the deadly duo - partner form - dnp

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

the deadly duo - partner form - dnp

Postby wishbone! » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:03 am

hhhahhhfhfhff lioden has some neat bones. look at em, all skeletal
π‘€π‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘š!
we hope you love the characters created here as much as we do. continue reading to learn more about this odd pair and their questionable moral choices!

π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘› π‘‘π‘œ: missing hunter / missing ghost

π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘š π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘£π‘–π‘’π‘€:
Last edited by wishbone! on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A shining smile and a shining knife

Postby chamomile. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:24 am

SNART BUNGY
Cassius Sikora
"empty, vain"
"titmouse's Polish name"

Agender
he/him or they/them

age 17

Asexual, only here for snuggles
Biromantic

oh boy ✦ oh boy
Last edited by chamomile. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
πŸ”₯ rowan/cham/tripp πŸ”ͺ he/him πŸ”ͺ not coming back πŸ”₯
β€’ β€’ β€’
You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

β€’
β€’
β€’
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tall, dark, & handsome. and vaguely unsettling.

Postby wishbone! » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 am

SNART BUNGY
Samael Chepi
"severity of god" "ghost"

DMAB, considers himself a man
he/him, they/them, or xe/xem

age 36

thinks sexuality is sensationalized,
but accepts bisexual as a label.
doesn't really experience romance.

oh boy ❦ oh boy
Last edited by wishbone! on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

star student with a dark secret

Postby chamomile. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 am

Through out his school years Cassius was quite popular, as his kind and witty personality fit into most groups. He would happily spend the morning in the library talking about the newest book in a sci-fi series with the "nerds", spend lunch helping the thespians practice their lines, and go watch the football game after school with the jocks. Some folks call Cassius a shapeshifter for swapping friend groups so often, but Cass finds it fun to be able to have a joke with everyone. Cassius tended to hang out primarily with the jocks, as he enjoyed their high energy rowdy nature. He's far from athletic though, being 5' 2" and light as a feather. People liked to say he was a good kid in a bad crowd. Cassius couldn't disagree more.

In truth, Cassius is someone who can never leave a door unopened or a riddle unsolved. He desires knowledge above all, and in his desire to learn from and understand necromancy he has hurt people along the way. Cassius keeps his other life of raising the dead locked away under the floorboards, and what everyone sees is a straight A student with a kind smile.

Cassius has always been fascinated by the processes of death and decay, and fancies himself somewhat of a god for reversing its effects. Despite this, he doesn't always take his practice seriously. It wouldn't be too unlikely for him to be shouting, "I'm gonna burn this 'That's What I Call Music #34' CD and throw it at a squirrel to summon an eldritch being!"

One thing easy to learn about Cass is his love of music. He almost always has headphones in, enjoying the constant sound. Cassius is the type who would pay you five dollars to pick the music in a car. [300/300]
Last edited by chamomile. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
β€’ β€’ β€’
x
x

β€’
β€’
β€’
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Big Edgy desperately avoids integration

Postby wishbone! » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:29 am

A man of few words, Samael seems to be an era apart from his town. His gruff attitude towards modern society separates him from most. He believes that the world has lost touch with traditionalism and lacks self-reliance. Despite this, Samael is still somewhat courteous. Basic respect for everything in life, especially nature, is very important to his pride. Samael’s conduct is often dictated by his appreciation of the natural order of things, explaining his opinion of society.

Because he doesn't trust contemporaneity, Samael has a strong moral compass. He's a maverick who does what is deemed prudent. This priggish logic gives him a sense of responsibility for "keeping order". Samael bends his convictions to accommodate any... questionable decisions he makes (mostly because his sins are made against people, not the environment).

Pairing with his selective judgments, Samael has a great deal of respect for those with good manners or courage. He'll typically avoid transgressions against people who have guts or are simply gracious.

Being a graveskeeper on the far edge of town's fairly uneventful. Samael occupies himself with gardening, hikes, hunting, and witchery.

His garden takes up most of the property. Bountiful diligence guarantees a stable food supply since Samael doesn't like going to the market. The garden also helps him feel grounded and of importance.

Samael's hiking and hunting hobby sometimes go together, but usually, he'll just explore the local timberland for perspective on life. He's been taught to trust the trees for guidance and serenity. Sometimes though, he needs to relax with some freshly hunted meat. Inedible parts of the kill are incorporated into his rituals or compost for the garden.

Most, if not all, of his magical practice revolves around life cycles and a devotion to nature. Rituals are important daily obligations for him. [298/300]
Last edited by wishbone! on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moral of the story: don't go into strange magic stores

Postby chamomile. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:31 am

Cassius Sikora was born into a kind, happy family. He was an only child, but friends kept him from being lonely. His family was loosely Christian, though they only occasionally went to church and it was never pushed anything onto Cassius. His parents had good jobs, and with his father working from home, Cassius had plenty of family time. By all accounts, Cassius had a lovely childhood and a lovely family in a lovely town, and had a lovely future ahead of him.

Cassius began practicing necromancy when he was fourteen during winter break. He had just earned some money plowing snow from neighbor's driveways. He planned to go buy a new video game, however along the way Cassius stopped outside an old antique store that was an antique in its own right. The sign was barely hanging on, and rust was eating away at the intricate metal designs. The funny thing was that he couldn't recall seeing this shop before, nor had he heard anyone speaking of it. It would have been smart to just walk away and let the shop become a fuzzy memory. But Cassius could never leave a mystery unsolved.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The shop was filled with all sorts of strange charms and knickknacks, from rabbit's feet to metal dragons. He carefully walked through the shop, nervously glancing about. He had yet to see anyone else, but could have sworn he saw shadows flickering across the wall. Cassius entered a small nook that was filled to the brim with books, intrigued.

"Any of them call your name?" A soft voice asked. Cassius yelped in surprise and turned to find a lady in her sixties with a kind face. "You have to choose by intuition. If you think too hard on it, you'll only find a tome you have no hope of reading." She explained. Cassius looked at her skeptically, but closed his eyes and listened to the tugging on his heart. He ran his fingers along the spines of the books, then suddenly stopped. He opened his eyes to find his fingers on a large purple book labeled:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It seems you have a darker heart than I thought." She chuckled slightly, then flicked her head towards the counter. "Come. I'll get you the tools you need." He followed the orange kalon to the counter, where she had been creating a pile of candles, obsidian orbs, herbs and mouse traps.

"What would I need traps for?" he asked.

"You need a body to perform necromancy on, don'tcha? " She smiled. "Whatcha got for payment then?"

"About thirty-six dollars."

"Not cash, I've no use for it. I need something that holds emotional value." She explained. Cassius stared at his silver ring, once belonging to his favorite aunt. The lady nodded thoughtfully, then packaged up the items and gave it to Cass, taking the ring in return. Cassius was about to say thank you, but as he blinked the shop disappeared, leaving him in an empty lot. [495/500]
Last edited by chamomile. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
β€’ β€’ β€’
x
x

β€’
β€’
β€’
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

men are cultivated like saplings

Postby wishbone! » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:32 am

- Was raised in a rural area, lots of woodland
    - Powhatan mother, white father
    - Father worked hard as a miner(??), and raised Samael to be hardy and responsible while maintaining a certain level of kindness
    - His mother was very attached to her culture and raised Samael with lots of stories of right and wrong and how nature came to be. He liked being around the warmth of his mother, even if she was eccentric.
    - Father died in a work accident when he was young, they had to move somewhere less expensive, meaning more urban. He didn’t fit in with other children (which, in his opinion, were infinitely spoiled and had no spines) and was frequently teased. He worked diligently in school and often wandered off without permission
    - He took care of his mom at home, because both her mental and physical condition worsened during the move. She worked as a cashier, which only barely payed the bills
    - Samael began hunting small animals and foraging where he could in attempt to relieve some of the monetary stress from food. His mom was grateful and proud that her son was so resourceful. He did everything he could to help
    - Wasn’t especially troublesome, but didn’t let himself be commanded easily. This made him a stubborn student, but also gained him a β€œdon’t even mess with that kid” reputation. He didn’t mind

(wip)
Last edited by wishbone! on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:43 am

[91 π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘ ]
    Cassius nervously glanced about the deserted road beside the graveyard. He clambered over the fence, wincing when his items rattled. They were vital to the ritual for bringing back the dead. He trusted there'd be a shovel in the cemetery somewhere.

He snuck to the gravekeeper's shed, quietly entering. Cassius was pleasantly surprised to see there was a body laying on the counter. Must be preparing it for burial or something. Less digging for me! He set his candles around in a pentagram and marked the body according to his spellbook.
Last edited by chamomile. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
β€’ β€’ β€’
x
x

β€’
β€’
β€’
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:47 am

[99 π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘ ]
    Samael wiggled the glove onto his hand before entering the shed. Maybe his past self would be a little more concerned about the activities about to commence, that time was long gone. Thank the gods nobody questioned whether or not the bodies got safely to the grave.

The door opened and Samael went stiff when he saw a boy hovering by the corpse. He promptly rushed forward and put them in a chokehold. "What- are you doing?" he growled.

Methods of hiding this new body ran around Samael's mind. He kept his grip before throwing them at the wall.
Last edited by wishbone! on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:58 pm

[163 π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘ ]
    Cassius wheezed from the impact, vision faltering for a moment. The trace of panic in Samael's eyes lined things up in his mind. His mind scrambled for escapes of the situation.

"If you let me go I won't say a thing, or else people would figure out what I'm doing." Cassius gestured at the candles. "You can't kill me. Maybe people wouldn't look for him," Cass eyed the body, "But people will look for a student with a promising future."

He searched Samael's face for any improvement, heart falling when he saw none. Cassius frantically looked around for another strategy. His eyes fell upon candles, herbs, and tools tucked neatly under a bench. Probably has a tome around here too, he thought.

"You uh, you practice magic?" He smiled desperately through his shaking. This man was much larger than Cass, and from that throw, significantly stronger. Cassius's only chance of survival was convincing him someway or another he was worth keeping alive.
Last edited by chamomile. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
β€’ β€’ β€’
x
x

β€’
β€’
β€’
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist