Flo/Captain Challenge...Will I ever finish?

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Flo/Captain Challenge...Will I ever finish?

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Nah, probably not. The answer is maybe; Flo's put up a wonderful challenge right here, and I'm going to be trying it. Wish me luck, and feel free to post. :3 Mix of Captain's and Flo's.
Captain's challenge wrote:Style
- person (third person etc.) switch
- no dialogue
- just dialogue
- one character

Emotion
- love
- anger
- happiness
- humor
- sadness
- fear

Senses
- colors
- smell
- weather
- sound
- touch

Characters
- alternate universe
- alternate ending
- interaction
- illness
- personality break
- parents

Can do each more than once
#81 Just Dialogue
#44 Anger
#77 Fear
#63 Illness
#33 No Dialogue
#2 Just Dialogue
#58 Touch
#65 Smell
#54 Humour
#25 One Character
Last edited by Moonblaze-Angel on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#81 Stakes. Hearts. (Convo only)

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:46 pm

"A stake in the heart would kill anyone."

"Anyone but you, apparently, you idiot."

"Just shut up and pull it out; I should be fine."
"You're really a jerk, ya know that? Scared me half to death."
"Laxus, pull the stake out or I get Bickslow to do it for me."
"You bring him in here and I'll personally pound you."
"Would you really? Maybe I should call him in any-"
"NO. Not what I- Screw off, Freed. I ain't pulling a stick from your chest."
"You want a stake in my chest? Cruel."
"I could push it in further."
"Now that would be cruel. Please just pull; the runes I wrote will only last so long before I pass out."
"No. I told ya; I ain't pulling it out. It's staying right there until someone can look at it."
"Never thought I would say this, but pull. It. Out."
"What the hell! Stop being gay and fix this stick."
"I do believe you have to pull it from my chest before I can do anything else, Laxus. Pull the stake out."
"No way in hell! You should be dead, and I ain't gonna be the one to kill ya."
"We all know I have no ability to do anything, and I require the assistance of the team. Either pull the stake out of my heart, or I will find Bickslow."
"Really, Freed?"
"Do I joke around very often, Laxus?"
"...Was that a joke?"
"Perhaps. You should know by now how to tell if I'm joking or not."
"How are you still alive right now?"
"Protection runes; I never leave the house without them. The entire team has basic ones, but I made sure to put extra upon myself. When deploying Jutsu Shiki, I have no means of defending myself within the boundaries."
"The whole- You put them on me, too?"
"Of course. The Raijinshuu are here to protect you, after all."
"Get some permission first, ya jerk! I ain't wanting you writing stuff on me. 'Sides, you sound like a lovesick sap."
"You think somebody would catch on to that, yes?"
"The heck are you blushing for? I was kiddin', ya know."
"Sadly, I know. I am the only homosexual on the team."
"Homose- Use some slang for once, Freed. You're gay, not some science project."
"I wonder sometimes. Being a science project might explain the stake in my chest, which, as I will point out yet again, you still have not pulled from my torso."
"God! The hell have I got to do it for?"
"You volunteered. Also, you happen to be the strongest - now pull."
"What're you - Freed! Put the shirt back on!"
"Do you want splinters in your hands? Wrap this around it."
"Can't ya just rune it out or smooth or somethin'? I ain't hurting ya, Freed."
"It hurts me worse to leave it there. I have a stick a few millimeters from my heart, and you are too cowardly to remove it."
"Cowardly?! The hell! I just saved your life, you overgrown Chihuahua!"
"Creative, I can give you that. You are too cowardly to pull out; maybe you want me dead?"
"Stop goading me; I'll pull the stupid stick out. God."
"Hurry it up. Make sure you pull it straight."
"I know that! It ain't as complicated as you."
"Hmph."

---

Between Freed Justine and Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail. :3
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#44 | Anger

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:23 pm

"Never do that again."

I close my eyes. Why not? It's not like I'm an idiot, it just happened by chance. How was I supposed to know? It wasn't like they told me. They should have told me. They needed to explain the rules, not punish me for breaking them. How can I never do something again that I didn't do? It was an accident. I would never do that on purpose; they would kill me. It was a bad decision to follow my friend, perhaps, but why blame me instead of him? He did it, not me! I had nothing to do with this!

