♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:55 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
Haha, clever Arath! ;p

Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ Chapter seis

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:53 am

ՏԱИѺГѦ:
Chapter 6

Through the city of Amarilla she went, past the boarders of King Ascarlata's territory and soon down the old, forgotten roads leading to the FFA controlled lands, she had borrowed a jeep from her good friend Ginnings, a member of the Scarlets, she had been meaning to cash in a favor when Sunora had covered for him on his unauthorized leave of absence for a day to go on a date, plus various other things.
She knew that favor would come in handy someday, just never expected it would be for . . . somewhat stealing an SSRC Jeep.
Away Sunora went, farther away from her beloved home with every mile of treacherous road, she had managed to squeeze out of Ginnings what FFA controlled city Arath was going too, but at least Una vez was the closest one.
Up and down hills, through tall grass and mud, Sunora finally arrived at her designated location, she turned the motor off immediately, pushing the Jeep behind a large oak tree, just praying that she wouldn't be detected.
She had gotten to the city in roughly 25 minutes, ''please, please don't be too late,'' Sunora muttered to herself, taking deep breaths. She noticed a gap in the large metal fence a little ways from the gate that could take her into Una vez, she made up her mind, she'd have to wing it, hoping that the two guards by the gate would somehow not see her.
Without hesitation Sunora jumped forward, running at full speed towards the fence, then attempted to make the small gap bigger for her, it squeaked loudly, she closed her eyes, waiting for the singing of bullets or the loud yells of FFA officers, but nothing happened.
Sunora exhaled deeply, making the gap large enough and squeezing through with a huff, quickly sprinting to the nearest building, examining it, she noticed how cracked the cement was, it looked to be a very old building, with most of the other buildings looking the same way as well.
For a good 10 minutes Sunora explored the empty streets, there was broken glass from shop and apartment windows everywhere, it was dim and smokey, Sunora held in the strong urge to cough uncontrollably, but knew she might arose a guard if she dared.
There was no visible viscet in sight, ''where is everyone?'' Sunora thought with a confused expression on her face, not a sound could be heard but the occasional crow or large swarms of buzzing flies.
She followed most of the flies to a single apartment building, as she neared the structure, she saw what looked like baking soda strewn across the whole street, and the very pungent smell of vinegar, ''that's odd,'' she thought, ''I wonder how this got here,'' the sound of garbage cans falling over interrupted Sunora's thoughts, she turned to the side of her to see a squirrel hopping about, it looked at her and was about to scurry off when Sunora yelled, ''wait!'' the creature stopped, turning her head and beginning to walk closer to Sunora, ''you're a viscet, how are you talking to me?'' Sunora smiled, taking a step closer to the squirrel.
''My name's Sunora, what's yours?'' the squirrel cocked her head, still on guard, ''names Dotty, but you can call me Dot,'' Sunora kneeled down so she wouldn't look so intimating, ''alright Dot, what happened here, and have you seen a viscet that's mostly the color of light coral?'' the squirrel shivered, ''there's bodies over there, you just can't smell it with all the vinegar around though,'' Sunora bit her lip, turning around to where Dotty had pointed, ''maybe one of em is your friend?'' the squirrel added in an apologetic tone, but then countered, ''hey, if by 'coral' you mean pink, and your friend has a green tail, ah, they took him away to Solo un I heard 'em say,'' Sunora jumped up, ''oh no!'' She paced for a moment, ''Are you absolutely sure?''
''Yes 'surre I am,'' Dot said, ''thank you for all your help!'' Sunora said as she ran down the street, eventually coming to the gap in the fence again she had no time to lose as she slide through, got to her vehicle and slammed on the gas pedal, heading straight for Solo un.

