It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby maplefoxie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Dear Leaf,
From what I heard, there was was a Halloween party, how did it go? I didn't go.

No one in this book seems to peek my interests, mainly because almost all of you guys are insane.
Oh wait I wrote that down...
Still haven't found my whiteout
To Dariq, That dandelion was really nice, It didn't seem meant for someone so I picked it up
Nothing else to say so bye now
~Melody Pia
~Mel for short

P.S. ~ I had a dream about 'The pandcake overlord' Then woke up with a headache, conisidence?

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:38 pm

(Add picture later am.on mobile)
hey Amelie here whos ironically scared even though im the one whos suppose to be scary-
Well talk about that later but i end up not attending the dance sorry bout that Jack!
But i gotta help out my parents to spook out the kids this year with plants and witchcraft also im planning to prank a few kids or so today ;)
ps whoever left that dandilion expect it to be gone im stealing it and putting it in my collection~
-💘 Amelie

(No picyute yet)
Bonjour livre ... Aujourd'hui est assez important pour moi aujourd'hui ... Depuis que c'était la veille et le jour des morts mes pouvoirs ont été mis de la main et non ou mai ne pas avoir quelques zombies courir autour de mes apolligies aussi j'ai ce rêve QUI EST-CE OVERCORD PANCAKE
-au revoir Vin

Translation to this french madness
Hello book... Today is quite eventfull for me today... Since it was hallows eve and the day of the dead my powers got out of hand and may or maynot got a few zombies running around my apolligies also i has this dream WHO IS THIS PANCAKE OVERLORD

(Ooc:I used google translate. Sorry if french is inaccurate)

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yukine » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Dear Leaf...

I have no idea how you ended up in my hands, but it seems that others write entries in you? Karma said writing in you might help me to branch out and maybe make more friends... I doubt it.

Judging by some of the previous entries, it looks like there was a party not too long ago? It was before Karma and I arrived here so he ended up missing out. Oh great, he's pouting. Probably thinking about how he missed flirting with everyone. Karma, when will you realize that some people may not enjoy that?

Karma says I'm being too formal in my writing. And that I'm talking about him too much. *sigh* I suppose I'll end my entry here then. I have no idea what else I could possibly write about when he's standing right in my face.

-Niicel

--

Sup leaf
The nerd coulda written about joining some clubs. He's always liked archery ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm pretty bummed about missing the party/dance/whatever. Those are great for making friends. And messing with strangers. Even more unfair, it was a Halloween one. I coulda been pranking others left and right by turning into their dopplegangers Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)
Oh well, guess I'll save that for another time ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
Hmm... the clubs here seem kinda interestin'. Maybe I'll go for that gardening one. I'd go for the choir, seems like they got some fun people, but I can't sing for crap and... well, I shouldn't say lol
Also? I keep hearing talk about pancakes? I'm hungry now. Maybe mom Niicel will make me pancakes if I ask him with big puppy eyes.
Later,

/
sorry if this is huge aahhh....it's also 2am here when will i sleep at a normal time....
yukine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:41 am

Konnichiwa, leaf. Who is Pancake Overlord? Are they coming to the dance that was not to be? nevermind, I'm in a rush to get to choir...

Ai Melody

Hello, leaf. Sorry I haven't wrote for a while; I'll try to do a recount of the week... I'm disappointed and scared right now as I saw something about a destruction club with Fire. And they have a squirrel that looks a bit weird...
Anyways, at the gardening club were growing some singing fruit for some reason! They keep singing when ever I go past, and it doesn't help I saw some kind of zombie or something waddling around? I'm glad I missed the dance as I had no one to go with: it appears my only friends are plants. Someone hates leaves!! Speaking of leaves I noticed they are falling off the trees :C it actually feels bad trimming flowers and things and yeah.
~Pine 'Tree Boy' Green.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:01 am

Today... is very very weird per say, something kinda went wrong in the gardening club perhaps?
tho their singing is quite lovely but cant THEY JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE!?.
I kinda have to take off early for this session, also I think I just know the person to befriend with today! People call him 'tree boy' or whatever but he seems nice, and I heard he loves plants as much as I do!
Also speaking of weird yknow how someone was chanting all hail the pancake overlord over the 'PA' ... strangely the cafeteria only sell pancakes today... now im freaking out
also x2
Freakout #3-IS THAT A FRIGGING sorryformylanguage ZOMBIE!?
NOPE NOT DEALING WITH THIS TODAY
-running away for her life, Amelie Von.Will

ag, sorry for my french mess last entry livre but... i managed to capture and send back around 2-3 zombies... hopefully, 3 is left but...
I feel like theyre multiplying merde.
sorry about that, im probably gonna be sent to the office and uh suspended for this... anyways
if you see a zombie please hurry and contact me or any necromancer you know... merci
-au revoir Vin, who's trying to get this zombie problem sorted out

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:39 am

the klass wrote:

Hey leaf, I really need to go. I'm totally late for the bus, AGAIN, but the intercom keeps announcing "Hail the Pancake lord". What does that even mean?? I'm more of a waffle person myself. Pancakes are to dry and flavourless. I'm getting off track here, so Ill leave you this dandelion i found in the front. Ill leave it inside this entry one i'm done writing. OkAY FOR REAL THO BYEEE

-Dariq 'Zariq' Daniil Sepp

SORRY IF THOSE NAMES ARE WEIRD IM VERY LIMITED TO AMERICAN ONES

Its fine! I love your names c:
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:55 am

Hello Leaf, I've been trying to become closer friends with Pine. He still kinda scares me... people say I'm too sensitive or shy... it kinda hurts my feelings. I guess "Amaryllis" is too feminine of a name, even though I chose it for myself long ago. For those who wish to call me something else, my real name is Maverick. I won't tell you my last name, though, I don't trust anyone enough yet...

~Amaryllis/Maverick

P.S. Sorry if I fluff out my wings at you, I'm not trying to be mean, just don't sneak up on me or be mean, please! It's so scary >~<

Hey there Leaf, long time no see! Anyway, the choir is taking up a lot of my time. We're having a concert soon, ooh I'm so excited! Anyways, Blyden is busy too, the darn kid never has time for me anymore.

~Roman V.

Hey Leaf, it's Blyden. Yeah, still in this vamp getup. Damn, I look like somethin' outta Twilight. Bet some weird creeps would love to see me take off my shirt. Too bad, creeps. Still keepin' the leather jacket n' boots, though. Those are my trademark after all!

Dear Leaf, I had a wonderful time with Zariq at the dance. He's actually a quite charming fellow and I do believe he and I will become good friends later on. If only my student council duties didn't keep me so busy all the time, perhaps I would be able to make more time for him.
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:27 am

pic soon~~~

hEy leaf! I read that crazy french guys entry. I mean it's weird but I did it in my old school with Italian!
I'm gonna announce that I will be starting the art club (dont worry italy said i could k I'm going to start handing out papers right after this entry! I'm also going to start decorating my room festive or christmas, and hardcore shopping!! :lol: oh the joys!!
bye leaf!
- Your Average ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ normal girl!
Lola Kaika

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:54 am

the amount of characters is crazy, please check the list and tell me if I forgot your character (2nd post, page 1)

also tell me if I forgot a club
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:55 am

art club ;o

he/she