[Two sides to every story] DIARY? This is Homework/Icy Dawn!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

[Two sides to every story] DIARY? This is Homework/Icy Dawn!

Postby CookieCat000 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:29 am

insert banner artwork here

Welcome to the Homework and Icy Dawn!

This is a collab diary with me and Mystic_Kitsune_Child. :3

It's Noel's first year of highscool, and first year of being out of being homeschooled. Highschool seems pretty tough, but luckily she's got her highschool anime and manga to guide her through! That's helpful... right?

She meets the popular girl, Neon the cat. Popular girls are always bad news.

Mystic, is this a good enough intro to Noel? I tried my best here, but idk if it's good enough..

Neon is a popular girl at school. (Mostly because of her artistic skills) But even when you're popular, highschool can still be a struggle. From hard assignments, to everyone wanting her to draw them (I'm sure that anyone who draws alot in class can relate... XD) ... And someone who thinks she is evil for some reason. Wait, what?

"Hey if animals can write with no thumbs then lasagna can launch you out a door."
~ Mystic_Kitsune_child 2017
Last edited by CookieCat000 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
I don't really come here anymore
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Two sides to every story] DIARY? This is Homework/Icy D

Postby CookieCat000 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:29 am

Reserved for entry list.

Do not post yet unless you are Mystic
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Two sides to every story] DIARY? This is Homework/Icy D

Postby Mystic_Kitsune_Child » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Do you wanna be apart of the homework of the dawn? Fill this out and be apart of the school lawn.

Code: Select all
[size=125][color=#BF4080]I wanna[/color] [color=#00BFBF]join this![/color][/size]
Image}
Name} [b]Here[/b]
Gender} [b]Here[/b]
Age} [b]Here[/b]
Sexuality} [b]Here[/b]
Crush/Significant other*} [b]Here[/b]
Grade} [b]Here[/b]
Club*} [b]Here[/b]
Status(popular,newbie,etc)} [b]Here[/b]
Relatives*} [b]Here[/b]
Likes} [b]Here[/b]
Dislikes} [b]Here[/b]
Hobbies} [b]Here[/b]
Color} [b]Here[/b]
Friends*} [b]Here[/b]
Secrets*} [b]Here[/b]

* means optional.

Statuses wrote:Newbie - Not many people know them,and they are new.
They've been at this school for a while - But not many people know them at all.
Somewhat known - Some people know and dislike/like them .
Transfer - They've just transfered from another land so alot of people heard about them.
Unpopular - Alot of people dislike them.
Pretty popular - Alot of people know and like them.
Very unpopular - Pretty much the whole school knows who they are,and most dislike them.
Very popular - Pretty much the whole school knows who they are,and most like them.

Clubs wrote:Cooking Club - For those who cook or bake pastries with a sweetness to them.
Gardening Club - For those whose thumb is green with kindness for plants and nature.
Arts and Crafts Club - For those whose heart are colorful with paint.
Occult Club - For those who believe in the paranormal.
Martial Arts Club - For those who defends with themselves with pride.
Gaming Club - For those who find entertainment in visual graphics.
Anime Club - For those otakus,weaboos and other anime fans who kamehameha their way to school.
Football Club - For those who kick the dirt and ball.
Basketball Club - For those who jump high to victory and score success.
Tennis Club - For those who hit back the failure and send it to the opponents.
Golf Club - For those who who use this club to score a hole.
Rugby Club - For those who play rough and pass back the failure to the other team.
Poetry Club - For those who ryhme with time to shine their hidden crime.
Theatre Club - For those who act and and play to show what they say

That's alot.
Last edited by Mystic_Kitsune_Child on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
πŸ’œSSπŸ’œβ™‘βœ¨S-LNβœ¨β™‘πŸŒΉRRπŸŒΉβ™‘πŸ’ŽNDπŸ’Žβ™‘ πŸŽƒDHπŸ€ β™‘πŸ˜‡DBπŸ˜ˆβ™‘DTβ™‘DH/ICβ™‘Image

ImageThanks CookieFluffyFlareon! (My sig's is in need of major editing,I'll get around to it one day.HopefullyProbably not.)
Mystic_Kitsune_Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic_Kitsune_Child » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character List