After what seemed like days to Sunora, she arrived to the city of Solo un, which just happened to be the biggest, badest one of them all, where almost all of the FFA General's resided, including the highest General, General Engaño, who is in charge of when and where any and all assaults on neighboring villages/towns and cities controlled by King Escarlata would take place.
Soon Sunora found a good hiding place for her Jeep, she knew it would be much harder to sneak into this city, but she would accomplish it somehow, ''but how?'' she whispered to herself, beginning to lose hope as she observed the giant city, and many, many soldiers coming in from patrols and such, how could she possibly get in with her bright colored civilian clothes only found in the heart of Ciudad Amarilla.
As she watched the soldiers, there was a small troop marching her way, and as they passed just a few yards away from her, a single viscet lagged behind, he looked about her build and height, she was beginning to form a plan.
''Hey soldier,'' Sunora whispered just loud enough for the sole FFA soldier to hear her, he looked at her funny, as if she wasn't real, and she must have truly looked it.
''Come closer,'' she said barely audible, the viscet inched closer, Sunora backed farther into the patch of small forest behind her, waiting for him to be completely out of sight from his fellow soldiers that continued down the road.
''Are you a dream?'' the soldier asked Sunora, Just as he was entering out of the view of his fellow officers, Sunora grabbed him by the collar, rapidly gagging his mouth and binding his arms and feet, she replied with a smile, ''well, if I am, I'm your worst nightmare,''
Quickly Sunora dressed into the soldiers FFA uniform and began to walk towards the towering metal gates leading into the city, entering in with a group coming in from their daily patrol.
''Phew,'' Sunora sighed, inhaling deeply, she had never done anything like this before, and honestly, never wanted to do it again.
After a few long minutes of walking, trying to avoid the stares she got from other FFA soldiers and the citizens for her peculiar color patterns, she made it to a tall, white building.
Somehow she just knew Arath was in there, it stood out greatly from most of the buildings around it made of cement, dirty and covered in cracks, or just much smaller clean buildings, with a deep breath, she headed into the menacing structure.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Chapter siete

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:55 am

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Chapter 7

''So, this is the infamous Prince Arathorn Sirena,'' the big viscet behind the shiny oak desk asked in the clean white room Arath had just entered with the FFA Lieutenant Burns accompanying him.
Murlé saluted the man, ''yes sir, General Engaño, I captured him single-handed, sir,'' the General looked to the soldier, ''good work Lieutenant, you've done your duty well, expect a promotion for this,'' Murlé answered with a smirk, ''yes sir, thank you sir,'' Engaño leaned back in his chair crossing his arms, now looking to Arath once again.
''So, what has daddy been up to lately, anything . . . interesting?'' Arath stood tall, saying nothing, ''so that's how it's going to be huh, the silent treatment?'' Arath had been looking around the room, but now he looked at the General with a challenging stare.
''You Sirena's and your staring, that's all you seem to do, well I'll be changing that, very soon,'' Engaño said returning the stare, eventually the General shifted his gaze, adding, ''take him to the stockade Lieutenant, I'll deal with him later,''
Murlé nodded, ''yes sir,'' as the two walked back to the elevator, Arath felt the pain returning to his arm, it still wasn't bandaged, and he wondered how long he could last before completely passing out.

''Talk!'' Engaño yelled in Arathorn's ear as he dunked his head into ice cold water, this, among other things had been going on for at least an hour, but Arath still refused to tell the General anything about his father's plans for the FFA, even if he didn't know altogether that much, he wouldn't let himself give into this man, he knew what he had done to so many cities, towns, he was one of the founding members of the FFA, his father had told him about him, how deceitful he could be to people, he was one who had told his father King Escarlata how good the FFA could be for his lands, and he had innocently believed his words.
''He is completely useless,'' Engaño said in a huff, Arath coughed, trying to get all the water he had swallowed out of his throat, maybe now Engaño would finally leave him alone, for now at least, and he could figure out a way to get out of this place.
''I will be back later, and you will talk,'' the General snarled, ''keep an eye on him Lieutenant, he's sneaky this one,'' Arath laughed, and Engaño turned back to him, slamming his back to the hard cement wall, knocking the air out of him, ''don't mess with me boy, or you'll regret it,'' Engaño said menacingly, pressing one hand on Arath's injured arm, one on his neck, Arath winced, closing his eyes for a few seconds, ''don't like that so much do you now?'' Arath snapped at Engaño's hand, but it was no use.
The General let go of Arathorn, and he sucked in a breath, coughing again, Engaño silently walked out of the small dimly lit cell, and Murlé leaned on the bars to the cell, looking down at Arath.
''Bet you weren't expecting to be in this position yesterday morning,'' Murlé asked mockingly, Arathorn looked up at him with an annoyed glare, but stayed silent, coughing a few more times.
Just then the two looked around at the sound of banging in a room somewhere in the distance, Murlé raised his weapon, ''don't go anywhere,'' he said winking jokingly, going off in the direction of the noise.
Arathorn perked his ears, hearing the soft footsteps of another viscet coming from the opposite direction of where Murlé had gone, they approached, and Arath put his hands on the cold steel bars of his cell, sticking his nose through, maybe someone had finally come for him?
A peculiar smell hit his nostrils, but he was too delirious to tell what exactly it was, but as they came closer, he saw their dreaded FFA uniform, Arath sighed, sinking back to his knees as the last ounce of hope left his weakened body.
''Arathorn!'' the viscet in uniform whispered to him, unlocking the cell door, they rapidly stooped down to Arath's level, saying, ''oh Arath I thought I'd never find you,'' Arath blinked incoherently, not fully understanding someone had indeed come for him.
''S . . . Sunora?'' he asked cocking his head slightly, the light was so dim but he could still just barely make out her stunningly beautiful features, ''yes Arathorn, yes, and I have to get you out of here,'' she said, pulling on his hand as he hurridly got to his feet, a rush of adrenaline hit him as he stood.
''Lets go!'' he exclaimed, as the two hastily made a run for it down the echoing halls, in the background he heard the sound of Murlé, but he didn't care, he was going to get out no matter what it takes.
After a few long minutes, the pair were out of the confines of a building and right in the middle of busily working viscets, ''my Jeep is outside of the fence barrier, but since you have your FFA uniform on too, we have a chance of getting out-'' the sound of soldiers, including Murlé closest came up behind them and began to fire, ignoring the fact that their were civilians in the street, most just shot as close as they could get to Sunora and Arathorn, quickly they ducked behind an FFA truck, Sunora returning the fire.
''Keep your head down low,'' Sunora yelled above the noise of gunfire, Arath complied, but kept an eye out, looking around to spot anyone, just then he turned to his left with Sunora busy on his right, to see Murlé holding his cool steel pistol directly at Arathorn's head, just two or three feet away from him.
''I'm not going back there, I'm not,'' Arathorn said looking at Murlé, the Lieutenants hands shook slightly, and he cocked his gun back ready to fire, Sunora looked Arathorn's way, almost jumping up at the sight of the officer, but regaining herself fast and pointing her pistol at Murlé.
''No Sun,'' Arath said, calmly lowering Sunora's weapon, Murlé looked at Arath, obviously confused, his hand started to shake just a bit more.
''Dammit,'' Murlé sighed, lowering his pistol, ''why do you have to make it so hard for a guy to pull the trigger?'' Arath smiled faintly,
''I guess I just have that effect on viscets,''
''Well maybe you could use that effect on the other ones tryin' to kill us?'' Sunora asked as she continued firing at the other FFA soldiers, as a helicopter without warning came swooping in.
''Oh no,'' Arath moaned, ''we're nothing against a chopper,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Murlé...
...come to the Light Side..
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Chapter ocho

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:59 am

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 8

Murlé shaded his eyes, looking up at the helicopter coming in fast, he noticed the unfamiliar color of the chopper, red.
Scarlet to be precise, and the insignia was two swords and a mermaid tail, the crest of the Sirena's he had learned in the academy, he looked over to the Prince, ''that's not one of ours, it's yours,'' Arath spied another glance at the chopper, looking slightly afraid Murlé was tricking him, but he wasn't.
Down came the scarlet chopper, to the Princes rescue and his friend, whoever she was, bullets whizzing, the helicopter stayed a few feet off the ground awaiting the pair.
''We don't have all day, come on!'' an SSRC member yelled above the noise, holding his hand out, the Prince took it, but paused before jumping in, turning around to look at Murlé.
''Come with me,'' Arathorn said, looking to Murlé, he bit the inside of his lip contemplating the offer, ''no, I . . . I can't,'' bullets continued to fly over the viscet's heads, but Arath ignored them, ''please, you're not meant for the FFA,'' holding out his hand, Arath pleaded with his eyes, ''don't allow them to corrupt the last bit of good in you,'' Murlé's heart pounded as he took hold of the Princes hand, and the two, along with Arath's friend hopped into the chopper, immediately flying away fast, ''what have I done,'' Murlé thought to himself, genuinely scared for the second time in his life.

After roughly 40 minutes, the helicopter came into sight of Ciudad Amarilla, it was so beautiful.
Murlé had truly never seen anything like it in his entire life, tall, strong buildings, colorful shops made of red brick, a load of shiny automobiles, many, many viscets hustling and bustling about in bliss, and past a long bridge, a golden castle-like structure overlooking the ocean on one side and more city on the opposite side, he had never seen the ocean before, it was so clean, so big, so blue, and oh so magnificent.
Soon the helicopter landed and everyone got out, except for Murlé, who continued to marvel at the palace, Arath turned, ''c'mon,'' he said with a smile, walking towards the entrance.
The second Murlé touched the ground, fear sank into his mind again, he was in a new place, he had shot the Prince of this marvelous place, the penalty for such a crime could be death, plus, be was a real FFA soldier, and the guards most likely assumed he wasn't, what would they do if they knew? They must not have noticed his FFA tattoos.
Quickly Murlé caught up to Arathorn, walking just behind him with ''Sun'' as the Prince had called her beside him, just as they entered into the palace, it was absolutely stunning as well, and the more great it was, the more he felt out of place.
''Arath, honey!'' came the soft voice of who Murlé rightly assumed to be the Princes' mother, with King Escarlata following close behind.
Murlé studied Escarlata, he had been taught all his life to hate this viscet, and it was hard to shake off the feeling to reach for his weapon, but he knew better, or he thought he did, it was strange, in the academy they had always said how horrible the King was to his people, how harsh and mean he was, but in reality, he just looked like a viscet deeply worried about his son.
''Oh my, Arathorn, you look horrible!'' the Queen exclaimed, Arath laughed, ''I'm fine mother, really,'' Murlé studied Arath for a moment, he really did look bad, blood stained his right upper arm and a few various other places, he was dirty, and looked tired.
He swallowed hard, not realizing that he was hardly breathing from not wanting to be noticed, the King stepped in, looking down at his disheveled son, ''either way son, I'm just glad your safe now,'' Escarlata glanced over Arath's shoulder, staring for a long few seconds at Murlé, his heart felt like it stopped all together as the King's gaze deepened, he knew.
''Impostor!'' Escarlata pointed, Arath turned back to Murlé, then back to his father, just as he about to walk closer to Murlé, ''yes father, he is a real FFA officer, but I brought him here, he's different than the others,'' the King looked down at his son, saying, ''they're all the same, son, once in the FFA, you can never go back,'' Murlé winced at the words, but maybe he was right, he didn't know what he was doing here.
''Guards,'' the King snapped his fingers, and two guards took a few steps towards Murlé, but Arathorn stood in front of the guards and his father, saying pleadingly, ''no father, no, you don't understa-'' suddenly Arath swayed, he eyes rolling to the back of his head as he passed out onto the carpeted floor.
Everyone gasped, Sun and Arathorn's mother knelt down to Arath, shaking him gently, the queen looked up at everyone, ''well don't just stand there, somebody get a doctor!''
''This is all my fault,'' Murlé whispered to himself, taking a step back, Escarlata looked at him with a deathly stare, he hadn't realized anyone had heard, ''what are you talking about, your fault?'' the King asked, taking a few slow steps closer to Murlé, Murlé paused, opening his mouth to say something but then closing it again, ''speak!'' Escarlata demanded.
''I'm the one that shot him,'' Murlé blurted out, sucking in all the air he could muster, knowing full well it would likely be his last breath, ever.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:01 am

if anyone wants a rough Idea of what Ciudad Amarilla looks like, I made this drawing awhile back. c:
To the left, although you can't see it, is where the bridge taking you aross the ocean to more city and the palace is, this view is the ocean side, if Arath was to turn his head looking straight ahead at you in the drawing, he would see the palace and more city.

Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ Chapter nueve

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:19 am

ՏԱИѺГѦ:
Chapter 9

''Arathorn, Arath, wake up,'' Sunora pleaded, shaking him gently, ''please,'' Sunora had been too preoccupied with Arath to care about the commotion going on just a few feet away, but now looked up as King Escarlata slammed the FFA officer to the wall, as the King said, ''if anything permanent happens to my son, or worse, I'll have you shot on the spot, or better yet, I'll just do it now,'' Sunora felt the intense fear in the officer, he really did feel sorry for what he had done, she could feel it.
''King Escarlata, he may have injured Arath, but he had the chance to kill him, and he didn't,'' Escarlata glanced at Sunora by Arath's side, ''I don't care, he still severely injured him, it's a miracle Arath has lasted this long,'' the officer spoke, ''I'm sorry I am, please believe me,'' the King growled, tightening the grip on the officers throat, ''the last thing I need from you is your apologies,'' Sunora jumped up to face the King, the officer didn't fight Escarlata, ''stop Escarlata, you'll kill him,'' the King looked down at her, then back to the officer, snarling, ''do you think I care?'' Sunora looked at the officer, he looked strangely familiar.
''If you kill him you will be just as bad as any other FFA officer,'' Sunora said, the King sighed, glaring at the officer for a moment, then releasing his hold on him.
The soldier coughed, grabbing for his throat, ''take him to the lockup,'' Escarlata said to the two guards, ''I may have mercy this time, but don't think I'll have an ounce if anything happens to Arathorn,'' the King muttered to Sunora as the soldier was being taken away.

Beep . . . beep . . for long hours Sunora had heard that sound over and over again, Arath was stable, but she still didn't want to leave him all alone in the dimly lit room, for a few hours he was in the hospital, after being given a blood transfusion the doctors recommended to just take him home to rest, and a pulse monitor just in case.
Now that the world seemed at mild peace again and she could contemplate, she began to wonder how she had sensed Arath from such a faraway distance, maybe she'd never know.
''why does that soldier look so familiar,'' Sunora thought to herself, it drove her crazy when she couldn't figure something out, just then the door to Arath's room opened, and Arath's mother quietly came in, ''hello Sunora,'' Sunora turned, smiled in greeting, then looked back to Arath.
''You should get some rest Sunora, it's late, almost midnight,'' Sunora looked down, ''I suppose so,'' she stood up from her chair, passing the Queen, but she stopped her midway, ''don't worry, I'll look after him for awhile,'' Sunora looked at her grateful, ''thanks Belleza,'' with that she left the room, closing the door silently.
As Sunora walked down the dark hall, she stopped at some wall-to-wall windows that overlooked the ocean, she watched the soft moving waves, the reflection of the moon on the calm salt waters that glowed beautifully, the slow moving palm trees leaned as a sharp burst of wind caught them off guard, and the dunes started to slowly disintegrate into nothingness.
Interrupting her observations, she felt the faint feeling of loneliness from not to far away, curiosity got the best of her as she walked closer to it, finding herself in a part of the palace she went very seldom, and down dark steps, she felt for a doorknob, soon finding one to come into a large office-like room, lit by almost blindingly bright lights, since she had been in the dark for so long.
She shielded her eyes for a moment, letting her eyes adjust, to see desks, maps of FFA territories on the walls, computers, and many other things.
''This must be where they discuss where to target the FFA next, and new strategies,'' Sunora thought curiously, there was no one around, most likely due to how late it was, so there was nothing wrong with just taking a look around.
Stealthily Sunora crept around the office, seeing a filing cabinet, she opened it, looking down at a large amount of files, she grabbed one, opening that too, it just looked like a normal report, somewhat disappointed, she took another one out to see it was the same, but then noticed that all of the files were pale yellow except for one, that was the color of scarlet, hesitantly she took it out, opening it.
Classified the first page read simply in red letters, she pulled out the second page, her curiosity bursting at the seams as it slide out of the folder, her eyes began to widen as she looked down at the page, but suddenly she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, hurriedly she put all the papers back in the folder, found the closest door and entered it, trying to be as silent as possible, and hugging the folder close to her.
''Are you sure this is what he wanted us to do, word for word? He really wants us to go through with this?'' came the unsure voice of someone, ''yes, of course I am sure,'' a more authoritative voice answered, ''why wouldn't I be?'' the other voice stayed silent for awhile, ''well, all due respect, it's regicide, sir,''
''It's what he ordered, he obviously has a very good reason for asking this of us,'' the more authoritative voice answered, adding, ''besides, we are both getting a lot of gold for this,'' there was more silence for awhile, ''I don't want his royal blood money,'' the one viscet sighed, ''have it your way, come on, lets go get our star of the coming show,''
Sunora held her breath as footsteps halted right outside the dark closet she had hid in, the more unsure viscet said, ''lets just leave him in there, there is no where else to put him anyway,'' the other viscet yawned, ''your no fun, but alright, it's getting late anyways, we won't need him 'til tomorrow,'' soon the lights to the whole outer office switched off, and the footsteps vanished up the stairs and down the halls.
''What did they mean, ''star of the show''?'' Sunora wondered in puzzlement, feeling for some sort of light switch, she turned on the light to see she wasn't in a closet at all, but in a small cell room, with none other than the FFA officer sleeping in a cell just a few feet away from her.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:19 pm

HHHHHH AVHA7TGFKBLSOICTAY8QQ I HAVE NO WORDS KO791YIEHBBDK INFORMATION OVERLOAD HHHHHH KWYWHFKF!!1!!11! O0O O0O O0O
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:25 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
HHHHHH AVHA7TGFKBLSOICTAY8QQ I HAVE NO WORDS KO791YIEHBBDK INFORMATION OVERLOAD HHHHHH KWYWHFKF!!1!!11! O0O O0O O0O

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛⚔ Chapter diez

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:59 am

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 10

The birds were singing and the waves were crashing onto the white sand, trying their best to suck in as much sand, shells, and sea creatures as they could back into the endless azul ocean, up above the water was a terrace with its window open, allowing the sounds and smells to enter into the bedroom.
Arathorn Sirena slept peacefully in his bed, feeling the cold morning sea breeze, he slowly began to wake from his long slumber.

What are you doing here?'' Murlé asked in a confused, groggy voice, staring up at the strange viscet the Prince had called ''Sun''.
''I just don't understand it,'' Sun muttered, looking down at what looked like a file, Murlé exhaled deeply, ''have you gone mad, what are you doing?'' Sun made a waving gesture, continuing to ignore Murlé as she looked deep into a file and the papers in it.
Murlé's curiosity started to form, looking over at her, trying to see what was so interesting in the papers, ''what does that say?'' Sun looked up at him, ''something . . . I just, I-I don't understand it,'' he stood up from his hard cot, putting his hands to the bars, ''it's some sort of report, right? Let me see, I've written hundreds of them,'' Sun hesitated, tapping her fingers on the file, ''how can I trust you?'' she asked in a weary voice, Murlé looked into her eyes, just like Arath had done to him in Solo un, ''you have nothing to lose, I'll probably be executed soon anyway,'' Sun slowly walked towards him, handing Murlé the file, he opened it, struggling to read it in the low light the single light bulb gave out, it read:

classified: sirena, arathorn, report by harris quinn,
ssrc brigadier general, section 1

Soon the Prince himself will be going to the Free for All government controlled city of Una Vez Bueno, the information of this has been purposely leaked to an FFA spy by an SSRC member for unknown reasons, is possibly a secret spy as well.

ssrc brigadier general, section 2

Word just came in from Major Senori, the last recorded survivor of the five SSRC members that went in with Sirena that the royal heir has been captured, and is being taken to Solo un Sueño.

ssrc brigadier general, section 3

Someone is planning on assassinating the Prince, I don't know how, I don't know when, it all started with him going to Una, I just need to find out who and report them to the King before it's too late.
--
Murlé looked up from the file, ''this is pretty straight forward, how is this confusing?'' Sun rolled her eyes grabbing the file back from him, ''someone wants to kill Arath, how are you so calm?'' Murlé shrugged, ''Any royal family is always in some sort of danger, it's normal, and there are always spies,'' Sun rubbed her forehead in frustration, ''but I heard SSRC members talking about killing him, and you were ''the star of the show'' they said,'' Murlé raised an eye brow, leaning back on the wall and crossing his arms in contemplation, ''just spies?'' Sun shook her head, ''I don't think so, also, when you were asleep after I found you were in here, I was sneaking around in the main room and I looked at the death toll for yesterday, which is the day you arrived and we brought Arath home, and one of them was Harris Quinn, poisoned!''
''I suppose that is a bit strange,'' Sun slapped her palm on her forehead, ''yeah, just a bit!'' Murlé paused for a moment, then asked, ''so . . . if Arath really is in danger, why aren't you warning him right now?'' Sun looked at him awkwardly, ''the door to the hall is double locked, I can't find a key, let alone two,'' Murlé looked around his cramped cell, ''well, I can't exactly help you in here,'' just then the two heard the sound of a door slamming, the two jumped in fright, Murlé whispered, ''quick, hide!''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me