❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby Yubel Fated » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:42 am

The Worst Username wrote:@Everyone
    Your stories are absolutely hilarious. Also, what do you think Lazy Writer's would look like if it were a real-life club? I imagine it'd be set in a library, with a snack table, and we'd all sit in our own various corners being socially awkward.

Why does the idea of everyone sitting in their own corners being socially awkward, getting up and shuffling over toward the middle to get a slight snack or to gather in a group to show what they've done hilarious?

That's really funny to me.

Tbh, I agree with you. Awkward teens/preteens with the ideas of grownups awkwardly shuffling around to get to books/food trying not to anger anyone and ending up just making things even more awkward. People accidentally falling asleep because they've sat at their table too long without writing something. Others casually getting up and sneaking off as if their writing were a test to read a book bc LIBRARY.

A few people just having a small conversation with the librarian others just... trying to stay out of her way and sometimes failing but that's okay.

Eventually becoming well known to the Librarian and others that frequent the library. They love us pretty much and that's awesome.

Imagine this as an anime xD

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sxtxrn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:52 am

WinterSerperior wrote:
    Your stories are absolutely hilarious. Also, what do you think Lazy Writer's would look like if it were a real-life club? I imagine it'd be set in a library, with a snack table, and we'd all sit in our own various corners being socially awkward.

Why does the idea of everyone sitting in their own corners being socially awkward, getting up and shuffling over toward the middle to get a slight snack or to gather in a group to show what they've done hilarious?

Tbh, I agree with you. Awkward teens/preteens with the ideas of grownups awkwardly shuffling around to get to books/food trying not to anger anyone and ending up just making things even more awkward. People accidentally falling asleep because they've sat at their table too long without writing something. Others casually getting up and sneaking off as if their writing were a test to read a book bc LIBRARY.

A few people just having a small conversation with the librarian others just... trying to stay out of her way and sometimes failing but that's okay.

Eventually becoming well known to the Librarian and others that frequent the library. They love us pretty much and that's awesome.

tbh that would be a good anime-
i have creative writing next year, and im basically
going to write a fluffy gay fanfiction for my teacher to read
because thats how i roll.
why am i like this?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

mikey | gay | he/they | astrophys major
hi, im rarely on here. i love to code

[ toyhouse ] ▼・ᴥ・▼ ⋆。°✩ [ trade me ]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sxtxrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:01 am

♡Frerard♡ wrote:
WinterSerperior wrote:

why am i like this?

I don't even watch anime, or television for that matter, but a Lazy Writers anime would be my lifeblood. That is fantastic.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:04 am

The Worst Username wrote:
♡Frerard♡ wrote:
WinterSerperior wrote:Why does the idea of everyone sitting in their own corners being socially awkward, getting up and shuffling over toward the middle to get a slight snack or to gather in a group to show what they've done hilarious?

why am i like this?

I don't even watch anime, or television for that matter, but a Lazy Writers anime would be my lifeblood. That is fantastic.

it would be along the same vein as K-On! (Which is about a club at a high school and follows their adventures being a light music club.)

Maybe a few of us enter a contest. Omg so many cliches. Jam packed with Cliche. Minus boy/girlfriends. Bc we're probably too awkward for that.

Except it would be about writing mostly. But yeah. Amazing. :3

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:30 am

That would be amazing. I need this club irl, even though I'd be too awkward to speak to anyone. And an anime for it would be hilarious XD
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AriDeZu » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:11 am

*tumbles in* Hello everyone!

An anime for us? *turns to shout* Mai! we need to do this! That would be awesome!
As for the club thing... yeah I can see us being really awkward. Mai said yesterday that we as writers can make words flow elegantly on the page and then when we try to talk to another real person nothing we want comes out. Just broken pieces of a sentance.
Hi there! I love anime and manga. Mainly Fairy Tail, Psycho Pass, From Far Away, SNK, Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime, and Akatsuki no Yona.
I really like talking to other people so feel free to pm me :)
I'm open to most trades, so again, feel free to send me one :)
Image Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:39 am

@the idea of a club

Sounds brilliant and I wouldn't be awkward tbh in social situations I'll get anxiety leading up to it then once I'm there i'm unusually chirpy and excitable

As for the anime, I really don't watch it but I can see how it could be cool thing
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 am

Yep, that sounds like what our club would be like... I can imagine that Ranger would be running between us, trying to make us interact with each other.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:37 am

sparrow; wrote:Yep, that sounds like what our club would be like... I can imagine that Ranger would be running between us, trying to make us interact with each other.

That's exactly what would happen.
Except if I was there, my mom would be too, saying something like "You talk to them all the time, it's fine" and id be like "nope, not today, cannot do the social".
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:38 am

Omg, yes @ sparrow.

Am I the only one who feels like some of us have met irl and don't know it? Like... Idk, I feel like some of us have probably met, tbh.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me