The 4th Annual Smoothie Games // [Enter Your Pet!]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

the fallen: #6

Postby koushi. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:54 am

Tribute 24

A consistency with the Games besides taking good people and turning them murderous or being a show full of useless bloodshed is that a tribute cannot talk his or her way out of being the next cannon. Unfortunately, this smooth talk may actually ensure that the tribute in question will not live to see their district ever again.

In the case of Honey, this talk was like her first language. She was used to using her smooth voice to charm the fangs off of anybody was she met. That was how she charmed Tommy. And Blake. And Hershell. The butterfly wolf had escaped the Bloodbath with only a minor nick in the ear, courtesy of a bat that was know lying dead somewhere in the jungle. She flew along until she met a fox boy that we at home all know and love. The two established a mutual distrust before they headed out together in search of water, as the only water they'd seen was the rain. However, both tributes were not as honest as they appeared to be.

Honey hummed a soft tune under her breath as she walked in time with Kixx. The white fox kept his stormy eyes fixated on the worn trail, slicked by the rain from earlier. The bolts in his ankles squeaked with every step he took. He also was going to be Honey's shield until he got killed or she got bored. She felt the cool metal of her knife against her side and inwardly smiled. Time to go to work.

The sneaky butterfly wolf turned to her companion, her wide doe-eyes gleaming with false admiration that even a blind man with wool over his eyes could see through. "I must say, Kixx. You have very nice eyes." She said sweetly, bumping her thick tail against his knee. You should always start with simple and only a small bump or contact to catch them off guard. Boys all operate the same, so the species of the boy shouldn't be a problem.

Kixx let out a gasp and jerked his leg away, looking down at the butterfly wolf in confusion. "Erm, what? Uh, I guess so." He stammered, derailed by the sudden complement.

Honey smiled coyly and sighed dramatically, pushing herself against his flank as they walked along. "Don't be so modest, ferea," she paused and batted her eyelashes at him, "you have wonderful eyes. I bet you have all the girls swarming back in your district." She batted her eyelashes up at him, going through the entire song and dance. Ferea was a word that her grandma had told her when she used to go trade with the foxes before the War. It meant "sweetie" in old foxspeak. Apparently her grandma had a fling, but was very secretive about it.

Kixx's cheeks became very red and her shied away, shaking his head in dismissal. "Nah, nobody was very interested because of my ankles."

"I find that very hard to believe." Honey said, taking a hateful glare at the bolts in question. It would be very hard for a fox to defend her with such a weakness. She flattened her ears as she realized that the fox was no use to her anymore. "You have anyone special?" She prompted, taking her eyes off the flustered fox to reach for her knife. When she looked back, she found herself muzzle to muzzle with a very angry Kixx. She gasped and the knife clattered to the ground.

"I hate when people lie to me. Also, your sweet talking really sucks." He growled at her. Honey didn't have time to blink before the Kixx's jaws clamped down on her throat, crushing her windpipe. She made a gurgling sound and went limp in a matter of seconds.

The cannon blasted and Kixx left the body in search of his alliance. He recovered his axe from it's hiding place first. He'd hidden it for no real reason other than he didn't want to seem threatening to any tributes along the way. They never really thought much of the fox with the bolts in his feet, but he was so much more than they could ever imagine.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 4th Annual Smoothie Games // [Enter Your Pet!]

Postby eltonn » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 am

i do love my kixx, i was so proud of his flower diadem when i made it!
no one mess with my bb ):T

i headcanon that Kixx is trying to do his best in the games not for himself, but because he has a newborn sister and he wants her to receive as many benefits and advantages in life as he can get her
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:47 am

Hello friends!

I know that this is moving slow and I sincerely apologize, but life happens and sometimes your muse hibernates in cave for maybe three-hundred years or so, and thus creates a perfect storm of inactivity.

This is not dead, despite the numbers of deaths within it c:

I sincerely thank you for your patience and your continued support!
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the fallen: #7

Postby koushi. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:12 am

Tribute 29

The arena had come to a perfect standstill. Only the light hum of the forest could be heard through the mighty trees. Some more hopeful would've said that the gamemakers had given up President Winter's quest for blood and revenge but that was too far from the truth. It was just a brief calm a long and bloody storm.

Along the forest floor walked a young fox with snow white fur and bloody paws. The screws in his ankles shifted uncomfortably as he trudged through the thick mud put there by the merciless rain earlier. He had never liked rain, unlike his mother, who craved it. She told him that the rain meant new life and hope for tomorrow. Half his home didn't know what hope was anymore. Kixx had hope because of a squealing mess of sticky fur that his mother had put into his paws the day before his entire world became bloody. All he hoped for was to not leave her or his mother alone in this abyss.

His ear flicked as a bird chirped overhead. Kixx knew that the arena was too quiet, too quiet to be relaxed or gracious. He stepped gingerly over a massive log and then stopped dead. In front of him was a set of pawprints in the mud. They were too big to be a wolf's or a fox's. He held onto his axe and held it firm as he looked cautiously around the silent arena. The fox couldn't smell anything suspicious, nor did he see anything, but his instincts could see something he didn't. Suddenly, a large shape blocked out the sun and Kixx looked up in surprise before a powerful paw knocked him backwards. He landed with a thump and groaned as his body began to ache. His hazy eyes looked up to see a large lioness staring back at him, her large golden wings extended and intimidating. Kixx pushed himself to his paws and stood tall, gripping his axe. "That was very rude." He hissed at her and leaped, swinging his axe.

