Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who is your favorite character?

Svet!
10%
Cynthia!
40%
Nice job on this book!
10%
MEMES.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Pluc

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:11 pm

:what: Oh no.
*hugs tummy and falls over laughing*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:52 pm

(Oh yes.)

Cynthia dashed into the streets, almost getting run over more than once. Or twice.
It was a busy day on the road, and The Radiant One wasn't helping. She laughed hysterically into the sky, raising one arm into the air; the other held her drink. Tears constantly streamed down her face, and her face was formed into an eternal, insanely happy smile. It was an unnatural grin, and she looked like some sort of robot.
"I'M THE QUEEN OF THE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!!!!" she screeched into the traffic, running straight towards a speeding car. Before she could be plowed, Cynthia jumped on the hood, ran on the car, and landed in the sidewalk. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'M THE MASTER OF THE METAL BEAST!!!" The shout rang through the air. Like a lions roar, all silenced to the cry. The pedestrians were looking at the water girl now, concerned and utterly bewildered. The female hugged her drink, taking another gulp. Her hazel eye went to a bright, static yellow, which seemed to be changing shades at a fast rate. Cynthia couldn't control her joints, or have them staying still. She began to run again, but in the direction she cam from.
She didn't notice. Or care, for that matter. All that mattered was enjoying the magic.
She felt amazing. Better then she had ever felt in her entire life. The female felt like she could defeat 5 Svet's at once. No, not just five. She could beat 50! 500! 5,000! 500,000! NO, WAY MORE! 5,000,000!
SHE FELT LIKE SHE COULD DEFEAT 5,000,000,000,000,000 SVET'S, FOR CORALS SAKE!!! Tears continued to pour like the rain, and Cynthia's face was covered with Latte and water. People were whispering behind her back, one with a phone to his ear. Our intrepid hero carried on carelessly, taking a sip for every 50 steps she made. Which, believe me, wasn't hard for her. "WAIT." she suddenly stopped, eyeing the area. "What the HECK. I HAVE ALREADY CONQUERED THIS PROVINCE!" Cynthia picked up a rock next to her, only to throw it down in a fit of her caffeine-filled frenzy. "I MUST GO BACK!" she went back her own way, singing a Prospero war song in her shouting episode of Pumpkin Spice. When she returned back to it, she put the straw to her mouth, ready to take another dose.
But, it was empty. She looked at the cup in disbelief, opening the lid and expecting to find more. Still empty, In a panic, she raised it over her mouth to get some more. But none came out. She was out, and that was just the facts. Her hand shook the cup violently, and the tears ceased to stream. Her yellow eye went to a red, which burned brighter and brighter by the moment. "MY RATIONS! THEY ARE DEPLETED! HOWWWW?!?!" she whined loudly, her lip whimpering. She was so caught up in her grieving, she didn't notice the Policeman approach her.
"Excuse me, ma'am," he started, "We've had many complaints about you starting a bar fight and disturbing the peace. We're going to have to arrest you." He drew out his handcuffs, expecting no trouble. His friend, also a policeman, came up beside him to help restrain the girl. "Wut." she said. Suddenly, she started to see things. These two men weren't the police, they were...
Plunders! Bandits! Dirty, dirty thieves! they must have been the ones who stole her rations! Cynthia didn't run out after all! How dare they try and capture her now! "How DARETH thee try to push me down!" she declared boldly, "I shall punish you dirty lowlifes for such attempts against me, Queen of The Pumpkin Spice Latte!" she threw her cup on the floor, enraged. "Oh, boy, another one of these types." the officer sighed, getting out his taser. He shot it at Cynthia, but she dodged in the blink of an eye. Retaliating, she blinded the two by drenching them in water. "What the?!" he said in a gurgle, surprised. "FOR MY PUMPKIN SPICE KINGDOM! YAAAAAAAGH!" she grabbed the taser in the second officers belt, pulling the trigger without a second thought. the water, combined with the electricity form the weapon, knocking one of the law-enforcers out. The second one, well, he passed out from shock. (Huehuehuepunns) "Yes. Yes! YES!" Cynthia screamed, galloping off back to Starbucks. "TIME TO REGAIN MY GOODS!" she yanked on the door, but it would not open. It seemed like no one was inside. However, one employee came to the door, pointing at the "closed" sign. ""EH? WHAT?" Cynthia breathed, confused.
"We're closed! Now, shoo!" the person responded. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND." she confessed, scratching her head. "Ugh, we won't be serving any more drinks until tomorrow. Leave!" they elaborated, going back to cleaning up.
Closed...won't won't be serving any more drinks until tomorrow...WHAT.... Cynthia suddenly felt very, very sad. And tired. The caffine was wearing off slightly, and she felt emotionally drained. Her bright red eye turned to a deep, saddening, blue;tears continually streamed down her face once more. "Noooooo..." she sobbed, trudging off into the city. She stumbled into a spa, where no one tried to talk to her. They, honestly, had no idea what the female wanted. They were also asleep, so it's not like they cared about her anyways. Except for one person, but that girl seemed to stressed out on her computer to notice the wanderer. Cynthia was so tired at the time, that she passed out and fell into one of their water bowls for feet care. Hopefully, it hadn't been used.
Her dreams were blissful, where she actually did defeat 5,000,000,000,000,000 Svet's. A good dream, indeed.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:53 pm

EDIT: Image Image
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:32 pm

(Wooo)
Cynthia blinked a few times when she woke up, making a few bubbles from her mouth in the bowl. She stood up and gasped at the people around her. They were all practically motionless, only moving around in breathing motions.
Nooooo! These poor warriors! They must have attempted to fight Svet off, or something Noble like that! The female clutched her fist dramatically, her expression in a angry fish fish. Darn it all! If only I was able to assist, perhaps they would have survived! She paused for a moment, then put her hand in a pocket. She sighed, I suppose there's nothing else I can do. I am not doctor. Behave well in the warrior plane, my fellow fighters. Forgive me for my absence in the battle. Cynthia trudged off, wandering the city once again. the cool, fall air played with her air, making it go over her head and right in her eyesight. Ah, the joys of long, flowing hair in the wind. She hated the wind, though, it was so dry and choking to her. Why couldn't it rain, instead? Speaking of rain, how was everyone back at Prospero doing? Did they miss her? Were they worrying about her? Or did they feel happy that she was gone? To be honest, the last one was pretty far out there. Everyone on her planet loved her! Why on the sea would they fake it for that long? Anyways, that's enough questions for right now. A few leaves fell on her as she walked under a large tree, which she was oblivious to completely. As she continued, the city started to stop, and the path of the Metal beasts became larger and larger. More paths for them became apparent, and the monsters appeared to be in a massive herd, running as one. Cynthia smiled, the animals reminded her of Aura. She hoped that poor cat was doing okay. After all, she was probably the water warriors biggest fan. When she thought about it, that winged cat probably missed her a lot. With a jump to psyche herself up, the Queen of the Pumpkin Spice Latte smiled. No time for homesickness, she had a dragon to vanquish! She stayed off of the metal monsters road, and kept on going.
Svet

One man, one dragon, one building, and a thousand people ooo-ing and aah-ing at the dramatic, tense scene. The man stood his ground on the top of the tower, staring Svet down. The queen of fear gazed back at him, staring into his very soul.
"I smell so much fear in you. I can sense your weakness, your feeble mind. Do tell, what on this planet has given you the courage to meet me here? Do look death and destruction straight in it's red eyes?" she hissed in a tone seething with confidence as she licked her lips.
"I have come," he gulped, "To bargain. Please, these are my citizens. I will give you anything for you to let them go. My wealth, my life, anything." the mayor begged quietly, stuttering on his words. He pictured himself being brave and impressive in front of the dragon, but all of those ideas have long since been extinguished. He now shrank before Svet.
"You want to bargain for these lives? Do you really care for them so much?" the dragoness slit her eyes, raising her head and towering over the opposer even more. "You should really stop caring about people, meat. No matter how much you love them, no matter how much you care-" she snatched the person into a paw, putting him close to her face. "They will always, always betray you. Accuse you of doing something wrong. Blame you for something that wasn't your fault and condemn you to spend your life in a rotting prison of cold, hard metal!" she snarled standing up from her place that she once lied down. The mayor struggled against the dragon, but to no avail. She was simply too strong. "Do you REALLY think I want to bargain, when I can just take your people, wealth, and life at anytime I please?! No deal. This city will be destroyed, and there's nothing you can do about it!" Svet chortled madly, the laugh ringing throughout the entire land. All of the people below fell silent, staring into the sky to see what would happen next.
Suddenly, a gunshot sounded through the area. A bullet shell bounced off of Svet's scales, falling onto the skyscrapers floor. She was quiet for a moment. "...Was that supposed to do something other then anger me?" she whispered to herself, now agitated. Then, many other gunshots made their way to the peoples ears and the dragoness's body. None at all injured her in the slightest. But they did offended her very much so. "So pitiful. I can't believe these soon to be backstabbers are trying to protect you, if I'm reading this right." she smirked, putting her eyes on the mayor once again. He tried to talk, to tell her how he could give her anything as long as he was let go; but her grip wouldn't allow it. He could barely breathe, let alone try and speak. All he could do...was watch as Svet slowly raised her other hand, keeping eye contact, and slashed at his face.
His head began to whirl. The mayor's eyesight became a pulsating, aggravating red that slowly, painfully, turned into a black. Before he closed his eyes, he felt his body crash near the dragons feet. He could hear the screams or terror and fear, the cries of grief and anger. If only he could have prevented this. If only he had tried harder.
If only there was a hero to stop this horrible monster that now plagued his land.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Enter the Queen of Pumpkin Spice Latte!! *dramatic music as Cynthia's cape billows in the wind*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:27 pm

(*And the crowd [all the animals and citizens of prospero] is going WILD!!
"AAAAH!!! AHHH"!!!*)

"Doop-e-doop-e-doo, Svet, I'm coming for yoou." Cynthia sang, skipping in the vast lands. In the distance, it seems like a city was coming up. She was thankful, it had been a long walk since the last place she stopped at. Right now, she could use another nap. And another pumpkin spice Latte. Especially the Latte part. She was in high spirits, and was humming war songs all day long. "By my breath and blood, my enemies lands will flood. By my tears and grief, I will make others suffering brief! I am a WARRIOR! Ah-ha-ha!" she laughed deeply, grinning. Her skipping turned into a sprint, she was just so excited! She was ready to get into a fight with Svet, right here, right now! "I'm coming for you, you bag of scales and stupidity!" she exclaimed, approaching the town fast. Her eye had become yellow, she was so giddy. When she arrived,
everything was rubble.
Cynthia closed her eyes, rubbing them thoroughly. She must have mistaken the picture for something else, somehow. She opened them, more rubble. Everything was rock. The sky above had become cloudy, the wind whispering tales of death and destruction.
"Doon't gooo...fair ooone...terrible things have happened....." she resisted the wishes of the air, and forced her feet to continue on. Her mouth was gaping from sudden shock, her eye became gray and grim. It was all literally just pebbles. Only a small echo remained, which was carried by the weather and the weather alone. After it subsided, it wouldn't have any story left. It was really depressing, to be honest. The water girl jumped over massive debris, looking down at what lied under her.
Wait a second, is something popping out of that rock...? She hurried to it, inspecting the stone. Yes, there was something under it. Curious, the female pushed the rock over as much as she could. Gazing at the thing briefly, she immediately looked away.
It was a body. A cold, lifeless body, with a face eternally portrayed in true, menacing terror. Cynthia thought she would be fine with the sight of a body. But now, seeing one in it's twisted, completely limp state, she found it uncontrollably sickening and overwhelming. She jumped away from the corpse, feeling nauseous. She attempted to get her mind off of it, and distract herself with the things around her.
There was only more bodies. Her eye went to a green and white, she was so disgusted and startled. Bodies of all ages, gender, and size littered the area. All dead, and just as lifeless as the first one the girl saw.
"Leave....warrior....this place only hooolds more misssery...." the wind urged again, Svet...is SHE the one who did all of this? Did she reduce this probably fine city to this??? Cynthia was not aware that the dragoness was this powerful or destructive. Or, was this someone else's doing? She had no idea. Biting her lip, she puffed her chest out. Her, afraid? There was no way! She had to be strong. Cynthia had to surpress these looming feelings of dread, and continue on! No one could beat her! Svet would die by her hands!
...Wouldn't she?

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:06 am

Ooooo
Things just took a dark turn
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:31 pm

(Dark, indeed.)

Cynthia traversed through the acclaimed forbidden land, shutting put the winds' cries of woe. The space around her seemed to be cluttered and claustrophobic, and it shrank by the moment. The world was closing in, and for once, she began to understand how serious her job was.
Just look at what Svet's done to this spot alone. If I let this happen, if I don't stop it.... She sighed, feeling stressed and lonely and all-around not well. The female started to imagine the future, and what would become of this place if she lost. Most likely, only the choice, best places would remain in choice, beautiful condition. The others "unattractive" areas would be just like thing. Obliterated to the very ground. Now, she knew why her leader and everyone was always on her back about training and the prophecy. Why they were so persistent as to her becoming stronger and stronger, taking almost no breaks.
How old was Svet? More than 400, right? And look at Cynthia, she was just 16. It almost seemed unfair, just by looking at age. The dragoness was bigger, had a deadly venom in her talons and horribly deformed tail, and the strength of a thousand water warriors. Maybe even more. What sort of chance did her, the tiny human, stand? Just because she could shoot water out her hands doesn't mean it was a dragon killing power. Even if it did make Svet's scales melt, that a lot of body to hit and burn. Then again, I suppose that's a good thing. Cynthia won't have trouble aiming at the dragon, at least. In the distance, the female saw something crawling. With a low growl to herself, she begrudgingly went over to it.
She never thought she'd say this, but she really didn't feel like fighting right now. Perhaps this was the day her ocean inside of her took over, usurping the fire in her heart. It sure felt that way. Her insides were being drenched with doubts and hopelessness, noticing that this was perhaps a fools fight. Her heart was trying so hard to defeat it, to keep on going. Alas, perhaps that was a fools fight as well. At this point, she had no clue. This place was just so foreign, and Cynthia was starting to miss Aura. Homesickness began to settle in as she approached the thing, but she tried to ignore it.
"Hello? What are you?" the Queen of Pumpkin Spice Lattes called, keeping a distance.
"So cold...it's all endless frost..." the thing mumbled back weakly in a human voice. "Huh? You're cold? I guess it's kind of chilly out...do you need a coat, or something?" the female replied, sensing something wrong. "I can hear another voice in the air. Please, I don't want to be cold anymore, I don't want to freeze to death!" they cried, breaking into a helpless sob. Cynthia picked the person up, inspecting them. "Agh! The ice grabbing me with it's brittle, sharp arms! No, I do not want to be taken yet!!" the man wept. The water warrior checked the person out up and down with slit eyes, trying to find the problem. She took a sharp breath in, seeing the problem. There was a unholy, huge gash under his heart. The wounds was throbbing, seeping out a black, disgusting mush of some kind. The black stuff was traveling in all of his veins; and you could even see that his heart had become dark as night. "By the sea of Prospero, I did not know Svet's venom could do such things!" Cynthia exclaimed. She couldn't imagine how the person felt right now. "It's so, so cold. Someone, please make the icy depths cease. Please oh please, it's too much for me to take..." he sniveled, tears daintily resting on his cheeks and neck. The girls lip whimpered, her sympathy great. "Sssh, it's going to be fine." she choked, brandishing a smile full of sadness. Why was it so hard to fake being happy right now? "The frost won't take you, it never will." she assured, assuming that this person was afraid of freezing to death. "I'll keep you safe," she sniffed, bringing him closer, "I promise to the whole Earth, right here right now, I'll keep all of you safe!!" a few drops fell to the floor, and they weren't the mans. She now knew why she was fighting. Why the prophecy chose her. It was because she could protect people. Because her powers would safe and defend the innocent.
So protect and defend the people, she would do.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:01 pm

GOOO CYNTHIA!!! Image Image
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:28 pm

[Cynthia:ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ]

Cynthia was no doctor.
So, in truth, she had no clue as to what do to with the man. Would wrapping it in cloth and letting it heal on it's own be enough? Did he need medicine? Some special, old spell by a city wizard? And, did these people even have wizards? Earth was so much different from Prospero. She didn't know where to start.
"How long have you been here, anyway?" the girl asked, setting the wounded, fearful person down.
"How long? I've been stuck in this snowy wasteland forever. I've never known anything else." he whispered in a wistful, hoarse way. Cynthia rolled her eyes. This guy must've gotten a pretty big dose of venom to be this loopy. She picked up one of his arms, noting the veins. It was like this throughout his body, which puzzled her. Why did it go in the bloodstream? And so much, as well? There was so many questions she had, and Cynthia was very much so willing to get them from Svet by beating her up first. Or, if she was just able to pummel her and not get answers, she would still be fine with it. Right now, however, her priority was to get this poor victim to safety. Also, if she found others, that would be good, too.
While I doubt that there are people still alive, I should check. After all, you never know.
So the Queen of Pumpkin Spice Lattes scavenged the large sum of land, turning over as many stones as possible. At the end of the day, all she found were more corpses. At least looking at them all day made her feel better about seeing them. The first time spotting one was certainly the worst. But now, that was over, and it was time to find some food. Cynthia was starving, and she assumed her new friend was, too.
Her hunting session was a total failure. There was almost nothing around, except for crushed, mushy food that had rocks inside of it. While it didn't look appetizing, she had no other options for food. "Hey. Freeze-Boy. I got you something....edible." she sat down, patting the guy on the back. "Food? In this place? But-" "Just shut up about the stupid icy wasteland. It's not even real, okay??" her hunger had made Cynthia very annoyed, and she had had enough of hearing about some fantasy. "Here. Eat, you black-veined dummy." the female took a handful of food and crammed it into Freeze-Boy's mouth. He protested for a short moment, but then began to chew. "See? It's fine. You're going to get better, I'm sure of it." she started to eat as ell, monitoring the person's movements to make sure he wouldn't spazz out or something. As the sun set, she brought a few torn rags for warmth, and got ready for the night. With the morning weather being as cold as it was, she had no doubts that tonight would be freezing. She coughed, her throat was a little scratchy all of a sudden. She dabbed a few drops of milk on her gills, hoping that would last her. Honestly, the female was worried about sleeping. She could only survive 17 hours on land, and she hadn't taken a dip in a lake or anything like that today. She might need to stay up and keep her gills hydrated, just so she wouldn't die in her sleep.
Oh, how embarrassing that would be.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------