Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who is your favorite character?

Svet!
10%
Cynthia!
40%
Nice job on this book!
10%
MEMES.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Pluc

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Oh, how embarrassing
It would RUIN her REPUTATION
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:48 pm

(RUIN IT, RANGER!!)

It was the middle of the night.
Cynthia's big, bloodshot eyes stared into the horizon as she put more and more water on her neck. Why wasn't it sun-up yet? Why couldn't there be a lake nearby? She growled curses under her breath, frustrated and tired. Freeze-Boy was fast asleep next to her, talking quietly as he slumbered. Oh, the female could not describe how jealous of him she was right now. So what if he was probably writhing in loud, terrible pain as his fears flashed before his very eyes? At least he gets to sleep, the lucky dog! With a annoyed exhale, she cleared her throat for a brief moment.
I can't sit around anymore like this, It's getting way too boring. I have to get up and walk around, or else I'll fall asleep and DIE. Literally. Cynthia decided, beginning to get up. Before she could move around, something beneath her grabbed her ankle. A cold shiver ran up her spine, what was attacking her all of a sudden? Was it an enemy, which had sneaked next to her?
"The cold is closing in!!! AAAAAAGH!!!" Freeze-Boy shrilled, clenching the Radiant Once's foot with a strong grip.
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!??! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FRICK-FRAKITY-SALAMI-STAKITY COLD, YOU PIECE OF ROTTEN SALMON!!" Cynthia shouted even louder and higher-pitched then the man, shaking her foot free and kicking her "friend" right in the neck. "The blizzard closing in, throttling me with it severe, freezing punch! Woe, it has my neck! I am surely done for!! WAAAGH!!" he responded, flopping his arms bout in some sort of....self-defensive way? There was no way that those noodle arm "punches" could be seen as self defense. "Ugh!" the female fumed. Now in a steaming hot mood of "I need to hit something", she rushed away from the poisoned victim. "You're on your own for now, Ice-Jerk! I need a break!" she called before getting out of his hearing range. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, slouching in a mad position. "Stupid people..." she grumbled aloud, "I know I need to protect them and all, but some people just need to be punched!" she exclaimed, snorting. "I can't believe I haven't found Svet yet...I can't believe I'm stuck with this healing job with a man out of his wits!" Cynthia was absolutely reaching her limits of patience. She wanted to kill Svet, go home, and eat a mango.
But instead, all she had was no Svet, no home, and worst of all, no mangoes.
Svet.
The mayors head was throbbing so much.
Everything was dark, and all he could hear was the distant sound of muffled screams. He could feel the blood trickling down his head and mouth as the shrieks continued.
Am I dead? his mind echoed, bouncing off of the dark walls and coming back with the same question. What was this, the afterlife? Or was he still alive, but being born as something else? He wasn't one to be Religious, or what happened after you die...but now, he h to ask. Now, there was no other choice but to try and listen, and hope. Hope for the hero he imagined long ago. Was it long ago, though? It sure felt like it. How long has the leader been asleep?
The sound of eerie cackling broke through the sound barrier of his mind, slowly growing louder. And louder. He tried to cover his ears, but his body gave no avail. He was stuck in his crippled position, where his limbs were as heavy as stones.
"Let's see what you're really made of, meat." Svet's voice whispered, but the dragon was nowhere to be found. The man was starting to panic, what was this? What on Earth was happening? His heartbeat quickened as he urged his head to look behind him, but all he saw was darkness. This was getting freaky. Where was the dragoness??
He felt something bash him right in the wound in his head with a deadly, sharp pain. He whirled back, and yet, he was still not moving. This was so strange, like a dream that you couldn't wake up from. The ones where no matter how much you strained your eyes, they stayed shut. Was this what was happening, and why was it? The laughter kept on, but not only was it growing louder now,
it was coming closer.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:20 pm

AAHH THE HORROR!!
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uni Mustache » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Squeee!
Please write more!
ImagexImagexImage
Uni Mustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:51 am

(*Notices that more then one person has commented
Captain Plucky is so giddy and happy now*)
Svet

A rush of cold air swept past the Mayor, taking a bit of his confidence and hopes with it. Images of "it will be okay" that were with him before slowly crept away, fading into the internal night.
"Hello?" he managed to force out. His voice was a quiet word, yet it carried through the dark chasms just like Svet's loud laughter. Suddenly, the two sound met. They clashed and fought, mixing into one, harmonious chuckle.
"Hello." His head responded in a low, terrifying chortle. Another blinding blow was given to his forehead, and the leader screamed in a muffled howl of terror. It felt like his face was going to be slit in two, like his whole body was going to collapse at any second.
And yet, something was still holding him up. Something was still keeping him in place, like some wooden toy doll. A shiver ran up his spine, as a unknown force urged him to look behind. He turned his head, mouth gaping at what was in store. It was his wife, her pale face shining like a star in this horrible black slate of a place. "P-Patricia! Help me!" he exclaimed, shaking. He tried to outstretch him arms so he could hold the one he loved, but It just wouldn't happen.
"M...ark..." she mumbled in a blank, emotionless tone. Her eyes were glazed over with a stale, un-explainable feeling. It was like Mark, The Mayor, was staring at a totally different person. But, he loved her more then anything else, it didn't matter how strange she acted or if she ever changed. The leader loved her, and always would. "What's wrong, Patty? Why are you acting like that??" He frowned, very concerned.
Then, the darkness behind Patrica shifted. Like the wall itself was moving, now surging with life and rippling power.
"You love her so much, don't you?" A familiar voice questioned, tut-tutting playfully. With no warning, red, bright eyes flashed behind his wife, shining with blood lust and mischief. "W-what are you doing?!" Mark was now completely fed up with not being able to move, and persisted on trying continuously. "Patrica, get away from that thing!" he shouted in a fearful, saddened manner. Svet laughed quietly, and began to grin. Her blood-red fangs smiled through the blackness, piercing the darkness with no effort. "If only you understood. If only any of you understood..." she growled, her grin faltering. "'Mark', when you love something..." Patricia's head moved upwards, as if she was anticipating the dragoness's next move and simply accepting it. A black line slashed through her white skin, red mixing with the venom. "All that person will do with that love is stab you in the back with it. Or should I say slice you in the neck, ha-ha-ha!" Svet finished as the human in front of her collapsed to the floor. "NO!" Mark shrieked, tears coming out of his eyes at a rapid pace. Patrica's body twitched for a moment, then stopped moving entirely. She was dead. "Aw, poor you." Svet said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Fine, go see her. You are allowed to move now." Svet snapped her fingers, and the sound of wing-beats echoed across Mark's mind.
At the moment the Queen of Fear left, the mayor felt as if chains had been broke. His body could now move, and his limbs felt as if they had blood rushing through them once more. "PATRICIA!" he yelled, wiping the water from his eyes and running to his wife. He knelled beside her, gasping and sobbing with grief. "Patricia..." Mark whimpered after a long moment of silence. His worst fears had come true.
Svet had done her job well, this was exactly what the venom was supposed to do.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:56 am

Aah Svet I hate you *rubs eyes and sobs like a tired one-year-old*

'Eeyy :D
Now, cousin, you need to read When Worlds Collide cx
O,O
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uni Mustache » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Awww so sad!

(And yes cuz I know)
ImagexImagexImage
Uni Mustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 pm

(Omigosh I'm so flattered that another user likes my books and comments even though they aren't talking to me It's just a nice feeling aaaah cx)
Cynthia

Cynthia drifted through the rubble and ruin, now deep in thought.
Now, let's see, If I attack Svet by throwing a water ball at her, then... Most of her mind was filled with battle tactics, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and all of the blood she had already seen. Her spirit, after such a roller coaster of two days, wasn't exactly in the fighting mood. I mean, she would fight if she needed to, but she simply didn't feel like it. This was really puzzling to her, honestly. Wasn't a warrior supposed to always feel like they could fight? For her whole life on Prospero, that's what it was like. Her heart was always filled with joy and ready to pin someone at the bottom of the ocean.
But Earth was so different, so full of failures and grief. Everyone seemed mad for someone, where at her home planet people were just always happy. Was it like this because of Svet, or has Earth always been so glum? Surely not. Surely, a whole species wouldn't be so rotten in their heart. They had to be this way because of the dragoness, she was positive. The dark clouds above her stayed grim and grey, but they did not give any rain. The sun was slowly rising, piercing the sky above with a piercing, bright light.
"Time to get back to Freeze-Boy." Cynthia told herself in a dismissive voice. Observing her surrounding, she noticed that she had actually traveled a long way away from where she dropped him off. She skipped off to return to him, wondering how she would carry him all the way to the next city. She had no idea how far away it was, so there was no telling how much the guy would have to tough it out and survive.
"Hey, wake up you big dork." she ordered when she arrived, shaking his shoulder. "Come on, Ice-Man, time to get up and suck it up!" she growled, nudging his body to roll over so he could face her. "What is-" she suddenly exhaled, backing away from him. His stiff, cold body had made it obvious why he wasn't getting up.
He was dead. As dead as a dolphin fighting a shark, the man had died from his wound. Upon closer inspection, Cynthia noticed with a shudder the deadliness of the venom. What if she was injected with that stuff? Would she even have a fighting chance after that? She honestly wasn't sure how to feel right now, she was so tired. Grief? Guilt? Anger? Feeling took effort, though; effort that she didn't have or care to have. With a defeated sigh, she stared at the bloody corpse. At least he died in his sleep. To her, that was a shameful way to go, but it was a painless one to say the least. He deserved that as a human being, she concluded. Cynthia wiped her eyes, shook her head for a little bit, and continued on her grim way.
She hoped the next city wouldn't be like this.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit