♛ - an eternal conundrum - ♛

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

♛ - an eternal conundrum // invariability

Postby King Andre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:57 pm

too many maybes in this life, not enough certainties

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 120

Postby King Andre » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 pm

I tried and tried to get your attention, waving my hands in front of your face, proclaiming sweet nothings, but you went about your way as though i was a mere apparition. But then I offered you a flower, and you saw it, as though perhaps i was becoming more visible. I'd left you an entire bouquet as a manifestation of my infatuation before you'd seen me before you.

and as long as you continue to make flowers grow within my heart, so long shall i offer them to you.

one year to us.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 121

Postby King Andre » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:39 pm

and he wrote her many unsent love letters. in his head played out fantasies and day dreams of them which could only be such. he shouldn't have, he wouldn't have and he couldn't. maybe in another universe, he thought, it would be their story he would write about, she'd be his only muse and one to be eternally bound with. but the what if's of their time stopped mattering to him, as unused dreams tend to do. the memories of those daydreams were pleasant, but they became only that.

even if the ghosts of those dead dreams would haunt him, from time to time, and from time to time maybe he would entertain them again. but it'd never be the same.

for what it's worth, he believed, it was nice while it lasted.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 122

Postby King Andre » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:17 pm

월광
    moonlight. sometimes she's like moonlight. the sun isn't always visible, sometimes it goes away and leaves the moon in it's place.
    sometimes she's moonlight instead of sunshine, because no one can be a radiant, invincible ray of light all of the time. sometime's its filtered or blocked, sometimes it's invisible all together. but to me, she's always nonetheless a light. even in the darkest of times, still shining, nonetheless.

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 124

Postby King Andre » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:53 pm

take a look at that moon, bout' as bright as your eyes, darling.

Last edited by King Andre on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 125

Postby King Andre » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm

A young man sat inside of a tavern, a gun draped around his shoulders conversing with other, older men. His skin was light and his hair was dark and curly, He spoke not of what nation nor cause he represented, the men simply assumed he was one of theirs. Outside, the wind carried sand which buffeted the people of the region, and a woman walks into the tavern to escape the harsh weather. She walks with a fluidity and confidence, a subtlety which made no effort to draw attention to her, her face already did that.

Indeed it was her face which drew attention. It was thinly veiled, leaving hardly anything to the imagination. While the group of men continued talking, his focus slowly drifted away from them. On her green eyes, long, raven black hair and caramel skin complexion. Her waist was thin, and her body slim and yet,, there was something sinister in her movements. Indeed, it was almost unsettling how freely she strode, as though nothing or no one terrified her, rather they should fear her instead. Her walk dripped with the swagger of a pirate, and while part of him was taken aback by it, it captivated him all the same.

He overheard some of the men murmuring, gazes shifting to her and back. A graying man rose from his seat in the tavern, questioning why she, a woman, was out while unaccompanied by a man. She turned to give him a sharp glare, but before the venom coated words could come out of her mouth, the young soldier had already taken her hand. He told the man that she was his wife and that she had simply gotten lost, speaking in a language that was not his own.

Last edited by King Andre on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 126

Postby King Andre » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:02 am

You're just like a dream that makes me want to fall asleep again
Last edited by King Andre on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 127

Postby King Andre » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:09 pm

A young couple exits a movie theater, the flashing neon lights of the building becoming the backdrop of their casual leisurely stroll. They're dressed in winter casual clothing, and it's night time. She's clinging onto his shoulder and he keeps her close, and they exchange a laugh or two about the movie. He stops talking abruptly and notices his head turn, in the direction of another woman talking to a man of similar age. She spares him only a glance, turning back to the man laughing. The couple continues on, but the girl notices something different about her boyfriend after that, and she asks about the woman.

"Just someone I used to know." He says, masking an array of emotion under a casual tone. She never told him, but that scene would never stop bothering her after that. The way the light in his eyes and energy died after seeing her, the way his gaze lingered on her longer than it should've, or how for the rest of the night he seemed to be mentally absent. He was clearly still on her. Why, she wondered, was she not enough to make him forget about the other woman? What if their relationship was merely just his attempt at finding what he had previously?

Pushing the thoughts aside, she held on tighter to him.
Last edited by King Andre on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 128

Postby King Andre » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:13 am

"How do you know (that you love me)?"

"Because i want to see you smile"
Last edited by King Andre on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 129

Postby King Andre » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:50 pm

you are my eternal sunshine
King Andre