♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:14 pm

~Teya~ wrote:
Ranger of the North wrote:
Aaaand, people like Arath are the reason that promises no longer hold any weight :p
Exactly. x'D
Hahaha XD
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Chapter veinticinco

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:59 pm

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 25

''Take some of your explosives over to those buildings down there, Lieutenant,'' Came the strong voice of Coronel Fernández, raising his voice above the many yells and car horns as he glanced towards Murlé Burns.
Murlé nodded, rapidly walking away from the group of FFA officers he had taken orders from ever since they had left Solo un, making his way across the street to the solid brick buildings the Coronel had pointed too, doing his best to avoid the many cars and other viscets that ran past him.
Wearing his normal Ciudad civilian clothing, he was hardly noticed as he came to one of the designated buildings.
Taking out a metal explosive from the satchel around his neck, he carefully clicked the beeping device into place on the side of the red brick wall in a tight alleyway, trying his best to look inconspicuous as he walked away and went to the next two structures.
Once he was done, Murlé went back over to the group of FFA soldiers, which hid behind a low cement wall, Murlé smiled, glancing towards the viscets as he pressed a big red button and three explosions when off, scattering rubble and glass everywhere.
''Good work Burns, we'll make it to the palace in no time; there are more FFA men working all around us, the SSRC don't even have a chance,'' Fernández said, looking towards the others he added, ''alright men, lets get this party really started,'' with that the Coronel hopped over the wall barrier, with Murlé and the other FFA officers following after him.
For awhile they just walked, wearing hoods so no one could see their FFA tattoos. Murlé took a deep breath, finally, he was coming close to his revenge after a whole two months of waiting, soon they would come to the bridge that went across the salty sea and was only a little ways from the palace. Finally, King Escarlata Sirena would pay for what he had soullessly done, he would have justice, real, raw justice, nothing else was important, nothing else mattered to him.
''Turn your heads away, quick!'' Coronel Fernández whispered loudly as they walked down the chaotic city street, Murlé blinked, seeing five SSRC soldiers walking towards them down the sidewalk, he quickly turned his head away, if they saw their tattoos . . .
''Hey, You four there!'' a SSRC soldier called out, looking to the group of FFA solders, all of them paused instantly, as the SSRC viscet walked closer to them, adding suspiciously, ''remove your hoods please,''
All fives soldiers began to inch closer to them as they stayed silent, slowly reaching for their weapons.
Before the SSRC viscets could react, Murlé and the others swiftly jumped behind the nearest car or ran into a shop, firing on the SSRC viscet-men, but they quickly took cover as well and returned the fire.
Murlé loaded his pistol he had concealed under his civilian clothing, hiding inside a small boutique, he punched the large store window, causing the glass to shatter and started firing on the enemy, no one was going to get in the way of his revenge, no one.
Passerby viscets yelped in fright at the commotion, sprinting in the opposite way of the gunfire, even if it meant back towards the explosions.
For a long while they fought back and forth, there was only one SSRC viscet left now. The viscet dropped his weapon and stood up, raising his hands up into the air, staring shakily at the FFA soldiers with blood smudged on his face, he started walking backwards away from them, Murlé smirked, aiming his pistol at the soldier, the viscet looked at Murlé pleadingly, but he didn't have an ounce of sympathy for the SSRC soldier.
Still aiming at the viscet, Murlé pointed his gun at the feet of the soldier, firing a single shot. The soldier jumped, running away into the growing smoke in the city.
Murlé laughed, walking out from the store and strolling towards the others, ''why didn't you just shot him?'' the Coronel asked him, Murlé smiled smugly, ''it's less fun that way,''
Coronel Fernández patted him on the shoulder, ''you're learning Lieutenant, you're learning,'' the Coronel glanced down reloading his weapon, adding, ''alright viscets, we need to spread out, we look too strange all together with our hoods to cover our faces, but we'll meet up again possibly later. Good luck everyone,''
Murlé and the others nodded, splitting up into different directions. Putting up his hood again, Murlé rapidly walked on the road, a few viscets passed, but mostly the street he walked on was now completely empty, it was almost totally silent as he walked down the lane.
He coughed, rubbing his eyelids, the smoke made it a bit hard to see and stung his eyes, but he didn't mind it too much, he had more important things to worry about.
The whole city was consumed in misty smoke, sunlight struggled to penetrate the city, making the sky appear darker than it should be for just early afternoon.
Coughing again, Murlé felt the sharp click of glass breaking beneath his boots, looking down he saw glass scattered all across the road, he perked his ears curiously when he saw a gray car directly in front of him, flipped upside down.
Inching closer, Murlé observed that part of the back-end was entirely blown apart as he approached the car, also noticing a thin stream of dark red blood coming from the vehicle by the drivers side.
Kneeling down to the car's level to see if anyone was inside, he came face to face with who looked to be Sun, Arathorn's weird ''psychic'' or whatever friend, with a blood stained head and unconscious.
It was definitely Sun, no one else had markings like that; not even close. Murlé got to his feet and began to walk away, ''she's probably already dead anyway,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:52 pm

MURLÉ NO YOU LITTLE *****

I am disgusted. -^-
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:30 am

I am disgusted. -^-

I felt like banging my head against a wall when I wrote that last part. xD
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:09 pm

~Teya~ wrote:

I am disgusted. -^-
Yours, or his? XD
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:55 am

~Teya~ wrote:

I am disgusted. -^-
Yours, or his? XD

Both. LOL
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Chapter veintiseis

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:13 am

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Chapter 26

''Thank you so very much,'' Arathorn said gratefully, shaking the fisherman's hand and going on his way.
He had taken the shorter way to the orphanage where Sunora had gone, by boat it was much faster, especially considering the city's new dangerous predicament.
Now Arath was just less than a quarter mile away from the orphanage, in a matter of minutes arriving at the large stone sign, reading ''The Golden City's Orphanage for lost and abandoned visclings'', quickly he hopped up the steps, knocking loudly on the door.
No one answered, so he knocked harder, still no response. Where was everyone?
Arath slowly took a step back, scratching his head in thought. Suddenly it came to him where everyone most likely was, jumping from the steps and walking around to the back of the orphanage, he saw a wooden door in the ground, the cellar.
Hastily he yanked at the aging rusty handle, ''open up!'' Arath exclaimed, desperately needing to know if Sunora was hiding in there.
After a good minute of nonstop banging on the door, and hearing absolutely nothing from the inside, he gave up. Slowly going to his knees and cupping his hands onto his coral-pink face.
He gave one last spiteful bang on the cellar door, not caring how much it hurt his paw, he had never felt this way before, never. He was usually quite calm, but he just couldn't take it, he had to know if Sunora was alright.
There was a small, almost inaudible cough coming from inside the cellar, Arath perked his ears, putting his paws on the door and looking through a small hole in the cellar door, it was completely pitch black so he couldn't see anything but darkness.
''Hello? . . . I know you're in there,'' the cellar stayed silent, Arath took a deep breath, laying his head on the door and closing his eyes for a moment to get his bearings.
''Just tell me if Sunora is in there, and if not, I'll go,'' Arath said pleadingly, there was another pause, and a viscet quietly replied, ''what do you want with her?'' Arath sighed with relief, he knew he must have frightened them big time with the banging, they probably thought he was an FFA soldier coming to take them away; or worse.
''I'm her friend, and I'm extremely worried about her,'' Arath bit his lip, contemplating if they would believe him if he told them he was the Prince, adding slowly, ''my name is Arathorn Sirena-''
Unexpectedly the cellar door opened and many visclings and a few adult viscets peaked out of the cellar, ''you're the Prince! It's really you, I knew it Frankie, I knew it!'' one female viscling exclaimed, Arath laughed in slight embarrassment, blushing as he replied, ''yes that's me, but I really need to know if Sunora is in here, or where she went,'' the little female viscling grinned big, saying, ''oh she's not here, she said she needed to get back to the palace when the horrible banging started,''
Arath nodded, smiling down at the visclings, ''thank you, but I really have to go now, I need to make sure Sunora is alright, but thank you. And I'm sorry, I must've scared you banging on the cellar like that,''
The little viscling kept grinning, saying, ''oh it's fine, good luck finding Sunora, I'm sure she's alright!'' Arath bowed, ''I sure hope so,'' ''be safe,'' Arath said as he re-closed the cellar and began walking away.

Walking through the smokey streets, Arathorn found himself growing angry again, at what the FFA had done to the outskirts of Ciudad Amarilla, this place was his home, and to see part of it in utter ruin scared him, but also furious at the culprits.
As he walked, Arath sucked in a breath at the many broken buildings just barely holding themselves up, stores he had passed many times as a young teen exploring all of the Ciudad, the storekeepers were nice viscets, humble, and sweet, they used to give him free salt taffy's or simply a pleasant smile.
They didn't deserve this, nobody did, it just wasn't right. Without any warning a small house made of brick collapsed to the right of him, Arath jumped back as dust engulfed him and he covered his eyes, but it didn't hurt him physically.
As the dust cleared, he heard a viscet-woman yelling frantically at another viscet, the other viscet wouldn't allow her to get close to the wreckage, but finally they released her and she ran over to what was probably her home, and as she neared what was left of it, she fell to her knees and began to weep as she clung to a teddy bear in her arms.
Arath stared at the two viscets for awhile, unable to move, tears began to prick his eyes so he glanced away, starting to walk forward again with effort.
Most of the explosions had died down as Arath walked down the silent streets, everyone was hiding, waiting for what was to come, if they were to stay free and independent, or if the FFA would really take over once again and steal that away from them.
After awhile of walking, he came to what looked like a small battle zone, gun shells and bullet holes in windows, doors, cars, anything and everything.
Arath suddenly stopped as he saw a SSRC uniform, seeing the viscet sitting with his back to a car, he inched closer, he had seen a glimpse of them through a shattered car window, ''Hello?'' Arath asked quietly, going around to the other side of the vehicle.
The closer Arath got, he realized the dark green uniform was soaked in blood near the heart area.
Arath took a few shaky steps backwards, trying to steady his breathing, he suddenly felt compelled to sit down, so he did, right in the middle of the completely empty road.
Seeing that made him think back to the viscet-woman who had been shot in the heart accidentally by Murlé, he didn't like blood, or violence, or guns, let alone death.
For a good five minutes Arathorn sat in the center of the quiet road, rubbing his head shakily, he looked down at his dusty hands, for a moment his could've sworn he saw blood on them, but a second later it was gone.
He had to keep moving, or he thought he might just go mad. Slowly he eased up and walked down the road once more, what if all of this had been for nothing, what if Sunora was at the palace right now safe and sound as he thought this in his head and he had just been completely overreacting, just like his father had said all along.
What if all of this had been for nothing, absolutely nothing at all.
The smoke was now becoming unbearable, it felt like he was getting suffocated by a pillow with the lack of air and accumulation of smoke, and couldn't even see a few feet in front of him. For all he knew, he could be completely and utterly lost!
''Ow!'' Arath had been so lost in his thoughts he hadn't noticed a car in front of him and had walked straight into it, Arath rubbed his stomach in slight pain, staring at the car, now noticing it was upside down.
''I guess a grenade got it,'' Arath thought to himself, feeling a bit bad for whoever owned the car.
He resumed walking, but stopped again when he saw a small stream of dried up blood coming from the vehicle.
''Is somebody in there?'' Arath thought to himself, bending down near the drivers side.
''Sunora?!'' Arathorn exclaimed when he saw her, ''oh Sunora . . .'' he whispered quietly, she lay unconscious with a gash on the left side of her head, ''why didn't anybody help you?'' Arath remarked with a hint of anger in his voice, as he carefully attempted to pull her out of the tight car, the ceiling had almost completely collapsed in on itself from the impact, close to the point of crushing her.
''I'll get you out, I promise,'' Arath assured her, and himself. Finally the metal gave way and bent up, making it easier for him to get Sunora out.
Slowly but surely, Sunora slid from the car, ''come on, just a little more,'' Arath pleaded, grinding his teeth in irritation, before long her head and arms were completely out, and a little later she was finally completely out of the car.
''Sunora?'' Arath questioned, shaking her shoulders gently, for a moment he paused, hesitating to take a pulse. Taking her wrist in his paw, he checked, there was a shallow pulse, and that was good enough.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Poor @everyone; that really sucks.... :c
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:40 am

Poor @everyone; that really sucks.... :c

x'D

Poor Herald Sanchez, Jimmy Anderson, Sandy Shells, Bob Bobby, Dean deanster, Sammy Sammster, David Treewee, John Smith, Jane Forster, Hogan smith, Kelly Smith, Jessica Jounes, Willard Wilber, María Antonio, Mario Antonio, Lucía García, María Fernández, Paula González, Daniela Rodríguez, Daniel Rodríguez, Danny Rodríguez, Richard Rodríguez, Donald Rodríguez, Dave Rodríguez, Donny Rodríguez, Denny Rodríguez, Marc Conover, Alex Lee, Eric Spencer, Pol Franks, Pau Fernando, Hugo Pérez, Arnau Pérez, Julia Martin, Martina Gomez, Laia Johnson, Carlos Donahue, Carla Singer, Mireia Ganster, Sarah Colt, Rose Tate, James Tate, Janet Donahue . . .

*Continues spelling out names while everyone walks out of room slowly*
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:46 am