[ ☆ | ━━ kalon 1200 ]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

[ ☆ | ━━ kalon 1200 ]

Postby alyxmin » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:19 pm

please do not post
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ | ━━ basics ]

Postby alyxmin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:12 pm

this color means leda is speaking
    this color means luna is speaking

name ;; luna is the black head.
    leda is the white head.
    their combined name is astria.

'' luna, did you hear that? you're a black-head! yknow, those pimples? ''
    '' shut up, leda. and you're the one speaking when you're a white-head. that's even worse than me! ''
    '' true, true. ''

gender ;; genderfluid according to earth-dwellers, female in their kind.

'' we're different then earth-dwellers, our genders are different. but in our kind, it's translated to pretty much female. ''
    '' don't ask us again, though. we don't like talking about our gender, especially in great detail! ''

theme ;; alien.

alien type ;; a species of aliens called 'the split'

'' the split is a type of alien with naturally born powers, and two heads with split personalities! ''
    '' we're not the same kalon though, we just have to get along quite well to survive. ''
    '' most of the time. split personalities make it almost impossible to agree on something! most of the time we have to talk it through in a quite weird way. you'll learn it later... ''

powers ;; telepathic powers (only to each other)

'' basically right now we're speaking to each other in our minds. ''
    '' AND YOU'RE BEING A REAL JERK FOR NOT LETTING ME WEAR PINK TOMORROW! ''
    '' i hate pink. ''
    '' you're insane. ''

onto the split versions of themselves ~

luna's personality ;; luna is stubborn and usually comes off as rude, but for good reason. she knows it hurts to lose someone,
    and she's lost too many kalons in her life. she has a deep connection with her sister, and would die without her. seriously though,
    she would. they share one heart.

she's a bit depressed, missing her home and family too much. she has walls around herself, that are only open to leda, since she trusts her sister more than anyone else in the whole world. she will protect her sister in a heartbeat, afraid of her sister being physically hurt, and even mentally hurt.

but under her layers, there's an overprotective kalon with a sweet personality. if you let her in your heart, she'll stay there forever,
    and perhaps she may let you in as well, you may fit into her holes perfectly.
    luna likes:
    - food, black, depressing songs, spotify, pretty flowers, stars, animals, her sister, books, movies, netflix
    luna dislikes:
    - bright colors, an unhappy sister, war, terrible internet

leda's personality ;; leda is a bubbly kalon, with a heart of gold. she's hardly ever said anything rude to anyone in her life,
    but perhaps once or twice when she had to defend someone or she thought you were rude. she likes wearing shirts that say something like, 'smile!' or a joke or a meme.

she does have a grumpy side though, she can be quite terrifying when she's mad or angry. jer cute face can turn easily to a death glare, but it won't last for long. afterall, leda wouldn't be leda without her heart made out of gold!
    leda likes:
    - smiles, netflix, blankets, pillows, sleep, bubbles, puns
    leda dislikes:
    frowns, alarm clocks, sticky fingers, scary stories, war

more info will be added
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes