❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby The Worst Username » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:23 am

@Winter
    Hey, the second one is pretty good for something written by a 13-year-old! The first one reminds me of when I used to write Warriors fanfiction.

@Food
    Oy vey, that's horrible! What a terrible teacher. Part of me hopes your grandmother was lying just to tell a good story, but I doubt it.
Does your family (immediate or extended) have a lot of active or aspiring writers?
    One of my cousins is a fantastic poet, but that's it. We have a lot of artists on my dad's side and a lot of bookworms on my mom's, though.

Find a piece of writing from when you were very young and post it. Do not edit out any grammar mistakes.
    This is the oldest I could find; it's from when I was 11 or 12. Goodness gracious, I was actually kind of proud of it then, but whatever this is...I hate it.
11 or 12 year old Worst wrote:My feet grow tired as I walk through the foothills, heavy cloak on my head, flowers in my bag,
a goal in my mind. I waved off the pretty girls who carry my palanquin a while back; this is a journey only I
should and will take. Besides, I still have to pass through a few villages to get to my destination, and I don’t
want townspeople flocking to me or whispering about me.

“Only a short bit longer, darling,” I say to myself like a mother reassuring her child. My feet
pad on in silence. No one responds to my quiet murmur. People have told me my voice sounds like molten
silver. I think that’s idiotic.

Sharp mountains line my vision. Tiny birds—starlings, I think—sweep through the sky, happy
creatures. One chirps; another trills. The tiny flock swoops in front of the sun. Lucky birds. They don’t have
a thing in the world to stress about. All of them are probably laughing at me, right now.

The sun is setting. I hate walking, just because there’s nothing to do but think. Worries
swirl about in my brain like all those little starlings that still follow me in the sky. What if the Sjorkans
reject our peace treaty? What if there’s war? What if my test tubes break, and what if there’s a coup?
What if—

The worries scurry to the edges of my mind, for I see it—the tree, that is. The gnarled old
tree that bends down from its place on the cliff into the patchy green grass, the gnarled old tree that I always
go to when I stress too much, the tree I pray under, the tree where he is.

I break into a run. Rocks fall from beneath my feet, and I finally reach the place under the
tree. It’s a small section of the Majestic Purple Mountain where a small bit of rock juts out of the cliff face.
On this bit of rock, the Dubček Ledge, a gnarled tree grows with lavender, violets, patchy grass, and little
white mushrooms. I’m not sure how it all got here; the plants are more suited to a forest environment than
the ledge on a cliff face.

I let my weight fall onto a patch of grass right under the tree, but far enough from the
grave that I’m not lying on it. Yes, there’s a grave here, and it’s a very important one.

I bury my nose in my paws, letting my silk scarves fall out of place, letting my tail hang
off the ledge, letting the grave in front of me fill my mind with memories. The man buried here would
always bring me old artifacts instead of red roses, books instead of chocolates, and new test tubes
instead of jewelry.

“Alexei…” I murmur, “how long has it been?” Ten years, now, since he died. “Passed”,
if you want to sugar-coat things, and I never do.

I smile softly at his grave. New grass grows over it, which I made sure had a hint of
the color purple so that I would always be able to tell the grass on his grave from the grass around it.
I pull out my satchel, which has three fat, purple hydrangeas in it. He was always the one to like
flowers.

I lay down the flowers across the grave. I take in a slow breath as I look at the pretty
flowers. If I placed them right, they are directly above Alexei’s chest, separated from him by only a
few feet of dirt and rock.

“Alexei, I know you can’t hear me,” I say, “but I’m here. Please, know that I’m here,
and I love you. I’ll see you again when I die, then we can be together again, but now I have to be here
on Earth.” I take a deep breath. “How long can it be?”

With that, I get once more to my feet, letting my shoulders slump. As quickly as I can,
trying not to look back, I make my way down the mountain. “How long can it be?”
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:52 am

Does your family (immediate or extended) have a lot of active or aspiring writers?
Yes, somewhat. My older brother writes comics, but not so much regular stories. My dad was working on a book, the part he wrote was amazing, but sadly he never finished. In my extended family, my aunt wrote a nonfiction book and is working on another, and my cousin is a big bookworm like me so we used to write cooperative stories when we were little, but I don't think she writes anymore. So a lot of people who do some writing, but no published fiction authors or anything. (We are mostly bookworms though!)

Find a piece of writing from when you were very young and post it. Do not edit out any grammar mistakes.
Aliria, age 4 wrote:I Like You (Note: I dictated this to my mom and she wrote it down)
Chapter One
There once was a little girl. Her name was Ann. She liked her friend Mallie. And Sanna. But she missed her friends when she went on vacation. Her little brother Tom really wanted to stay in school. Then Tom wouldn't miss his friends. So, when she came back from vacation, she wasn't that happy, because it was time for her to plan what camp to go to.
The only camp that sounded right was Camp Eeta, but she wasn't that happy that she knew some of her best friends would move away. And so did Tom.
Chapter Two: The nice day back in school
It was a nice day, when Ann had just turned six. In two days, Tom would turn four. It was not a good day for Ann's friend, Middley, because she was moving away.
Chapter Three: It isn't great back in school
One day, Tom wasn't happy on Christmas because it was going to be the first day of the days before Tommy's birthday. And that night,
Tom sneaked into his close by school.
Chapter Four: It's Great To Be On Vacation and In School
Tom was at school. It was a very nice day back in school! But Ann was still on vacation. It wasn't too nice outside, because it was raining.
At Tom's school, they were learning about India (note: I think I meant Native Americans?? I'm not sure). One of the projects was making India headbands. Tom and his class had Indian things on their headbands.
It was soon time to go home. But then Tom went to Fantasy Forest to see his friends who had already finished kindergarten.
The End.

Aliria, age 11 or so wrote:I took three steps out of the community. I took three steps into my destiny. I had spent twelve years in Citis, and today I was going to the desert.
I ran through everything I knew about the desert in my head.
One: The desert was caused by a series of disasters. Wars, storms, earthquakes, nuclear meltdowns, dangerous government weather experiments, meteors, and someone accidentally breaking the moon into three pieces.
Two: Other communities probably exist. Although Citis is the only one known to us, it's unlikely that it's the only one.
Three: The desert is roamed by Sanders, who are a nomadic violent tribe who will kill first and probably not ask any questions, let alone ask questions later.
I ran a short time. I wanted to mostly walk to save energy, but I hated having Citis in sight.
I didn't run very far though. I soon slowed to a brisk walk. Soon I began daydreaming. I couldn't imagine communities other than Citis well, but I still tried to imagine the comunity I'd find. How big would it be? The same size as Citis? Smaller? Bigger? What would the people there be like? Would they like me? Did they have a good water source? Did they know about Sanders?
Suddenly, my thoughts were interupted by screaming. Instinctively knowing I was being stupid, I ran to the sound. Soon a chain of horses pulling wagons appeared. A Sander caravan! And they were going towards Citis!
The screams had stopped, and now there was only crying. Next to the caravan were three Sanders and a boy. No, two boys. One boy was asleep. No, he was covered in blood. He must be dead. The other boy was the one crying.
The two outer Sanders began to step towards the living boy, but the middle Sander held them back.
"Mine," said the middle Sander, sliding out a long curved sword. He stepped tworad the boy, but never got there.
The boy had in a blink of an eye, lifted a tall wooden pole out of the sand and hit the Sander on the side of the head, knocking him out. The boy stood there, fire in his eyes, holding the staff and looking like he was daring the Sanders to come closer. They did. Six of them. The two in front and four more from behind.
It didn't take me long to realize he couldn't hold off six Sanders for long. Pulling my daggers out of my belt, I charged forward. In an insane flurry of eight blades and a staff, we eventually killed or knocked out them all.
"Um.. Thanks?" the boy said, "Who are you?"
This was the first time I had really seen him, and I could tell he was not from Citis. He wore a white robe-thing and had a strip of white fabric wrapped around his head twice, once over his mouth and nice and once over his forehead. Another piece of white fabric made a belt-like thing with several pouches hanging from it. He had a rather thick accent.
"My name's Lilin," I told him, "What about you?"
"I'm Jaskenethelnrethenlon."
"Okay Jasken...theln...umm..."
"Call me Jas. Jaskenethelnrethenlon is too long."
"Where are you from?"
"Where are you from?"
"I asked you first!
"I asked you second.
"Just tell me."
"I'm from the waste. Where else is there to be from?"
"Citis."
"What?"
"Citis. A community just out of sight from here. It's over that..." I don't finish my sentance. My footprints have blown away, and I have no idea where Citis is.
Wow. I haven't been exploring for a whole day yet, and I've lost Citis.
(This one is surprisingly not terrible for an 11-ish year old, but I'm glad I figured out how to write fight scenes and use dialogue tags...)
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2 12

Postby kolechia » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:11 am

*slides in* Thanks for all the advice for giving speeches guys! It really helped me and I appreciate it so much.
I ended up getting a distinction which was the highest mark available and it means I don't have to do it
next year! I'm so happy <3

@Embermist Welcome to the thread, enjoy your stay! :)

@watermelon That's so horrible. I've had some pretty horrible teacher in my time
(for example one who would lash out at us just because their other class put them in a bad
mood when we were completely innocent. One time he got so angry he tempted to throw
a plastic chair at us.) and after having something like that happen to me with a drawing
I bet that crushed his soul :(

Due to how long it is I'll save you from all the scrolling. If you want to read it, click here.
Thank god I've gotten better! That story is like almost 2 years old :')

Anyway I'll include a little extract just to show you how "bad" this thing is:

I don’t remember how it happen no matter how hard I tried. The last known memory I had was sprinting across passage and dodging trees and overgrowths that got in my way. I remember running into something. I heard a soft calming voice come out of nowhere. It sounded like an angel who had come down from the heavens to guide me on my way.

I remember saying “sorry” automatically without even thinking and it was like the word was pulled straight out of my mouth without my consent. The voice sounded so motherly and sweet. It was so soothing that I felt like it was pure magic. It suddenly took my breath away and I was unable to say anything. I felt like I was in heaven. I open my pale blue eyes and look straight ahead of me. For the first time I felt speechless and struggled to speak. I felt my face flush pure red. I heard the soft voice squeak once again but this time more concerned for the health of my cat.

“Oh my goodness” the voice spoke once again in a motherly tone “What a beautiful little kitty you have there, what’s its name?”

The motherly figure hovered above me and I was able to see the creature clearly for the first time. The figure was human and that filled me with delight and pure relief. They had beautiful emerald green eyes that were filled with endless joy.

Have you ever had an idea when you were really tired, and the next day you realized how horrible it was? What was the idea?

I started writing a draft of Chapter two but scrapped it completely. "Hey let's have Sergiu meet Victor in tears and have Victor comfort him!" Like that's fine buuuut it's soooo out of character. Victor is hostile towards strangers and HATES people. Sergiu is almost always content. Plus he wouldn't go to a random stranger to ask for help. It's not like him....at all!

It's small things like this I do a lot. Which is why I have over 5,000 words worth of work that has been scrapped (but saved so I can possible use it later if needed)
xxx
.✦ Charlie - He/They - Adult ✦.

.✦ There's No Night Without Stars ✦.

Hello! I don't tend to use this site much anymore but I'll still pop on every now and then. I hope to make some new friends regardless.
xxx
kolechia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:20 am

@Tea
    That looks pretty interesting; I'll have to read it later when I have more time!
@Aliria
    Just wondering, how did somebody accidentally blow up the moon?
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby embermist » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:24 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Embermist, your name is so pretty! And yeah, watch out for carrots. They are the bane of evil.

ahh thanks! ...carrots...?

What's the longest bout of writer's block you've had?
That really depends on what passes as "writing". I've been pretty busy with school over the past year, so I can't allot time for writing (nO, I'm not lAZY or lACKING MOTIVATION, what are you tALking about? *nervous laughter*). Every few weeks I'd find motivation time to write a poem, or concoct another story outline, or write a short excerpt based on a prompt from the internet, but I didn't sit down often to just write.

Oh gosh. Okay, I don't quite remember how old I was when I wrote this - six, maybe? Anyway, here goes:

Okay, I thought phoenixes don’t exist. I believe in magic though. I looked closely. Wait a second. There was a note. It said:
You have found me. I trust you to keep me a secret. That also means hide me. And please, please, take care of me.
Signed:Fireball the phoenix

Wake up! I told myself. This has to be a dream. But it wasn’t. I really didn’t know if I could handle him. But it was worth a try. I wonder why a phoenix would appear behind my curtains like that. I called my friends.

^^back when I was really obsessed with mythical animals XD

i'll edit this soon i swear...
embermist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:27 am

The Worst Username wrote:@Aliria
    Just wondering, how did somebody accidentally blow up the moon?

Good question. I have absolutely no idea.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Oh no XD
Here's the first thing I ever worked on (and finished). Prepare to have your eyes die.
8 or 9 or 10 or possibly 11 (at the end) year old Ranger wrote:Once apon a time their was a girl who absaloutly LOVED horses her name was Jessie. On her tenth Birthday She was disappointed. Nobody Seemed to remember! All her family seemed to remember was that she & her brother didn't have to work!
xxxxxJack was nine he would be ten the next day (Jessie & Jack were twins but Jessie came out first.) Jack absaloutly LOVED dog's. AFter breakfast Jack said: “I'm going outSide with Mum & Dad. (their parents had gone outside.) Then he whispered, “it's ok we didn't forget it's your birthday. & went out slaming the door behind him. Jessie sighed shook her head & Started to go to the stable. Before she got there she heard someone Calling her name. Jessie! Jessie! Jessie turned around to see Jack runing up pell mell. what is it Jack?! whats wrong?! Jessie! A Oh Je oh oh Jessie he said breathlassly. He stoped to Catch his breath. When he had caught it he said, “Jessie! Oh Jessie! I saw one of your presants!! oh did you? did you? ohoh were is it? come one I'll show you Mum & Dad have it! come on Jessie! Said Jack.
xxxxxAnd ran off as fast as he could go with Jessie on his heel's. when they got to where their parent's were Dad laughed & came forward leading a foal and he said hey Birthday girl! Here's Your Preasant. As he said ithe gave the foal's rope to... Jessie! ...“gulp”... th th th thank y y you said Jessie. Jessie said Jack I got you a preasant Too. I'll go get it. And raced off.cIn a wee while he Came runing back with a bulging pocket. here he said reaching into his pockek and pulled out fifty doller's! oh wow! Thanks Jack. She Said. Dont menchin it. He said grinning. Hey where is evrybody? came a Shoat. then around the corner came coisen Max & Coisen Isabelle. Hello hello called Jessie and Jack at the Sa me time. oh their you are said Isabelle. we were wondering were you where. Addid Max.
xxxxxHello Max! Hello Isabelle! Said Jack. Look what I got Max! Look what I got Isabelle! I got a foal! cried Jessie. The foal was the prettyist cheStnut with white. oh wow! what's it name? Cried Isabelle. And Max said” “Cool”! Sheesh! Said Jessie. I havent named her yet.
xxxxxwell why don't you name her now? asked Max. Hey that's a good idea why dont you do it Jess? Said Jack. Mmmm ok. I think I'll call her... chestnut! oop here Dad. Said Jessie handing chesstnut's Rope to her father.
xxxxxAnd ran off to go see Aunty Meg & uncle Jim. Their you are! Said Aunty Meg when She saw Jessie. Hello! Said Uncle Jim. I got our new born foal! Said Jessie. Your kidding! Said uncle Jim. Nope! wow! we brought our colt's Said Max. cool. Said Jessie.
xxxxxuncle Jim said, “now there! Do n't looke so glum! it's your birthday remember? oh yea. Said Jessie chearing up. ok kid's get your colt's out well I get Jessie's preasant!
xxxxxuncle Jim boomed. Then he winked at Jessie and walked over to his Spare colt trailer then he reached into it and took out... A colt! Here Jessie he said. Ohoh thank you thank you She said. you can ride him to. Said Max. oh! is it a boy? yep said Isabelle. Oh do you have colt's to? asked Jessie. yep. said Isabelle and Max cool. what colour are they? are girl's or boy's? what's their name's? Gee you ask alot of questions! said Max. Then he said, “my colt's a dapple colour it's a boy & his name is Dapple. Cool! Said Jessie & my colt said Isabelle is a girl She's white and her name is Barbie. Cool! Jessie's colt was black with a white star & a Pretty white foot.
xxxxxI'm gonna call him Black-Beauty Black-Beauty cool. Said uncle Jim. Man I wish I could ride him Said Jessie.
xxxxxoh but you can said uncle Jim.
xxxxxhe went into his car. When he came out he had a saddle & bridle & bit & “Stuff.” oh wow! Said Jessie. When she had put them on black-beauty they went riding for 10 minet's. Then grandma and grandad came. And Mum Said, “you kid's better put your colt's away. oh ok MUm. Said Jessie. And Jack Said, “if Jess Said yes then I guess I have to Say yes. Evan if you wern't riding Black-Beauty with Jessie you would have to Say yes. Said Mum. When Jessie & Isabelle & Max heard that they laughed & Isabelle & Max said “yes Aunty Mary. When they went toward's their grandparents they were greetid with a: Hello dear's! Hello! They answerd. And Jessie added, “I got our new foal from Mum & Dad! And I got fifty doller's from Jack! & I got a colt from my coisen's did you? Said Grandad. Yep. Said Jessie. Cool. Said Grandma. oh by the way added Grandma I do believe “I” have somthing for you. oh! do you Grandma?! do you?! And Grandma said“ yes. Here you are! AS She said it she got a brown paper bag out of her pocket & handed it to Jessie. Jessie oPened it and found what She had been hopeing for. Candy! Thank you Grandma! She Said.
xxxxxThat's all right dear. Grandma anSwerd. Do you guy's want Some? asked Jessie. ooo yes please! answerd Jack Max & Isabelle.
xxxxxJack got a dark blue. Isabelle got Pink. Max got yellow. & Jessie got red. When evrey one had got a piece Jessie put the remaining candy into her pocket. Suddenly a Car came roaring up the drive.
xxxxxWhen it stoped a little boy tumbeld out. Hello! Hello! Cried the boy. Hello Ben old boy! Said Jack delightedly. Hello Ben! Said Max how old are you now? I'm six. Said Ben. Hello Ben! Said Isabelle. Hello Ben! I got our new foal it's a girl & it's a chestnut with white and I named it chestnut & I got 50 dollar's from Jack & a colt from Max & Isabelle! It's a black one with a white Star & white sock & his name is Black-Beauty & I got some candy from grandma & grandad!!!! oh by the way do you want some candy? Jessie asked. oh yes please. Said Ben eagarly he chose a green piece. golly you have a lot of prea sants! he said. then he said “oh! Speaking of Praesant's we have somthing for you to. I'll go get it! The other's followd.
xxxxxWenn they got their Jessie started to tell uncle John & Aunty Lucia what she had got. When She had fineshed uncle John Said, “wow! you had a good day? yep! Said Jessie.
xxxxxHere's your preasant.
xxxxxsaid Ben holding out
xxxxxa cardboardbox. A sort
xxxxxof snufflying sound came
xxxxxfrom the box! Hmm! what
xxxxxCould be in the box?
xxxxxJessie wonderd. be carful with it Jessie Said Ben
xxxxxdon't drop it. ok Jessie answerd.
xxxxxShe set it on the ground & started to open it. don't open it wide up just open upa space big enough for your hand to fit through.xxxxxok Aunty Lucia. Said Jessie. She made a gap
xxxxx& Stuck her hand inside...
xxxxx& felt somthing small & fluffy! She pulled it out and gasped
xxxxxBen laughed until he cried
xxxxxIsabelle fell over with surprise Max stared
xxxxxJack gulped. it was a kitten it was a cute
xxxxxlittle wee thing snow white with little wee black
xxxxxblotches.xxxxxoh it's so
xxxxxcute!xxxxxis it a girl
xxxxxor a boy? Jessie asked. it's a girl! Ben gasped. Just then Isabelle asked:
xxxxxoh
xxxxxwhat are you going to
xxxxxcall it? It's so cute!
xxxxxMmmm...
xxxxxAshy! Jessie answerd.
xxxxxShe stuck Ashy in her pocket
xxxxx& went to show her
xxxxxparent's. Look what I got
xxxxxMum & Dad She said. What? I dont see enething. Said Mum. See! She Said geting Ashy out of her pocket. oh that's a cute little kitten! Said Mum. She's a cute 'lil' thing Ain't she?! exlaimed Dad. How do YOU Know She's a girl? Jessie demanded. “your uncle John” said Dad. told me... And He is also waiting for you! oh! whoops! she said Seeya & She was gone. Hello uncle John! Hi! Said uncle John. I have a foal called Chestnut a colt called Black-Beauty fifty doller's & candy & I named The kitten you gave me Ashy.

xxxxxWow! Said uncle John two foals—uh uh uh interupted Jessie ONE foal Black-Beauty is a colt. oh! My mistake I'm so sorry/1 Do I have to beg his pardon? he said smiling Wickedly. No! Silly Billy!! Jessie laughed. Well we'll go and see your folk's now. & with that they walked away. Jessie was just drwaring a breath to speak when... VROOM!!!! a car came speeding up the drive Whoa!!!! RUN!!!!!! Jessie screamed. They all Ran Pell-Mell to the House. Oh Hello Jessie Said a young Man Who had come out of the car. u u u uncle Weasly! y y you almost killed us!! Stuterd Jack. Well that's a nice way to greet your uncle isn't it!? He growld. Lucy-Anne Will show your your presant's...She got them for you. He added Hastily. thank you uncle weasly! said Jessie. Well now that's ok! He Replied Smilingly. He went inside... after scowling at Jack. Weel let's go See Lucy-Anne! Ben Said. Lucy-Anne is a girl about Seven with brown hair & curl's at the end's and brown eye's. Jack told Ben. Hello Lucy-Anne! Said Jessie Jack Isabell Max & Ben. Hello guys! She replied. oh Jessie! See what I got you! She held up a hore's pamflit. oh-ho-ho thank you! & I got you somthing else to! She went round to the boot. See?! She Said & took out... a puppy!!!!!! oh! It's So cute! Is it a girl or boy?! evreyone exlaimd at once. it's a girl! Said Lucy-Anne Proudly. It was a white fluffy little thing with a pink bow tied round her neck. What are you going to call her? asked Lucy-Anne. I'll call her Biddy. Jessie answerd. Biddy! awsome! said Ben Staring at Lucy-Anne. Lucy-Anne saw him & Blushed. then Ben Blushed!
xxxxxJust then a Blue sport's car came up the drive. Biddy yelpedin fright & tride to Jump away But Jessie held On tight. Then a yong man jumped out... ADAM!!!!! Shreiked Jessie & Jack & jumped into his arm's. Hey Jess! Hey Jacko! How you doing? We are GRAET! now that your here! they cried. Max who's that? asked Ben. That's Jessie and Jack's Big Brother! Said Max.
xxxxxGoodness Jessie's going into hyStric's!! Laughed Isabell. then Isabell Max Lucy-Anne & Ben Laughed until they Were lieing on the ground Kicking and ShreiKing (when they had Breath to) & Crying Cause Jessie was so hysterical!! Biddy was so scared she ran under the House!! Meanwhile inside the house: Did I just hear Sometwo Shreick? asked Mum. Probly them kid's. Grumbled uncle weasly. now weasly! Said mum Sternly & got humph! In reply. I can hear Shout's now! said Grandma. & a diffrent Voice talking! Added Lucia. Now Laughing! Said Grandad. is that?... Said Dad that sound's like Jessie in hysterics!! “gasp” We have to go & see what's wrong!!!! Mum cried. They rushed Outside... Adam? Mum asked. Adam Shenly is that you? oh it is Mum it is!! Said Jessie delitedly. Mum it is!! Said Jack. Mary!! Said Dad. For She had fainted Adam Said Ben. yes? he answerd. how old are you? I'm twenty. WOW! Where did you go? Asked Lucy-Anne. The country thout That There was going to be a war So man were called out & I wasone of the men who enlisted we were traind but then there was no war. WOW! Said Lucy-Anne. How's Melanie? asked Jessie. Fine. I'm confused Said Isabell who's Melanie? “Melanie” Said Jessie is Adam's fiancé! Adam blushed red as a tomato. It's my Birthday Adam! said Jessie. wow! I arrived just on time then did I? yep. Look! Mum's woken up! Jack Shouted. how are you & Melanie? she asked. “were fine” answerd Adam. “Infact she's coming next week.” Melanie's coming next week!!?? Jessie cried. Awsome!! yelled Jack. oh Pappa! Cried Lucy-Anna. Can we Please come here in a week's time? Please Pappa! Weeell... her Father replied. Please Pappa! Pleeease! you know Mama would let me!! She Prompted oh! ok! He said gruffly. can we come to!!! Cried Ben. would that be alright with you guy's? asked his Father. Of course! answerd Adam Quickly. And us and us!! Cried Max & Isabell. yep if it— Absalutly! Interupted Adam. Adam & Jessie come here said Mum She took them behind the Shed. dont tell Jack! your Father already knows... She hesatated. WHAT?!!? Jessie demanded. I'm...I'm Pregnant! WHAT?!!? with twin's again?! demanded Jessie eagarly. I think so! yippe!!!! When are they due Mum? Asked Adam. In two week's I've been Pregnant for a while. We've been Saving it for your two Birthdays. & now Adam know's!! Well let's go see the other'S. (& not tell Jack)!
xxxxxHey! Were back guys! What did Mum say to you? asked Jack. She was Just reminding me that Lucy-Anne & Adam dident Know what I got. Said Jessie thinking fast. Why did She need Adam? Poor Jessie dident know what to say! But it was Adams turn to think Quickly now. She forgot. he said. Jack Looked at them Suspicusly. That's not the truth is it? No. said Adam. What was she telling you? he demanded. you'll find out tomorrow. Jessie answerd. Jack looked cross. Adam! Jessie Said. you havent seen any of my preasants! And Lucy-Anne you've only Seen Biddy & the horse pamflit. I'll show you my other Presant's. who's Biddy? Asked Adam. Lucy-Anne gave me a horse pamflit & a puppy I named her Biddy. oh! Where is Biddy? asked Jack. I dont know! Said Jessie—BIDDY!!!! ARF!! She yelped and scamperd over to Jessie. oh! it's So cute! Said Adam Mum Dad the Grandparent's the uncle's & the Auntys. Now you can See my other stuff. She Said. Want some candy? they all had Some even the Adult's! then the Adult's went in side. Let's go see my horses. you have horSes?! Said Lucy-Anne awed. yep! Jessie said. wow! Breathed Lucy-Anne. & I gave you that magizine without Knowing!! Ah-ha! She replied. where are we going? asked Adam. We Just went past the Stable! the're inthe spare stable. Jack Said. oh. Said Adam. here we are! Jessie informed them. They went inSide. cool! Said Lucy-Anne. & Adam said Awsome! This is the kid's stable. Jessie told them. Alice will go out wehn chestnut is old enogh. Who's Alice? Ben asked. I think it's ChestnutS Mum. Max said. the Guess is right! Said Jack in an importent vioce. Ha! Dont be silly Jack! He! He! He! He! He! Max giggled. Why will Alice go out? asked Lucy-Anne. Then imedietly answered her own Question: oh cause She's not yours or Jack's. Sudenly Jack thout of Somthing: Hey Adam! Black-king is still Alive you could ride him with Ben. Lucy-Anne can ride Chikadee I can ride Jem & they... he gesturd towardS Jess Isa & Max. Can ride theire colts. is Black-King your horse Adam? Asked Ben. yes Ben. he replied. I can't ride big horses sorry. Said Lucy-Anne sadly Shaking her head. only little horSes... That aren't frisky. Graet!! Said Jack. Chikadee's a nice Qiet little pony! yeah!! Cried Lucy-Anne.xxxxxJack sighd & said: Jem's a Pony to shuder but VERY Spirited. But I Can... oh that's right we sold Jem. Whoe can I ride then?... Jack! Cried Jessie. Hmm? Motre horse! who's— Began Adam But was interupted By Jessie: Jack nicknamed his motre-bike motre horse. So they went Riding. & the curtian close's on the little family
Please send help to my past self

