Hi.... Book....

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who next to make an entry?

Baloria
33%
Mycroft
No votes
Charles
No votes
Sara
No votes
Skyler
No votes
Otto
33%
Mystery chick
33%

Total votes : 3

Hi.... Book....

Postby NightlyDemise » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:48 am

*Le sigh*.... Hi..... book..... I honestly don't know what to do with you, Baloria told me to write my feelings inside of you...... some help she is.... The name's Miniri...... not much to say about myself.... I go to a high school here on E-arth, Bailee calls it "Earth", but I think E-arth would be funny.... well, here's some info on me

Name: Miniri Hyugin.....
Race: A girl who had problems and stitched herself and is now a pale fiend A kitsune, dhampyr, gargoyle, thing...
Classroom: 2-b, normal classroom...

Anyway, I took some magic and shoved it on you...... now you have an eye..... Well, I'll talk tomorrow..... might feel better and might give you why I'm..... in this condition....

Hi, peeps! This book is starring my baby, Miniri!!!! Now, it's a "human" diary, so no animals, unless you have an animal form, which will be down in another post in a bit... See ya soon!
Last edited by NightlyDemise on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hi, I'm Night. I'm an artist who's interested in animals, video games, plushes, books, spooky and creepy things, cooking, and of course art in multiple forms. Working on something for my avatar, lol. if you wanna talk send me a message, I'll probably take an hour to write a simple sentence, but I'll get to you at some point.
I also have bad social anxiety..... yay~

Any pronoun works, I really don't care, never have.
NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi.... Book....

Postby NightlyDemise » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:53 am

A year has passed since the creatures of the supernatural world have come and fought the humans. These creatures come in all shapes and sizes, but many mysteries surround them....

Each supernatural creature is different, they all have similarities, as they all are "humanoid". Here are some things to fill for a human or supernatural.

Open/Closed

H
Code: Select all
[center]
"(insert quote here + delete dis)"
Name:
Weight:
Description/looks(lots of details are best)/Pic:
Info:
School, or no?:
Club(N/A for none):
If no, job?:
Pet(s):[/center]

S
[center]
"insert le quote and delete this)
Name:
Weight:
Description/looks(lots of details are best)/Pic:
Info:
School, or no?(N/A for none):
If no, job?:
Race:
Animal form?
What animal, and looks for animal?:
Pet(s):[/center]

Job form: Everyone can have a job, if you're a teen, you can have a part time job, they will be listed below
[center]Name:
Days you'd like off:
How nice are you to others(Helps to see if the boss will hire you):
Suggested shift:
Suggested pay:[/center]

Groups for school:

Rebels: The rebels do as they please, most "bad boys"(those guys who you like, but you shouldn't like) in high school are normally here.
Athletes: People who like to practice things, fighting, meditation, gymnastics, etc.
Popular: Normal sassy boys and girls, normally have clubs, and are upper class, tend to have rich families.
Geeks/nerds: Those who love gaming, larping, playing games, TV, books go herezzz.
Gothz: People who goth go here, as well as the mentally disturbed(crazy, depressed, etc), says the principal(and the main popular, who doesn't want to be the same way).
Mystery: This group is covered in mysteries.......

Clubs:

Dance club
Sports clubs
Art club
Book club
Prank club
Cooking club
Any club you can think of club.... Lol

People:
1. Mycroft
2. Skyler Hawkins(<3 so adorable)
3. Sara
4. Charles
5. Otto(OR IS IT XD)

Jobs
1(Fast food restaurant).
2(Café).
3(Grocery store).
4(Bookstore).
5(Daycare).
Last edited by NightlyDemise on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:33 am, edited 12 times in total.
Hi, I'm Night. I'm an artist who's interested in animals, video games, plushes, books, spooky and creepy things, cooking, and of course art in multiple forms. Working on something for my avatar, lol. if you wanna talk send me a message, I'll probably take an hour to write a simple sentence, but I'll get to you at some point.

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

People

Postby NightlyDemise » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:53 am

This will be updated when I have ideas for characters :)
Last edited by NightlyDemise on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sombra Main » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Might join this tomorrow
remind me by bumping or smthn
I love my b <3

Error 404: biography not found

ImageImageImage
Link to my S/O's DA, they do a lot of digital art, but more recently have gotten into traditional again.http://fluffydisorder.deviantart.com/

A parnata I got from Mystic who I named Dee: Image
Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 pm

JustBorn™Kid wrote:Might join this tomorrow
remind me by bumping or smthn

You shouldn't bump until it has past the first page, so I really can't bump... just bookmark it XD

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sombra Main » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:44 pm

I did bookmark it, that's why I said you should bump it, it's easier to see XD
I love my b <3

ImageImageImage
Link to my S/O's DA, they do a lot of digital art, but more recently have gotten into traditional again.http://fluffydisorder.deviantart.com/

Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:27 pm

I'll..... Moo at it XD

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sombra Main » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Okk
I love my b <3

ImageImageImage

Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:41 am

Don't ask me, I'm weird,.... u.u

Moo

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:15 am

Everyone can make characters now, I will have job things as well when I have the time :)

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me