Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who is your favorite character?

Svet!
10%
Cynthia!
40%
Nice job on this book!
10%
MEMES.
40%

Total votes : 10

Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Authors Note: First and foremost,
Hi. I hope that, whoever you are, that you are having a fantastic day. If not, keep your chin up. I am sure that today will be SO much better.
Now, to business.
I'm making this, to clear a few things up.
Svet, is maybe a name you have heard before in some Role Plays of mine. She is a dragon, who is bent on ruling mankind and making it her toy. I have made her a character in so many places on this Role-playing part of the site. But I feel like I should show her real story. Not one where she's a side villain. I feel like this will also clear up what is canon to her character, and what is not.
That was just to clear stuff up. So, um, yeah. Next post, I'll start the story. Hooray!

Too long; Didn't read: IMMA TEACH YA'LL BOUT SVET HOMIIIIIES
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Pluc

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:02 pm

pooop"Ooh," Svet moaned, shifting uncomfortably in the chains that bound her. She was hidden well In the darkness around her, her scales matching it perfectly. She decided to try at the chains one more time today, then save her strength for tomorrow's hopeless effort. As she jerked at the chains who-knows how thick, she snorted in disgust.
pooop"Curse those who made this..." she said in a raspy, dry voice. Suddenly her ears perked, was that...footsteps she heard? Smoke stopped pouring out of her snout as she strained to hear more. But, then again, she was probably imagining things again. If you've been locked up in chains for 400 years, your brain would normally try to comfort you by making you hear fake footsteps.
pooopIt never comforted her, though. Actually, it did quite the opposite, making all her hopes go down the drain even more rapidly. But these footsteps seemed more real, more full of life and sound. If anything is coming down here...
Now she was sure she was hearing more than the footsteps, they had to be real. And they were. Soon Svet saw a torch-like light, coming closer by the second. Svet started to wheeze and gasp, as if near death. Hopefully, the humans that were coming would be stupid enough to think that she was a dying animal in need of help. "Aaagh, ouch." she began, then shifted her weight in a pitiful way. She also closed her eyes, so they wouldn't see how they were completely red.
pooop"Did you hear something?" a not-so-far away voice said.
pooop"Hmm, yeah, I think so. Should we check it out?" the other voice said, "Of course! Someone might be hurt." the footsteps became rapid, and louder by the second. Svet tried her best not to smile.
pooopAt last! If this worked, she would finally be free! "Oh, ack," she coughed, "S-someone, is anyone th-there?" she called. "Yeah, don't worry. We'll help you!" the voice said loudly. Svet held her breath as the flashlight was held above her. "A-a dragon? But dragons don't exist!" one said, the other man slapping his head. "Well, apparently they do! You can't act right all of the time anymore, and you owe me five bucks!" he snickered. "C-could you p-please free me?" Svet said weakly in her still dry, broken voice. "How can we trust you?" he said, "Yeah, you look pretty evil." the other added, a skeptical look on his face. Svet tightened her eyes, worried that the eerie glow coming from them eyes was leaking out of her eyelids again. "I'm not evil," she objected, "A very...evil man cast a spell on me. That's why I look this way. Then he killed my whole family." Svet stated sadly, trying to cry, or at least sound like she would. The two men looked at each other (to Svet's curiosity) "I think we should do it, Mark. This poor thing has suffered enough." he mumbled. "Baxter, you don't really believe that. Do you?" Mark questioned, pointing at Svet. pooop"That...thing is just trying to deceive you. I don't want to risk it." he said. "I don't care what you think." Baxter said aggressively. "This is a real dragon, and even though were friends, I'm freeing it; whether you like it or not."
pooop"In that case, I'm leaving." Mark said as he exited the cave room quickly, not wanting any part of the animal. Baxter looked down pitifully at Svet, she then coughed in a sick-like way just to make sure she still seemed weak. "Now," Baxter patted Svet's side, "How can I free you?"
pooopOh, blast it. Svet started to get nervous, "I-I Don't know." she blurted out truthfully. It had been so long, Svet had completely given up on looking for something to set her free. Baxter chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll look around. You just try and save your strength, okay?"
"That...I will do." Svet mumbled to herself, chuckling softly. She opened her eyes to look at her tail.
pooopHer tail looked like it was covered in very slick, shiny oil. It looked even more so whenever some of the "venom" would drip from it.
pooopNow, when he frees me, should I use my venom, or just kill him? I AM pretty hungry... her stomach growled in agreement to this notion. Svet watched Baxter look around the walls for something to free her from the chains.
pooop"There!" he exclaimed suddenly after a very long silence. "I think this is it!" Afterwards, Svet heard a big, inexpiable sound and churning chains.
pooopAbruptly, her arms and legs felt more loose, being able to tighten and ripple with power as they once did. Then she stood up, a little wobbling for balance at first. Yet, once she was able to stand comfortably, she smiled cruelly at the human in the dark. "How absolutely charming, thank you." she cooed. Baxter came out of the darkness and picked his flashlight up. pooop"Oh, don't thank me yet." he said, trying to match the eerie edge in Svet's smile.
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 am

(It's going to be so fun, writing a story like this where the villain is a main character.
I mean, not that they normally aren't,
but yeah.)

pooop"I didn't free you to let you go. Imagine what people would pay me if I gave you over to some sort of secret collector. Or maybe even someone in the government, if they wanted to use you as a war weapon. So, sad to say, you aren't going anywhere." Baxter approached her, something metal glinting in his free hand. Svet didn't recognize the gun, but knew his intentions. "Sorry to disappoint you," the man said sarcastically as he got into the range of Svet's long tail. The dragoness continued to smile, except this time she showed her sharp, blood-red teeth.
pooop"I don't think you'll be quite pleased with me." she whispered. Then, without any warning, she launched into the air, then threw her tail down at him. About a little under half of her tail was the horrible edgy, horn-like spike with the "venom" inside it. Except now, you see what it was made to do, injecting someone with a horrible sound. Svet's attack stung Baxter right in the muddle of his stomach, her large tail seeming able and willing to swallow him whole. The female dug her tail deep into his abdomen, then quickly pulled it out in an intentionally jarring, jerking motion. Svet landed to the ground with a loud thump afterwards, and started slowly towards him. "I want to thank you," she began, her wings feeling sore and strange. It was weird to move so freely after so many long years stuck generally the same position.
pooop"For 400 years, I haven't smelled fear. I haven't tasted tender, warm meat." Taking a deep, long breath, she sat down and observed Baxter. "The wound won't kill you first, by the way." she added calmly, "It's my venom you need worry about." She came up and grabbed him by the throat: observing his reaction with a piercing stare. "No, p-please! Stop!" he screamed, terrified. His eyes were wide with pain and inexplicable horrow. Svet smiled, pleased. "I see my venom hasn't changed. How pleasant." she noted dully, smirking. "I'm begging you! Make it stop!" he repeated desperately, sweating while bleeding profusely from the wound. "What do you fear most? Tell me, and maybe I'll give you the antidote." Svet said calmly and patiently. Baxter looked at the dragon as best he could, now shivering. "I-I used to fear the dark, but now that all g-gone. Now I fear you the most. Oh, please leave me alone! Please leave me be! I'll never bother you again!" He hopelessly struggled and wriggled against her steel grip. Svet released him, then got up on her hind legs and spread her large wings that just about took up all of the cave. "Excellent. Now I won't have you suffer. All I needed to know is that my venom still works." she stepped back down on her fours and counted her talons (which also have venom in them, mind you.)
pooop"Now," she tut-tutted "I don't actually have an antidote, no one knows what it is. But, the fear does wear off in time, about 10 years; considering your reaction. So, why don't you go on and have a nice run? I'd love to see how long you last before the wound kills you." she suggested. As she looked at Baxter again, she only saw that he was still shaking; almost like that's all he knew how to do. His face was tightened with agony, helpless tears streaming down his cheeks. "Hmph. 10 years, that was certainly overestimating you. I'm positive you can't even last five minutes, considering you're still groveling." A puff of black, seaweed like smoke came out of her nostrils. "Maybe I shouldn't have suggested you go. Because I actually want you out of here--NOW." She shouted, Baxter beginning to lie on the floor. The man closed his eyes, breathing out one last time.
pooop"Oh." Svet squinted, poking the bloody body.
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:35 pm

(So, I have actually already started on this story before I made this thread.
It's so weird, because I had a different writing style then, but I have another style now.
So, now that I'm copying by book and pasting it on here, waiting until I can take over again; [take over myself??] I'm just judging my past self really hard.)

pooop"Miserable humans..." Svet mumbled, her chest alight with loathing. "They were the one's who put me here. They were the one's who stopped my plan. Well, guess what." she hissed, as gliding out of the cave. Her joints were painful and weak from the chains abusing them. However, the more she flew, the more the pain went away. The more power she felt return, rippling through her veins like poison through a victim.
pooopThe area around her was full of life. Lush, green trees were splattered and splayed lazily across the grassy earth. Countless wild animals roamed the planes, the singing of birds rivaling the loud buzzing of bees and bugs. The sun was bright and hot, the lake nearby bubbling and babbling as the stream continued to flow. Yet, even with this untouched spot of nature, it was very obvious that there was civilization. In the horizon, especially as Svet continued to fly; small villages were easy to spot. The dragoness spat at the ground, snorting.
pooop"I'm free now. And this time, I'll have you so terrified of me, you won't be able to breathe without looking behind your back!" she laughed triumphantly with a roar as she beat her wings. She examined the caves which she had just gotten out of. It seemed that there were multiple mouths and openings, where none of the animals dared to try and get into. Despite the shining sun, the inside of these caves were dark; almost as if the light couldn't pierce through the dark velvet of shadows. Svet turned her attention to the land below her, breathing in the fresh air. The female coughed. She wasn't used to such pure, crisp oxygen. Yet another menial thing that she would adjust to. "Hmm, I don't sense much fear here. Although, it's very obvious that the world's become rich with life." she mused, sniffing the air thoroughly. It was true that the dragoness could sense no terror, and that would need to change. "I'll simply have to go somewhere else. But first things first, I need a home." She looked down from where she came out of the cave, her wings finally producing an even beat. It seemed like her whole body was getting better, just by standing in the sun. Svet could practically feel her scales becoming thicker and more shiny. pooop"Actually, perhaps I should use this. While It has been my prison, it seems quite large. It would be perfect for storing human slaves and treasure. Besides, how thrillingly spiteful it would be to the people who chained me there. This prison will become my stronghold." She chuckled to herself, looking up to the sky. "Now, it is time to inspect this area. To see what enemies lie beside my fortress, to look and acknowledge who will feel my wrath. Humans are weak, so I do not think there will be much opposition. At least, not for very long." Svet flapped her wings to go higher, her large body beginning to gobble up the light blue and overcoming the light with darkness. With such clear skies, it was apparent that the dragoness was truly large and menacing in size and appearance.
pooopThat poor "Baxter" fellow... She thought as she enjoyed the stillness of the atmosphere. He was so nice to let me free, perhaps his family won't miss him too badly. Ah, it doesn't matter to me if they do, though. Svet stopped quickly as she saw a nice, medium sized village coming up. Perfect! This small town wouldn't have a chance to spread the word about my attack. The less people who know, the more chances I'll have for surprise visits. As she flew above the town, just out of eyes reach, she looked down at the people residing there.
pooopHow cute, how quaint. Time for my grand appearance! She thought with a smirk, closing her wings completely and to falling rapidly to the ground. She then unfolded them just in time to not plummet into the tallest and biggest shack. Svet took a big breath and let out her purple, poisonous sludge. Humans squeaked and scrabbled to get out of the way of its landing. The substance sizzled into the ground, beginning to overcome and burn the rock under it; creating a hole slowly. Svet then smelled the air deeply. She smelled fear, and that's just what she needed.
pooop"No one will believe you." she whispered, grinning.
pooopIt couldn't even be considered a fight. What Svet had just done was child's play.
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:17 am

(I will now continue to judge myself without mercy.
This is what my days have been filled to the brink of.
Hooray...?)
pooopSvet clawed at the sky playfully as she looked for another village. Thankfully, many of these communities seemed to be were tight-knit, and easy to find. Their white, identical houses were cute; the bricks on their roofs gave her such a satisfied feeling to crumble. The cobblestone walkways that were strewn across the village were so fun to step on. They even had small cement roads, and things not powered by fire. The small, metal vehicles were fun to watch run away. Although, Svet did not know that these things could contain people inside of them; she thought that they were just wild animals on their own. So, despite her efforts to keep her attacks condensed and mysterious, videos of the events circulated like wildfire. People who had experienced this tradgety were on the streets of nearby cities, begging the government to help.
pooop"I think we should get the military involved!" argued one of the ambassadors.
pooop"I still say we shouldn't act! Dragons don't exist, and this is just advanced technology. We can't let them force us into making a move!" another one said firmly.
pooop"What about the burns in the cement? And the houses demolished?" yet another politician questioned rudely.
pooop"Quiet!" yelled President Clyde as he banged his fist on the table. He looked around with a piercing gaze, observing the people at the meeting warily. "Now, we aren't going to make this 'every man for himself'. We're going to get the military involved and get this done quickly and painlessly. No one else is going to die by this thing!" he tapped his fingers on the table, still staring at everyone around him. Something like this had never happened before. He had no idea what to expect, he didn't even have a full-fledged plan. But, he couldn't lose hope. Everyone was depending on his decisions. Suddenly, another politician yet screeched in pure fear and pointed at the large window that took up the wall.
pooopSvet smiled as she hung upside down, waving at the representatives. Then, in a painstakingly slowly, she took one of her venom-filled claws and started to break the glass wall. "Everyone, run! Get out of this room now!" the President said anxiously as the scraping on the window started. "Too bad I can't fit inside." Svet stated to herself outside, her voice being drowned out by all of the noise from inside. "That would be quite entertaining if I could." As she saw people trying to run, she ignored all the careful work she put into carving a hole; smashing the wall with one hit of her tail. The glass wall shattered instantly, and like a chain reaction, it went from the long table flipping, to water spilling everywhere; and all sorts of mayhem. Svet raised her tail again, having it slither around the room like a snake.With all of this chaos unfolding, the dragon's actions only made it more hectic and more difficult to run. People were slamming into one another, desperate to escape. They were even more horrified when she struck the president with it, despite security's' efforts. After she had stabbed everyone who she could, Svet opened her wings and flung herself off of the tall building, making it shake like a house of cards. Afterwards, she went down into the heart of the city, and began to really have some fun.

(My, I REALLY liked commenting on my characters story back then in my writing.
*Realizes I still do*.)
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:09 am

(Crap.
I made the book title so long that my full username doesn't pop up fully!
Meh. It's not THAT big of a deal.)

pooopThe dragoness demolished all buildings in her sight, whether people were in them or totally empty. Normally, she would hurt only with fear. However, for whatever reason, she didn't feel like that special code mattered anymore. For whatever reason, the rules she told herself in her captivity had no weight anymore.
pooopFor whatever reason, she felt as if anything would be fine now.That the consequences didn't apply to her. That codes and rules only had affects on the weak. Svet didn't need them. She looked down and smirked at the humans under her, watching them point and grovel in fear. Svet laughed. She decided to leave the people in complete chaos, and reclaim the city later. The dragoness felt that staying unpredictable would help her conquer the surrounding areas of land. Henceforth, she abruptly quit her attack and retreated back to her cave; her paws filled with terrified humans. They were perfect slaves, and perfect meals.
pooopAs she settled into her main room of the volcano, she stopped a walking mouse and killed it. But, only to pick it up with two claws, and see how skinny and tiny it was. This won't do...I'll need to go deeper into the cave and get some real- Her ears twitched, hearing a trudging sound. Enthusiastically, she lifted herself up and kept to the ceiling, clinging to the rocks above. She peered down at the floors below, tracking the smell of fear that had subtly arised.
pooop"Ah, look who it is.." she hissed from from her place. "Hello, meat. I see you've managed to escape the caves." she said, a smirk starting to appear on her face. "But sadly, your kind doesn't seem to be the best at sneaking around. I'm afraid you'll be my dinner tonight." With a snarl, as quick as a viper, Svet tackled the human and broke its neck. Svet started to eat, feeling content with her prey. He was a bit soapy, but nice and lean. The dragon had forgotten how hungry she was, began to consume the human whole. It was all good. All delicious. She would have to eat like this more often.
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:46 am

(For those of you who read this...
there's a gift at the end.)

Svet coughed very hard, realizing how thirsty she was. Now, this dragon really hates water; she wouldn't drink it if her life depended on it. So, in order to keep her voice from getting drying up any further, she has a method. She simply repeatedly fires a lot of her sludge out of her mouth. It actually hydrates it quite well. After doing this, Svet licked her lips, showing her blue-flame tongue. She then proceeded to walk back casually to her main living room. This is where she would be sleeping from now on. Drifting off to sleep, she decided what she would do with the crippled nation.
Rule it. Oppress it. Destroy it from the inside and out. Yes, this would be too easy.
Cynthia.

The water girl swam playfully in the water, laughing in fits and bursts. She tackled a nearby fish, giving it a heart attack just like every day. She dove deep into the dark blue waters, watching the light dance at the colorful bottom. Coral splattered the sea with great quantities, each showing off their own vibrant, bright color. Plunging to touch a piece softly, she snapped it off casually and put it in her long, brown hair. She didn't think of it much. After all, in Prospero, her planet, coral was very abundant. Submerging to the surface, her gills adapted to the moist air. She shook her hair, and proceeded to go to the town square. The marble houses greeted her as normal; they gave no greeting. They were houses. And, while they were very pretty, they could not talk. Not on her planet.
"Cynthia!" an old mans voice called, his voice distressed. "Cynthia!" he repeated, "I think we have a problem!" The water warrior turned to the biggest house, where the leader of the planet resided. If something was amiss that caught his calculated attention, it had to be really bad. Not caring that her clothes were soaking wet, she bounded over to the residence as quickly as possible. Her heart throbbed quickly as her head raced with thoughts of adventure and excitement. What could this problem be?? Oh, she could hardly contain herself! "Yes, Fidelio! How can I help you?" she asked respectfully. "It has finally happened, Cynthia. She has finally appeared." he squinted, moving for a short moment as he sat on the ground. The Ruler of Prospero didn't believe in thrones. He thought they were too imposing and intimidating, and didn't want to do such a thing to his people. Cynthia respected him on that matter. But, concerning what had "finally appeared", her head went blank. It was kinda funny because she knew it was something that she obviously had to know. It was funny and incredibly embarrassing. To save her dignity, she blurted out the first thing that came to mind. Loud stupidity was better than dead silence in this case. "Svet?" the female guessed, trying to sound more confident. "Sadly, yes. She's caused a lot of Havoc already. I'm not sure how long Earth will last." he frowned seriously, getting up from his place. "Cynthia, as you know, you are The Radiant One. You are destined to stop Svet and save man-kind. Therefore, you must leave Prospero, and not return until this task is finished." he said while walking towards her. "With all do respect, you mean go right now?" she asked, turning her head sideways. Cynthia was not a fan of short-notice commands. "Yes, I fear that planet will not last long without you." he nodded gravely. The girl shrugged the words off, put on a neutral face, and said "Well, okay then!" before leaving the rulers presence. In all honesty, she wasn't sweating this fight at all. Svet couldn't handle water, right? And guess who could control water? THIS gal! The battle was painfully one sided. That dumb dragon would be dead in seconds!! So, all she had to do was go to Earth, and beat the living tar out of her! Simple! Then, Cynthia would be able to go home and eat some mangoes. She loved mangoes. But, one question stood in the way:
how was she suppose to get to Earth?
"Cynthia!" Fidelio's voice called again. "I forgot to tell you something! Go to the old wizards house, okay?" he ordered, popping right back into his building. I mean, sure, if that will help me. she thought. When she arrived, the wizard taught her some sort of weird spell for traveling to the planet. He explained that, if you took some of your spit and water, (the water had to be made by the girls hands,) you could go to the place you pictured in your head. But, you had to know exactly where you wanted to go, or else it wouldn't work. So, after studying up on where Svet was seen last, Cynthia cast the spell. The spit and water sizzled and spurted, and soon mist appeared from it. The mist turned into a heavy fog, and a mirror-like image was laid before the girl. It was a landscape of Earth, with people bustling about like madmen. It seemed like the portal would close once the fog dispersed enough.
"Hello, Radiant One!" Aura, a blue cat with wings, greeted. She bounded toward the girl, rubbing her leg. "Do tell, what issss this?" she questioned. "This," she started, "Is a portal to Earth. It's time for me to defeat Svet!" she exclaimed, shaping a hand into a fist. "Ooooh, you are going to Earth? Can I come??" she asked, showing her fangs in a big, lovable grin. "Me and Nixa have always wanted to explore the world! Can we please join you? Pleasssse?" she meowed in a beg. Before the female could answer, Aura kept on going on her guilt-trip spree. "It gets SO boring in this rain-forest! Sure, the other flying animals are nice. Sure, the rain-forest isss very pretty, but it's BORING! And no one else knows how to talk except Nixa and I! Can't we please go??" she purred, widening her eyes pitifully. "Sorry," Cynthia said, brushing off the cat's words. "I don't want you to get hurt, and people will always look at you funny. Svet is really dangerous, and you need to stay here with the others, alright? At least Nixa can talk, too. Think of it that way. Talking animals are super rare in any winged species, so be happy that you aren't alone." casually getting the cat off of her leg, she went into the portal whilst saying a goodbye. And, to make sure Aura didn't follow her, she shook her hands at the portal to make it go away. In a moment, her home was gone. In it's place, was Earth. No one seemed to notice her strange and sudden appearence, so things were starting out okay. Hooray!

(Ok, here's ur reward
if you just scrolled down here without reading,
how could u
u betrayed meh. )
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:16 pm

........wow.

Yay~! Despite how amusing and cool Svet is, GET HER CYNTHIA! GET HER!!
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:56 am

(is nice reward, yes?
yo don't diss the dragon dats rude x3)

Cynthia looked around at the utopia with a gaping mouth. This was so much bigger, so much louder than her home. All of the people scampered around with quiet wishes for strangers to stay away, and she sensed this. It was strange how they weren't openly friendly to one another. In Prospero, all that was there was a small village. Everything else was either undiscovered, too dangerous to live in, or normal land. This was so much larger than her village. So much more hectic. Well, she might as well try to fit in before going after Svet. After all, it might a while until she came back. Some sky-scrapers were completely demolished, no doubt her work. However, the civilians seemed unharmed. Were the infected ones put somewhere else? She got onto a sidewalk, almost getting hit by multiple honking cars. She hissed at them in a very menacing way, thinking for a moment that the cars were beasts. When she realized that people were in them, she figured they were tamed creatures and brushed it off. Her cheeks became a little red from the incident. Going with the flow of the crowds, she noticed that the sides were decorated with stores of some kind. She wondered what was inside.
"Watch it, girl!" a man snapped at Cynthia as she bumped into him.
"I'm going to drown all of your produce and livestock for that, you unknowing, idiotic elder!" she growled as he went his own way. That was no way to treat your Harbinger of Justice! Boy, once that guy saw her in stories of Svet, then he'd be really sorry. She would make sure of that. Well, it was time to check out one of these markets to calm herself down. It was the best thing to do at this point. She had received some Earth currency when she left Fidelio's place.
"Welcome!" an employee greeted as she entered the jewelry store. "Are you looking for anything specific today?" the worker asked. "Um, no." Cynthia replied in almost an offended tone. She didn't mean for it to come out like that. She just had no idea what the guy meant. "Okay then!" he replied in a passive-aggressive manner. Customers these days....
The Radiant One looked around the place, impressed by how shiny everything was. She was set on getting something here, but it had to go with her outfit. What gem would go with white long jeans, a navy blue long sleeve, and a brown tilted belt? More of one of those colors? Then, in the corner of her eye, something blue glinted in a greeting to her. She turned her head; what had she just seen? "Excuse me." Cynthia said to the clerk, "What is that?" she pointed to a necklace:
Image "Ah, that old thing?" she answered dismissively, "We've had that thing for years! No ones interested in it yet, and none of the others stores we know want it! I don't know how many tines we've knocked down the price. You can have that for a very nifty price." she grinned.
"Deal." Cynthia said, looking at the money in her pocket. Hopefully, $5,000 was a lot in Earth currency. She wouldn't waste it all on the necklace, though. Especially since it's supposed to be on sale.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:32 pm

fIVE-THOUSAND DOLLARS
YEAH THAT'S A LOT unless you're comparing it to one-million dollars. then not so much. but i don't think you are

*mind explodes*
*dies*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me