Neon|Female|Asexual|13|Pretty Popular?|Arts and Crafts Club|Grade 8|

Noelle/Noel|Female|Demisexual|13|Newbie|Anime Club|Grade 7|

Meadow|Female|Pansexual|14|Well she gon join late|Gardening Club|Grade 8|

Lunas|Male|Asexual|14|BATSFAW|Gaming Club|Grade 9|

Snowfall|Female|Lesbian/Homosexual|14|Pretty Popular|Anime Club|Grade 9|

Derren|Male|Straight|15|Status?|Football Club|Grade 9|Brother to Biondello

Biondello|Female|Pansexual|15|Status?|Arts and Crafts Club|Grade 9|Sister to Derren

Lawrence/Loren|Male|Demisexual|14|Transfer|Occult Club|Grade 8|Brother to Jess,Mary & Max

Jessica/Jess|Female|Lesbian/Homosexual|14|Transfer|Cooking Club|Grade 9|Sister to Loren,Max & Mary

Marielle/Mary|Female|Asexual|13|Newbie|Arts and Crafts Club|Grade 7|Sister to Loren,Max & Jess

Maxelle/Max|Male|Bisexual|15|Transfer|Gardening Club|Grade 9|Brother to Loren,Jess & Mary

[img]Here[/img]
Info

[img]Here[/img]
Info

[img]Here[/img]
Info

[img]Here[/img]
Info

[img]Here[/img]
Info

[img]Here[/img]
Info

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who Loves Who?

{Hearts}
ღ=Has a crush on
πŸ’ž=In a relation ship with

Neon ღ N/A

Noelle/Noel ღ N/a

Meadow πŸ’ž Maxelle

Derren ღ TBD

Biondello ღ TBD

Lawrence ღ TBD

Jessica ღ N/A

Marielle ღ N/A

Maxelle πŸ’ž Meadow
Last edited by Mystic_Kitsune_Child on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
πŸ’œSSπŸ’œβ™‘βœ¨S-LNβœ¨β™‘πŸŒΉRRπŸŒΉβ™‘πŸ’ŽNDπŸ’Žβ™‘ πŸŽƒDHπŸ€ β™‘πŸ˜‡DBπŸ˜ˆβ™‘DTβ™‘DH/ICβ™‘Image

ImageThanks CookieFluffyFlareon! (My sig's is in need of major editing,I'll get around to it one day.HopefullyProbably not.)
Mystic_Kitsune_Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Homework! Entry #1

Postby CookieCat000 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Dear brand new diary, today was our first day back to school for 2017. I'm in Grade 8 now! I was pretty popular last year. soooo yeah um...

I was told to help give the new grade 7s a tour around the school. Usually it's a teacher's job to do this sort of thing, but the teacher's were VERY busy. For some reason. And they thought that I'd be the best for the job!

So I met with the new students.

Me: Hi everyone! My name is Neon, and I'll be showing you all around the school today ^-^ So... any questions?

I looked around the crowd of students. Nobody put their paw up. I guess there's nothing to ask about for now.. I walked over to the entrance of the library.

Me: This right here is the school library. You guys probably had one of those at your old primary schools. So I'm pretty sure you all probably know how a school library works so let's just continue on!~

I'm so pro at this, right? 10/10 best tour guide.

So for the rest of the morning, I showed them around all of the other parts of school. Probably not important enough to write it all down. Then the bell rang for the first lunch break.

Me: Alright, that's the bell for lunch guys! Follow me, the lunch area is this way.

I led them to the lunch area outside. The lunch area looks really nice! I love how it was decorated!

Me: It's a very lovely lunch area, isn't it?
Random: It does look lovely!
Random 2: So where do we sit?

"So where do we sit?" I had to restrain myself from laughing there. There are chairs and tables everywhere!

Me: The chairs and tables of course! ^-^

I looked around and noticed some dirt and stains. And then suddenly...

???: FUS RO DAH!

Someone threw a bunch of lasagna at my back. And it was a pretty hard throw, and ALOT of lasagna, and it knocked me over, and I feel into the garden. I didn't even know it was possible to knock someone over with a bunch of lasagna! I got up and looked around. Usually I'm a calm cat, but someone literally threw lasagna at me, and knocked me into the garden! It's gonna be pretty hard to wash this out of my fur... I hate washing my fur D :

Me: OKAY... WHO DID THAT?!
Random 1: Ohh... That looks baad...
Random 2: Hey, how about we get you washed up?

I nodded, and we went to get the lasagna washed out.

So that was the first day back at school! I think I did alright with guiding the new students. By the way, I'm writing this in class and...

Random student: OMG IS THAT A DIARY CAN I READ IT?!
Me: Uh... n-no! This is actually my homeowrk...
Random student: Oh. Lame ._.

I can't believe that actually worked XD This is our first class and we don't even get homework yet. But if saying that it's homework gets people to stay away then... I'm calling this Homework from now on! But unlike homework, I'm actually writing in this.

Neon signing out~
Last edited by CookieCat000 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sombra Main » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:20 pm

I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Derren
Gender} Male
Age} 15
Sexuality} Straight
Crush/Significant other*} no significant other, crush is decided or ignored by writers
Grade} 9th/freshman
Group} Football/sports club... Idk
Relatives*} Two parents and a sister, that's all.
Likes} Power, being in control, (secretly) kids and taking care of them, sports, "manly" food, sleeping with stuffed animals (SECRETLY!!!), switchblades, and fluffy things (SECRETLY!!!!!)
Dislikes} People trying to figure out his secrets, people who slip out of his control, being in detention/ISS, anything that you smoke, almond milk
Hobbies} Hugging stuffed animals (when no one is watching), Occasionally apologizing to his sister, bullying other people
Color} color=#808000
Friends*} None...
Secrets*} He used to physically abuse his sister, Biondello, but now they're just kind of... not friends, but not enemies?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Biondello
Gender} Female
Age} 15
Sexuality} Pansexual
Crush/Significant other*} maybe she'll get a crush on someone sometime, but as of now, none
Grade} 9th/freshman
Group} Ummmm... Artists club?
Relatives*} Her brother and two parents
Likes} Cake, eating her own hair, pie, the color green, parties, hoodies. She will come running if you say the word cake, even from miles away.
Dislikes} People asking about scars, people asking about her parents (they verbally abuse her, for example: "Your brother is so much better than you! Why can't you be like him?"), not having cake
Hobbies} Reading and writing, venting by writing, eating cake, fantasizing about parties that she never goes to
Color} color=#008000
Friends*} Very, very few and far between, despite her bubbly personality.
Secrets*}She used to be badly physically abused by her brother, but he's stopped. He left some scars, mentally and physically, though.
Last edited by Sombra Main on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
I love my b <3

Error 404: biography not found

ImageImageImage
Link to my S/O's DA, they do a lot of digital art, but more recently have gotten into traditional again.http://fluffydisorder.deviantart.com/

A parnata I got from Mystic who I named Dee: Image
Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:45 pm

I wanna join this!
Image}Image
Name} Lawrence/Loren (loren is his nickname)
Gender} Male
Age} 14
Sexuality} Demisexual
Crush/Significant other*} N/A TBD
Grade} 8
Group} rip no book club ;^; idk which club he lp maybe the occult club
Relatives*} Mary,Jess & max
Likes} Books/reading/peace & quiet/SEcrets/Magic :0/friends & family/;loving & caring people/DID I MENTION BOOKS/nature/new discovery/knowledge/B00ks
Dislikes} rood & obnoxious people/judgers
Hobbies} Reading & havign adventures w/fam & writing totallynotfanfiction
Color} Here 800000
Friends*} tbd
Secrets*} .totally not a floating book over here (;3
I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Jessica/Jess
Gender} Female
Age} 14
Sexuality} Lesbian >w>
Crush/Significant other*} N/a
Grade} 9
Group} cooking club (even tho she doesnt like ehr clothes messy shes a gr8 c00k(
Relatives*} Loren mary & max
Likes} Fashion/Clothes/looks/positivitiy/storms/gr8 food/family/adventures/thunder/people with gr8 fashion sense
Dislikes} torn clothes/mess/rude judgeful people/distastefull people/whoever hurts their fam
Hobbies} cooking & 'makign outfits
Color} 0080FF
Friends*} TBD
Secrets*} can b quiet shocking
I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Marielle/mary
Gender} female
Age} 13
Sexuality} Asexual
Crush/Significant other*} N/A
Grade} 7
Group} art & crafts club
Relatives*} Mary
Likes} Animals/nature/art/music/calming and peacefull things/quiet areas/adventures/legends
Dislikes} arrogant & rudepeople/obnoxioud & rude pople/loud and annoying popel/people who garm things for fun
Hobbies} draw
Color} BFBFFF
Friends*} tbd (shes p shy but she loves 2 make friends)
Secrets*} need a light for her life
I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Maxelle/max
Gender} MaLe
Age} 15
Sexuality} Bisexual
Crush/Significant other*} only mystic & mayb justborn kid knows shall this b revealed later they been dating 4 a while i guess even before he got transfered
Grade} 9
Group} Gardening club Β°β™‘Β°
Relatives*} mary loren & jess
Likes} Nature/plants/trees/rocks/minerals/kind and caring people/landscapes/adventure/magic
Dislikes} people who kill for fun/bullies/loud obnoixious and arrogant judgefull r00d people/snobs/narcistic ppl
Hobbies} taking care of thier fmaily's garden
Color} 004000
Friends*} tbd
Secrets*} p earthy eh?
[b]only 90's kids remember th is from an old diary
They are all transfer students and siblings
Real secrets
Loren-terrified of odd noises
Jess-terriefied of insects
Mary-terrified of the lonly darkness
Max-terrified of deathly objects
Max & his secret date has been dating b4 he transferred to her school (this 1)
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

───────{α΄€Κ™ΙͺʟΙͺᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ΚŸα΄Ι΄Ι’α΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit - ✎
───────{ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄α΄‡ - α΄…α΄€α΄’α΄€Ιͺ α΄κœ±α΄€α΄α΄œ }───
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic_Kitsune_Child » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 pm

JustBornβ„’Kid wrote:I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Derren
Gender} Male
Age} 15
Sexuality} Straight
Crush/Significant other*} tbd
Grade} 9th/freshman
Group} Loners
Relatives*} Two parents and a sister, that's all.
Likes} Power, being in control, (secretly) kids and taking care of them, sports, "manly" food, sleeping with stuffed animals (SECRETLY!!!), switchblades, and fluffy things (SECRETLY!!!!!)
Dislikes} People trying to figure out his secrets, people who slip out of his control, being in detention/ISS, anything that you smoke, almond milk
Hobbies} Hugging stuffed animals (when no one is watching), Occasionally apologizing to his sister, bullying other people
Color} color=#808000
Friends*} None...
Secrets*} He used to physically abuse his sister, Biondello, but now they're just kind of... not friends, but not enemies?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Biondello
Gender} Female
Age} 15
Sexuality} Pansexual
Crush/Significant other*} tbd
Grade} 9th/freshman
Group} Outcasts
Relatives*} Her brother and two parents
Likes} Cake, eating her own hair, pie, the color green, parties, hoodies. She will come running if you say the word cake, even from miles away.
Dislikes} People asking about scars, people asking about her parents (they verbally abuse her, for example: "Your brother is so much better than you! Why can't you be like him?"), not having cake
Hobbies} Reading and writing, venting by writing, eating cake, fantasizing about parties that she never goes to
Color} color=#008000
Friends*} Very, very few and far between, despite her bubbly personality.
Secrets*}She used to be badly physically abused by her brother, but he's stopped. He left some scars, mentally and physically, though.

β™”ClockFoxβ™” wrote:I wanna join this!
Image}Image
Name} Lawrence/Loren (loren is his nickname)
Gender} Male
Age} 14
Sexuality} Demisexual
Crush/Significant other*} N/A TBD
Grade} 8
Group} rip no book club ;^; idk which club he lp maybe the occult club
Relatives*} Mary,Jess & max
Likes} Books/reading/peace & quiet/SEcrets/Magic :0/friends & family/;loving & caring people/DID I MENTION BOOKS/nature/new discovery/knowledge/B00ks
Dislikes} rood & obnoxious people/judgers
Hobbies} Reading & havign adventures w/fam & writing totallynotfanfiction
Color} Here 800000
Friends*} tbd
Secrets*} .totally not a floating book over here (;3

I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Jessica/Jess
Gender} Female
Age} 14
Sexuality} Lesbian >w>
Crush/Significant other*} N/a
Grade} 9
Group} cooking club (even tho she doesnt like ehr clothes messy shes a gr8 c00k(
Relatives*} Loren mary & max
Likes} Fashion/Clothes/looks/positivitiy/storms/gr8 food/family/adventures/thunder/people with gr8 fashion sense
Dislikes} torn clothes/mess/rude judgeful people/distastefull people/whoever hurts their fam
Hobbies} cooking & 'makign outfits
Color} 0080FF
Friends*} TBD
Secrets*} can b quiet shocking

I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Marielle/mary
Gender} female
Age} 13
Sexuality} Asexual
Crush/Significant other*} N/A
Grade} 7
Group} art & crafts club
Relatives*} Mary
Likes} Animals/nature/art/music/calming and peacefull things/quiet areas/adventures/legends
Dislikes} arrogant & rudepeople/obnoxioud & rude pople/loud and annoying popel/people who garm things for fun
Hobbies} draw
Color} BFBFFF
Friends*} tbd (shes p shy but she loves 2 make friends)
Secrets*} need a light for her life

I wanna join this!
Image} Image
Name} Maxelle/max
Gender} MaLe
Age} 15
Sexuality} Bisexual
Crush/Significant other*} only mystic & mayb justborn kid knows shall this b revealed later they been dating 4 a while i guess even before he got transfered
Grade} 9
Group} Gardening club Β°β™‘Β°
Relatives*} mary loren & jess
Likes} Nature/plants/trees/rocks/minerals/kind and caring people/landscapes/adventure/magic
Dislikes} people who kill for fun/bullies/loud obnoixious and arrogant judgefull r00d people/snobs/narcistic ppl
Hobbies} taking care of thier fmaily's garden
Color} 004000
Friends*} tbd
Secrets*} p earthy eh?
[b]only 90's kids remember th is from an old diary
They are all transfer students and siblings
Real secrets
Loren-terrified of odd noises
Jess-terriefied of insects
Mary-terrified of the lonly darkness
Max-terrified of deathly objects
Max & his secret date has been dating b4 he transferred to her school (this 1)

All six are accepted! I guess I need to make up the statuses of everyone here...

Mystic_Kitsune_Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Icy Dawn! Entry #1

Postby Mystic_Kitsune_Child » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Hey Diary.Mmm,Icy dawn seems better right?Today is my first day out of being homeschooled.
I don't know what to say or do or-Anything! I'll just use the movies and anime as my guide.Don't judge!
Where is it?I just had that highschool movie book on me-

Neon: Hi everyone! My name is Neon, and I'll be showing you all around the school today ^-^ So... any questions?

Oh.She's one of them.Is it just me or is she pretending to be on our good side?I'll just stay silent.I don't want her to start bullying me for asking a dumb question.I'll just continue looking for my book.She started going so I,like everyone else followed her and I found it!Now lemme open it and now let's read-

Neon: It's a very lovely lunch area, isn't it?

She inturupted my thoughts again!Ugh,I still kept silent as I was reading my book.I glanced at the other students as they looked in amazement.I mean it's a lunchroom it's not that amazing.

Random no.1:It does look lovely!
Random no.2:So where do we sit?

I just took a quick glance at the lunch room and it doesn't look to bad.But I can notice a few dirt or food stains here and there.I suppose a food fight happened?I then put my gaze back into my book.So let's see here-

???: FUS RO DAH!

What?Is that from Skyrim?Who seriously oh.He's right beside me.He has an okay sense of game quotes?

Neon: OKAY... WHO DID THAT?!

Oooohhhh.....She just got hiiiitttt by lasanga.......And I saw who it was.He's in so much trouble if he gets caught.

Random no.1:Ohh....That looks baaadd....

Am I the only one that saw who did it?Then again I'm right beside him.I just continued reading just trying to ignore everyone's shock.That guy beside me seems to be smirking.

Random no.2:Hey,how about we go get you washed up?

I look around once again and saw a seat that's further from the rest.That'd be a good place to sit when I wanna read my manga.I see from the corner of my eye the girls leave so I go to the seat at the corner that I previously mentioned.I still had my book out so I continued reading it.I do notice a few stares from other people but I honestly don't care.I'll just-*Ring* Well time to get to my first class.I'll sign off so see ya.

~Noel off.

Mystic_Kitsune_Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:53 am

Ty and :000
This is gr8 so far i cant wait 4 more XD