➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Postby universal song » Wed May 24, 2017 1:16 pm

b please!
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Wed May 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Froststar is gonna be so suspicious. And poor bb Rat for some reason he strikes me as a sad sap.

Next part will be up tomorrow after work. <3
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part twenty-two

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu May 25, 2017 8:27 am

Froststar paced back and forth near the camp entrance, pelt spiked with irritation. His claws were half-way out, leaving tiny scraps in the dirt underpaw while his tail weaved it's way to and fro, obviously holding his inner anger back. His small patrol he'd sent after Riverpaw had returned quite some time ago telling him he saw the WillowClan apprentice tromping around the gathering area with none other then a RavenClan apprentice. He'd been pacing for a while now and Paleflower sat a little way behind him, paws tucked under her chest. When Froststar had said he'd be fine his deputy had refused to leave.

Froststar was just about to turn to Paleflower when Riverpaw padded causally into camp. Seeing her so relaxed almost made Froststar hiss but he held it back, forcing the fur on his spine to relax.

"Uh.." Riverpaw hesitated, "Froststar. Hi." she waved her tail at Paleflower and danced on her front paws a little.

Froststar let the apprentice feel uncomfortable for a while before he spoke, "What were doing with that apprentice?"

The leader and deputy could see the shock that flooded Riverpaw's features as she let out a nervous chuckle, "What apprentice?" Riverpaw sat in an attempt to calm herself.

Paleflower strode forward, facial features as calm and jovial as ever, "A patrol found you, Riverpaw, there's no point in hiding the truth." she swept her tail over the apprentice's shoulder as she spoke.

Riverpaw's head sagged a little, "Okay, yeah, I met an apprentice while I was out but I have something more important that I need to talk to you two about!" the silver she-cat hissed quietly, "Can we forget about Eaglepaw for a second and go to your den, Froststar?"

"What could be more important then one of my apprentices breaking the warrior code?" the leader asked, regaining his calm now that Paleflower was near.

Riverpaw sighed, ears pulled back as she grew irritated, "How about one your warriors conspiring with some rouges?"

Froststar and Paleflower turned toward each other and hesitated for a moment. They were obviously torn between punishing the apprentice for leaving camp and breaking the warrior code or listening to what she had to say. The duo decided on the later and Riverpaw followed the two pointed cats to Froststar's den. Once inside the two older cats didn't say a word as they turned to the apprentice.

Taking that as her signal Riverpaw told her story, "I stumbled on Stagstorm hissing demands to a rouge. His name was Rat and he told him that he needed to get another cat back on board?" she ended with confusion on her tongue and stared at the two cats in front of her.

"Go ahead and go to sleep, Riverpaw," Froststar spoke, "Paleflower and I will discuss this information."

Riverpaw protested, "But I brought you the information! You can't just leave me out!"

Froststar turned to Riverpaw, "For an apprentice," he hissed through his teeth, claws digging into the dirt under his paws, "that not only left camp without a word but broke the warrior code, you have no right to what is about to happen in here." Froststar's eyes narrowed dangerously, "Now, Riverpaw, to bed."

Riverpaw's mouth opened as she considered arguing but she quickly snapped her jaws shut as she considered how upset Froststar was. With a huff she turned and stomped out of the den knowing she'd be punished at some point. Instantly her thoughts wondered toward Eaglepaw once she was out of the den. She entered the apprentice's den and pushed her way through Leafpaw, Dawnpaw and Hawkpaw to the back of the den where she curled up and was quickly asleep.

Q What happens in the morning?
      A. Riverpaw goes out to see Eaglepaw again.
      B. Redleaf shows up to ask for Froststar's help with dogs in RavenClan's camp.
      C. Redleaf shows up to ask for Froststar & Paleflower's help with a badger near RavenClan's camp.
      D. Stagstorm, Nightleg and Fawnheart discover they're related to Oakfang.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu May 25, 2017 8:47 pm

B! c:
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part twenty-three

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri May 26, 2017 11:54 am

Riverpaw had been sleeping soundly, pressed between Dawnpaw and Leafpaw when a loud sound startled her. She leaped to her paws, claws extended, fur on end with a gasp.

Leafpaw stood next to her, "What was that!?"

Riverpaw shrugged, "Listen."

The sound, it turned out, was the sound of several RavenClan cats thundering into the WillowClan camp. Riverpaw slithered out of the apprentice's den to see Redleaf in front of the patrol looking frazzled. Froststar raced across camp to greet the deputy and Riverpaw slunk close enough to hear what was going on.

"Froststar!" Redleaf spoke without allowing the leader to open his mouth, "We need help, please. Dogs are in our camp - it's a massacre!"

Riverpaw could see the tears welling in Redleaf's eyes as she spoke and she recognized the shiver of fear that went up Froststar's spine.

"Gorsefoot, Snowfoot, Badgerclaw, Bluestorm, Ivycloud, Fawnheart!" he called and his warriors piled around him in the blink of an eye, "Take Riverpaw with you and go help Redleaf." With a flick of his tail he called Paleflower forward, "You're in charge, I'm going with them," under his breath Riverpaw just barely heard him speak, "Don't let Stagstorm out of sight."

The two nodded farewells and within a second the massive patrol was thundering off again toward RavenClan's camp. Riverpaw's adrenaline caused her blood to pound in her ears and she couldn't retract her claws. Dogs! How was she supposed to help fight of dogs - and how many were there!?

