Eternal Soulmates a story by Isabelle WIP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Eternal Soulmates a story by Isabelle WIP

Postby ~MoonWolf~ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Eternal Soulmates

Characters in chapter one:

Clara Adele Murray

As my eyes open, a warm sunlight shines in through the gap in the white silk curtain, leaving a pattern on the wooden floor. I yawn and stretch before throwing my legs over the soft mattress. I hear the peaceful sound of birds singing and a gentle breeze flows in through my open window, making the curtains sway. Everything seems perfect, until I realise what day it is. Today is the first day in my new high school. My heart races at the thought of starting over again, making new friends and everything else you have to do on your first day in a new high school. Downstairs, I hear my Mom calling me for breakfast. "I'm coming" I call back.

I climb out of bed and out of my room. It has always been just me and Mom, Dad died when I was just a baby. Mom says he was killed in a terrible road accident when an oil truck turned a sharp corner and toppled over, some oil spilt and burst into flames. Many people died, my Dad was one of them. I was sixteen months old and hardly remember him. All I can remember is he had a soft cheerful voice and he gave the best hugs.

My Mum did everything she could to feed us and keep a roof over our heads. Dads death hit her greatly. Even 16 years later I can still her her calling out for him in her sleep. Apparently I had a twin sister, but she died at birth. Sometimes I wonder what she would be like if she was alive today. Her name was Cassidy May. She is buried in the cemetery near our old house in North Carolina. When I was little I used to go down there with my Mum every weekend to visit her. When I was old enough, I went down there alone. It wasn't too far. There was a gate at the bottom of our garden which led to a trail which was surrounded with bushes and overgrown tree's. I used to find it peaceful to walk through it. It used to frighten me as a child but when I was older I didn't mind it. I was no longer afraid.

I used to take the trail all the time to visit my sister. The other option was to take the road, which Mom never let me do as she was worried I would get kidnapped or hit by a truck. So I took the trail. The trail led to the cemetery and it took two or three minutes to get there.

When we moved house, I felt I had left behind a part of me. My sister. It feels strange not seeing her each weekend.
~MoonWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eternal Soulmates a story by Isabelle WIP

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Soooo ready for more :thumbup: :D

I'm allowed to post, right? o,o