Not really; a few, but I think it's more of an on and off thing for them?

MintyTeaLeaves wrote:*slides in* Thanks for all the advice for giving speeches guys! It really helped me and I appreciate it so much.
I ended up getting a distinction which was the highest mark available and it means I don't have to do it
next year! I'm so happy <3
Oh wow, congratulations!!! :D <3

embermist wrote:
TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Embermist, your name is so pretty! And yeah, watch out for carrots. They are the bane of evil.

ahh thanks! ...carrots...?
Way back on the first thread, someone had created an undefeatable villain and asked the Lazies for advice; another person suggested the villain choke to death on a carrot, and since carrots are either evil enough to defeat supervillains or warriors of justice (and writers are 99.9% evil to characters) we decided we'd better steer clear XD

Right. Imma circle back and read other people's bad XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BucketORandomness » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:39 am

Aight. Since I don't even know where to start looking for old me writing, I will skip that question >^.^<

Hm... I think my uncle writes music, and a friend of my dad has written a few novels. A close family friend is currently writing a novel, but that's about as close as it gets...

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:11 am

Meh. I would, but all my writing from when I was younger is on paper. Well, I guess I can dig something up. *leaves phone and digs through room for an hour* Okay. There are pictures to this and everything, but I can't show those so I'll just write down what there is.

Chapter One
Customers

Once there was a friendly Chef, Charly, who lived in the city. Everybody thought his food was a masterpiece! Wow! Said Charly one day, there Sure are a lot of customers today! People must love my food! But when the waiter gave a lady her food she said: "Tell your best Chef to make something new, I'm tired of the same choices over and over again.

The waiter rushed to Charley and cried: "Charley, you have to make something new"! What? Who? When? WHY! "A brown haired young lady said she's tired of the same food over and over again"! "Okay uh...what do you want me to invent"? arrgh....Anything!"Okay, okay I get it"! Good! the waiter replied, as he walked out the door to take more orders.

Basically Ratatouille in a nutshell, but without the rat. I was obsessed with that movie back then and wanted to become a chef, so...this came. I actually have the entire story, but typing it all out would be a pain X3

Nope. Not that I know of, anyway. I'm all alone cri. The only one who's ever mentioned writing a book is my little brother, but that's just because he knows I'm doing it haha.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammmy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:42 pm

12-13 ish year old Sam wrote:14 year old Nicole had jet black hair and very pale skin. It was her birthday and she was wearing her favourite shirt. It was purple with lace lining the bottom and lace sleeves. She wore simple skinny jeans and black lace gloves. She got on the school bus and sat with her best friend Kimberly. Kim was her nickname. Kim was a tall elegant girl with maple brown hair just past shoulder length. She was a sweet girl who loved animals. Niki loved animals too, so they had made an animal club. (Niki is short for Nicole.) When Niki sat down Kimberly jumped and yelled “surprise! Happy birthday! The animal club is throwing you a party after school!” Niki said thanks. When Niki got of the bus she got changed into a light blue short dress. It was a party dress. It was strapless and had a silver belt. Under the belt the fabric was folded over and stitched like that. On the silver belt, a Hawaiian flower was placed off to the side. Niki slide into the bathroom before her little sister, Sofia could see her. Little did she know as she got ready to put makeup on her heard a giggle. Then a squeak of a rubber duck. She peered around the curtain lining the bathtub and Sofia was sitting staring up with big brown eyes. Sofia screamed and mom came running in. Niki’s mom got mad thinking it was somehow her fault. She sent Niki of to her room and said she couldn’t go to the party. Niki needed to go to the party though so she took her secret makeup stash out of her dresser and started putting makeup on. As she was about to go outside through her window she saw something move. She glanced at her dove wallpaper but nothing was out of place so she slid through her window into the black night. Kim met her at her window and the walked to Kim’s dad’s jet black convertible. They drove to the party in silence. Niki was so excited to see what was waiting for her. Niki got to the party and it passed as any other party. She started to open presents when someone said “no open this one first.” Someone handed Niki a present. It was really heavy and kind of seemed to move. She tore of the wrapping paper which had little holes in it and underneath was a cardboard bow with a bunch of perfectly round circles. What was with the circles? She heard a sound that seemed to come from the box and slowly she opened the card board box. When it was open a tiny squirmy little black and maple ball rolled out. Niki was confused and kind of scared. Who gives a monster ball as a birthday gift? But slowly as the ball unfolded she saw what it really was. It was a puppy! She got home around midnight and her mom was really mad. Though her mom was mad she agreed to keep the puppy because she didn’t want it out on the street. When Niki woke up the next morning she was really excited to play with the puppy but as she searched her room she couldn’t find it anywhere! She kept her door closed so it didn’t leave the room and the window was closed too. Thinking it could have been a dream she asked her mom. Her mom said the puppy was not a dream and it was probably just hiding. As Niki got back into her room she saw what could have killed her. On her beautiful ivy dove wallpaper was a tiny little black and maple coloured puppy with white doves surrounding it. Not only that but the small puppy’s eyes seemed to call out help and Niki knew as soon as she saw the puppy that it wasn’t just any puppy it was her bran new birthday puppy. It was Buddy.

Lol I had a really bad habit of a. writing without paragraphs and b. I would just straight up describe the appearance of all my characters??? Like that's how I would start my stories...ugg I cringe >.<

──The world is─────
Imagexx andxxImage
andxxImage
───────If it finds──

➣➣➣evenxthe ➣➣➣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there! My name's Sam
and I am in love with
disney (as you can probably
tell) I also like The Nightmare
Before Christmas, Harry Potter,
Writing, Dance, and Reading.