The party burst into the foreign camp to see three massive dogs tearing around like foxes. One dog, a dark brown thing, held what looked like an apprentice in his jaws and he shook his head to and fro causing little blood drops to fly through the air. Without thinking Riverpaw took off after the huge thing and leaped toward it's neck. Her claws dug into it's skin and the first thing she did was dig her teeth into it's ear. It was a satisfying feel as her own tiny teeth went right through the dog's ear and she heard the dog yelp, dropping the younger cat instantly.

Relief flooded the she-cat and she loosened her claws and pushed off the dog, spring-boarding away. Before her paws even hit the ground she felt the sharp pain of dog teeth connecting to her tail. Her claws hardly scraped the dirt as she was flung upward with a sharp shriek.

"Noo!" she heard a cry and looked to see who it was. Eaglepaw! The tom rushed forward, blood oozing from one shoulder and a massive tear above his eyes but it didn't slow him at all.

Eaglepaw rocketed toward the dog, drawing his claws over it's nose and tearing it's attention away from Riverpaw. The silver she-cat landed on her paws with a momentary stumble. Three more cats joined Eaglepaw on the dog that had previously gripped Riverpaw's tail. She recognized Badgerclaw, Bouldertail and Wrenheart diving onto the dog, tearing at it with an endless amount of rage. With her moment of pause her thoughts jerked - that apprentice!

Glancing around Riverpaw found the apprentice's body in a ragged huddle and she sprinted toward it's form. As she got closer she realized who it was - Heatherpaw. Riverpaw noticed she was still breathing, albeit a ragged deathly breath. Riverpaw leaned close to her and licked at her ears, "It'll be okay, Heatherpaw, you're safe now." the little apprentice hardly manged a whimper in return.

Owlsong found her soon enough and pushed her away, "Thank you Riverpaw, she's safe now. Please, help the others." his voice dripped with concern and terror.

Riverpaw nodded and turned to join the fray when a sound tore her attention away.

Q What is the sound?
      A. Two more dogs bursting into camp.
      B. Froststar being attacked by two of the three dogs at the same time.
      C. Eaglepaw calling for her help.
      D. One of the dogs running away, obviously tired of the painful game.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

part twenty-four

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue May 30, 2017 10:03 am

Froststar's gaze snapped at the crashing sound that echoed through out the RavenClan camp. He used his one eye - the other was currently flooded with blood - to scout out what the sound was. One of the dogs, the smallest of the trio, flew through camp, whining and moaning. The thing had cuts and tears littering it's body as it stumbled through the bushes and bracken. Relief flooded the tom but it was short-lived as a sharp pain flooded his front leg. A vicious growl tore through his throat as he turned to see the dog he and Redleaf had cornered had lunged forward and bit down on his front leg. A split second of panic overtook the tom, this dog could easily break his leg!

The dog applied pressure to his leg slowly as if taunting Froststar. He heard Redleaf lunge forward with a screech and saw her dig her claws into the dog's snout. Blood welled around the new scratches on his dogs wet nose but it held firmly onto Froststar's leg. More pressure built onto his leg causing Froststar to cry out in pain rather then hiss in rage. Emberstar was sprinting across the camp toward the dog that had latched onto his leg when Sheepface and Juniperear bounded onto the creature. The three she-cats tore at the dog with endless anger and eventually the dog let go of Froststar and turned to fight off it's attackers.

The tom leader tried to join in on the attack but his leg had taken to much and it crumpled under his weight. Emberstar reached him, her most notable wound being a massive gash along her haunch that welled deeply.

"You need to get out of the middle of this, Froststar." she shouted over the commotion of the dogs and warriors fighting.

Froststar's upper lip twitched but he nodded, "So do you, my dear."

The two leaned against each other and hobbled to the edge of the camp. They crumbled into a pile and with one deep breath quickly began to assess the other.

Emberstar seemed fine aside from that one massive gash on her haunch. Froststar, however, was a walking, shredded pile of fur. He had a wound along his forehead that dripped into his eye, several small cuts along his spine, one larger laceration that flowed from his shoulder blades to the middle of his ribs and to add to that his leg was now cut open. Emberstar quickly set to work licking the larger of his wounds clean while the tom winced and occasionally grunted in light pain.

The tom watched as Badgerclaw, Bouldertail, Wrenheart, Eaglepaw and Riverpaw dug into one of the dogs and Redleaf, Sheepface, Juniperear and Ashtail had the other. It pained him to be on the sidelines but he knew better then to try and push himself into the battle.

It took a while but soon the last two dogs were dashing out of camp after their buddy who'd fled earlier before. RavenClan queens and elders emerged from their dens, kits shaking at their mother's paws. The warriors who'd been fighting off the dogs were all wounded, some more then others and Owlsong was dashing frantically from one cat to the other, ensuring no deaths would occur. Unfortunately not all could be saved and most of the cats had gathered to stand closely around a body.

Q Who's body is it?
      A. Darkclaw - a black tom and the brother of Emberstar.
      B. Ashtail - the gray tom who'd helped Redleaf, Sheepface and Juniperear.
      C. Doepaw - a brown she-cat and the sister of Eaglepaw & Heatherpaw
      D. Sparrowtalon - a brown tom and Emberstar's mate as well as Eaglepaw's mentor.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue May 30, 2017 10:05 am

a - seems interesting.
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue May 30, 2017 3:00 pm

aaah, poor Froststar! ):
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me