The lioness expertly side-stepped the fox and grabbed his ankle in her powerful jaws, slamming him down into the ground. Kixx cried out and flipped onto his back, scratching at the lioness' nose with his free paw and scratching her across the nose, causing her to jump back in surprise. Ignoring the pain in his injured foot, Kixx growled and sprung again with his vicious jaws open. His axe lay in the mud abandoned. The lioness, angered by her nose, roared and pounced, pinning Kixx to the ground with incredible strength. The fox barked and tried to bite at the lioness' exposed neck but she quickly slammed his muzzle into the ground with a sickening crack. Kixx shrieked as his nose surely broke and began to trickle blood down his face. He swallowed nervously and looked up at the looming lioness, who growled deep in her throat. Kixx's heart pounded against his bruised ribs as he came to the frightening conclusion that this was where he was going to die. His eyes widened and he screamed as the sharp, glistening, canine teeth came down on him.

The cannon shattered the standstill, reminding the world that it wasn't done yet. Orla's head shot up and her ears swiveled as she heard the threatening noise. The lioness quickly retreated into the cover of the surrounding trees, knowing that the alliance this fox belonged to was still out there and out for blood. Her blood.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:16 am

my favorite baby ono
rip kixx and good job orla ovo
xxxxxImage
commission queue: 3 meme pages
working m-f 10:30am-7pm pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult
i have epi, which is pretty much lactose intolerance except for every
food. i just started treatment for it, but i often dont have energy.
if i owe you something or need to judge a comp, please dm me c:
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistressViper » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:33 am

(Boo, still active?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Imagexxxxxx

i.I love Roleplay, Video Games, Online Games, DnD
i.Card games, Punk Music and My Little Pony
i.My favorite ponies are Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon and Pinkie Pie / Pinkamena Diane Pie
i.
indent. indent.credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MistressViper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Tue May 23, 2017 2:07 am

COMING BACK SOON (finally omg) TO A SCREEN NEAR YOU

The 4th Smoothie Games...

Charlie finally got their act together and thanks you for your patience with the year long intermission. Charlie also apologizes for the inconvenience.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Tue May 23, 2017 5:05 am

yESSS FINALLLYY
no worries, things happen!
xxxxxImage
commission queue: 3 meme pages
working m-f 10:30am-7pm pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult
i have epi, which is pretty much lactose intolerance except for every
food. i just started treatment for it, but i often dont have energy.
if i owe you something or need to judge a comp, please dm me c:
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Sat May 27, 2017 7:10 am

Wooohoo!
Glad to hear from you again, crutchie_ !
I burn out way too easily.

I'm rather shy & not very talkative. Also, a big cowaaard!
But depending on the time of day, I may change drastically.
One constant - awkwardness. Just a heads up.

I might not interact unless approached first.
That being said, I'm slowly working on being more social.

Adult, "artist", currently studying digital art in college.
@healthpoints on Flight Rising if you wanna add me, no other social media atm
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the fallen: #8

Postby koushi. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:18 am

Tribute 14

The wild and untamed Smoothie Games arena lay in an irregular state of silence. The gray clouds overhead that had brought heavy rains had began to clear, though the sky was still shadowed. One of the tributes that was trudging through the dense mud was a horse called Arrow. Arrow, once a handsome young stallion, was now caked in dirt and blood. A large wound in his flank radiated in agonizing waves. He had been ambushed by a rather large alliance during the bloodbath. That large wolf came out of nowhere! "If I had a weapon," Arrow snorted as he pulled his hoof out of the mud with a sickening slurping sound, "He wouldn't have gotten close." He grumbled and he finally pulled himself out of the mud and onto somewhat solid ground. With a shake of his head, the stallion began to trot away into the thicker parts of the forest in hopes of finding something that could give him an advantage in the bloodbath. However, he failed to notice the sleek figure shadowing him as he did so.He didn't realize until he heard a rustle in the bushes, causing him to wheel around and stand rigid. "Show yourself!" He demanded, baring his teeth while trying to think of a plan. He had no weapon! For all he knew, he could be facing the wolf again.

To his relief, a deer with golden antlers emerged from the trees. Her neck was bent in a sign of submission while her bright blue eyes stared up at Arrow in fear. "I'm sorry to frighten you." She whispered, her voice so soft that Arrow had to bend his head down to hear her. The deer flattened her ears. "I'm Sky. My friend and I were, were, trying to make camp when we got ambushed and, and-" Her breathing hitched and she closed her eyes tightly as tears fell from them.

At the sight of the doe's distress, Arrow's eyes widened. He hated being soft, but he hated seeing any animal cry. "Oh! No, no, no, please don't cry." He trotted closer to her, his neck straightening and bowing again. In his haste to comfort the deer, he failed to notice the shape creeping up behind him. "I won't hurt you. I promise!" Arrow asserted.

Sky sniffed and looked up at him, "You...won't hurt me?"
    "Of course not. Don't let the name fool you, I'm a softie."

That earned him a chuckle as Sky straightened up, looking him over venomously. "Aren't you sweet." The silky smooth tone of her voice made Arrow's head shoot up and a feeling of dread settled in his chest. He backed away, not taking his eyes off the now smirking doe. That was when the lurking shadow made her move and drive the small sowrd into the back of Arrow's head. The horse had no chance to respond as he collapsed at Sky's hooves.

The cannon once again blew as the horse hit the ground. "Well he was a complete hiol, wasn't he?" Pillow remarked as she pulled the blade from Arrow's lifeless body, making the horse's head lift up and then thump back to the ground unceremoniously. Sky nodded her agreement and jumped over her victim to join her alliance member. She took the sword from Pillow and secured it to her side with the bag strap. With the thrill of the kill fading, the two trotted back into the forest to look for their next conquest.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me