❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby anxious ghost » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:20 am

sammmy wrote:On a different note - are some of you guys doing Camp nano too?? (I saw someone mention it up above c: )

I said I was, but... I did it for one day, lol

The Worst Username wrote:
      Your name is Steve? That's pretty cool. Plus, he's the best squid racer on the planet, and that's a beautiful dressup.

oh no it's not but I made the mistake of saying "call me whatever you want" around Ranger... and thank you, I happen to agree.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammmy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:20 am

L.V.L wrote:
Aliria wrote:
sammmy wrote:On a different note - are some of you guys doing Camp nano too?? (I saw someone mention it up above c: )

I'm doing Camp Nano! I've pretty much given up though; I'm out of inspiration...

Hahaha, well I was doing Camp Nano. I wrote about 30-ish words and then totally stopped, I've just got nothing right now. My best time I write things are actually during school... so will just have to wait until next month. xD

I tend to write during class as well especially when it's a lecture I'm sitting through, but I find the goal actually pushes me to continue and then when/if i reach it I feel really good even if what I wrote is trash xD

──The world is─────
Imagexx andxxImage
andxxImage
───────If it finds──

➣➣➣evenxthe ➣➣➣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there! My name's Sam
and I am in love with
disney (as you can probably
tell) I also like The Nightmare
Before Christmas, Harry Potter,
Writing, Dance, and Reading.
Sig made by me c:
Writing Thread
PM me c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➣➣➣ ray xof ➣➣➣

─────It─────
─────It─────

sammmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:56 am

sparrow; wrote:I mean, Wren and Ranger live in NZ too... although I think they live further North than me. Still, living here means they have a pretty high chance of knowing me. Or knowing someone I know. Or knowing someone who knows someone I know. Or knowing someone who knows someone who knows someone I know. Or...

I keep forgetting you're in NZ as well. We should actually try to meet up one day. :)

Ahahaha camp lol. I'm still doing it, but yeah. I kinda don't do anything for a few days then binge to catch up. It's probably not the best.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:32 pm

atsu wrote:Heyo folks! So a while back, I came here with this story prompt. (For those of you wondering why it's under a different account, I lost the password to that account and was forced to make another. CS knows about this, no worries!)

Anyways, I've still yet to get started on this story, but I plan to tonight! I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in helping me with ideas for the story? I'd just need someone to bounce ideas off of, maybe help figure out some sorts of minor conflicts for the story? If you're able to help, please, feel free to PM me! I may even make a fanclub for the thread so you guys can suggest ideas for the story, if I get enough help ^^
I don't know how useful I'd be for bouncing ideas off of, but I guess I can give it a shot? c: But I definitely want to read this!! :D

♡Frerard♡ wrote:Writers block is fun. It's ruined so many stories that I had a good plot for before, but that's not the point. I'm new here, hi hello. I'm shocked I haven't found this before, as I write quite a bit. and i, uh have basically stalked every side of CS minus the roleplay side
'Eyy, welcome along! :D Watch out for carrots~ Also, #Relatable

The Worst Username wrote:@Everyone
    Your stories are absolutely hilarious. Also, what do you think Lazy Writer's would look like if it were a real-life club? I imagine it'd be set in a library, with a snack table, and we'd all sit in our own various corners being socially awkward.
A welcoming room of good friends, hilarity, and nonsense (;

sparrow; wrote:Yep, that sounds like what our club would be like... I can imagine that Ranger would be running between us, trying to make us interact with each other.
Noo, waay, I'd probably be hiding in a corner! :lol: It takes me awhile to warm up to unfamiliar places and people, but I'd wake up eventually ;P

sparrow; wrote:I mean, Wren and Ranger live in NZ too... although I think they live further North than me. Still, living here means they have a pretty high chance of knowing me. Or knowing someone I know. Or knowing someone who knows someone I know. Or knowing someone who knows someone who knows someone I know. Or...
Yess, it'd be great if we could meet up sometime! You've got to be the closest Lazy to us, so I'd say our chances are fairly high!... ish...

sammmy wrote:I'm just gonna casually insert myself into the conversation here - I doubt I've met any of you irl. I doubt there's someone who lives in Canada let alone near where I actually live in canada xD

On a different note - are some of you guys doing Camp nano too?? (I saw someone mention it up above c: )
I'm doin' it! We've got a Lazy Writers/Inklings cabin, if you want to join us? c:

Despite my shyness, I think a Lazy Writers meet-up would actually be amazing! I would go to that, man. :D Even if I had to organise it and force you guys to come XDD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Oh dear lord I dont think i'd be able to do that lmao. Too awkward and wouldnt it be against Chickensmoothie's rules? I mean. If it were we could all get into trouble for telling each other where we're going to be. Since we're not allowed to disclose that type of information.. Right?

Anyway, questions:

Code: Select all
[b]What is your favorite traits in a character? Least favorite? Meh its okay?[/b]

Code: Select all
[b]Are there any characters you'd like to go back and rewrite now that you're older and have more experience? Why or why not?[/b]

I sound like an english teacher.

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Are there any characters you'd like to go back and rewrite now that you're older and have more experience? Why or why not?
I don't really have characters that I would go back and change really.... I have had the same 4 characters for about 6/7 years now,
but I just develop them over time. With each story they're in, I change them a bit to fit what I'm writing about..
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimire » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:24 pm

What is your favorite traits in a character? Least favorite? Meh its okay?
    favourite traits: funny, independent, practical, daring, impatient, easy to anger [for some reason i really like those flaws? XD]
    least favourite: someone who constantly whines about every single little thing, vain, proud, someone who looks down on others, doubtful of themselves, not confident about themselves, no self-respect, attention seeker [...really can't stand those]

minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:46 pm

What are your favourite traits in a character? Least favourite? Meh it's okay?
1) the ability to make mistakes and still be likeable. 2) characters who are full of themselves. -_- 3) Idk....

Are there any characters you'd like to go back and rewrite, now that you're older and have more experience? Why or why not?
Idk what you mean by characters, but there are definitely stories I'd like to rewrite someday! c:
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:48 pm

We can organise the meet up on discord or something so it's not against the rules :P

Favourite - Loyal, self-sacrificing, sarcastic, dark side.
Least favourite - OTT, whiney (*glares at Peri from DW*).

Are there any characters you'd like to go back and rewrite now that you're older and have more experience? Why or why not?
Umm... Glaria maybe. I have has her story planned out for years, but I've never got past like the second chapter. One day I shall finish it.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Hmm, there are all sorts of traits, but I only like some when they're mixed with others. I suppose the ones I like the most no matter what are dryly sarcastic, genuinely kind, well-meaning but incompetent.
Least favorites are the blind followers, the 'tough love', and thinking everyone else is stupid but still feeling obligated to save them.
There where some in an old story that I'd like to try again.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me