♛ - an eternal conundrum - ♛

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // vicarious

Postby King Andre » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:26 pm

i experience life through your love
Last edited by King Andre on Thu May 24, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 131

Postby King Andre » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:04 pm

He sat there, studying her for a moment. He couldn't quite make sense of himself or how he felt, or of her.

He loved her, or-at-least he had. He figured that he still did, in a different way. But he could never make sense of how she felt; and it was that knowledge or lack thereof that made him second guess. The ways her tone shifted at times or became distant, and then would speak in a way that led him to believe she had felt the same. Though that feeling never lasted, it was crazy but he still entertained the idea. Was she bitter? Jealous? Or maybe all was as it had always been, and he was imagining it all.

She looked at him indifferently.

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 132

Postby King Andre » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:51 pm

he hoped that at some point, he would be able to look back and laugh upon what troubled him. but part of him thinks he'll never have that opportunity.

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 133

Postby King Andre » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:47 am

even though the sand may run out,

이 모래가 떨어져도
    시간이 줄어들어도
    되돌릴 수 없대도

It’s okay okay

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 134

Postby King Andre » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:57 am

its only you

in the beginning its only you

in the end, its only you.

we come into the world alone,

and eventually we leave it, alone, no matter how many people surround us.

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 135

Postby King Andre » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:09 pm

he wondered, if she too wore a mask, that hid all of her emotional imperfections

it bothered him, that she would never tell him of those things. but maybe he expected too much. maybe he worried for nothing.

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 136

Postby King Andre » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:09 pm

what was love? she told him he was too young to know. he didn't know if what he felt was love, but he knew he felt a certain way, and he liked the feeling, and he never wanted it to go away.

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 137

Postby King Andre » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 pm

an inky-haired young man with a penchant for pondering.

he pondered many things, but often, he pondered her. he wasn't quite sure what was it about her that captured his imagination and yet, she did. in-front of her he was powerless, words bubbling in his throat that he must awkwardly swallow.

she looked at him, curious and oblivious, sending everything he might have said spiraling backwards. everything fell apart within him, she made him weak.

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 138

Postby King Andre » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:49 pm

love of philia (cont)

a young woman with dark brown hair with a proclivity for pushing back feelings.

but she couldn't anymore.

he gave her butterflies. an inexplicable feeling welled up within her every-time she'd see him. he was magnetic; everything about him drew her to him. she couldn't help it; she was absolutely crazy about him. although she tried to best to exude an aura of nonchalant; she was soft around him. she was certain she loved him; but she didn't believe it was romantic love.

from time to time, she would guiltily indulge in thoughts of it, but it wasn't practical. they could never be; that was something she'd come to accept long ago. maybe in another life, she thought. one where it was only him, only them. but that wasn't the world they lived in, she could never be only his in the world she lived in, and he couldn't only be hers.

while she might entertain the idea of them being lovers on lonelier nights, it wasn't truly what she desired. she was drawn to him in many ways, including physically but more so emotionally. she was so enamored with everything about him as a person that she simply wanted to be close to him. it was a feeling of wanting to see him succeed, wanting him to be happy and at peace, a feeling of wanting to be a source of that happiness. she just wanted to be in his company, which is why she felt a pang of sadness at times when it seemed like he didn't feel the same. yet, her fondness for him would always be unmatched.

it would always be him in the back of her mind.

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - an eternal conundrum - // 139

Postby King Andre » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:33 pm

my friend

you'll fall many, many times over the course of your life time

at times it'll only be the cold wind beneath and around you to embrace you, as you seem to plummet endlessly without ever seeing the ground

but in the end, you'll realize you only need yourself, you'll be your own parachute

and when you do stop falling, someone will be there waiting to catch you, and will never let go

King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me