❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 am

Happy birthday Ranger! Imma sing a song now, okay?

"Happy Birthday to you!
chachacha
Happy Birthday to you!
chachacha
Happy Birthday to Ranger...
chachacha
Happy Birthday to you!
chachacha, ooh la la, Scooby Doo on channel two, a big fat baby on channel eighty..."

Okie, I'm done.

@Backpack- I love the emotion put into it! And it's very relatable, as well. Realistic. I like that. Wonderful job <3
@Lunar- Ooh, those are good quotes. All of these quotes are, aaa! If I ever need inspiration, I can just read through all of these haha.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri May 26, 2017 2:59 pm

winged-backpack wrote:Happy birthday Ranger!
Arya22 wrote:Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Ranger....
Happy birthday to you!

@Winged
That's really beautiful, there's so much emotions in it!
Silver Pandorica wrote:Happy birthday Ranger! Imma sing a song now, okay?

"Happy Birthday to you!
chachacha
Happy Birthday to you!
chachacha
Happy Birthday to Ranger...
chachacha
Happy Birthday to you!
chachacha, ooh la la, Scooby Doo on channel two, a big fat baby on channel eighty..."

Okie, I'm done.
Hahaha, thanks guys!! Image Image
gosh Silver 😂

Silver Pandorica wrote:@Lunar- Ooh, those are good quotes. All of these quotes are, aaa! If I ever need inspiration, I can just read through all of these haha.
Even mine? o.o
doubt it XD

winged-backpack wrote:I started a little bit of writing earlier, what do you guys think (it's very unfinished and spontaneous, so keep that in mind. also keep in mind that this was actually based on some feelings I was having earlier)

Do you ever just look around and realise you've chosen the wrong group of friends.
Right now, look to your left. There's a big group of your favourite people who can make you laugh no matter what.
Now, look right. There's a group of guys looking at funny pictures, and you wish they would show you as well.
Behind you. They're the "nerds" of your year group, but they have conversations about the same stuff you like. They play cards in the morning and never fail to include you, if you want.
Then look at who you're sat with. Your "best friend" who completely ignores you for days, weeks on end, and for no apparent reason, then pretends like nothing happened. Then there's the guy who used to like, who you no longer have feelings for, but the awkwardness is still there. There's the friend who you've only started talking to recently, and the one who annoys you despite supposedly being your best friend, after the one who is ignoring you.
How does that feel?
Empty? It feels like you've made the wrong choices in life. Regret. So much regret.
You could be being invited to parties, involved in social gatherings. But you're stuck with the people who cant be bothered. Whilst you're prepared to take the hour bus journey into town, they can't be bothered to drive 10 minutes to meet up. You're completely isolated, and they don't care.
That's unfair. It's only one person who can't be bothered. She doesn't care about you. Your best friend of 6 years is ignoring you, not telling you why she's doing it, and has never once stayed over for a sleepover, never met up outside of school. Only one person doesn't care, and she's draining every last good feeling from your ever deprecated mind.
She's toxic, but if you decide to leave the group, you're the bad guy. She gets no repercussions for treating you like (poop), but if you say so much as one thing, you're the bad guy.
You're the bad guy.

(okay I got a little carried away at the end there, i'd only written up to "empty" earlier whoops)
Woah, that's really good!! It's really deep; y' can tell it came from your heart. c:
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri May 26, 2017 3:13 pm

trying to get back into writing after a month chock full of drawing.
"Mo-om?"

Mei-li recognized the sweet soft voice Rowan was using. It was the same tone Jon-tai and Aurora had used when they wanted something from her, but thought she might deny them if they used their regular voices.

"What do you need, Rowan?" She replied, setting down her small spade and turning around.

He beamed shyly up at her and motioned for her to lean to his level.
She smiled as she knelt, but it was more of a knowing twist of her lip than pure amusement.

He scrambled up onto her lap and leaned towards her ear.
Flinging his arms around her neck in a tight hug, he whispered
"I... I love you Mom."
and pecked her ear.

Before she could react, he slipped off her lap and dashed away towards his toys by the wall.

Mei-li stared after him, her fingers brushing against her ear, a soft glow spread at the edges of her face.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Fri May 26, 2017 5:31 pm

I know I haven't been very active, but I've just started a new story! I haven't begun the writing, at the moment I'm just world-building. And there is a lot of that to do... it's a fantasy story, so I'm basically creating as much as I possibly can. I don't even know if I'll start writing it, I'm enjoying planning so much c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri May 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Hey guys, quick question: If you were in a strange country and met up with natives of the land, like nomads or whatever, what would be a few of the first things you'd want to ask or do or see or learn, do you think?
*zips away*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimire » Fri May 26, 2017 10:09 pm

BucketORandomness wrote:Do you have any favorite authors or quotes?
Patrick Rothfuss! ((Kingkiller Trilogy! YES!))
~~"The clouds looked like they wanted to rain but couldn't work up the energy."~~((Patrick Rothfuss Name of the Wind))
Also, Dr. Seuss, because Dr. Seuss.
((Case in point:
ImageImageImage

hey there! my friend and i are currently creating another character sheet but i am not able to pm due to someone calling my straightforwardness rude XD so is there somewhere else i can pm you the link once we're done? of i could just post it here?

minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BucketORandomness » Sat May 27, 2017 10:04 am

@wild, you can do a number of things, but if you post it here, more people may be inclined to read your character sheet as well.

Places to send me stuff, to whom it may concern. I am willing to edit/proofread/comment/read whatever is sent to me >^.^<
ChickenSmoothie ((BucketORandomness))
Gmail Share ((BucketORandomness@gmail.com)) <-- Only use if you really want to
Quotev ((BucketORandomness)) <--search for Bucket usernames and scroll, or it won't come up

Edit: Sorry! Missed Ranger's scenario. It would depend on if the encounter was alone, friendly, antagonistic, or with friends. Heh.
+ Alone/Friendly: Attempt to figure out who they are, what they're like, probably stick to a small group of them and try to make a couple friends/allies
+ Alone/Antagonistic: Well, if they attacked me, I would immediately surrender, follow orders, and curl up into a ball of panic, then eventually gain enough sense to work out words and see if they are open to negotiation on their attitude. If I, on the other hand, was the one to attack ((as unlikely as that might be)) I might attack verbally, but there's a good chance I'll listen to them if they wanted to be on more friendly terms
+ Group/Friendly: I would greet them with pride and walk into their camp with them, probably chatting about nothing or just hanging back with one of my original group.
+ Group/Antagonistic: If they attacked, I would be more likely to try to defend myself with others to back me up. If we attacked them, I would be less likely to listen to appeals for friendship, what with the mob mentality kind of thing.

Hope that helped >^.^<
Last edited by BucketORandomness on Sat May 27, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Sat May 27, 2017 10:37 am

@Ranger
Happy birthday! What did you do for it--eat cake, hide in your room?

Ranger of the North wrote:Hey guys, quick question: If you were in a strange country and met up with natives of the land, like nomads or whatever, what would be a few of the first things you'd want to ask or do or see or learn, do you think?
*zips away*

*zips in*
      I'd probably ask where the hotel is, look for the library, and try to learn how the people's lives are different from mine. Depends on who your character's personalities and what their motives are--is your protagonist a reclusive artist who got lost or a quirky dragonslayer just stopping by?
@Winged
Gah, that's really relatable. Do you have any friends like that? I used to.

@Floki
Hello! Haven't seen you in a while.

@Stars
Welcome back to the world of writing--that's a really sweet little clip (I call tiny bits of writing clips now, apparently). Maybe you could edge your way back in by writing a script and turning it into a comic?

@Sparrow
I love worldbuilding. What have you done so far?

wildlife. wrote:hey there! my friend and i are currently creating another character sheet but i am not able to pm due to someone calling my straightforwardness rude XD so is there somewhere else i can pm you the link once we're done? of i could just post it here?

Well, all of us would love to see the sheet, so post it!
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Sat May 27, 2017 10:49 am

@backpack that was really good!

@Stars that was so sweet, omg.

@Ranger happy belated birthday!

@wildlife you should post it <3

I made a signature instead of writing. Again. I really should be writing guys we saw gotg2 yesterday and I cried

Edit; forgot to answer this
Ranger of the North wrote:
Hey guys, quick question: If you were in a strange country and met up with natives of the land, like nomads or whatever, what would be a few of the first things you'd want to ask or do or see or learn, do you think?
*zips away*

I'd ask about food options and water, and of course, about the bathroom. Like where it's located and what the word for it is and such. Then I'd ask about history and stuff, cuz I'm a nerd.
Last edited by anxious ghost on Sat May 27, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat May 27, 2017 10:59 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
*zips away*

I'd probably want to know where and how they live, whether or not they have clean water, is their food gluten free, and where they go to the bathroom. I'm a very paranoid person and must know exactly how to get to each of the above necessities X3 Besides that, I'd be curious about their religion and daily activities ^^

@Mori- I know how you feel it was so sad but amazing at the same time

@Randy- I just may take you up on that offer, haha.

@wild- Sure! Feel free to post it here!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery