Warrior Cats (CYOA)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Warrior Cats (CYOA)

Postby sunfool » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 pm

inspired by plenty of cyoas, arcaii's thread was a huge help for me to start this ;))

rules ₀₁ gotta follow those cs rules and all that ₀₂ if you want to join then please pm me ₀₃ traditional/lyrical names are all fine with me ₀₄ you can only post if you've gotten permission from me to join ₀₅ any other basic stuff.. you should know not to whine/show disrespect/etc.

plot Your clan was called Irisclan, a clan that flourished and would vanish into the woods. A groups of rogues had paid a visit and put the clan through merciless torture, which had led to many deaths. Starclan had no choice but to create a fire and wipe the forest. Only two deaths happened that night; the leader and your fellow apprentice. It now leads the new name, Ashclan and you and your remaining clanmates will take a journey to find a new home.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiance

Postby sunfool » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:23 pm

i will be creating pixel characters for mains
    i will be creating pixel sprites for most cats