i will sing no requiem tonight - 1110 form

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

i will sing no requiem tonight - 1110 form

Postby squints » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:11 pm

i hide my own betrayal in second-hand sorrow,
i pitty you because i see myself in you

squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

basics - Julius

Postby squints » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:43 pm

name;;
    Julius (pronounced like the old Latin: YOO-lee-oos)
name meaning;;
    From a Roman family name which was possibly derived from Greek ιουλος meaning "downy-bearded". Alternatively, it could be related to the name of the Roman god JUPITER. This was a prominent patrician family of Rome, who claimed descent from the mythological Julus, son of Aeneas. Its most notable member was Gaius Julius Caesar, who gained renown as a military leader for his clever conquest of Gaul. After a civil war, he became the dictator of the Roman Republic but was eventually stabbed to death in the Senate.
name importance;;
    he character I designed is named after the infamous Julius Ceaser whose betrayal ended his life. A lot of the character I have tried to showcase is his own self-pitty in his own "betrayal". The importance of being named Julius comes from a metaphorical murder. I tried to make it somewhat obvious but not too glaringly obvious, hitting the reader over the head with some heavy-handed symbolism.
gender;;
    nonbainary he/him
sex;;
    Biologically, male
sexuality;;
    Grey-Aro Ace
nationality;;
    Born in America with a Mexican ancestry on his father's side
culture;;
    Mexican/American
    His dad is a second generation immigrant, and Julius really values his Hispanic culture. His mom has no true culture but very much embraced her child's interest and passions involving his roots. His father is always very quick to indulge his little boy's education on his family's past. His Spanish is almost fluent, and tended to share a lot of cultural values because of his upbringing very close to his family.
age;;
    Currently Julius is about 26
Religion;;
    He was raised Catholic, but is currently an agnostic
birth date;;
    January 27th
education;;
    College graduate fond of the saying "C's get degrees".
disabilities;;
    None present asides from his moderately unstable mental health
blood type;;
    AB
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me