"If you ever do something that dangerous or stupid again, I will personally see to your grounding. This is the first time, so we have to be lenient, but it's always you! You hang out with the wrong type of people, Abby. You shouldn't be friends with them. Those boys are stupid and violent, and you encourage it! Stop being around them."

Stupid? Dangerous? Violent? What the heck do they mean? My friends have never done anything wrong! Everybody misunderstands them, but in reality, they're the nicest people I have ever met. The Hood Rats are just your neighborhood boys. They never do anything dangerous or violent; in fact, one of them called the cops on a bully instead of taking them out. How are they wrong to stand up to people? They don't drink, they don't do drugs, they barely know what a girlfriend is - they're more innocent than this entire establishment! Why does everybody hate them?

"I mean it! They mean nothing but bad things, Abby. You should hang out with girls, not those ruffians. Stay back here and help out instead of rough housing. The girls love you. They would never harm a soul, and then you...You're a criminal! Look at you! Short hair, short skirt, and even shorter temper. You should be ashamed of yourself. You should be ashamed of your friends, too. You're the reason they go so far."

What's wrong with the way I look? Long hair gets in the way, and I can manage it like this! Who cares how short my skirt is; it helps me to run from the bullies in this place. These girls hate me! Every time I come here they yell at me. They push and poke at me, and I have to do what they say or they'll tell the mothers I did something bad. I didn't! I don't! The boys are the only ones nice to me, and these people -these liars - are telling me to stop hanging out with them? Why? We're good kids!

"If you keep hanging out with them, I'll return you to the last home you were at."

What.

I...Can she do that?

Is that legal? Could I be transferred back to that pit? I...no. I refuse. No way am I going back there!

I stand up, finally at my limit. "No! I refuse! I have never done anything wrong, and yet you act like I'm the Devil himself. Well, jokes on you! I'll go live with them! I'll leave you and the stupid girls here to do whatever you want, and they can find a different victim to mess with. Good riddance to you all! The boys love me more than you ever have, and I can't wait to leave you jerks! I hope you all die!"

---

IDK, maybe just wrote a backstory for one of my characters?
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flo/Captain Challenge...Will I ever finish?

Postby lucas. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:37 am

these looks great so far, angel! leaving a little mark right here, if that's okay cx
    i'll make sure you finish with mel's help of motivating you
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Hello, little stalker buddy~ That is totally fine by me. :3 I need all the motivation I can get
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:03 am

Oh my goodness, did I just see Freed and Laxus from Fairy Tail?! I love them so much!

That one shot was cute and funny (even though Freed was injured), and I think you kept them in character the whole way through. I love reading about Freed and Laxus' close friendship and I think you did a great job writing that one-shot.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:19 pm

These are good! I liked that last one a lot <3 c:
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:15 pm

200765 wrote:Oh my goodness, did I just see Freed and Laxus from Fairy Tail?! I love them so much!

That one shot was cute and funny (even though Freed was injured), and I think you kept them in character the whole way through. I love reading about Freed and Laxus' close friendship and I think you did a great job writing that one-shot.

Yeah; the Raijinshuu are my favorite characters. :3 Especially Freed; I really am bad at cannon characters, though, so I'm glad you think they fit cannon.

@Ranger: Thank you. :3
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#77 | Fear

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:17 pm

"Now wait a minute, buster."

I stop talking to my friend, and turn around. I fight has started to break out in the pub - one of the customers has had a bit too much and has insulted the owner. As a dwarf myself, I took offense to it as well, but chose to ignore it. The customer had called the owner fat.

The owner, being a good 4'2", was pretty large at over 800 lbs. However, seeing him in the arena has pretty much proven the fact that all of it, down to the last milligram, is pure muscle. Actually. . . His hair and beard might make up quite a good chunk, too. I would bet with the added weight of his armor (a lovely set of Dwarf-forged Titanium Plate with rune inscriptions) he weighs closer to 1,000 pounds.

WIP
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me