♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:08 pm

~Teya~ wrote:
тнe ғιnale ιѕ coмιng, geт ready.
Coming to you in 5 to 10 business days.
(JUST KIDDING! -- maybe lol)
0_0
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:39 pm

CRUD MURLÉ
WHY
NO
THIS IS ALL JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING
SToP
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:55 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
~Teya~ wrote:
0_0

;)
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:09 pm

~Teya~ wrote:[center][size=150]тнe ғιnale ιѕ coмιng, geт ready.

*Grabs Sam and Dean* WE WINCHESTER BROS and sister WILL STOP THIS *Grabs rifles* >B3
Oh. No demons..? Oh. Kk.

But it feels that you just got started.. :C[/size][/center]
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
~Teya~ wrote:

*Grabs Sam and Dean* WE WINCHESTER BROS [size=5]and sister WILL STOP THIS *Grabs rifles* >B3
Oh. No demons..? Oh. Kk.

But it feels that you just got started.. :C[/size]

Yup, sorry, no demunz ;0

And don't worry, I'll most likely do more stories with them in the future ;D
*Scrambles back into finale writing hole*
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ⚔ ☀ Chapter treinta THE FINALE

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:55 pm

All
Chapter 30

Sunora watched as Arathorn walked down the hall away from her, just barely making him out through the glass plates in the balcony double doors.
''Sit down Sunora, over here,'' Escarlata motioned to a large bench with its back to the golden-colored balcony rails, she heaved a sigh, giving into the King's fairly simple demands. ''Alright, alright. But only if you stop nagging me, you know I hate that,'' Escarlata laughed, ''deal.'' he replied, taking Sunora's paw in his and guiding her over to the bench. ''Arathorn will be back shortly, and then we can get your head patched up,'' the King added, sitting himself down next to Sunora and crossing his legs. ''I still say I'm fine,'' Sunora mumbled in protest, but Escarl shook his head, saying, ''not with that gash on the side of your head, it could become infected and who knows what'd happen then,''
Sunora shrugged, changing the subject, ''How close is the FFA to the palace, Escarlata?'' the King's demeanor rapidly changed at the mention of the FFA, his features turning grim. ''I don't believe any are past the bridge yet, according to our operatives, but who knows, one or two may have sneaked by.'' the King replied stone faced, ''I wish I could kill every last one of them,'' he added, but seemed to be only talking to himself rather than to both of them.
''Why haven't you ever tried to maybe . . .'' Sunora found her voice trailing off as the King stared down at her, ''maybe what?'' he asked in a somewhat curious but stiff tone.
''Maybe . . . talked to the solider's and help them realize what they're doing is wrong,'' Sunora glanced up at Escarlata's brooding face, quickly moving on, ''because, you know, most of them were born into being a soldier for the FFA, they didn't even know their parents, and don't understand anything else besides killing.''
Sunora swallowed hard, ''I shouldn't have even brought it up,'' she thought to herself, glancing away from the King's penetrating eyes.
''And I guess we should also, pat them on the back, give 'em a nice hotel suite and tell them forgive and forget?'' Escarlata answered coolly, visibly concealing his new pent up anger. Sunora laughed awkwardly, looking towards him again, ''just a thought,'' she said meekly, and turned away from the King's glaring gaze, tapping her fingers on her lap.
Sunora suddenly perked her ears and straightened up her back, she felt something. Strong confusion and an increasing anger, coming from two separate entities, both of which were coming closer.
The doors to the balcony suddenly flew wide open, going so far back they slammed against the adjacent wall, to reveal Arathorn, but not just him. Another viscet clasped a gun to Arath's neck! He was being held at gun point by -- Murlé?
Both viscets jumped up from the bench in shock, it hurt her head tremendously to stand but she bared it.
''Finally!'' came the voice of Murlé, it seemed a bit different than usual, but she couldn't quite place the difference.
''I've been waiting two. Whole. Months for this moment, but really, I've really been waiting five years!'' Murlé declared angrily, staring directly at King Escarlata.
Sunora could feel his utter rage, it was the only way of describing it. She wondered how she hadn't felt it sooner, but he must have been keeping it mostly in until this very moment, plus, she had been a little caught up talking to Escarl. She stood there silently, just staring at the two. There was no way she'd risk messing with Murlé's emotions, it could potentially cause him to shoot Arathorn.

''It's you,'' the King snarled, taking one long stride closer to Murlé and the Prince. ''Hold it right there, or I'll blow your only heir's head off, and then I'll go for yours,'' Murlé snarled back, immediately causing Escarlata to stand stalk still, as he glared at the Lieutenant furiously.
Murlé grinned, he wanted to savor this moment for as long as possible, there was really no rush, he'd put a bullet in the King's head sooner or later.
''Remember how you murdered my parents, and exploded a damn building on me, King Escarlata?'' he asked with a sneer, tightening his grip on Arathorn as his anger grew.
''I remember your parents well,'' Escarlata said, ''I used to think they were with me and my father, but, they betrayed me after his death,'' Murlé rolled his eyes, ''boo hoo, join the betrayal club,'' he said, glancing at Arathorn for split second and then back towards the King.
''Look at yourself,'' Escarlata said, his voice growing louder with every word, ''you're covered in the markings of the wannabe devil. You're a disgrace, even your parents would think so,''
Murlé shook with rage, ''you're one to talk, and what exactly are you covered in? On the inside,'' he paused, glaring at the King with a daring look in his eye, ''the deaths of the innocent,''
''Says the one holding an innocent viscet at gun point,'' the King growled back, with the same daring look.
''He's just like you, full of deceit and lies. Arathorn probably knew about what you did too,'' Murlé replied, and Arath abruptly blurted out, ''what?! Is that why you suddenly want to kill me? I thought it was simply because I'm the son of Escarlata, but this is insane!''
Pressing his pistol just a bit harder against the Princes' neck, he felt Arathorn jerk his neck in the other direction as he glared at Escarlata. ''Don't even try to lie,'' Murlé snarled down at the Prince, but kept his eyes on the King, ''why does Arathorn even bother anymore, he's just trying to save his worthless, pathetic life.'' he thought in exasperation.
''I swear, I didn't know!'' the Prince said, looking up at him. But Murlé refused to remove his eyes from King Escarlata. ''How could I have even known anyway, we met by pure chance,'' the Prince added, looking from one viscet to another desperately.
''Even so, you sent out an order to kill me, and what exactly is your excuse for that!?'' Murlé snapped, glancing at the Prince for a brief moment, and Arath looked away.
''I did send out that order, I admit it,'' the Prince replied slowly, ''Hah, I knew it!'' he said victoriously, for once Arathorn was telling the truth.
''But I regretted it, I couldn't take it. Knowing that I could be responsible for someone's death, your death,'' the Prince added, ''so I . . . sneaked into the room where they were tracking you, and when they weren't looking, I disabled your tracker, so no one could find you.''
''And why don't you just shut up already, because nobody's buying it,'' he thought to himself, inhaling deeply.
''You know what you are?'' Escarlata questioned, looking menacingly towards Murlé, ''you're just like all of the other viscets in the FFA, blindly following your leaders until the day you die. And you know what? In the end no one even misses you, your entire existence is absolutely pointless.''
Murlé flared with indescribable hate, cocking back his weapon and beginning to move his pistol in the direction of King Escarlata, he had waited long enough.

Arathorn watched as Murlé turned his pistol away from him and towards his father, seizing his most likely only chance.
Without warning he thrust Murlé onto the concrete ground, knocking the Lieutenant's pistol out of his hand and attempting to restrain him. Before he knew it however, Murlé swung his fist directly in the middle of his jaw, making a cracking sound as his lower and upper teeth clashed together, causing him to fall backwards painfully.
Catching himself as he fell back, Arath watched as Murlé reached for his pistol. Instinctively, Arathorn leapt for the Lieutenant, just as he barely touched his paw to the pistol, and was suddenly wrenched away from the weapon as the Prince tried to hold him down once again, but Murlé was one step ahead of him, throwing another punch at Arath.
''He's not going to hurt Sunora or my father if I have anything to do with it,'' he thought, punching Murlé aggressively in the face, ignoring the new pain of his throbbing, now bloodied knuckles.
Murlé threw another punch, but not nearly as hard as Arath's own punches, even he was no match for an angry viscet who wanted to protect his loved ones.
Pinning the Lieutenant down, he hit him left and right until he stopped fighting Arath, but he kept hitting Murlé until he realized what he was doing. Arathorn reached for the pistol that was only a few feet away, grabbing it, and placed it right on the Lieutenant's chest -- where the heart was.
Arathorn looked down into the Lieutenant's eyes, he stared back at him, now somewhat fearfully. ''He deserves it,'' Arath thought to himself, cocking back the pistol. ''This could all be over, with just a simple motion of my finger,''
''Pull the trigger son, you know he deserves it.'' his father ordered, head held high with not a visible ounce of remorse. Until now, he hadn't realized his father hadn't done anything to even help him, he had just held back and watched.
''Do it now, you know the only thing he's good for is his death,'' his father added in a resentful tone, taking a step closer to them.
Arath glanced up at his father, and Sunora, who had been silent this entire time, then back down at the bloodied Lieutenant, Murlé looked up at him now with a tired, ''just get it over with'' expression, '' . . . I do deserve it, don't I?'' Murlé murmured under his breath, and laying his head back onto the hard concrete, he closed his eyes in surrender, as blood slowly dripped from his mouth.
''For god's sake, do it!'' his father exclaimed, glaring down at his son. Arathorn flinched at the words, suddenly dropping the pistol and taking a few haphazard steps backwards.

Keeping his eyes closed, he felt the pressure of the gun barrel on his chest unexpectedly lift, opening his eyes, Murlé saw Arathorn take a number of steps away from him.
Touching his torso, he saw that there was no bullet wound in it. Confused, he glanced around at the viscets, only just now noticing Sunora, but he didn't care too much at the moment, and looked back to Arathorn.
He watched as Arathorn was embraced by Sunora and she said in a whisper, ''Arath, I'm so glad you didn't.''
''Shouldn't I be dead?'' Murlé questioned, in a state of confused bliss.
''Yes, yes you should,'' the King remarked, glaring at him.
''I can't kill you, Murlé, or anyone, I can't do it, I just can't.'' Arath said shakily, holding one of Sunora's paws, ''it's wrong, no matter how much you think it's right.''
Murlé half-smiled, rubbing the blood from his nose, he really didn't know what to think at this point. General Engaño had convinced him Prince Arathorn was just a selfish brat that only cared about himself, this didn't fit the description to say the least. What if . . . he had genuinely been telling the truth this whole time? And he really did, or at the least, used to care about him . . .
''Complete bull!'' King Escarl exclaimed furiously, ''I'm disappointed in you, son, I thought you would be smarter than this,'' Murlé watched as Arathorn noticeably straightened up, looking at his father as he said, ''maybe killing is right when the other is armed and you have to defend yourself, but in any other situation, it is purely wrong.''
''That's not the only situation!'' Escarlata said, his irritation visibly building with every word.
''No, you just refuse to admit it father. I know why you really murdered Murlé's parents,'' Arath replied calmly, glancing down at Murlé's confused face for a moment before looking back up at his father, saying, ''they didn't betray you and join the FFA, they just simply wanted to help FFA soldiers really realize what they were doing was wrong, and help them escape that life.''
''False and untrue, either way they betrayed me, they knew full well the FFA killed my father, all of them are scum! And I made them pay.'' Escarlata shouted angrily at Arathorn, Murlé just watched in stunned silence.
''No father,'' Arathorn said slowly, ''you murdered them, and that's the truth.''
Escarlata looked at his son, obviously taken aback. The King's expression abruptly changed from shock, to fury in seconds, ''I'll tell you what's right, and what's wrong!'' King Escarlata replied in a wrathful tone, striding over to Murlé in just a few steps, Murlé was still sitting on the ground and slid backwards a few feet away from the King when he neared, looking up at him. Surprisingly he didn't want to fight the King anymore. He watched in horror as the King picked up his own FFA pistol which had layed beside him right where Arathorn had dropped it, and shot him. Sending excruciating pain through the left side of his chest.

Sunora's paws flew up to her face, covering her mouth in alarm.
''Father! Dear god . . . what have you done!?'' Arathorn exclaimed, as both her and Arath ran over to Murlé and knelt over him, with Sunora completely forgetting her own pains.
''We have to stop the bleeding,'' she said shakily, pressing her paw against the bullet wound, as hard as she could to at least slow the flow of the red liquid.
''I'll go get some bandages, I left them just down the hall,'' Arath replied to her, jumping to his feet and sprinting back into the palace.
''It's going to be alright, Murlé, Arathorn will come back with the bandages soon, and then we'll get you a doctor,'' she said, trying to keep what little amount of composure she had left.
''It hurts to even breath,'' the Lieutenant choked, closing his fists in pain. Sunora bit her lip, ''the bullet probably penetrated his left lung,'' she thought to herself, still trying to keep her calm.
''It hurts so much.'' Murlé said in a low, barely inaudible tone as he stared up at the bleak looking sky, struggling to breath normally.
Murlé suddenly looked into Sunora's eyes, saying in the same low tone, ''I'm so sorry . . .'' she tilted her head in mild confusion, ''about what?'' she asked, but he never answered, his eyes seeming to be fixed on something behind her.
''Just lay still,'' she said gently, laying a reassuring paw on his shoulder while still keeping the pressure on his wound.
Abruptly she felt the paws of Escarlata clamp around her shoulders and jerk her to her feet as he said, ''let him die.'' Sunora attempted to shake free of the King's grasp, ''no! You're disgusting, Escarl.'' she snapped, looking to the balcony doors just as Arathorn came rushing through them.
He stopped, glaring at his father, ''let her go, Escarlata,'' Arath said, Sunora looked up at the King pleadingly, and he looked down at her spitefully, releasing his hold on her.
Swiftly Sunora bent down to Murlé again, just as Arath handed her a roll of silky white cloth. Rapidly she unfolded part of the make-shift bandage, looking down at Murlé, ''do you think you can arch your back up, just a little, so I can roll the bandage around your chest?'' Sunora questioned anxiously, Murlé looked up at her, eyes half-closed, ''I'll do my best,'' he said, sucking in a breath in noticeable agony.
As she wrapped the bandage around him, she heard Escarlata say, ''he got what he deserved, just admit it.'' Sunora glanced back just as Arathorn grabbed the collar of his father, saying, ''you're sick father, you really are,'' he looked at King Escarlata for a brief few moments, just looking at him, and with that Arath let him go, and knelt down beside Sunora.
''How bad is it?'' Arathorn asked her, she looked away, saying, ''I'm not a doctor, but-'' she was cut off be the low, raspy voice of Murlé as he said, ''Arathorn,'' Arath looked over to him, asking, ''yes, Murlé?''
Murlé's eyes started to flick open and closed, as he struggled to stay awake, ''well, I don't think General Engaño ever really cared about me, only about my abilities,'' the Lieutenant paused, trying to steady his harsh breathing, ''did you, really mean it? When you said you cared about me, really?'' Arath smiled, ''of course I did, Murlé.''
Sunora looked down as Murlé's eyes began to roll into the back of his head and he lost consciousness.
''Murlé?'' Sunora asked, quickly checking his pulse, his heart beat rapidly, then suddenly began to slow to the point where she could only feel a single beat after a bit of waiting.
''He's not . . .'' Arath questioned, ''no,'' Sunora said, ''but he needs a doctor.''
The doors to inside the palace opened, and six SSRC soldiers came marching in, along with two who had a medical badge on their shoulder, and were also carrying a stretcher. Sunora continued to hold pressure on Murlé's wound, while Arathorn rose to his feet.

''We came here as soon as we could, Prince Arathorn, you sounded very urgent on the phone,'' one soldier said, and Arath nodded, looking towards the medics as he said, ''please attend to this viscet, he is in urgent need of care.'' the two medics rushed over to Murlé, one digging through a medical bag as the other checked his vitals.
''Don't attend to that viscet, he's not worth it!'' King Escarlata declared with head held high, one of the medics stared at him in disbelief, saying in a confused manor, ''but sir, he'll die without medical attention.'' the King waved his hand at the medical officer, ''exactly!'' he sneered, now looking back towards the other SSRC viscets while Arathorn stayed silent.
''Back to your work, men, you're not needed.'' Escarlata said firmly, waving his hand at them just like he did with the other viscet, but they just stood there, staring at him with the same disbelief as the medics.
''Well, what are you waiting for?'' the King snarled in annoyance.
One of the soldiers spoke, ''how could you just let a viscet die . . . sir,'' Escarlata rolled his eyes, waving them away with his paws again, saying, ''don't you see? He's an undercover FFA agent, they all deserve death.''
Three of the soldiers fidgeted, and another spoke, ''but, even so . . .'' Escarlata cut the soldier off, ''but what?'' he snarled, staring at the soldier angrily.
''But . . . they're still a viscet, doesn't any viscet deserve to be saved when you can save them, sir?'' Escarlata slit his eyes, walking over to the soldier, ''you dare question my judgement? Why you little-''
''Enough!'' Arathorn suddenly interrupted, looking at his father as he turned to his son.
''My father, your King, shot that soldier over there,'' Arath said, pointing over to Murlé as he was put onto the stretcher, and then continuing, ''this soldier, was filled with hate because my father murdered his parents needlessly, and can't blame him.''
he took a deep breath, continuing, ''he was not armed at the time, and had no way of hurting the King. And yes, he is part of the FFA, but really, does it matter?'' Arath paused, looking around at the SSRC soldiers who glanced nervously at each other, ''attempted murder, is attempted murder.'' he added, staring directly at his father.
''Arrest him, for two counts of murder and one attempted murder, and for a psychiatric evaluation.'' Arathorn said in the calmest tone he could muster, his father stared back at him with a shocked expression on his scarlet colored face, ''you can't do this to me -- I'm your father! Escarlata exclaimed, striding over to Arathorn and grabbing him by the neck, all four soldiers quickly rushed over and pried the King off of him as he gasped for air.
''I'm your King! You can't do this to me, do you hear me? You'll all be court martialed!'' Escarlata exclaimed angrily as he was dragged through the balcony double doors, with his voice echoing loud and menacing down the long halls. ''You're all traders I say, traders!''
Arathorn watched, until the soldiers and his father could no longer be seen; with the loud voice of his father slowly fading into obscurity.
He came down to his knees, feeling the last ounce of energy drain away from his legs, with the words of his father still echoing deep within his brain.
Cupping his hands over his face, he closed his eyes tightly, and tried to slow his ragged breathing, but to no avail.
Arath winced when he felt a soft paw touch his trembling shoulder, knowing it was Sunora. She said nothing, instead, he felt her warm arms wrap around him as she gently embraced him, with the sound of a stretcher steadily moving past them.

