πŸŒ™ Tyler Steel πŸŒ™

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

πŸŒ™ Tyler Steel πŸŒ™

Postby Medd » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:04 pm

"Sometimes quiet is violent..."

This kalon's biggest negative impact on their life isn't something too obvious. It's often concealed by a brave face and them disguising their ongoing tiredness. Some can't empathise because it doesn't impact everyone.

πŸŒ• β€’ 12:00am β€’ Thursday β€’ 16th February β€’ - 5 degrees out β€’
    A black silhouette remained motionless under the influence of the bitter cold air in the seemingly empty room. A harsh shriek of the midnight owl caused a brief stir from under the paper thin sheets, followed by a muffled concoction of few words. Every night was the same. The absurd regularity of the sleep patterns was ironically irregular compared to others' routines. Rolling into bed at approximately ten pm, but being unable to successfully snooze until the early hours of the following morning. Strange. Countless attempts at fixing this puzzling problem had failed. It seemed that a simple warm glass of milk wouldn't cut it. The sluggish movements from the Kalon became more frequent and agitated, often tossing regularly or adjusting the position of his body in a feeble attempt at finding a comfortable sleeping position. The lull of deep sleep seemed so promising, but a closure of the heavy eyelids only resulted in them being drawn back open by an unknown force. A glance at the clock and the Kalon retreated his head deep into the soft pillow.

πŸŒ– β€’ 2:00am β€’ Thursday β€’ 16th February β€’ - 7 degrees out β€’
    The
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me