➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Postby fg05281 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 pm

(Bump)
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue May 16, 2017 11:47 pm

ah mark! it took me 15 minutes to read through this but it was worth it. The evil options you picked led to some good stuff.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Thu May 18, 2017 3:29 am

mark!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part nineteen

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu May 18, 2017 9:00 am

The loner and her four moon old kits slept easily that night aside from the unfamiliar scents they felt safe. Nightleg poked his head into the nursery here again through the night to make sure they were still okay and around. Hawk was the only one absent - residing in the medicine cat's den with Raintail and Pebblepaw.

The next morning Nightleg was on his way to fetch some fresh-kill when he watched Froststar pace across camp and slip into the nursery. The pitch black tom limped after his leader and stopped at the nursery entrance, a large blackbird in his jaws.

"I was wondering," he heard Froststar speaking softly, "if you and your kits would like to become a part of the Clan and stay here with us."

For some reason that made Nightleg's heart soar and he poked his head into the nursery. He was quickly noticed and he bowed his head in greeting while carrying the blackbird to Ruby, "I brought that for you." he whispered.

Ruby's face was wide in shock and awe, "You mean it?" she asked Froststar, hardly noticing the blackbird.

Froststar purred and laughed lightly, "I don't play around with these kinds of things, Ruby. I have a soft spot for those with kits." he winked.

Ruby began to purr, hard, her eyes flickering momentarily to her kits, "I - we - would love to! I'm happy to stay with cats so welcoming and caring of me and my children."

Dawn and Leaf looked up from the blackbird and waved their tails excitedly, "That means," Leaf gulped hard, "we get to be apprentices soon!"

Both Froststar and Nightleg laughed wholeheartedly, "In two moons!" replied Nightleg with a soft paw swipe to Leaf's fluffy head.

Froststar turned to Ruby suddenly, gaze concerned, "Do you want to keep your name, Ruby? Or adopt a more Clan-like name?"

Q Does Ruby change her name?
      A. No! She's far to attached to her name now.
      B. Yes - Applefur for her bright red pelt.
      C. Yes - Marigoldtail for her red pelt and bushy tail.
      D. Yes - Daisyheart due to her soft but resilient nature.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Thu May 18, 2017 9:11 am

hmm, i think i'll go with d!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu May 18, 2017 12:39 pm

I prefer b but d is great to!
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri May 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Part twenty will be up at some point tomorrow! Just debating where to take it but I think it's about time to prophecy started rolling around. ;D It will start with the Ruby's Daisyheart's kits turning into apprentices.. So that makes Nightleg, Stagstorm and Fawnheart... twenty moons! How purrfect.
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part twenty

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat May 20, 2017 11:07 am

Two moons later Riverpaw sat, tail curled over her paws with the rest of WillowClan. Froststar had called a meeting and immediately the little apprentice had known why and was irritated by the idea. Not only would she have to share the den now, but she'd have to share it with those three little wanna be clan cats. Why should they even get apprentice names!?

"It is time for our clan to welcome a few more apprentices into our ranks!" Froststar called out.

The clan was mostly up in cheers but little Riverpaw didn't fail to notice the hushed whispers that littered the clan - a small smile couldn't be held back.

"Leafkit," Froststar spoke to the little brown tabby she-cat who twitched excitedly, holding her little tail high above her, "from this moment on you will be known as Leafpaw. Your mentor shall be Volepelt. Volepelt," the leader turned to the brown tom as he strode forward, "You've proven to be loyal, honesty and talented. Do all you can to pass that on to our new apprentice."

The clan watched as the two touched noses though Riverpaw was happy to watch the leaves fluttering above rather then this nonsense.

"Dawnkit," the clan turned then to the little orange and white she-cat as she scrambled forward, shaking nervously, "From this moment on you will be known as Dawnpaw. Stagstorm," the leader's eye turned toward the dark brown tom, "you're now ready for your first apprentice. You've proven to be an excellent fighter and great strategist, do all you can to pass that on your new apprentice."

Riverpaw turned to watch the two touch noses and she heard the surprised murmurs that spread through the clan like wildfire. It was common knowledge that Stagstorm was a questionable warrior but to whisper about him receiving an apprentice? Riverpaw was a little taken aback.

"Finally.. Hawkkit." the little brown tom hobbled forward - his wounded leg had fallen off a few days after he came to camp and he'd learned to work around only having three legs rather quickly, "From this moment on you will be known as Hawkpaw. Nightleg is one of the warriors that saved you and he learned much on how to handle a wounded leg from Gorsefoot. Nightleg is ready for an apprentice and will mentor you on how to best handle complicated situations you might find yourself in."

The black tom and brown apprentice touched noses - Nightleg was welling with pride which elicited an eye-roll from little Riverpaw. The clan began to chant the names of the three new apprentices and within a few seconds they were gathered around the mentors giving congratulations. Riverpaw's paws began to itch and before she could really think she was whisking herself out of camp and trotting through the territory. Her paws carried her toward the RavenClan border and she paused, eyeing the darker pines beyond her own territory.

"What are you doing here?" a voice spoke and made Riverpaw jump. The tom appeared and stared at Riverpaw, "Well?"

Riverpaw swallowed hard, picking up a heavy RavenClan smell from the tom. He didn't look much older then her yet the she-cat found herself frozen as she stared. She shook her head, "What's it matter to you?!" she hissed.

"Well," he began, his voice oozing charm, "You're about half a paw-step away from my territory. That's what it matters to me."

The tom came to his own border line and Riverpaw could feel his hot breath on her face yet she didn't recoil, "Oh. I'll leave then."

With a chuckle the tom shook his head, "You don't have to if you don't want to, I won't tell."

Riverpaw smiled at him, feeling her paws tingle with excitement, "My names Riverpaw. What's yours?"

Q What is this heart-throb of an apprentice's name? And what does he look like?
      A. Lionpaw - a fluffy pale orange tom with piercing green eyes.
      B. Wolfpaw - a dark grey tabby tom with silver-grey eyes and white paws.
      C. Eaglepaw - a dark brown tabby with a white chest and deep brown eyes.
      D. Spiderpaw - a black tom with a white muzzle and bright green eyes.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part twenty-one

Postby ossa di cervo » Wed May 24, 2017 9:52 am

"Eaglepaw." the handsome brown tom replied with a purr.

The two stood, a caterpillar-length away from each other's faces for several long moments. Neither removed their eyes from the other, both content to gaze and waste a day. It wasn't until Riverpaw heard a rustling behind her that she jumped and removed her eyes from Eaglepaw's.

With a hearty chuckle Eaglepaw shook his head, "I make you so nervous a mouse scares you?"

"Wha-?" River muttered before tasting the air. Sure enough, thick mouse scent flooded her jaws. Irritation flooded her and felt like beetles crawling under her skin, "You don't make me nervous!"

Eaglepaw grinned and before Riverpaw could say anything he lunged forward, tackling the grey she-cat playfully. Within seconds she was pinned under his massive paws, "I don't?"

Riverpaw felt like her heart was going to explode out of her chest. She could feel Eaglepaw's hot breath on her ears as he leaned close to speak to her and thought she could feel each whisker on his beautiful face.

"Let's go to the Gathering Tree." Riverpaw blurted, still pinned under the dark brown tabby tom.

Eaglepaw shrugged and bounced off of Riverpaw, "Sure."

The two apprentices raced through the woods, fur brushing here and there, keeping toe and toe next to each other. They reached the gathering location and it got a small gasp out of Riverpaw as the she-cat had never been there before. The two young cats tussled and wrestled for most of the day, wasting time throwing sticks or having fake contests with each other.

The sun was setting when Riverpaw lifted her head from her paws, "I have to go back.." she trailed off, eyes flickering toward Eaglepaw.

The tom frowned, wrapping his tail around Riverpaw's and rolling over onto his back, "Or we could just not. We could go find a new clan and be welcomed together."

Riverpaw laughed, "You don't mean that."

Eaglepaw shrugged, "One day I'll convince you. Can we meet here again in two days?"

The she-cat purred and nodded, "Absolutely! I had a blast."

Dark brown eyes scanned Riverpaw and within the blink of an eye Eaglepaw had run his tongue over Riverpaw's ears, "I'll see you then." and raced off toward Ravenclan territory.

To stunned to move Riverpaw stood for a moment, tingling from head to tail. After several long seconds she shook her head with a little giggle and began to move toward her own territory. Once she reached her border she stopped and rolled around in some leaves, ridding herself of Eaglepaw's wonderful scent. She had been ambling onward with no real destination just knowing she was going toward camp when something stopped her in her tracks.

"You mouse-brain!" a voice screeched, obviously upset at something.

"What did you expect me to do!?" another voice replied filled with just as much venom and anger.

Riverpaw crept forward, sliding silently over the leaf mold and moss. She slid under a nearby bush and peered through the open branches to see if she could spot the two angry felines. She recognized at least one WillowClan smell but the other was completely unknown to her. As she moved to get a better view her jaw nearly fell off in shock. Stagstorm stood, fur fluffed up angrily, tail lashing fiercely behind him.

"Just get Rage back on board!" Stagstorm hissed before turning and stomping a few steps away, "Don't mess up this time, Rat." he spat over his shoulder at the lanky brown tom behind him.

Q What does Riverpaw do?
      A. Confront Stagstorm back in camp.
      B. Go to Froststar and tell him what she saw.
      C. Tell Pebblepaw about what she saw.
      D. Keep it to herself and try to catch Stagstorm again.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me