around to check for any other Viscets, Adriesta quickly brought each orb into her arms, tilting her head back as they piled. The voices had died down yet the orbs themselves seemed charged with excitement. She worriedly glanced behind her before she fled through the portal. Warmth encased her when she did, the orbs flying from her hands into the air. Each broke open to reveal a form of a Viscet, a few eagerly kissing the ground. Many embraced, crying with joy as they were finally freed. Adriesta blinked as she found that she was unable to move, hovering above them. They each lifted a curious gaze to her lithe form, tilting their heads as they watched their savior.

xxThe warmth grew, a light circling her in its gentle grasp. She blinked, looking around her in confusion. She stretched out a paw to the touch it, only to yank her paw back as it zapped her lightly. Those on the outside were stopped in what they were doing, captivated by the swirling light around the three tailed female. A voice echoed in Adriesta’s head, proud and soft.

xx“Take well of Klerotha, Lady Adriesta.. It is in your hands now. And here is my gift to you as a… thank you.” With a flash, the light released her to the world. Her paws graced the ground and she shrugged her shoulders up faintly, blinking as she found weight on her form. A soft gasping ‘oo’ came from those admiring her. Confused, she twisted her head to look over what now rested on her neck and tails. Glinting back up at her was golden bands around each tail, a collar of the same material around her neck and a silken cloth hanging from the collar to each band on the outside. All were decorated with precious emerald green gems. Two white wings spread from two green gems on the collar, proudly catching the light. Adriesta’s eyes watered and she carefully lifted her paw to the circlet on her forehead.

xxAs she lifted her gaze, a blush swept over Adriesta’s cheeks. The Viscets were bowing, facing her as she stood fully. Adriesta awkwardly swept her paw over her mane, tails flicking as she struggled to find words. Tears were bedded at the corners of her eyes as she happily gazed over the Viscets, who were now resided once more in the realm- her realm.

xx“Thank you so kindly for taking me as the realm… founder. I promise to do my best in serving and protecting each and everyone of you.” Adriesta promised as she looked each over. They smiled kindly, each nodding as they took in the sight of the young female. She smiled, dipping her head in another thank you. With joy, each Viscet bounded off to begin work on their new homes, constructing them with their bare paws. Adriesta took her spot by the tent, which rested at a higher location above the lands, allowing her full sight over all.

xxWith a content hum, Adriesta settled, tails wrapping around herself. While she had a new home, Phiaddesia would always remain her favorite to the very last day she breathed.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me