❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby shadowloversmothie » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:24 pm

Do you fellow writers have any tips for writing when your sick, what to do first when starting up a story ect. I would love to here your fabulous tips!
ѕㄖ𝔪ⓔόή𝐞 ώ𝓱๏ 丂ŦάᶰDs 𝐟ØŘ N𝔬𝕥𝒽ᶤℕG

Hello! I am shadow, I am hamilton trash. I love hamilton, musicals, animals, art, animation, memes, hamilton memes, nature AND PEGGY! Feel free to chat with me in PM’s about hamilton or anything I’m open to help anyone so send over a pm!

credit Shadow Adopts | V1 30 day art challenge!

ғΔⓁ𝐋丂 Ƒ𝐨г A𝓝𝕪𝕋н𝐢ภ𝕘.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiiPanda58 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:39 pm

Nope :P can't help you there. I never write when I'm sick. I also just realised they most of those button things in your sig are ones I could relate to!

Hi! I'm KawaiiPanda58, but you can call me Panda!
She/Her pronouns please.
I always enjoy trades so feel free to send me one!
INFP| ★ |♀️
[sig credit | pixel credit | characters | avatar credit]

KawaiiPanda58

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:54 pm

KawaiiPanda58 wrote:Nope :P can't help you there. I never write when I'm sick. I also just realised they most of those button things in your sig are ones I could relate to!

IM WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT. thanks for the help though, I might have a story but I’m not sure. (I’m sick at the moment so YEP THATS FUN)
ѕㄖ𝔪ⓔόή𝐞 ώ𝓱๏ 丂ŦάᶰDs 𝐟ØŘ N𝔬𝕥𝒽ᶤℕG

Hello! I am shadow, I am hamilton trash. I love hamilton, musicals, animals, art, animation, memes, hamilton memes, nature AND PEGGY! Feel free to chat with me in PM’s about hamilton or anything I’m open to help anyone so send over a pm!

credit Shadow Adopts | V1 30 day art challenge!

ғΔⓁ𝐋丂 Ƒ𝐨г A𝓝𝕪𝕋н𝐢ภ𝕘.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:25 pm

KawaiiPanda58 wrote:Yea it's stills first draft. Today for English we were just writing down how we could change all different parts of the story. I'm also changing the title, to make readers actually want to pick it up and read it.
Nice! Well I wish you luck :D //salutes

shadowloversmothie wrote:Do you fellow writers have any tips for writing when your sick, what to do first when starting up a story ect. I would love to here your fabulous tips!
Being sick SUCKS. Hope you're better soon!! For finding motivation/inspiration while you're sick, maybe you could look some prompts up? c: Imo starting stories is completely up to the writer; it's yours, you can start it however you want! :D

EDIT: I've done another thing! c:
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krenko » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:55 am

Panda (can we call you that?), I love the concept! Just remember to separate your dialogue from the rest of it.

Shadow, I rarely write when I'm sick, so I guess the only suggestion I can give is to write down ideas if you get any and actually write when you're better. The hardest thing for me is starting the stories, actually. I've been just writing what I think of first and editing it later. As long as you start, you can always go back and change it!

Ranger....you're a horrible person for that. :lol: Seriously though, I've never thought to write from that perspective. It's really well written, like always, but....why did you have to do that to the poor thing? :cry:
doot doot
Krenko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:31 am

Krenko wrote:Ranger....you're a horrible person for that. :lol: Seriously though, I've never thought to write from that perspective. It's really well written, like always, but....why did you have to do that to the poor thing? :cry:
♫ it's the ciircle of li-ife~! ♪
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:03 pm

I'm on a rooooll :D

Hey all! Wren and I have both been in a writing mood, so we've decided to write some canon short-stories to go along with Misfits of Vernada! Be sure to keep an eye out :D
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:35 pm

This thread has been very quiet lately... And since it's nearly writing season again, I have a few questions.

Code: Select all
[b]Are you doing Camp Nano?[/b]

[b]If so, what's your project about? What's your goal?[/b]

[b]If not, do you have any goals for you writing during April[/b]

[b]And just for fun, introduce us to your newest character![/b]

Ranger of the North wrote:
Hey all! Wren and I have both been in a writing mood, so we've decided to write some canon short-stories to go along with Misfits of Vernada! Be sure to keep an eye out :D

Yesssss We're both really excited to go back to Vernada and develop the characters again! Hopefully, it'll motivate us to edit heh... (We started Misfits in 2015. Which was a while ago. And both of us have greatly improved our writing skills since then!)

So we now have a thread up for these short stories, here.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Are you doing Camp Nano?
Nope, not this year

If not, do you have any goals for you writing during April
I just finished a month of trying to write 1k a day (it doesn't sound like much, but I have very little time in general so it was pretty difficult for me)

And just for fun, introduce us to your newest character!
I made quite a few new one-off characters in the last month, but the main ones are Lila, Em and Caleb.
Lila is focused and stubborn, she's intelligent and values knowledge. She's diplomatic and prefers to solve her problems with words - ironic, seeing as she can't talk. Apart from her family, she doesn't usually like other people and can sometimes come off as cold and apathetic.
Em grew up mostly by herself, and she likes to be by herself most of the time. Her practical skills are remarkably good, and she's strong and fit. Because she never really had a proper education Em isn't very academically intelligent, but she learns fast and knows a lot about surviving by herself.
Caleb is a daydreamer. Although he's smart, he quickly gets bored with learning unless it's something he's particularly interested in. He has a strong moral code, and always believes in the good in people. Caleb can get overemotional sometimes and gets attached to people easily.

So yeah, those three are the latest in my ever-growing list of underdeveloped, cliche characters. Yay! But still, I like them a lot. And I think I'm getting better at creating good characters (well, I hope I am).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Are you doing Camp Nano?
    nah

If not, do you have any goals for you writing during April
    uhhh, not sure if this counts as a writing goal per se, but I want to feel more confident about my work! I want to be able to publish a chapter on wattpad without rethinking it a hundred times first rip

And just for fun, introduce us to your newest character!
    hmm,, not sure if they’re my newest but they’re probably pretty close
    also they were made at the same time so. gonna do them both

york is a supervillain who goes by the alias of the ringleader. he can control people through his voice when he chooses to, basically he says something and everyone is brainwashed into listening to whatever he says. he’s kinda of a low tier criminal because he mostly just robs places? anyways he refuses to wear anything besides formal suits and talks like a nobleman out of the medieval era. he’s smart but super weak and can’t actually fight at all rip
    he’s also too tall like it should be illegal for anyone to be this tall
    he’s kinda dumb sometimes but I love him

cairo is this girl who just happens to somehow be in the right place at the right time for a few ringleader occurrences. the thing is. she’s almost completely deaf so she sees york and kinda just pops out her hearing aid and proceeds to chase him back to whatever gutter he crawled out of this time. she’s got those cool kid street smart vibes, you know the ones I mean. eventually she starts taking pity on york and if she lays a particularly sick punch she drags him back afterwards and helps him clean up because she’s not an animal
    she’s always polite enough to never take off his mask but one day she helps him out after he got into a particularly bad fight with a superhero or something and he decides to show her his real identity

then they become friends and fall in love aww

anyways I promise I’m taking them more seriously than what that description implies but. yeah I love them a lot
REACH
██████████

avi / i like cryptids, space, the adventure zone, and houseplants
they/them pls / cool friend / 1x1 search / art search / link

THROUGH VIOLENCE !!!
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups