Ambriel; The Seeker of Truth ~ Legendary CD Tryout DNP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Ambriel; The Seeker of Truth ~ Legendary CD Tryout DNP

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:40 am

Username; cyberdragon725
Name; Ambriel
gender and orientation; Female/Pansexual

~Soft Spoken: Ambriel has never been one to make herself stand out. Most days, she's a silent figure, always watching her charges and looking towards the horizon. She highly values silence, as it is in those silent hours when true beauty is admired and wordless language is spoken. She doesn't believe in telling stories through speaking. Stories are to be created, recorded in the book of your life, and displayed among the cosmos so when that time of silence finally comes and the people close their eyes to sleep, those stories will hang above them in the shining night, waiting to give inspiration to those who look up, teaching a lesson about the lives of those before them. For her, this is her voice. Her stories in the sky are her declaration and never a single word is spoken to create it. That's not to say she doesn't speak. Though she would prefer to keep silent, she does recognize that a voice is a powerful asset for a leader. She simply doesn't speak that which needs not be spoken. Besides, most of the time her apprentice is loud enough for the both of them.

~Motherly: Ambriel has always been watching over those of her world, protecting her timelines and pushing other celestial dragons to be the best they can be. Though she isn't the loudest of the bunch, nor is she willing to force others. She tries to push them towards what's best for them, while still allowing those she cares for the freedom to make their own choices. She cares deeply for all those on her plane of living, doing all she can to make sure each one gets the life they deserve. She cries when they cry, she rejoices when they rejoice. Even when faced with those who have done wrong, she shows no judgment, simply disappointment. She asks them what they've learned and as long as they have learned from their mistakes, she is willing to forgive. Only one circumstance will she not forgive, and that is if you harm someone she cares about. She may not be much of a fighter,
but as a protector, she cannot let such heinous crimes go unpunished.

~Organized: Being the head librarian of an archive of fates, one is naturally required to be organized. She must know where each book goes, which story the stars will tell that day, and most importantly she must be able to balance her responsibilities as librarian and liberator. In order to do so, proper organization is a must. Without it, fates would become confused, creatures across all species would have lives bent in chaos, and the proper balance within the world would be lost. Many of her charges would be left without purpose, living a life without direction unless they found one for themselves. Sometimes, however, she can be a bit over organized. She hates sudden changes, hates being left out of the loop, and most importantly she absolutely despises when someone places a star out of alignment. Often times, her frustration is placed out on her apprentice who merely rolls her eyes at the detail oriented librarian.

Saturn ~By: Sleeping At Last

With shortness of breath, I’ll explain the infinite
How rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist.
You taught me the courage of stars before you left.
How light carries on endlessly, even after death.
With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

I couldn’t help but ask
For you to say it all again.
I tried to write it down
But I could never find a pen.
I’d give anything to hear
You say it one more time,
That the universe was made
Just to be seen by my eyes.

I couldn’t help but ask
For you to say it all again.
I tried to write it down
But I could never find a pen.
I’d give anything to hear
You say it one more time,
That the universe was made
Just to be seen by my eyes.

The Celestial Library is a collection of each life of every living thing which has, is, and will live within the universe. Each species has their own section within the library and each creature has it's own book. Before a life is created, there is nothing but blank pages. Blank pages waiting to be filled as that individual lives and the experiences of those lives. Each book is written by their owner, a never ending record of all the souls that have stepped foot on this planet. These books, these records are all kept in the celestial library, a pocket dimension created by the keepers of light in order to protect these records and use them to teach the future generations to come. Ambriel is the head librarian of this dimension, her main job is maintaining order and expressing these stories. She does so in a most peculiar way. You see, the legends of those who can read the stars are not as much a legend. Those individuals were ones who carried a gift, a sight beyond the silence to the stories she's written in the stars. Each constellation that can be seen as someone's history behind it and her job is to arrange the stars in a way that tells this story. Not everyone can read her arrangements. Very few take the time to search for her answers, her truths which she has kept hidden from those who would use its power for the darkness. For in each story, there is a goal. Something that a person reaches for, something she has found that, if taken into the wrong hands, could spell destruction for all of this world. A gate, one that surpasses all of space and time. One which resides deep within the archives of the celestial library, back when the land was still ruled by ferocious dragons and magical wolves. Back when shape-shifters loomed on extinction and vampires were far more real than the children's tales they are now. It's a time where the one truth was discovered and hidden away by the original guardians, never to be seen again. The portal leads to a time which began the first story, recorded by a draconic philospher, was written. A tale that Ambriel knows all to well,
as his story was the one book that never ended. Continually writing itself, even after the philosopher's dissapearance. Never did Ambriel imagine she would become a part of this story.

ImageHIIIIImageImageImageImageImage
[url]The Prologue: Legends[/url]
[url]Chapter One: The Beginning[/url]

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Her Relationships

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:56 am

Art by: Grinsome
"With golden string, our universe was brought to life, that we may fall in love, every time we open up our eyes."
The Sun
Gemini was always a father figure to her. He was the one to find her as a child and he was the one entrusted by the stars to care for her. His gentle personality, overwhelming patience, and vast knowledge brought him to be more than just a father, however. He became a teacher, guiding her through her struggles and inspiring her to walk in the footsteps of others before jumping to conclusions. He was always telling her to stop. To take a moment in time to just be in awe of the worlds around you. He was a Littlie who appreciated the little things in life, never mind if he was the last one there, he knew he would reach his destination.

Even after he had passed, he continued to inspire her. She takes most of him, striving to teach others about the vastness of the universe and the wonders it holds, just as he taught her.

Art by: Myself
"That somehow, all of this mess, Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life…"
Mercury
Ambriel never quite understood Alakai. He spoke of different worlds, a battle of light and dark. He would tell her about the shadows and how they seeped through the night and into her world, with most of his explanations leaving her concerned and confused. She didn't understand these magic crystals he spoke of, nor did she understand how he could travel from dimension to dimension. Eventually, Alakai would give up trying to give her a reson, simply choosing to travel with her for a portion of his immortal life. He wanted to ensure that she would follow the correct path and protect her from the darkness which was stealing the stars.

Eventually it is Alakai who teaches her how to manipulate the stars, eventually leading to the discovery of her true abilities.

"Astronomy in reverse, It was me who was discovered."
Venus
For her, haikon was the light in the darkness. The young astronomer kept a certain optomism and energy about him that made all situations seem just a bit lighter. His constant curiousity and intellect caused her to connect to him in a different level, as research partners. She appreciates his light sense of humor, even as the two worked together to create a full map of the stars which she could use.

Haikon often left her confused, however. He never asked for payment for his work. He never questioned her motives,
even though she rarely told him anything about her purpose on his planet. Little does she know, he was created in a similar way to her, formed from the ocean waters in the light of a full moon. That being said, he was made to reflect the stars and,
even if he doesn't realize it, he will continue to follow the brightest star which, for him, just so happens to be Ambriel.

ImageHhImageHhImage
"Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house. But I put it out of my mind, Long enough to call it courage, To live without a lifeline."
Earth
These two siblings stood out from the rest, bright souls in the fields of drearyness that had become that current world.
They helped ambriel when she had fallen, assisting her even as the darkness and her friends sought her out. Edward was more than happy to let her stay in his home and she adored watching and helping his little adopted sister as she recovered.
Ed's quiet and nervous nature gave her strong, protective tendencies in which she was willing to do anything to protect her found family. Turns out, she didn't have to, though Emma's earth moving abilities needed some practice, the young sima was more than capable of protecting her big brother.

"There is goodness in the heart, Of every broken man, Who comes right up to the edge, Of losing everything he has."
Mars
Aliastor is the last known living dragon to even roam their earth, having been raised in a time where wars raged the earth and the legendary dragons fought the species of those times. Aliastor remembers these days well and, despite his rude and grumpy tendencies, he's always willing to enligten Ambriel. He wishes to keep the past from repeating itself, which is why he took on Ambriel as an apprentice even though he never wanted one. Ambriel always felt safer and more comfortable with him. Not only was his power known throughout the land, but he was one of the only few beings to have a third eye, just as she did.
Aliastor learned many things through his millinea of existence. He was the one to fine tune Ambriel's gifts, teaching her to connect the stars she shifts, creating gates through times and lands. In return, she was always more than willing to help him protect his egg, though the egg was obviously of a different species.

"While collecting the stars, I connected the dots. I don’t know who I am, but now I know who I’m not."
Jupiter
Nyx was Ambriel's first and only apprentice, an ambitious young lady who always felt that the stars were too far out of reach. She was the one who was forced to be left behind. While her friends live freely among the light of the stars, Nyx is the ruler of the murky black. Though, she's never minded. She prefers the silence, enjoys watching them enjoy life and working to ensure the darkness will no longer eat the stars.
Ambriel is ever so proud of her apprentice. She wishes that Nyx had stayed in the starlight, learning to take Ambriel's place if anything were to happen to her, she still feels an ammount of pride at Nyx for finding her way in the universe. Sure,
Nyx didn't have the best life growing up, but her apprentice has learned to move on from her mistakes and to forgive others for theirs.
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prologue: The Legends

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:12 pm

honeybeeWhat makes a legend? Is it simply a story? One forged from deep within our subconscious, created in hopes of changing our reality and gaining even a glimpse of what we wish it to be? Is it a strength, a powerful being who wields the universe within their hands? Or could it be a collection of creatures, all set on creating a name, one that will stand the tests of time and be heard even millennia after their existence? How do you determine a legend? You see, these are questions that species of all kinds have been asking themselves for centuries, the legendaries of their times pondering if something as odd as a simple mutation could give them a title that would lead them down to rule the masses? Help them to find a fate bigger than that of an average creature? From viscets, to kalons, even through the smaller species whose kind is unacknowledged, there is a definition. A line that, once crossed, causes a creature to become a legend. Not simply a story book legend either, one who has made mistakes and written their own story, pushing against the tides of fate to become greater than their potential. After all, a legend isn't created by the blood in their veins, the heritage they come from. A legend isn't given the title on account of perfection. A legend is one who has made mistakes, faced the cold hands of reality and moved on. Held their head high even as they walked through the very pits of Tartarus itself. A being whose so strikingly human at heart, with such kindness and compassion that she'd sacrifice herself to ensure the existence of a planet, long blackened like the hearts of its occupants.

honeybeeA true legend is willing to give up everything to protect those who need her, despite having never met them face to face. A true legend knows the values of life, and cherishes each moment, each breath, knowing that life only goes for so long. For so long, she has found herself listening, believing in the laws of nature and working to protect that which is innocent. Yet, there's still one more thing they see when they look at her face. After all, Ambriel is not simply a single leaf in a gust of wind. She's a protector, A mother to all children, A lighthouse to all lost ships, A friend on a field of enemies, A rainstorm in the parched desert, and a star in an ever sinking blackness. This is how they see her. Someone to keep them safe, even though she may not seem near they always feel her presence in the air. For she may bear many names, but in the end, they see her as a legend. The legend who came for them.
Art Created By: xofrnk
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:28 am

honeybeeI do not remember much of those first days. All I saw was darkness, though I was not afraid. The dark wrapped me in its gentle arms, nurturing me as I grew and holding me gently in its embrace. For the first days of my existence, I was kept in its protection, until I found myself opening my eyes. My vision wavered at first, unfamiliar eyes blinking instinctively to clear the first views of this world. The world was so bright! So vast! Though I now know my childhood home was nothing more than a small cavern, then it seemed as if the whole universe lay before me. Light shimmered through the stones, shadowing the stars amongst the walls. Eyes wide, my mind struggled to take it in leaving me unknowing of the presence behind me. Bushy tail flickered as Gemini's starry eyes twinkled. "Well, hello little one!" I jumped at his voice, instantly recognizing his presence as the warmth I had been surrounded in the past few days. I pushed myself to stand on wobbly legs, shaking dangerously before collapsing with a huff. The littlie stood, short legs walking to stand beside me. "Easy there, little sister. You've only just been created. First, you should rest. I will watch over you." He settled beside me, nuzzling me softly as a yawn escaped me. "Come now sister, don't fight it. Simply sleep. The universe awaits you in your dreams." Feeling the gentle pull of sleep, I felt my eyelids slowly close. I could hear his heartbeat in my ear, calming me with its constant pulse. Soon, I fell into the darkness again.

honeybeeThen, I never knew what an impact this world or it's inhabitants would have on me. It was only Gemini and myself, the Zodiac guardian and the child, one with a universe in his wake and the other with a universe in her future. He was like a father figure to me, always lighting the path I should take and caring for me. He'd tell me stories as I grew, stories about adventures in far off lands, creatures with incredible powers, and the guardians who protected all. He filled my mind with hope, dreams of what adventures I could hold in my life. As the sun stayed in the sky, he would stay with me, allowing me to view the wonders this world had to offer under his teaching and care. As the night came, however, he would be forced to work. Yet, before his departure, we would sit together under the glittering stars, resting in the cool grass as we observed the glittering stars above. I remember these days most clearly. His face to the sky, eyes closed as stardust still leaked from between his eye lids. I remember the gruffness, the emotion in his voice as he told me the stories behind those stars. The two brothers, the archer, the lion... he knew them all. Each story had a connection to him, for these were not simply stories. He knew each of those stars held the story of his siblings, all displaying their abilities so the world doesn't make the same mistakes as them. "Ambriel," he would say, "There are terrors in this world that far surpass that which you've seen. Life can be disappointing, crushing, and eventually breaking a soul. None of us are perfect, we all will make mistakes." I remember the young me feeling confused, for in my eyes Gemini was a perfect being. One who was good and fair in all rights. How foolish I must've been. "But papa, you never make mistakes?!" His eyes closed, a deep and unfamiliar sigh would escape him. "I have made many mistakes, little one. Some, I still regret to this day. However, I have chosen to learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others. We must not allow our fates to repeat. Each mistake has a lesson to learn, one which will keep us from making those mistakes ever again." I still didn't understand, but in his wise spirit, he never expected me to. He would simply turn to me with that nostalgic smile and say, "Don't worry so much of these things now, Ambriel. There's a time for everything, and your time is not now." He'd give my head a gentle lick before he moved to join his sibling in the stars. Splitting his soul as only the Gemini can, he kept one-half here to protect me while the other half lit up his story in the sky, hoping to protect those of innocence like myself from making his mistakes.

honeybeeNow, I wish I hadn't have pushed aside his warnings. Mistakes marked my paw-steps as the Zodiacs fell, each one disappearing from the inky blackness above me. Crystalline tears fell from my eyes as the ghostly figure of half my father figures soul keened with pain beside me before falling. I cried in surprise, rushing over to his side. "Papa! Get up! We have to run!" His chest heaved as he gave me a pained smile. "I'm sorry, my north star. I can follow you no longer." I shook with sadness as he struggled to keep his eyes open. "Flee, little star. The dark wishes to dominate the sky. You must survive." I shook my head with alarm as he coughed deeply. "I can't leave you here, papa! You have to light the dark! What about the stars?!" He chuckled darkly, pushing me with his muzzle as the sounds of shadow beasts drew nearer. "Oh little star, the sky has known this was going to happen for a long time. After all, it created you." He gave me one last push into the underbrush, hiding me from sight as the monsters came. No energy to fight, nor strength to flee, he met his fate with resignation. Not wanting to see more, I closed my eyes from the sight and fled deeper into the trees. Darkness surrounded me again, this time, however, I seemed to be without a star to light up the night.

Art Created By: Myself
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 2

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:05 pm

honeybeeAfter that day, it was as if the world went dark. I was once again left alone, uncomfortably so, having watched helplessly as everything I'd ever loved was ripped from before me and my young life was left in chaos. I had to learn fast once those days had passed, always needing something... food... water... shelter... didn't matter, I was looking for it. I was looking for something else too, myself. I wanted to know why. Why did all this happen? What does it have to do with me? My childhood was nothing but a time of confusion and exhaustion. For the longest time, I thought that's all it would ever be, until she found me. An odd young gal she was, that Emma. Two sets of ears flickered to my location as she quickly and excitedly introduced herself, the extra hearing they surely added doing nothing to dissuade her from speaking loudly. I was too weak to fully comprehend what she was saying yet, for one rare opportunity, I felt safe around the child. Her aura of innocence and air of trust left me falling gently asleep. I remember her voice was like a lullaby, rocking me to sleep.

When I next woke, I was tucked safely in the covers of a small bed, the smell of food filling the home. Fear filled me,
who had taken me? I was left little time to worry however as small feet pattered up the stairway to the room I stayed in.
It was the child again, smile wide and eyes bright as she alerted the other member of the household that I had awakened.
I was quick to meet this other resident, though he was much different from what I expected. Quiet and nervous demeanor,
he gave me a gentle smile before setting down the tray he was carrying, one which held a warm bowl of brothy soup.
At the end of the day, I felt like I'd made a new family, though the echo of loss still resonated through my soul. Edward was quick to sympathize, offering his home and food until I could fully support myself. All seemed well for a while until it happened again. The darkness seemed to chase me, licking at my heels even as I stayed sheltered in my new home. Edward did his best to protect us, Emma and I, though the dark seemed to have a strain on him too, pulling at his soul and leaving his eyes continually darkening. The first time it came, we were so afraid. He was in so much pain yet he stood before us, sheltering us from the storm. Time still passed and he continued to keep me here, sometimes falling ill from the strain of the dark. Emma and I were left with concern, often taking care of him when he needed it. This was the way things were, at least until I reached teenage years. That's when the stranger first appeared. Walking on his hind legs, he easily stood out from the crowd. He was certainly nothing like her nor the simas she resided with. At first, townsfolk were affraid to approach him. He was just too different, a strange variable in this equation of life. Though I noticed him, he never paid attention to those around him.

Perhaps this is why he never noticed me at first. I remember vividly the day he did, A gruff surprise and sense of satisfaction on his face. He explained that this place I lived in was not where I belonged, that the stars made me to protect them. The darkness was coming because there was no stars to fight it. The Zodiacs were the previous keepers, but with their passing the responsibility of creating the stars fell to me. Edward and Emma were astounded, I could tell. I had never spoken to them of my time before entering their home. Though I knew they at least deserved it. So I explained it though I was the one surprised when a sense of understanding came across Emma. Seeing my confusion at her lack of, she smiled. "What did you think? My ears aren't for decoration you know." Edward explained to me, "E-emma's a l-legendary. Sh-she can... uh... m-manipulate the e-earth." "And you have an ability yourself, Ambriel." The stranger spoke, nodding his head to me. "I am Alakai. I spend my life, traveling through the confines of space and time, seeking out those few moments that need a bit of extra push and discovering all I can about different timelines. As for you, you're destined to rule the stars. Without the Zodiacs, our sky's are left dark. There's no light to fight this darkness, to keep it from becoming too much, and that's where you come in." He explained to me how, as the chosen gate keeper, I would be given the ability to manipulate the stars. To rearrange them how I wished. In return, these stars would hold off the darkness, protecting those by giving them the guiding light that Gemini had once given me.
WIP Posted in case I don't finish in time
Art Created By: [url]Artist name[/url]
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ambriel; The Seeker of Truth ~ Legendary CD Tryout DNP

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:40 am

honeybeeOnce I understood my purpose, I chose my path. Bidding Edward and Emma fare well, I left our home, following alakai's lead as he made his way to the stars. I followed him as he showed me what to do, an intensity in my gave as I watched his motions. The two simas watched quietly as his hands glowed with the colors of the northern lights, the stars shifting to follow his movements. "Before the dark, this was to Zodiacs responsibility." He spoke softly, watching as the darkness of dusk begin to morph until the previously empty sky became broken by a few small specks of light. "This is not my strength, nor my ability, which is why I can only control a few stars at a time. You, however, can control many. You are the artist and the stars are your story." He turned his head back to her as a playful grin grew on his features. "Have you said your farewells?" "I have." Despite the confidence in my voice as I spoke, I felt anything but. My legs trembled slightly with the excitement and my wings were tucked against me with anxiety. He snorted at my obvious lie, though he chose to let it pass and my gaze expressed gratitude to him. "Well then, let's get going."Suddenly, the stars came racing towards us, seeming to collide as the drew close and splitting as he stood before me, creating a shimmering mesh of stardust between them which appeared like a veil. My eyes were left wide, as I watched on. Alakai raised an eyebrow quizzically. "I didn't expect you to be the dramatic type," Alakai spoke. A grumble echoed as a being emerged from the gate. Tall, feathered, and ferocious, the quetzacoatl looked anything but friendly though he carried a noble and wise are with him. Aliastor frowned at Alakai. "Are you certain this is the one the stars have chosen?" "I don't see any other three-eyed beings around here, aside from yourself that is." Nodding sharply, the dragon turned to me. "Listen closely young one. These times are changing. The old stars are dying and with them, we require new stars to fill their place. You are destined to rule these stars, manipulate them to tell the stories of the ancients. Before you can fulfill such a role, you must first gain the knowledge of the stars." Silence prevailed as he fell quiet, turning to the gate. I moved to follow him, only to turn to where Alakai had been moments earlier. A gasp of surprise escaped me, seeing how everyone I had been standing around was gone. Aliastor waited patiently as I observed our new surroundings. Books filled the shelves, a seemingly never ending set of shelves reaching up into the sky. A starry mist preserved the records, surrounding me and filling me with warmth. Aliastor moves further into the archives as I rushed to follow him. "This is the Celestial Library. An archive of all the lives and stories of those to have walked this earth." "Do you live here?" I asked, curiosity bubbling within. "I do. As will you, once you've learned to control your abilities. Come Now." He stopped before a door, pushing it open with a single winged talon. "This is your quarters. Make yourself at home, young star keeper."

The days after meeting Aliastor were some of my most memorable ones. I was constantly learned, always discovering new things about the universe and the lives within it. He told me of alternate timelines, periods of great wars and peace. Soon, I found my favorite story to be one of a small dragon, a princess who could change the earth and tame the skies. Born as a hatchling, she was the first to discover the dark secret of the king's advisor. She moves on to save the king from his frozen demise by his most trusted comrade. She discovered the sister of the frozen rebel, who was left frozen and abandoned by those who could save her. She rescued the frost princess, who later fell in love with the king, and the small dragon was left, free to roam the earth as she wished and to share her story to all generations. It was a story that I remembered fondly. I've always looked up to the smallest dragon and I adore how, when aliastor spoke of it, his eyes lit up with memories and nostalgia. Over time, I became puzzled at his expression, wondering how a story can evoke such emotion from someone. Finally, after years of hearing stories from him, I worked up the courage to ask. "I'm rather surprised you haven't figured it out yet." He spoke softly. Then, the pieces started falling together. "Y-you were there!" I spoke, feeling rather shocked. "Indeed. I was only present for the ending portion of it, and I was only a hatchling, but I remember the stories of my people. I remember the gray dragon, she'd always come by my families den and tell me of her most recent travels." The dragon pulled a book from the shelves, setting it before me. His name, engraved in silver, rested on the spine. "Every person has a story. Even I. This is my story."

I treasured that book, just as I treasured the library. I kept it with me, even as I grew and matured. My mannerisms became calmer, more graceful especially as I reached adulthood. I read many of the books resting on the shelves, often times reflecting their stories through constellations and using these constellations as gateways through the worlds. I became comfortable with my life, until the days that Aliastor began to fall ill.

I was lost. For as long as I've ruled the stars, Aliastor had been there supporting me and advising me as I continued my journey. Suddenly, I was faced with the possibility that he will guide me no longer. He became weaker through the following days and, on one day, he called me to his cavern with a broken voice. Somehow, I knew his time had come. Despite knowing, the sight of my closest companion, tired and weak, caused my heart to clench. "Ambriel." He spoke gruffly, voice cracking with illness. My eyes teared up at his weakened state. "My time has almost come. You have learned all that I can teach you. My purpose is fulfilled." "Aliastor, please. I'm fearful. I can't do this without you." He chuckled softly. "OH Ambriel. You've never needed me. You've had this ability since the beginning. It is your gift and yours alone. You will be fine without me." Harsh coughs escaped his chest as I pushed my face against his jaw with compassion. "I have lived to see many lives, young Ambriel. I have been through many struggles, seen much of history. Every book has an ending, and I am nearing mine." I stayed with him all of that night, until his chest stopped moving and his eyes closed into eternal peace. Breaking down, I bit my lip as sobs escaped me. I was alone again. The familiar bitterness of loss and grief filled my being. It was a repeat of Gemini all over again. I felt the tears spilling and creating rivers down my cheeks dropping softly to the earth with a soft bell sound. Wait, a bell sound? Opening my eyes, I looked to where the tear had landed on my fallen friend, a light shimmer from where the tear had come from. It was the tear from my third eye, the one in the center of my head. Suddenly, a memory came to me.

"We are special beings, ambriel. With our gifts of sight, we can do things that others could only imagine." It was one of our first lessons. We had traveled down to earth, to study those who inhabit it's surface. Young and ignorant, I feeling confused once I realized that Aliastor and I were the only creatures with three eyes. All others simply had two. I asked Aliastor about it and he simply chuckled, giving me this statement.

Realization came upon me as I watched his still form silver, glimmering like the tear that slid across his skin. His body broke apart, brightening until the light was completely blinding. Once the light had faded, in the place of Aliastor was a small egg. Shimmering stars circled the egg, keeping it in its lightened embrace. Stepping forward gently, I gasped as the stars circled me too, transporting me to her gallery of the stars, and observatory ai had created to arrange the night sky. From there, a constellation seemed to grow, gaining light until it became the center of the sky. It was a new constellation, one I had never seen before. A three eyed, feathered dragon soared across the skyline, seeming to circle the moon and lead the stars on their trek across the sky.
Art Created By: myself
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me