Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who is your favorite character?

Svet!
10%
Cynthia!
40%
Nice job on this book!
10%
MEMES.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Pluc

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:30 pm

YOUCAN'T END THA CHAPTER LIKE TAT !!!!!!

i CAN'T EVEN SPELL RIGHT GIE ME OREEEEEEE BEFOREE I DIIIIEEEE
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:31 pm

(Oh my gravy dude
I'M SO SORRY
IT'S BEEN LIKE A WEEK)

pooopCynthia's chest was on fire. A stinging, aching, burning flame that kindled only in the gases of agony and death. She turned over on her back, the blazing tongue lashing against her ribs constantly, throbbing as she tried to breathe. Her attempts to get air only fueled the fire, only made the pain worse. She shut her eyes, tears of pain falling from her cheeks in an attempt to quiet the flames.
pooopOkay, relax. If I can get up, I can beat Svet. This is only a setback, it's not going to cause me any more trouble. The female repeated over and over to herself. I can get up. I WILL get up. Everyone is depending on me. A squeezing sensation settled onto her chest, adding a nice sense of torture in her situation. Cynthia placed her hands on the ground, hoisting herself up. A small screech escaped her mouth, the pain flaring and flaming up.
pooop"BY THE WATERS!" she shouted, clutching her shirt. "How does this hurt so much?!" she whimpered, her eyes still shut. Cynthia tried to do some deep breathing to help her condition, but it only seemed to make it worse. She stayed there in silence for a short moment, trying to recuperate. She opened her eyes, attempting to see where she was.
pooopIt was obvious by now that Cynthia had been dropped onto a building, but why? Svet could have just threw her to the ground, and that would be the end of it. With such impact like that, there was probably a very small chance of survival.
Then again, she wasn't going to complain about being alive. But, if only it didn't hurt so much; then Cynthia would be as happy as she could be. She rubbed her forehead, blinking a few times. If I want to get up, will that hurt just as badly, or worse? She wondered, I don't want to injure myself anymore than I already have, but no one will spot me up here. The Water Warrior sighed, suddenly jumping up. The squeezing intensified, the fire growing bigger. Cynthia tried to ignore it, leaning forwards to help numb the pain.
(I apologize for the shortness, but I'm lost for ideas at the moment. ^^;)

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:08 pm

If Cynthia dies I'm going to kill you—and I know my cuzzie'll help. *sharpens pitchfork*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:44 pm

(Please don't kill me, I haven't even decided yet. ^^;;)

Svet

pooopSvet let out a roar of laughter as she flew away, pleased with her actions. It was very improbable for a human to be able to survive a fall like that, even a Radiant Once. While she hadn't dropped someone from a height like that recently, it only seemed logical. Humans were weak and squishy beings, nowhere near what they were in the past, when she was first born. At least the ones in her first years were strong, but perhaps that was a bad thing. After all, she would have taken over the world by now if it hadn't been for their predictably brash and selfish decisions.
pooopOh, well. She was free now, and that's all that mattered. Svet looked down at the destruction one last time, before arriving in a new city. It seemed like these humans were prepared, or at least as much as they could be. No one was in the streets, except for a small ground of humans clad in black armor. They had large, rectangular shields that read "SWAT" on them in bold, write letters.
pooop"How cute." she remarked audibly, her voice mocking and seething with malice. She landed on a building, looking down at the men with little-to-no regards. "Do tell, what are you supposed to do?" the dragoness burst out in a short, loud laugh, one that was heard from everyone in the city. The people were scared, and the soldiers almost frozen in place. They had to be brave, but in such circumstances, it was hard. They had never faced a problem like this before. "Perhaps your leaders sent you to be my lunch! Is that it?" she arched her neck downwards, drumming her claws on the top of the ceiling. Her clans began to make indents in the cement, her weight making the tower crumble slowly.
pooop"We give you one last warning!" one of the members shouted, bringing himself in front of the team. "We know your weakness, and what you did to the people in the last city!" he barked aggressively, planting his feet firmly into the ground. Svet flicked her tail at them, some venom from the tip dripping next to them. One of the men jumped in alarm, embarrassed. "They knew my weakness..." the female paused, spitting a small dose of her spit at them. The group scrambled out of the way, shooting a dose of water at Svet. She put her full body onto the building, the tower crumbling before her and allowing her to not get hot. As the liquid began to fall, she propelled herself away with the remains of the place, flying into the air. "And look what happened to them! All dead, except one, who is now a servant for me!" she sneered, looking down at the SWAT humans.
pooop"Do tell, why are you so eager for the same fate? If you drop your weapons now, I will spare you." she bargained, flexing her claws eagerly at the humans. They continuously sent some water, shooting it in multiple directions in the air. This made it harder for Svet to dodge it or get away. The dragoness spat her venom at some of it, making a way for her to escape. "Or, you can crumble with this world. If you wish to fight, you can become the dirt of my feet. The ash of the fire, and the rock of the roads." she warned in a low voice, her bright red eyes shining bright.
pooop"Do tell, which one do you choose?"

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:55 pm

...her speech actually made dying sound super cool and heroic. Is that what she was going for?? XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:57 pm

bump

Last bumped by Ranger of the North on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:57 pm.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me