Country Living - RedneckJuliet

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Country Living - RedneckJuliet

Postby RedneckJuliet » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Meet Jessye

Jessye sighed as she stepped into the forest, the leaves crunching under her knee high brown Eskimo boots. Her moss green eyes flicked down to her feet. Wow. Why does Fall remind me of Emily? She thought to herself, her long blonde hair in flawless curlets 6 inches past her shoulders. She wore a black tank top and dark denim skinny jeans with holes in the knees. She glanced around her, the shadows the trees made looked misty. She gathered her over-sized white jacket around her waist, little puffs of cold air escaping her mouth. Her white Great Dane darted through a shadow making her pause. Holy cow... Oh it's just Jasper. Jasper the large dog paused and wagged his tail lightly, his big brown eyes telling her he saw something she might be looking for. "Hey Jasper..." Jessye greeted her loyal dog, her voice sounded tired but determined. Jasper tilted his head to the side and whimpered, his bottom lip moved and now was sagging to the side. Jessye stifled a giggle at her silly dog and paused as she heard rustling in the leaves. Jasper spun around and watched, his brown eyes glittering with curiosity. A small moo made Jessye realize she found what she was looking for. A small black calf stumbled towards the dog, frozen snot iced on his little muzzle. "Awww. Come here..." Jessye said, grabbing the rope out of her jacket pocket. The calf just froze, looking at Jessye with his little black ears shot out to the sides with fear. "It's alright. I'm going to take you to your momma..." Jessye whispered to the calf as she stepped forwards. The calf bolted to the side and kept running, crashing through bushes and leaves. Jessye cursed to herself as she walked back to her horse. The big pinto stallion's reins were over his neck and on the ground. "Good boy Jigsaw." Jessye complimented her horse as she gripped the mane of the stallion with one hand and his reins with the other. She lifted her foot up and into the stirrup and grunted as she threw her other leg over the stallions back. The cold always killed her muscles. Jigsaw raised his neck and pinned is ears back as if to agree with Jessye's grunt. Jessye may be only 23 years old but it was 24 degrees outside and she was freezing! "Come on Jasper..." Jessye spoke to her dog as she clucked her mount to a brisk jog. Darn calf. Too stupid to realize I was going to bring him into the warm barn with hay and his mom... Jessye thought to herself as Jigsaw started to lope. His ears were back as if he was protesting for the sudden movement.
Last edited by RedneckJuliet on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedneckJuliet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Country Living - Animal Characters

Postby RedneckJuliet » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Jigsaw

RedneckJuliet