💎Dear Nuclear Diamond💎#ACCEPTING!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What entries do you want to see?

SHIPS!!!
46%
Mysterious
11%
Comedic
18%
Actiony
7%
Spooky
11%
Isidshnsd
7%

Total votes : 28

💎Dear Nuclear Diamond💎#ACCEPTING!

Postby |Cornelius| » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:51 am

collab alert! Collab alert!:
Mystic_Kitsune_Child aaand Autumn~breeze!

Whats this? I found you on the side of the rode and of course just had to steal you. Ahhh, sorry let me introduce myself. I'm w- I mean destiny. I'm a criminal. A criminal trying to be a "normal person". But hey, doesn't mean I don't too bad things anymore... my criminal name is wispy. I have a secret identity, yes. But unlike my friend, I don't change my physical appearance. Oh right! My frieeend. Forgot about her. She's also a criminal, and she'll be sharing this with me. Let me hand this to her.

hey, my name is whisper, but my criminal name is mystery. Sometimes I worry that we'll get caught, but oh well. Just gotta keep this book hidden because if the cops read it, we are dead. Hopefully they'll take destiny first. We will fill you in on all our "adventures" everyday by writing in here. See you soon nuclear diamond 💎
Last edited by |Cornelius| on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💎~Forms~💎

Postby Mystic_Kitsune_Child » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:52 am

Do you want to be the hunted or the hunter?Do you want to be in the shadows or in the light?Fill this out tonight}

This is for the normals}
Code: Select all
I am a hunted who plays in the light}
Picture}
Name}
Age}
Gender}
Gender they like more}
Personality}
Have they been a victim to a criminal but escaped?}
Crush}
Friends}
Likes}
Dislikes}

This is for the criminals}
Code: Select all
I am a hunter who plays in the dark}
Picture}
Name}
Criminal name}
Age}
Gender}
Gender they like more}
Personality}
What did they do to become a criminal?}
Crush}
Friends}
Likes}
Dislikes}

Accepting/Not accepting The gender they like more part is are they Lesbian,gay,straight,etc.
Last edited by Mystic_Kitsune_Child on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
💜SS💜✨S-LN✨🌹RR🌹💎ND💎🎃DH🍀😇DB😈DTDH/ICImage

ImageThanks CookieFluffyFlareon! (My sig's is in need of major editing,I'll get around to it one day.HopefullyProbably not.)
Mystic_Kitsune_Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💎~Character List~💎

Postby Mystic_Kitsune_Child » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:11 am

Pointsettia~dream}ImageDestiny/Wispy~Criminal~17~Female~Straight~color=#00BFFF💎

Mystic_Kitsune_Child}ImageWhisper/Mystery~Criminal~16~Female~Lesbian~color=#FFBFFF💎

JustBorn™Kid}ImageBasimah~Citizen~15~Female~Heteroflexible~color=#FF40FF💎

JustBorn™Kid}ImageIndiana/Ricasso~Criminal~16
1/2~Male~Straight~color=#FF8000
💎

TigresstheDemon}ImageSephra/Shadow~Criminal~16~Female~Straight~color=#FF0000💎

TigresstheDemon}ImageCentury~Citizen~16~Female~Bisexual~color=#00BF00💎

TigresstheDemon}ImageRemember~Citizen/Bounty Hunter~16~Male~Straight~color=#00BFFF💎

TigresstheDemon}ImageFlare~Citizen~16~Female~Bisexual~color=#FFBF00💎

DragonCave}ImageMason/Bright Eyes~Criminal~17~Male~Pansexual~color=#004000💎

BlackKitsune}ImageMiniri Hyugin/Death Fox~Criminal~16~Female~Bisexual~#800080💎

BlackKitsune}ImageBaloria/Bailee~Citizen~14~Female~Bisexual~color=#4080BF💎

Kiiro Kun}ImageChris/Black Tabby~Criminal~19~Male~Gay~Brother of Josephina~color=#808080💎

Angel_Clan12}ImageSaskia/Flame-Lighter~Criminal~18~Unknown~Asexual~color=#400080💎

Kiiro Kun}ImageJosephina~Citizen~15~Female~Bisexual~Sister of Chris~color=#40BF40💎

BlackKitsune}ImageDemeras Vinette/Demon Storm~Criminal~14~Male~Gay~color=#400000💎

Kiiro Kun}ImageChelsea/Horned Demon~Criminal~16~Female~Lebian~color=#BF80FF💎

Wild :3}ImageRouge~Citizen~12~Female~Straight~color=#FF4080💎

Mavis}ImageCrimson/Raven Nightmare~Criminal~17~Female~Bisexual~color=#800000

♔ClockFox♔}ImageEverette Frstalis/Cyber Frost~Criminal~15~A-Gender~Pansexual~color=#4080FF💎

CookieFluffyFlareon}ImageCoco~Citizen~13~Female~Asexual~color=#BF8080

Espey}ImageZara~Criminal~18~Female~Straight~color=#E4645E

BlackKitsune}ImageSerra/Ghost Angel~Criminal~16~Female~Lesbian~color=#80BFFF💎

BlackKitsune}ImageDerinat/Shadow Doctor~Criminal~14-ish~Male~Bisexual but leaning towards females~color=#201C18Dont kill me please

Lovers In Disguise
}{ = They like eachother
{ = She likes him/her
} = He likes her/him

Indiana } { Century

Remember { Bismah

Chris } Mason

Whisper { Chelsea

Derinat } Miniri
Last edited by Mystic_Kitsune_Child on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:54 am, edited 17 times in total.
💜SS💜✨S-LN✨🌹RR🌹💎ND💎🎃DH🍀😇DB😈DTDH/ICImage

ImageThanks CookieFluffyFlareon! (My sig's is in need of major editing,I'll get around to it one day.HopefullyProbably not.)
Mystic_Kitsune_Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💎Dear Nuclear Diamond💎#ACCEPTING!

Postby Sombra Main » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:45 am

Picture}Image
Name} Basimah
Age} 15
Sexuality} Heteroflexible
Gender} Female
Personality} Always extremely happy, smiling all the time, outgoing and has many friends, often very subtle about her crushes but ends up being a complete doofus when she tries to tell them she "likes" them, can be very unladylike at times (for example: farting, burping, laughing at gross jokes and/or making them,) often eats baklava for lunch.
Have they been a victim to a criminal but escaped?} Nearly, she ran away before they could get close to her.
Crush} Remember
Friends} P much everyone
Likes} Baklava, actual lava, science, the nerds (although she wouldn't say that in front of her popular friends,) strings, playing the cello, childish people
Dislikes} Kids who act oh-so-mature, having fun ruined, horror movies, and Apple products.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture}Image
Name} Indiana
Criminal name} Ricasso
Age} 16 1/2
Sexuality} Straight
Gender} Male
Personality} He's very patient, has a taste for the outdoors, cheerful, thick skinned, isn't offended or hurt easily, makes friends easily and doesn't care when his friends batter him with random objects, he's used to it. He rides his horse everywhere and rarely takes his sword to school. It's a real sword.
What did they do to become a criminal?} He defended his family with his sword, but it ended up being murder, and sent him on the run. He never wanted to be a criminal, or kill anyone.
Crush} Century #Cendiana
Friends} He used to have a lot of friends, he's a likable and personable guy, but now that he's been on the run, he doesn't have many friends.
Likes} The outdoors, happy people, cheering people up, riding his horse, doing bird calls to see if the birds respond, geodes, pokemon, but only in card game form, clean places, swords, fruit, animals, and warmth.
Dislikes} Anyone who makes other people feel bad, tornadoes (he has a fear of them,) Tornadus the pokemon (his thinking: why would they make a pokemon from something so terrifying?!,) flirty people, dirty things, and doritos (don't ask why. Okay maybe it was because some of his friends smeared the cheese from doritos all over him then left crumbs everywhere)
Last edited by Sombra Main on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I love my b <3

Error 404: biography not found

ImageImageImage
Link to my S/O's DA, they do a lot of digital art, but more recently have gotten into traditional again.http://fluffydisorder.deviantart.com/

A parnata I got from Mystic who I named Dee: Image
Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:58 am

JustBorn™Kid wrote:I am a hunted who plays in the light}
Picture}Image
Name} Basimah
Age} 15
Gender} Female
Personality} Always extremely happy, smiling all the time, outgoing and has many friends, often very subtle about her crushes but ends up being a complete doofus when she tries to tell them she "likes" them, can be very unladylike at times (for example: farting, burping, laughing at gross jokes and/or making them,) often eats baklava for lunch.
Have they been a victim to a criminal but escaped?} Nearly, she ran away before they could get close to her.
Crush} Tbd
Friends} P much everyone
Likes} Baklava, actual lava, science, the nerds (although she wouldn't say that in front of her popular friends,) strings, playing the cello, childish people
Dislikes} Kids who act oh-so-mature, having fun ruined, horror movies, and Apple products.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture}Image
Name} Indiana
Criminal name} Gleam
Age} 16 1/2
Gender} Male
Personality} He's very patient, has a taste for the outdoors, cheerful, thick skinned, isn't offended or hurt easily, makes friends easily and doesn't care when his friends batter him with random objects, he's used to it. He rides his horse everywhere and rarely takes his sword to school. It's a real sword.
What did they do to become a criminal?} He defended his family with his sword, but it ended up being murder, and sent him on the run. He never wanted to be a criminal, or kill anyone.
Crush} If Century enters, her. If not... tbd
Friends} He used to have a lot of friends, he's a likable and personable guy, but now that he's been on the run, he doesn't have many friends.
Likes} The outdoors, happy people, cheering people up, riding his horse, doing bird calls to see if the birds respond, geodes, pokemon, but only in card game form, clean places, swords, fruit, animals, and warmth.
Dislikes} Anyone who makes other people feel bad, tornadoes (he has a fear of them,) Tornadus the pokemon (his thinking: why would they make a pokemon from something so terrifying?!,) flirty people, dirty things, and doritos (don't ask why. Okay maybe it was because some of his friends smeared the cheese from doritos all over him then left crumbs everywhere)

Both accepted!
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sombra Main » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:59 am

Autumn~breeze wrote:
JustBorn™Kid wrote:I am a hunted who plays in the light}
Picture}Image
Name} Basimah
Age} 15
Gender} Female
Crush} Tbd
Friends} P much everyone
Picture}Image
Name} Indiana
Criminal name} Gleam
Age} 16 1/2
Gender} Male
Crush} If Century enters, her. If not... tbd

Both accepted!

Ayyyyyye ty ty
I love my b <3

ImageImageImage
Link to my S/O's DA, they do a lot of digital art, but more recently have gotten into traditional again.http://fluffydisorder.deviantart.com/

Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Nitroglycerin_ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:21 pm

Picture}
Name}Sephra
Criminal name}Shadow
Age}16
Gender}Female
Sexuality}Straight
Personality}Creepy,Scary,Sarcastic
What did they do to become a criminal?}Murder,stealing,Murder,Murder,Giving people death potions
Crush}You Pick
Friends}You pick
Likes}potions,demons,shadow,darkness,nightcore
Dislikes}happy-go-lucky,light,angels
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture}
Name}Century
Age}16
Gender}female
Sexuality}Bisexual
Personality}(super)shy,nature/animal loving
Have they been a victim to a criminal but escaped?}Yes
Crush}IndianaCendiana for life
Friends}animals,(you pick)
Likes}her animals,any animals,nature,being outdoors,reading
Dislikes}partner work,criminals,Rude people
Other}she always has a least one animal by her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture}
Name}Remember
Age}16
Gender}Male
Sexuality}Bisexual
Personality}Outgoing,Flirty(when single),Overprotective and loyal
Have they been a victim to a criminal but escaped?}Nope
Crush}You pick
Friends}you pick
Likes}Fighting criminals,his sword,sports
Dislikes}books,criminals,brussel sprots
Other}Wont let his sister(century) talk to boys especially criminal boys;He is a bounty hunter,his target right now is Ricasso(aka indiana) :twisted:
Picture}
Name}Flare
Age}16
Gender}Female
Sexuality}Bisexual
Personality}Mysterious
Have they been a victim to a criminal but escaped?}Yes
Crush}You pick
Friends}you pick
Likes}her mask,her cat,fantasy books,FIRE
Dislikes}criminals,non-fiction books,history,coldness,ice
Other}She does not take her mask off(until later if you wanther mask cover a giant red scar from her being attacked by a criminal),Her cat is always by her side
Last edited by _Nitroglycerin_ on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
Nitro - They/Them - Toyhouse
ImageImage
_Nitroglycerin_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sombra Main » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 pm

TigresstheDemon wrote:Res for my characters too tired rn

Ok lmao
I love my b <3

ImageImageImage

Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Picture} Image
Name} Mason
Criminal name} Bright Eyes
Age} 17
Gender} Male
Personality} Mason is, for the most part, a very typical street criminal. He gets in fights, harasses popular kids, and has a reputation for being someone you wouldn't wanna fight. On the other hand, however, he's also a rather brother-like figure to his friends. Almost like a mom-friend without the emotional support. He might not be able to fix your feels perfectly but he'll make sure that they don't get messed with again. That's not to say he doesn't need some friends though, his irritable nature makes it easy to blame him for any violent affairs and he enjoys having friends stick up for him. He's literally always tired until (A) he thinks a fight is imminent, or (B) he sees an ally in trouble. Mason follows about 3 rules and one of them is to stick up for what he believes is morally right.
What did they do to become a criminal?} Unfortunately, he was born into a poor family, and he had to get creative to make money. He ended up betting on fights, and subsequently became one of the fighters himself. Because of his protective nature he has given out a few bruises outside of the ring, leading to him having a criminal record. He's also stolen food and clothes.
Crush} TBD (will notify if he gets one)
Friends} Destiny, Whisper, and Indiana.
Likes} Fighting/ working out, french fries, having actual conversations with his friends, revenge, his goggles.
Dislikes} Other's being picked on, people trying to take advantage of him, losing a fight, wet fur.
Last edited by DragonCave on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets