♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:25 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
DUN DUN DUN

*drum roll*
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Chapter once

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:06 am

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Chapter 11

With a yawn Arathorn awoke, seeing his mother by his side, ''oh, hello mother, what are you doing here?'' he blinked a few times, trying to remember the last thing that had happened to him, had he passed out? Or had the whole escapade going to Una and then Solo un all been a dream?
But no, the moment he lifted his arm he saw a white silk arm sling, and a rush of pain went through his arm when he touched it in a certain place, he winced, and his mother looked down at him with concern, ''do you feel alright?'' she asked, putting her hand daintily on the sling, Arath smiled feebly, ''yes, definitely better than yesterday, I haven't been sleeping for more than a day have I?'' Belleza shook her head, ''no, it's morning, nine o' clock to be precise,'' Arath looked around the room, listening to the sound of seagulls outside his window, asking, ''where's Sunora?'' he tried not to look too disappointed, he thought she might be here.
''I don't know, she wouldn't leave your side but I managed to usher her off to bed at around midnight, haven't seen her since,'' Arath looked down in a slight frown, ''maybe she just decided to sleep in?'' he thought halfheartedly, ''that's very unlike her though,'' interrupting the Princes' thoughts, his mother said, ''well, should I have your breakfast sent up to you now? The doctors said you should eat something as soon as possible,'' Belleza stood up, making her way to his bedroom door as he said, ''don't be silly mother, I'll eat in the dinning room with you,'' she turned back, ''are you sure that's wise, you should rest,'' Arath shook his head, ''I'll be fine, you know I don't like others fussing over me,'' she shrugged, still with a hint of concern in her eyes, ''I suppose I can't stop you, so I mind as well join you,''
Soon Arath was dressed and ready to go, down the halls and stairs he went with his mother by his side and into the dinning room with his father already there, ''ah, Arathorn, glad you could join us,'' Arath nodded, sitting down in his chair as the food was being served.
For awhile they were mostly silent, but then Arath suddenly remembered Murlé, blurting out, ''father,'' Arath paused as Escarlata looked up from the table, ''what did you do with Murlé?'' his father raised an eye brow, ''who?'' he questioned, not seeming to know who his son was talking about.
''The FFA officer, Lieutenant Murlé Burns?'' there was a brief silence, and Arathorn waited impatiently before Escarlata said, ''oh yes of course, I'm afraid to say he escaped,'' Arath stood up from his chair, ''what!? When? How?'' Arath demanded, looking to his father, ''he got away from the guards just an hour after your . . . unfortunate fainting spell,'' Arath sat down again, looking down at the table, he didn't feel hungry anymore.
''Has anyone seen him?'' Arath asked, half hopeful they hadn't, half hopeful they had, ''no,'' his father answered simply, not looking remorseful in the slightest.
''Excuse me father, mother,'' Arath said getting up again from his seat, ''I'm just . . . going to take a walk,'' his mother looked up at him with a somewhat pitiful expression, ''alright dear, just don't be gone too long,''
With that Arath opened one of the large, redwood double doors to the dinning room and slowly walked down the hall, he inhaled and exhaled deeply, he knew Murlé could be good, and he must have run away because he was scared, the guards were probably taking him to a holding cell in his defense.
Through the endless halls Arath continued, hardly glancing as the rich tapestry, the dark red painted walls with intricate gold leaf patterns, and various handcrafted tables, chairs, sofas and a lot more that used to stun him just by looking at them.
Eventually Arath found himself on the first floor, and went outside on the veranda which was next to the large flower garden his mother kept, he smiled, breathing in the fresh ocean air of the Azul ocean, which was less than a quarter mile away from where he stood if he took the path he liked most that went through the forest and opened up right next to a sandy beach.
Rapidly he hopped past the veranda and garden, making his way onto the small path leading to the ocean, he watched for hitting his arm, but besides that, he felt absolutely fine.
Arath looked up at the clear blue sky, it was quickly warming up and he began to wonder about Sunora again, it just wasn't like her at all to miss breakfast, she was always the first one there, ever since they were teenagers, not once was she late for a meal.
''Duck!'' came a voice through the trees, just as a figure rammed hard into his chest causing him to fall to the ground and knock all the air out of him, additionally partially falling on his injured arm, a moment later a whizzing bullet went flying through the trees and right into a palm tree that Arath had just walked past, right at his head level.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Wait... is his dad lying???
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:49 am

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT, don't be silly, dads never lie :P
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:42 pm

~Teya~ wrote:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT, don't be silly, dads never lie :P
I don't trust you (ಠ ʖ̯ ಠ)
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ Chapter doce

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:05 pm

ՏԱИѺГѦ:
Chapter 12

''Are you alright Arathorn?'' Sunora asked, she had but a moment ago pushed Arath to the ground just in time to see a bullet whiz into a nearby tree.
''Wha- Sunora?!'' Arath exclaimed looking up at Sunora who was still on top of him, ''what are you doing here?'' he asked with a confused expression.
''No time to explain, we need to get out of here,'' quickly Sunora jumped to her feet but stayed low, holding out her hand to Arath, he grabbed it, and the two went racing through the forest, at first they started back towards the palace, but more gunshots in front of them urged them to go back up the trail, so they couldn't go back to find some help.
Before long the pair found themselves at the opening to the beach, if they turned back there was the chance of the shooters finding them, if they kept going, the beach offered them no cover whatsoever.
''Sunora, who the heck is shooting at us?!'' Arath asked desperately, glancing back multiple times to see if they had caught up to them yet, Sunora looked back at Arath hurriedly, ''they are SSRC members and took Murlé for some reason and want to kill you, that's pretty much it now lets go,'' Sunora turned away but Arath stopped her, ''but, but that makes no sense, SSRC members respect my family because we made the SSRC, why would they do this?''
''Zing!''

Through the edge of the forest where the two stood, more bullets went flying, and they both ducked to the ground, covering their heads, ''never mind why, we need to go, now!'' Sunora muttered hastily, but Arath stood his ground, ''wait . . . but if they have Murlé, is he with them right now? He could be in danger,'' Sunora opened her mouth to argue, but then closed it again.
''C'mon Sun, we can't just leave him with crazy SSRC members,'' with that Arath crawled his way back into the forest, the bullets had stopped momentarily and Sunora tried to think of where the bullets had exactly come from, in a makeshift circle pattern she and Arath following close behind made their way closer to the the shooters, ''can you see or hear anything?'' Arath whispered to Sunora, she shook her head in a no, but just then in the distance they heard voices.
''Where'd he go?'' one said, ''don't talk so loud, they could hear us dimwit,'' the other said with a snarl, ''if we can't find him, what are we gonna do with the FFA officer, we gotta frame him for somethin' if not this bloody regicide business,''
''So it is actually true,''Arath whispered, seemingly to himself, inching closer to them, regicide, the dreaded word, it meant to kill a King, but it could also be used in the murdering of a Prince as well.
Slowly Sunora and Arath came within sight of two viscets in SSRC uniforms, they were kneeling behind a large fallen log with a pair of rifles, looking through their scopes to undoubtedly try to find him.
Behind them was Murlé tied to a tree, struggling to get loose, but it seemed to be no good, ''lets sneak up on them,'' Arath whispered, Sunora looked at him, had he gone completely mad? Sure she would go back into the forest with him to find the shooters, but then attack them with no weapons? That was just too much.
Before Sunora could stop him, Arath sneaked towards the backs of the two, and Sunora was forced to follow suit, they tip-toed over to them, closer and closer, they were almost to them now, but when they were just a few feet away Sunora accidentally stepped on a thin twig, making a small but distinct cracking sound.
Both of the viscet-men turned their heads in fright, jumping up with their rifles.
Without a second thought Sunora kicked one of the rifles out of the bigger viscet's hands, the other viscet stared at Sunora and Arath in utter shock and dismay, simply dropping his rifle, showing his hands, and running away into the forest.
''Should we go after him?'' Sunora asked Arath, glancing over to him, Murlé interrupted in an irritated voice, ''uh hello over here, yoo hoo?'' staring at the pair just a couple yards away from him he added, ''could you maybe help me please? As you can see, I'm just a little tied up over here,'' Sunora rolled her eyes, saying mockingly, ''just a moment dear,'' rapidly Sunora tied up the SSRC member with vines, and the two walked over to him, Sunora cutting him loose using her teeth.
''Ah, thanks,'' Murlé said appreciatively, rubbing his wrists and getting to his feet, Arath crossed his arms, ''I heard you escaped SSRC custody?'' Murlé raised an eye brow, ''no I didn't, well of course I could've; but I didn't,'' he smirked, and Arath frowned slightly, ''but my father said you escaped, and my father never lies to me,'' Sunora cut in, ''Murlé was in this really weird single holding cell actually in the palace, I only found it because I sensed his loneliness-''
''Wait what, are you a psychic or something?'' Murlé countered with a laugh, both Sunora and Arathorn looking at him with a ''shut up'' expression, and Arath said, ''that's strange, doesn't sound like anywhere I've ever been,''
''I wasn't always there, in that creepy room I mean,'' Murlé paused for a moment, getting their attention, ''for around an hour I was in some prison thing with others, and then they suddenly blindfolded me and took me there, to be honest I thought I was going to be executed right on the spot,''
Arath clapped his hands together, ''that explains it, the rogue SSRC members took you out of the normal prison and reported you had escaped!'' Arath paused for a moment, pacing, ''so, that means my father didn't lie, he really did think you had escaped,'' Murlé shrugged, ''guess so,''
Sunora started, ''hey guys, enough with the chitchat, we need to take this SSRC rogue or spy, whatever his is back to the palace and get some answers, lets go,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Just a small notice; I won't be putting out a chapter tomorrow because I'm going to six flaaaaggggssss ;D ;D ;D
Just so you know, in case you all might wonder why<3
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:23 pm

whAt they got traitors on the inside! :O

...what's Six Flags? o.o Have fun! :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:20 am

whAt they got traitors on the inside! :O

...what's Six Flags? o.o Have fun! :D

Oh it's just a theme park .. with roller coasters ;) ;) And thanks!
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me