Characters stories from Arya22

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Characters stories from Arya22

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:17 am

No fancy coding, I know.
This is a mix of character stories from my rps, stories I wrote just for fun, etc.
You are allowed to post to comment my writing, give me ideas, critic it... Anything as long as you are on topic and respectful!

Character name|link to where any things about them are

1x1 roleplay Arya22 and Tigermeow
Lena|quick description

Mina|quick history, how she is born

Jonathan|how he finds his power.
Last edited by Arya22 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lena (1x1 roleplay Arya22 and Tigermeow)

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 am

Lena|female|17|water
Lena is one of the people the story turns around most. She is 16 at the beginning, but turns 17 during one of the first weeks at the Institute.
She is a very stubborn and strong young woman, and has shown that throughout the story. She has a strong feeling of responsibility and protection towards everyone in the rebellion, and wants to help them as much as she can, and often even when she can't.
Before learning about her power, she was a normal, quiet young girl. She lived in a small village near the center of the kingdom, and went to school with Connor. Her adventures changed her a lot.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mina (1x1 roleplay Arya22 and Tigermeow)

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:43 am

Mina|female|10|heat and light|dead
Mina's mother arrived at the Institute heavily pregnant, but very injured as well. A few days after arriving, she gave birth to Mina. Sadly, she still hadn't fully recovered from her injuries and the birth killed her. The father had been killed on his way there, while protecting the mother from the Queens soldiers.
Mina grew up in the Institute, a foster child of a young woman called Amma. She had always been a sweet, kind girl, always playful and happy. But stubborn and responsible as well. Amma brought her to her first resistance meeting when she was 9, judging she was old enough and it was good if she knew who to turn to in case of danger.
On the night of the attack, Amma and Mina were separated, Amma saying she would stay and fight for a bit. Mina went with the rebellion and there met Katelyn, who she convinced to play games with. Katelyn grew quite attached to the young, smiling girl. But while Mina ran away, Amma was captured and hypnotized by Jordan.
Amma had been given the job to look through the forest to search for the remaining rebellion members, but when she found them Mina saw her and ran to her, thinking she was still good. The wolves protecting the rebellion members sensed something was wrong with Amma and they attacked her, but since Mina was with her she got severely injured as well. Katelyn got to Mina and carried her to the warehouse, where she hoped a healer would be able to help her. But Mina was too injured, had lost too much blood. She died there, her hand in Katelyns.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Characters stories from Arya22

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:42 am

It was a winter night, a black, freezing winter night. The small boy was huddled in a small gap between two houses, trying to keep warm. He was dressed in dirty rags and his feet were bare, blue in the freezing cold. His arms were around his legs as he sat on the snow-covered stone ground, and his breath made small white clouds. Jonathan shivered violently, sending a spasm through his body. He knew there was a good chance he wouldn't live to see the next day. At ten years old and homeless, this was the coldest winter he had ever had to endure. And it may well be the last. He could already not feel his feet anymore, and the cold on his hands bit so painfully he had to bite his lip to stop himself from crying out. Jonathan lifted his hands to his mouth and blew to warm them up. It worked, but as soon as he stopped to draw breath, the cold was back. Jonathan sighed and put his hands around his legs. This was no use. Now, the best thing he could do was stay awake; for, if he fell asleep, there was no way he would wake again. The minutes passed, then the hours. Jonathan felt his body go numb until all he could feel alive was his head, and his chest. This is it, he thought. He was sad. Sad he would never get to know who his parents were. Sad he would never have seen anything else than his little village, and then only it's streets. Jonathan wasn't sure when he last had entered a building. It must have been when he had been caught stealing, and brought to the prison. Only for one night, though. And then they had kicked him out. Jonathan was brought back to reality by the noise of a carriage rattling past. Was this what death did you? Brought you back to the earlier years of your life? But he quickly stopped thinking about it. Now he was having difficulties breathing, and Jonathan distinctly felt his heartbeat slow. His eyes drooped closed as a big feeling of drowsiness washed over him. The cold was all he could think about. Then, from nowhere, Jonathan felt something on his legs. The feelings were coming back. His eyes wide and awake now, he watched a warm golden light stream from behind his fingertips. This... Warmth was coming from his hands! He realized he could feel them now, and when he took them from his legs, his hands were lit up in a golden light. And that golden light was warm, too. He lifted them to his face and put them on his cheeks. He was warming up! A small smile lifting the corners of his mouth, Jonathan proceeded to put his hands on every part of his body and warming them up. Then he went back in his original position. This... Power. He could create heat and light. But the queen had told them that this was forbidden. The most punishable offense. Jonathan was scared now. What if anyone had seen him? He looked around fearfully. It didn't seem like it... But Jonathan knew he couldn't take the risk. People with powers were executed on the spot. Jonathan had seen that, once. A young woman had suddenly shot fire from her hands. The guards had been called... And had killed her, without even trying to talk. Jonathan had had nightmares of this for weeks later. Her last scream... Jonathan shuddered, but not from the cold this time. He knew he had to leave this place, the only place he had ever known, to go in the wild, into the unknown.
With that sitting heavily on the young boys mind, he laid against the wall and closed his eyes, waiting for the morning.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:44 am

The woman stumbled on, her arms curled protectively around her big belly. She flinched every time her right foot touched the ground, but she kept going. She had lost everything since she had learned she could make plants grow. First her house. She had had to flee after the Queens soldiers had learned about her. Then... They had been running for a week then, her husband and her. The soldiers had found them. "run! I'll hold them back!" he had called. She has known it wasn't true, and wanted to stay. "go! Go for the baby." he had added quietly. Then she knew she needed to go, for the baby. So she had turned away from her love, her husband. And she had ran. She had heard battle noises. A shout that she knew was his. Then nothing. But with tears on her eyes, she had kept running.
For the baby.
Days later, she had been attacked by a wolf. Just one, and a weak, old one at that. But she was pregnant, and tired and weak. It had bit her ankle, then her arm. She had finally used a vine to tie it to the ground, but not before it locked it's jaws on her side. She was now bleeding heavily from it.
This was several days after that. Her ankle was swollen and black, and her arm wouldn't stop bleeding, as well as her side, which was the worst. She knew she needed to find help soon. She felt increasingly weak and tired from the blood loss, but she didn't dare stop. She would never keep going after.
After an indefinable amount of time, she saw lights ahead. With a sob of relief, the woman hurried on until she was standing by huge wooden doors. She knocked, three times. As the door opened and an unknown woman ran to her, she collapsed.

When she woke, she was in a clean bed, in a small room filled with identical beds. She looked around, but her vision was darker and more blurry than usual. The woman also became aware of a pounding headache and pain on her arm and her side. A blurry shape moved into her field of vision, who when she came closer turned out to be a young woman. "my name is Lucibelle." she told her kindly. "I'm a healer." she explained. She had a slight frown on her face as she considered the woman. "you are very injured. Can you talk and tell me what happened?" she asked. It was obvious from her voice that she was worried. The woman moistened her mouth, then tried to speak. "I can try." she croaked. Her voice sounded terrifyingly weak. She hesitated before speaking. Did these people serve the queen? What about her power? But she reasoned that, whatever she said, she needed help. And it was better for them to know the truth. "I found out I have powers a few weeks ago. My husband and I ran, but the Queens soldiers found us and... They killed him." her voice was barely audible. Lucibelle widened her eyes when the woman talked about her power. She was one of them... But she didn't talk and waited for the woman to speak. "I ran then... A wolf attacked me and injured me. I tied him with my plants and kept running. It's been days." the woman stopped, exhausted. "I finally found someplace..." she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Lucibelle looked at her. With a lot of rest and healing, she might recover. But the woman looked as if she could give birth soon, and Lucibelle doubted she could survive that. Frowning, she stood to let her leader know about the woman.

It was the middle of the night when the woman was woken by searing pain going through her body. She cried out in pain, just before realizing what it was. The baby. The baby was coming. Lucibelle jumped from where she had been dozing, and was quickly by the woman's side. She felt panicked. If she was giving birth now, she would never have enough strength to survive this... But she called to other healers for help and together they stayed with the woman for hours, through her cries of pain, weakening all the time. At the end, they were barely more than whimpers. Then suddenly, a loud cry could be heard. That of a baby. But the mother was dying. She smiled a little at her baby and put her hand on her head; it was a girl.
"Mina." she breathed before her eyes closed.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:37 am

Image (I don't own the picture)

You are a witch or maybe a wizard and you attend Hogwarts. Take classes, learn how use spells and make potions but most of all make friends.

Student Form:
Code: Select all
[center][img]IMAGE%HERE[/img]

Username:

Full Name:
Nicknames:

Blood Status:

Year:
House:

Wand Length:
Wand Wood:
Wand Core:
Wand Flexibility:

Sexuality:
Relationship Status:
Crush:

Pet:
Patronus:

Personality:

History:

Fears:
Other:[/center]

Teacher/Staff/Other Adults:
Code: Select all
[center][img]IMAGE%HERE[/img]

Username:

Full Name:
Nicknames:

Blood Status:

Position:
Former House:

Wand Length:
Wand Wood:
Wand Core:
Wand Flexibility:

Sexuality:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Spouse:
Children:

Pet:
Patronus:

Personality:

History:

Fears:
Other:[/center]

Houses:

Gryffindor:
Robbie May - Snapel
Daunte King - Snapel
Samantha "Sarah" Wishstar - Horse00636
Mary-Ann Kelly Rhys - Snapel

Slytherin:
Draco Malfoy - Snapel
Sarah Ann Black - Snapel
Sveimun Pruma - Snapel

Ravenclaw:
Jacky 'Jax' Namir - Snapel
Shay Louis Rhys - Snapel
Ayame Aiko
Anya Levastol - Arya22
Emily Cicada - Arya22

Hufflepuff:
Mariana Faline Casio - Mari_hadalittlelamb
August Linkin Rhys - Snapel

Teachers/staff:
Severus Snape: Potions Master, Head of Slytherin- Snapel
Marta Rose Stile: Alchemy Professor, Potion Masters Apprentice
Cedwin Rhys: Substitute teacher Snapel

Quidditch teams:

Gryffindor:
Keeper:
-
Seeker:
Samantha Wishstar
Beater:
Robbie May (captain until further notice)
-
Chaser:
-
-
-

Slytherin:
Keeper:
-
Seeker:
Sveimun Pruma (captain)
Beater:
Sarah Ann Black
-
Chaser:
-
-
-

Hufflepuff:
Keeper:
-
Seeker:
-
Beater:
-
-
Chaser:
-
-
-

Ravenclaw:
Keeper:
-
Seeker:
Emily Cicada
Beater:
-
-
Chaser:
-
-
-
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me