♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Feel free to post your thoughts or ask questions c:
--

The Prince that is strong and independent, he has no faults, needs, wants or doubts (or does he?).

The Solider, now he has an iron will, he can do anything and never feel an ounce of regret, never feel like he just might be fighting for the wrong side (or . . . does he?).

The Gifted, they are perfect, they are beautiful, what could possibly be wrong in their life? They have something no one else has -
a gift, a very special gift that can help others (But . . . what are they exactly, without it?).
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:06 pm

The story of three, three quite different viscets, one is a prince, one a soldier, one is gifted.
How are their day to day lives different from one another? How will the three meet, will there be conflict, love, deceit?
Which ones are in the wrong, which are in the right, how can they all work together to combat a greater evil than ever before, that has been hidden in a blanket of lies and fear for so long?

Last edited by ~Teya~ on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Prologue: Prince Arathorn

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:52 pm

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Prologue

Prince Arathorn wasn't always known as Prince Arathorn, he was but a humble teen viscet known as Rosado Cortez.
It all started on a Sunday afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Cortez decided to go down to the river for a nice picnic, the day before they had discovered from their doctor that Mrs. Cortez was unable to bare a child, the new couple were devastated, they had wanted a child so very much, being to poor to afford to travel to an adoption agency far away, they had no hope of ever adopting a child. This all changed that day, as they were beginning to set up their picnic, Mrs. Cortez could've sworn she saw something pink floating in the water, ''dear, what is that?'' she asked concerned, ''why I don't know sweetheart,'' her mate replied, ''it must be noth-'' he paused suddenly, ''rosie, that's an egg!'' The pair watched in horror as the lazy section of the river where the egg was, began to make its way towards the rougher, raging river more down stream, hastily the two jumped in after the egg with a splash, after a minute or two in the ice cold water they came out victorious with the egg in their shaking hands.
''Oh honey, do you know what this means?'' Rosie asked happily, ''it's a sign, the one above has given us a gift,'' she smiled and added, ''we have a purpose now, we must raised this child, if they are still alive,''

Unknowingly in a kingdom twenty miles away, the royal King and Queen searched for their precious egg that had fallen into the sea (and eventually found its way into the river), when a spy disguising himself as a servant wanted to steal Prince Arath for the Free for All government agency to help destroy the King and Queens new 'Freedom and Freewill for all in the kingdom' policy by hanging their only heir's life in the balance, even though the agency was called the ''Free for All'', they did not truly want freedom for all, the King and Queen learned that the hard way a long time ago, but the whole plan to steal the young prince fell through and the spy was cornered with the egg in his hands, next to a high balcony overlooking the azul ocean, and without a second thought the spy threw Arath over the edge into the shark filled waters, hoping to the princes untimely demise.
After the couple had found Arath, they named him Rosado and claimed him for their own, although they were poor, they raised Arath to be thankful for everything they had and to respect others even when they did not respect him, because there was always a reason for someones bitterness and hostility.
In the beginning of Arath's teen years his pink tail soon turned to the royal green only those with the royal blood of his father the King and his ancestors had, and after weeks of whispers and gossip about him, the royal guard finally came to take him to his real mother and father.
At first Arath was confused, refusing to go and leave his parents alone as well as not believing the guard, but with the persuasion of his adopted parents and the guard, he left to see his alleged real parents.
Arath was in complete and utter awe as he was ushered into the rich golden plated palace, soon being shown to the King and Queens royal hall to become face to face with his real parents; adorned in sapphires, rubies, diamonds, silver and other precious gems and metals, he stared in shock at who were said to be his parents, his eyes filled with tears as he realized for the first time it was all true, in his heart he just knew that these were indeed his real parents, he laughed meekly as the King and Queen embraced their son for the first time.
In the palace Arath soon met Sunora, stunned by her beauty and out-of-this-world appearance, as well as her sharp intelligence and being roughly the same age as he, the two swiftly became good friends only days after his arrival at the palace, it took awhile for the prince to figure out Sunora's secrets, but after weeks, even months of begging her to reveal what her 'gift' truly was and where she came from in the first face, she finally caved in and told him everything about herself - which she had never done before with another viscet.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Prologue: Murlé Burns

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:50 am

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Prologue

Slam, bang, boom.

''Will it ever stop?''
little Murlé wondered in shock and terror, yesterday had been so normal, he liked normal - It was safe, boring, secure. He had been playing with his buddies Todd and Marty when it had all started, the . . . noises.
But not just any noises, screams, yells, bangs, booms, it was like a war zone out there, and he was just waiting for it to all end, he didn't want to die, he was only 1 year old (roughly 5-7 years old in human years), why did him and his friends, his mom and dad - wait, where were his mom and dad?
They said they'd be back soon.
Where were they?
He had to do something, he had to find his parents, if they were in trouble, he had to help them, he couldn't just wait here while his city burned, he had made his decision. ''Mom, dad,'' his childish voice called out amidst the screams and hot flames, ''wh-where are you?''
''Murlé!'' he blinked, turning towards the sound of his name, managing to whisper, ''mommy?'' He swallowed hard, hoping he wasn't just imagining his name being called.
''I'm right here Murlly,'' there was his mother, sweetly staring into Murlé's tear stained eyes as she caressed his head in her hands, ''you must go, go back now,'' his mother said in a soft but stern voice, ''mommy no,'' Murlé choked out the words,
''I don't wanna go,'' his mother quickly reloaded her gun and stood over him, ''you must,'' she started to turned away, but added, ''it's not safe, you'll get hurt-''
''Zania c'mon, we have to go, the enemy is closing in on us, fast,'' came the voice of Murlé's father through the smoke filled city, but at that moment a laugh floated through the air.
It was so eerie, it sounded like he wasn't even aware or just didn't care about the immense chaos in the city, and it was getting closer and closer with every fleeting moment.
Zing!

A strange round object went flying through the air, exploding in a nearby cement building causing it to begin to shake, falling straight towards Murlé, he froze in utter fear, unable to move.
The little viscet felt indescribable pain as large cement blocks fell directly on top of him, he screamed, hearing his mother, ''my baby!''
Murlé could barely hear the shocked voice of his mother over the loud ringing in his ears, his head and especially his tail throbbed in torment, he felt his eyes begin to close, but before he completely left consciousness he heard his mother and father yelling at someone and growling, two loud gunshots rang out, and then utter silence.

Murlé awoke to the sounds of digging and scratching, before long he saw a face pop up in front of him, ''well hey there little fella,'' the male said in a smug voice, ''daddy?'' Murlé asked, but knew it really wasn't his father. ''Well, no, I think your parents are no longer with us, if they're the two viscets just a few yards from you,'' the male paused before adding,
''oh my, that tail doesn't look so good, not very good at all,'' Murlé's eyes filled with tears but stayed silent, ''now don't worry, the FFA will take good care of ya, my names Engaño by the way,'' he added with a big golden teethed smile, Murlé waited awhile before eventually speaking, ''just - make it stop, make the pain go away,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:02 am, edited 13 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ Prologue: Sunora

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:16 pm

ՏԱИѺГѦ
Prologue

Sunora is different from any other viscet or other animal for that matter, and it is probably due to the fact that she is from another planet, a planet far far away from her new adopted home, earth.
On this planet where Sunora was once an egg, she slept peacefully in her warm liquid cocoon awaiting to see her mother and father for the first time - but that day never came. But first there is why Sunora and all the other viscets of her planet are so very special, when a viscet from this planet egg hatches, its coat is pure white, but after a good five minutes the fur completely changes into the looks and smells of her surroundings, it may sound strange but it's true, somehow the viscets take on the appearance and scent of where they are born, most of the time as a tradition baby viscets are covered in flower petals or are blanketed in an intricately woven pattern and doused in the scent of the parents choice until their transformation is complete, very rarely a baby viscet takes on the colors and scents of two completely different settings and they mix into half one setting, half another, this fact will be important for later on, but now lets get into why Sunora has never actually seen her parents.
Sunora found herself jolted awake in the middle of the night, she tried to open her eyes but the soft liquid in her shell didn't allow her to do so, she was confused, the little viscling didn't feel ready to hatch, what was that cracking sound?
Her planet was breaking apart into pieces at that very moment, though Sunora did not know, there was a wormhole swallowing up her entire planet, she heard viscets screaming in the background, and felt a warm paw touch her egg, instantly she knew it was her mother and felt safe again.
''Sunora,'' she faintly heard her mother whisper, ''she's too young to die,'' her mother choked on her tears and hugged the egg close, but just then Sunora felt her egg begin to float away from her mother grasp, the gravity of the planet was failing, ''Sunora, I love you!'' She heard deep in the distance, more yells and shouts almost covered the words all together, then the egg started to crack, Sunora kicked and kicked, all she wanted was to see her mother and her sweet flower aroma to breathe it in as she hugged her mother, it calmed her so.
Crack!

Sunora was free, free from the confines of her egg, but not truly free, she was spinning fast into the wormhole, that was also taking her family away from her, in a matter of moments it swallowed her up like a hungry shark which hadn't eaten in months, she looked down at her glistening white fur, it was beginning to turn a dark purple with many detailed intricate markings, away and away Sunora hurtled farther and farther from her precious home, the spinning and flinging seemed to be never ending, she didn't even get a glimpse of her home planet as she was flung into the horrible hole.
''Will this ever stop, or am I doomed to die in this spinning prison?'' Right at that moment Sunora went hurtling out of the wormhole and into the free space, but she wasn't out of danger yet, she was still flying out of control at who knows how fast.
But just then out of the corner of her eye, she saw something beautiful, something truly a marvel.
The sun.
Time seemed to slow even if just for a moment, the sun was so beautiful, so powerful and big, she could slightly make out a scent, but she just couldn't place what it was, it was like nothing she'd ever known before and others have said have never smelled again in their earth life - it was like fire but not quite like smoke, like sweet-smelling welding fumes, and oh so hot.
Her body had little time to react and mixed the galaxy wormhole markings in with the sun, Sunora continued to fall and fall, and without warning she felt more intense heat, her kind of viscet could survive strong heat and oxygen loss, but even this temperature was almost too much for her, a second later she felt herself plummet into the earth, and all the rest went black for quite some time.
''Hey, are you ok?'' Came the sound of a strange voice, Sunora refused to open her eyes, they burned, her whole body ached to the core, why would she even want to open her eyes? Whatever was shaking her would probably eat her soon anyway and she could be put out of her misery.
Suddenly Sunora felt an intense cold feeling as river water was dumped on her, ''hey, what the-?!'' The viscet was now wide awake and looked up at a peculiar creature about the size of her viscling self, it was a fox although she wouldn't know that for awhile. ''Are you alright? I saw you fall from the sky like a meteor! You smashed all the trees around you like pancakes,'' Sunora tried to stand up but found it to be extremely hard, ''hey just stay down, you need some rest - you're a viscet aren't ya?''
The viscling looked up at the soft orange colored creature, ''a viscet? To be honest I don't know what I am,'' the fox laughed awkwardly at her, ''shes a nut alright,'' he managed under his breath, starting to turn away, but he stopped, he wanted to know more about this strange viscet and why she fell from the sky, he couldn't just leave her there in the deep hole she had created from falling from the sky.
The fox cocked his head slightly, ''what's that smell?'' Sunora looked up at him confused, ''I think its me,'' she looked down with an embarrassed expression on her face, ''all 'viscets' as you call them have a unique scent I think, my mother and father and their friends did at least,'' the fox looked at her with a confused expression as well, but finally said, ''well, ya know what, I like it,'' he paused before adding in a posh accent, ''it smells metallic; a rather pleasantly sweet cold and somehow hot at the same time metal scent,'' he smiled, ''like a meteor might smell,'' the two laughed, ''c'mon, I have a den you can stay in for awhile, my names Snitch if you're wonderin','' the fox said, looking to Sunora for a response, ''I'm . . . Sunora,'' she blushed, maybe Sunora would like it here after all, maybe her parents would find her someday if they were still alive, she didn't know what they looked like but she'd know their scent anywhere, she would find them again someday, someday.

Sunora was taken in by the SSRC (Scarlet Scars Resistance Core) and sent to the ''Golden City'' as most affectionately called it, but its real name is the Ciudad Amarilla, meaning ''Yellow City'', when Sunora left Snitch to explore the world after a few years of staying with him, but was caught in an FFA raid on a small village.
In the stunning city Sunora was soon noticed by the King and Queen of the city, for her truly unique color patterns; along with for her ''gift'' as they called it, for ''sensing'' things that were happening close by. That is, their emotions; she could feel someones pain if she looked for it hard enough, feel someones sorrow, rage, deceit - if the emotion was strong enough.
But, how exactly did the King and Queen recognize her gift ? The day Sunora arrived in Ciudad Amarilla, she felt different somehow, but she just didn't understand why.
Her emotions were running high from losing her dearest and only friend, she knew she had to leave him, as well as seeing innocent children being dragged away from their mother and father by the FFA troops, Sunora just couldn't understand how someone could do that to a small child. She had never been so angry and in such despair in her entire life, and then, she saw it. A sole viscet that stood out from all the others, and somehow she just knew that he had bad intentions - very bad intentions. The day Sunora arrived in Amarilla just happened to be the day the King and Queen were holding a celebration for all their citizens, Sunora crept closer to the viscet, he wore a hood covering his face - but then she saw it. A black as coal tattoo on his shoulder, she knew what that meant - he was from the FFA, everyone in that organization sported some kind of strange tattoos, the more you had the higher the rank, no one else had tattoos like that except for the FFA, she had to do something, she felt such rage in this viscet, she walked closer, and that's when she noticed a knife hidden in his hand, Sunora had to act fast, just as the male viscet was within arms length of the King, Sunora pounced on the viscet with full force, the crowd gasped as they saw a long sharp knife fall to the ground just out of the male viscets grasp, Sunora growled, and the male growled back, he looked to be the age of Sunora, and she almost felt sorry for him, letting her guard down for just a second gave him his break, quickly he thrust Sunora onto her back and disappeared into the crowd.
After the King and Queen saw this, they took her under their wing and asked her how she knew the male viscet was going to try to assassinate the King, Sunora simply replied that she didn't know, but later she concluded that after seeing such horrible acts being committed, something in her changed and activated some foreign part of herself that she didn't know she even had.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:03 am, edited 17 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 pm

This is really cool! So far I think Sunora's my favourite :D I noticed you have a lot of run-on sentences in your writing, though, so you may want to keep an eye-out for them c; I really enjoyed it though! Are you planning on continuing? c:
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:52 am

Hello! Just dropped by to read over the prologues. There's a ton of action going on right from the start, and I like the universe you're building for all of your characters.

I noticed a lot of run-on sentences, like Ranger mentioned, which you could break up--one thing I've found is that a lot of short sentences in action scenes really drives up the suspense. Also, there's a few infodumps, where you push a lot of information on the reader at once, like when you explained Sonora's planet and the FFA movement. Try breaking the info up into smaller chunks over the story's course. You could reveal info through dialogue, action scenes, what the characters are doing, et cetera. Some of the dialogue sounds a bit unnatural and stiff, too.

Anyways, I'm keeping this in my bookmarks. It looks pretty interesting, and I can't wait to see where you go with it!
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:26 pm

The Worst Username wrote:Hello! Just dropped by to read over the prologues. There's a ton of action going on right from the start, and I like the universe you're building for all of your characters.

I noticed a lot of run-on sentences, like Ranger mentioned, which you could break up--one thing I've found is that a lot of short sentences in action scenes really drives up the suspense. Also, there's a few infodumps, where you push a lot of information on the reader at once, like when you explained Sonora's planet and the FFA movement. Try breaking the info up into smaller chunks over the story's course. You could reveal info through dialogue, action scenes, what the characters are doing, et cetera. Some of the dialogue sounds a bit unnatural and stiff, too.

Anyways, I'm keeping this in my bookmarks. It looks pretty interesting, and I can't wait to see where you go with it!

Thanks for the advice! I truly appreciate it ^-^ It's always hard for we to wait on spilling information because I get excited, but I'll try to hold back more ^^ I'll try to improve on everything you mentioned c:

Ranger of the North wrote:
This is really cool! So far I think Sunora's my favourite :D I noticed you have a lot of run-on sentences in your writing, though, so you may want to keep an eye-out for them c; I really enjoyed it though! Are you planning on continuing? c:

Oh yes definitely! I'll polish up the prologues slightly and then get on with the real story<3 I was sadly away almost all day so couldn't do anything, but tomorrow, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be rolling out a few chapters c;
--
editt
wow omg I found so many mistakes XD I forgot to read over the prologues once I finished them smh for one thing the fox snitch isn't dead Sunora just left him >:P I just copy and pasted an old draft right there and forgot to take that part out.
But now the prologues are more shiny, and not as confusing! XD
I will start on chapter one soon~~
AND will read it over before I am done with it! ;PP
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Chapter uno

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:29 am

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Chapter 1

Warm light softly illuminated Prince Arathorn Sirena's spacious bedroom, as it crept onto the blush pink eyelids of the prince, he slowly began to open his emerald green mixed with coral eyes.
He yawned and stretched leaving the comfort his luxurious silk bed, opening the curtains of his room to reveal the first light of day, he smiled in contentment, ''this is going to be a good day,'' he thought.
After a few minutes he was showered and dressed appropriately, making his way down the hall and into the dinning room where he knew his father and mother along with Sunora would be waiting for him, she always said he was the last one to breakfast, along with brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Arathorn smiled as he entered the dinning room, saying in a cheerful voice, ''hello everyone! Wonderful morning, isn't it?'' Sunora raised an eye brow, replying in a playful tone, ''oh yes, and it'll be even better when you sit down and we can finally eat,'' Arath walked to the table slug-like, mocking Sunora's suggestion, and finally sat down after a prolonged half minute.
''Oh you two,'' the Queen said in a half laugh, passing the butter down to her mate, who didn't look as cheerful - seeming to be pondering something.
''Oh come Escarlata,'' the Queen said addressing him by his first name, ''be a bit more lively won't you dear?'' The King looked up from his thoughts, breaking out of his half trance, ''I'm sorry Belleza, I was just,'' the King paused, ''just thinking,'' the Queen gave a small shrug, ''it's alright, it happens,''
For the rest of the breakfast there was more laughing and talking, Arath couldn't help but notice his fathers 'distance' from the conversation, but figured he must be thinking about something rather important, since he rarely was quiet at the dinner table.
In between Arath and Sunora's debating about which was better a bow and arrows or revolver, the King interrupted, ''Arathorn,'' Arath turned his head slightly to look toward the direction of his father, ''son, I have a proposition for you,'' Arath cocked his head, for some reason, he felt doubt and fear deep down inside himself.
Escarl inhaled deeply, ''I think it's time you go out and see for yourself what the FFA have done to the cities I no longer have control over,'' everyone in the room fell silent, ''I want you to truly understand what they have done to others,'' Arath's father looked down, ''what they have done just because of their status in the work place,'' Escarl looked up, into the eyes of his son.
''What they have done to others, just because they are poor and that makes them somehow not as good as them, and unable to say no, because if they did, they would be killed,''
Arathorn swallowed hard, he knew he would have to go away into the unknown of what he would see someday, but it still felt like he was dreaming, like none of this was actually real.
''When do I leave?'' Arath said simply, with just a hint of shakiness in his voice.
His father smiled with approval, ''Tomorrow,''

''You don't have to go if you don't want too,'' Sunora said, looking up at Arath in his fake military gear that resembled the FFA's perfectly. Arath looked down at her with a small smile, I'm 5 and a half years old, I've waited long enough,'' he paused, adding in a caring voice, ''besides, I want to go, I need to go,'' Arath knew that Sunora knew that Arath did truly want to go, and there was no way she could convince him otherwise.
Sunora sighed, ''I know, but I just don't want you to get hurt,'' Arath took hold of Sunora's dark purple paw, ''don't worry so much, I'll be fine,'' he gave out a small laugh, ''besides, you're the one that helped teach me to handle weapons, so at least I can blame you if anything goes wrong and I have to defend myself,'' Sunora playfully punched Arath's arm, and with that Arathorn hopped into the helicopter that would be taking him to the nearest FFA controlled city, 27 miles away.

The helicopter pilot spoke, ''We're going to land here, it's a mile walk to Una Vez Bueno, that's the city,'' Arath's heart raced, ''sure, ok,'' within minutes the prince, followed by five members of the SSRC dressed in FFA uniforms as well, jumped out of the helicopter into the soft grass below, one of the members approached Arath, ''alright, so the plan is to get you as close to Una Vez as possible, but only to observe its happenings, orders are do not interfere with the residents or talk to them,'' the male viscet looked up as the helicopter safely flew away, ''once we are in the city, minimize talking, talking only makes others notice your presence, got it?''
''Got it,''
After awhile of walking that felt like an eternity to Arath, they arrived at the doorstep of Una Vez Bueno, as they began to close in on the silent city, Arath noted that the grass slowly turned from a beautiful flowing green, to a dull, deathly gray.
The six viscets walked gradually into the gloomy city, passing by the tall barbed wire fence surrounding it as one of the SSRC members used a keycard to unlock one of the few large metal gates.
The place was as if a rain cloud engulfed the entirety of Una Vez, and never left to reveal the sun. Broken glass crunched underneath Arath's feet, he looked around at the few viscets that dared show their faces in front of the FFA uniforms, they all looked so dead, like, they were alive, but not really. Arath just couldn't describe it, and to be completely honest, didn't want too.
After a few minutes of walking Arath saw a young, female viscet crying in a dark alleyway, Arath couldn't help but inch closer to her, her probably once stunning white coat was now covered in dirt and ragged.
Arath kneeled next to the female, ignoring the five SSRC members pleading and dirty looks, he said in a careful tone, ''uh, miss, I couldn't help but notice your distress, may I ask what's the matter?'' the viscet continued to look down at her hands and weep, but managed to say, ''my baby, th-they took him from me, my treasure,'' Arath couldn't help it, and asked, ''who took them?'' the female looked up at Arath's kneeling figure, ''why, the FFA of course, they ''needed him'' they said, they always ''need'' the children . . .'' the females demeanor suddenly changed as her eyes fell upon Arath's FFA uniform.
''You . . . you took my baby away, the only thing I had left, she said, keeping her voice level, but louder with every word, she jumped to her feet, ''Oh, first you took my brothers, then you took my father, then my sister, you couldn't take my mother away though, because she was already near dead!'' The female raged on louder, ''but then, I got little Joey, he was my treasure, he loved me and I loved him, my precious baby,'' her tone lowered, as if thinking about the memories with him, but then, went right back up again, ''but oh no, you couldn't just let us be happy, you had to take my treasure away too!''
Arathorn got up, looking at the dis-shoveled viscet, ''you don't understand, I'm on your side, I am,'' Arath pleaded, he just couldn't bear for this poor viscet-woman to think of him like that, ''save it you scum!'' the female screamed out, falling to her knees and looking at the ground, beginning to cry again.
Arath winced, saying pleadingly, ''no, really-'' but Arath was cut off by the sound of a new viscet that shouted out, ''hey! Just what do you think you're doing,'' they paused, slitting their eyes as Arath turned around to look at the viscet about 15 yards away.
Arath started to back away slowly, staring in horror at the this time for real FFA agent, with crudely done menacing black tattoos to match.
''get him, men!'' the viscet shouted, pointing directly at Arathorn.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Chapter dos

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:51 am

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 2

''Forward march, troops!'' came the booming voice of Coronel Forester as the regiment pushed forward at an already fast pace, the air smelled of humidity and smoke, just two of the worst things Murlé Burns hated, not that he'd dare tell anyone that.
''C'mon troops, we can do better than this!'' Murlé shouted, backing up his leading officer, if he continued to agree with everything 'ol Forest had to say, he'd be a real Coronel just like him in no time, maybe even replace him.
Murlé smiled at the idea of leading his own regiment of viscets, he knew he could do it quite easily, he was beyond ready,
''oh look at Murlé,'' one of the Majors said, emphasizing his name, ''the winner of the 'most dedicated FFA member of the year' award trying to act all tough,'' Murlé snarled, turning to face the Major, ''shut it, or I'll put you on report,'' the Major scoffed, ''I'm so scared of the one that's a whole rank higher than me,'' Murlé growled, ready to pounce.
''At least I didn't become a Major just because my uncle is a general,'' Murlé said and smugly sneered, the Major started to throw a punch at Murlé, but he had anticipated the move, dodging the fist and slamming the other viscet in the stomach, the cocky Major yelped, backing away into the group of others passing by him.
''Serves you right,'' Murlé said bitterly, spiting into the cold mud and going on his way, catching up to his commanding officer.
''Good going, you'll make a Coronal yet, Lieutenant,'' Forester said looking over to Murlé, ''thank you sir,'' Murlé answered proudly, the Coronel countered, ''never say thank you Lieutenant, it makes you look weak, remember that,'' Murlé smirked, ''yes sir,''

After a long day on patrol, Murlé and the regiment came back without incident into the city of Solo un Sueño, when Murlé got word to meet General Engaño in his office.
Murlé marveled at the supreme white marble structure as he entered the double doors of the military building, ''What I would give to be a general and have an office here,'' Murlé thought with longing, taking his time to approach the Head General's private elevator, focusing on the unique craftsmanship of the clean pearly gray-white halls.
Murlé entered the elevator with a swipe of the key card Engaño had given him when he graduated 'The FFA Academy for the Intelligent Visctes' a year ago, as a gift, and for just in case Murlé ever needed him.
Up the elevator he went, taking in the view the windows provided of the busy workers below beginning to start on a few more pearly white buildings, observing the many viscets looking more and more like bees with every passing floor.
With a jolt, the elevator stopped on the top floor and Murlé walked out, down the long hall and into the General's office full of anticipation, ''you called sir?'' Murlé asked.
''Didn't you ever learn to knock?'' General Engaño asked with a raised eye brow, ''oh! yes, of course sir,'' Murlé left the office and quickly knocked the door three times before entering again, ''better sir?'' Murlé asked, leaning his shoulder on the nearest wall with a faint smile.
The General shook his head disapprovingly, and the Lieutenant added, ''well ehm sorry sir, guess I got a bit carried away,'' he paused, clearing his throat and straightening his uniform, ''what is the reason for requesting my presence, sir?'' Engaño sat back in his black leather chair, seeming to look over Murlé, before finally speaking, ''we have word that Prince Arathorn Sirena may possibly be taking a little trip tomorrow,'' Murlé stood from his leaning position, taking a step towards the General.
''That Prince one of the FFA members tried to kidnap once and threw into the sea and somehow survived and got back with his folks last year?'' Murlé asked, trying to hold his excitement, Engaño lit a cigar, ignoring Murlé's comment.
''Yes, yes that is correct,'' Murlé calmed himself before asking, ''but sir, why would he leave Ciudad Amarilla? It's one of the safest places he could possibly be,'' ''If I could capture that brat Prince, I could get a medal . . . or maybe even something better,'' Murlé thought, Engaño exhaled deeply, ''some nonsense about seeing what the FFA have done to the cities King Escarlata used to have control over,'' Murlé rolled his eyes in distaste, ''everyone knows the Free for All government agency is for the good of the people, and that Scarlet Scars ''Resistance'' Core that Escarlata made to revolt against us is all just lies,'' he paused, realizing he was raising his voice, ''they killed my mother and father just because they were part of the FFA, when the FFA are just trying to help others,'' the General smiled, ''that's right, son, they are the true evil ones, we never did anything wrong, right?'' Murlé returned the smile, ''of course not, you would never lie to me,'' Engaño laughed, ''that's the spirit!''
''Now, we have information that Prince Arathorn will be heading for the city of Una Vez Bueno, I'm sending you personally with a troop at your command,'' the General paused, and added in a smug voice, ''and if you are able to capture him, I can personally guarantee you'll be promoted and get your own regiment, plus, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you might have just helped us largely win this little, ''war'' as some call it,'' Murlé grinned, ''you can count on me sir, I won't let you down,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me