The sky looked grim and unforgiving; gray clouds swirled in the comings of an icy thunderstorm approaching quickly, soon it would hit Ciudad Amarilla.
Trees blew in the harsh winds, with the leaves trying their best to cling to their rightful place in the bark, as the cruel wind ripped them unwillingly from their home.
The nearby ocean was restless; moving back and forth violently and crashing into anything in its path as the tide came in.
He had to do it now, before the storm came.
''Practically the entire city is out there now, son. You can't keep them waiting any longer,'' came the sensitive voice of his mother behind him. Arathorn wrenched his neck away from the window he had been staring out of for quite some time, seeing that both his mother and Sunora were there, anxiously waiting.
He nodded, looking at the door that lead out to a small balcony they only used for announcing special events or giving speeches.
Striding over to the door, he touched shiny the golden handle, staring down at it nervously.
Prolonging this any longer won't do any good.
Slowly turning the handle, he walked onto the balcony, putting his paws onto the cold rails, and looked down at the thousands of viscets and a number of other species that all had their eyes locked onto one thing: Him.
Staring down at them, he looked over them individually, imagining what they did, some being more obvious than others. Shop owners, bakers, office workers, doctors, dentists, farmers, fishermen, SSRC members, artists, writers, school goers, taxi drivers . . . anything really.
Arathorn took in a deep breath, ''hello everyone,'' he started, ''I'm sure you will all be quite happy to know that every last Free for All soldier have been driven back to the borders or jailed, taking away the threat of any further harm to any of you. Or the thought of this fair city, our city, ever coming under FFA control again as it once did.''
The whole crowd cheered happily, jumping up and down and throwing their hats up into the air, with many of them hugging and kissing their loved ones.
Arathorn smiled, allowing the crowd to calm down before he continued, ''but . . . although this is a great victory, something has happened that will change our Golden city, forever.''
The cheers ceased to an almost full stop immediately, with whispers circulating through the gathering.
''I'm sorry to announce that our King Escarlata Orgulloso Sirena, will no longer have any power over our citizens, the SSRC, or the city's decisions and that of the surrounding lands protected by the Sirena name, instead, my mother will now hold the main title power.''
There were confused and furious shouts in the crowd, and Arath continued, ''now of course, you all must be going wild with ideas for the simple question of why; maybe you have even already heard rumors.'' the crowd calmed down a little, fixing their full attention on him as he said, ''the answer is quite simple; but at the same time, quite complex.''
Keeping his own eyes fixed on the crowd, and moving from viscet to viscet, he kept going, ''the fact of the matter is, my father is no longer fit for the tasks of our small compared to others, but prominent kingdom any longer. He once was, but is no longer. His mind has been clouded with conflicts for a long time, and eventually, some give into those conflicts. He has broken in the face of them, and is no longer fit for duty.''
Arath paused, the sting in the back of his eyes growing as he struggled to concentrate. ''I will not be going into specifics of what he has done, because I, and my mother do not wish to demolish his good name and the achievements he has accomplished,'' closing his eyes for a moment and then reopening them, he steadied himself and continued. ''Just know he is getting the proper treatment now, in the ''Ciudad Mental Healing Center'', and will hopefully be better soon, someday.''
The whole crowd was completely hushed, with not even a single whisper to be heard.
Arathorn swallowed hard, feeling a shiver run down his spine as a gust of cold wind kicked up, as he said with mist from his eyes beginning to blur his version, ''I sincerely hope you all will understand, and I promised you, as long as I am blessed with being your Prince, I will do everything in my power to protect everyone in the borders of our land and keep you all safe from the harms, and the tragedies, that have befallen our city over the past few, but very long days,''
He straighten up, ''and we will rebuild together, and make Ciudad Amarilla better then it has ever been before! It will be something we will all be proud of. And I will never allow anyone to take your freewill away from you as long as I live.''
The crowd remained painfully silent, as Arath looked down at them, with everyone glancing from one viscet to the other, when one declared, ''well c'mon than viscets! The Prince deserves a fair chance, and I say we should give him one!''
''Yeah!'' a second voice chimed in, ''I'll give 'em a chance, sure,'' another remarked, and suddenly the whole crowd erupted with agreeing cheers and yells.
Arath blushed with a grateful smile, looking around at the lively crowd.
He flinched when he felt something touch his nose, looking down he saw nothing there, but then felt another soft touch on his fur, on his arm this time. Before his knew it there were tiny, icy crystals falling all over his coral fur.
Looking up for the first time he could see that it was snowing all around him, as the almost microscopic feathery flakes floated peacefully down onto the surrounding viscets.
''Look mommy, pieces of the sky are falling!'' a little viscling exclaimed awestruck to her mother, all of the other viscets oohed and awed, looking up at the clouds as they opened up to reveal even more snowflakes, as they glided slowly to the ground.
Arathorn continued to stare up towards the sky with all the others, releasing his worries and doubts with a long exhale, watching as his icy breath disappeared after a few seconds.
Taking his eyes away for the beautiful sight, he quietly turned away from the stunned crowd with the faintest blissful smile on his face, turning the golden door knob he had just minutes prier been terrified of, and walked through the door, back into the palace where Sunora and his mother awaited him.

~Teya~ the dork wrote: Hello o.o I see you made it to the end .. congrats! XD But don't worry, I'm definitely going to make more stories with these characters in the future. I would really appreciate your feedback and thoughts on this story, as I have never done such a long story before. And I hope you enjoyed it! I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty damn proud of this, and I just hope ya guyz agree ;p
Again, I can't stress how much I appreciate feedback, I know there are a few lurkers out there, so please, say something, don't be shy! ^-^
Ok .. bye now .. * frolics away *
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 pm

*clapping*
*clapping*
*more clapping*

That was so good!! I loved how Arath still continued to respect his father, even after he went a bit loopy :D Also, the queen continuing to rule! That's not often done; usually I see the throne being passed instantly to the next male, so this makes for a really refreshing change, omgosh! :D
AND YOU DIDN'T KILL ANYONE I'M FOND OF SO WHOOPDEEDOO, HOORAY FOR MODERATELY HAPPY ENDINGS!!!

Tip: when someone new begins speaking, it needs to be put on a new paragraph. (And the full paragraph rules are: 'new speaker, new topic, new place, and new time'.)

This was a really enjoyable read; I love how you executed it, and I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
(Feel free to pm me when/if you start anything new!)
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:39 am

*starts sobbing uncontrollably*
Happy endings.. the ending is just too perfect. But what happened to Murlè? :0; don't tell me he died ;0;

Poor Bby :c

But not all stories will always have a happy ending just like mine will </3
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:46 pm

Ranger of the North wrote:
*clapping*
*clapping*
*more clapping*

That was so good!! I loved how Arath still continued to respect his father, even after he went a bit loopy :D Also, the queen continuing to rule! That's not often done; usually I see the throne being passed instantly to the next male, so this makes for a really refreshing change, omgosh! :D
AND YOU DIDN'T KILL ANYONE I'M FOND OF SO WHOOPDEEDOO, HOORAY FOR MODERATELY HAPPY ENDINGS!!!

Tip: when someone new begins speaking, it needs to be put on a new paragraph. (And the full paragraph rules are: 'new speaker, new topic, new place, and new time'.)

This was a really enjoyable read; I love how you executed it, and I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
(Feel free to pm me when/if you start anything new!)

Ahh I'm so glad you liked it ;0; and I guess deep down I didn't want to fall into end-of-story stereotypes like a major character flat out dying and ending on an insane cliff-hanger that will make everyone want to strangle me c':
I also didn't want to fall into the ''I HATE MY FATHERRR *rages* category, because lets be serious, its hard to really genuinely hate your dad or mom because they are your parents ;v; (and thanks for the tip) I will definitely be doing more stories in the future, probably not with these characters (yet! I wanna take a break from them for awhile) but I'll probably be doing something different, but idk, who really knows ~0.0~ I'll let cha know either way though!
Winchester's Wolf wrote:*starts sobbing uncontrollably*
Happy endings.. the ending is just too perfect. But what happened to Murlè? :0; don't tell me he died ;0;

Poor Bby :c

But not all stories will always have a happy ending just like mine will </3

I'm soo happy you think it's perfect, it is the main reason the finale took so long, I was stressing about how to end it pErFeCtLy.
And well you see .. what happened to Murlé was -- [content deleted]
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me