-Just a game- [Servers closed]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: -Just a game- [Accepting players]

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:13 pm

BlackKitsune wrote:Mind if I bring in my dangerous duet as well?

Name: Miniri Hyugin
Username: BlackKitsune
Choose your player (Image of pet or OC): Image
Choose your class: Thief or Mage would work, she'd be a mixture of both, but I'll go Thief.
What are you like? (Personality): Miniri is very shy, and tends to hide, a lot. she stalks everyone she plans to meet, planning her every move like playing a game of Chess. She tends to find weak points in everyone, weak stomach, hates chicken, sore bruise on the right calf(Yes, mental and physical), etc, etc. She loves to have fun, but knows when things are serious.
Crush..?: "What is this "crush"? It sounds vile!"(Bit of info on her: She is bi)
Text color code you want: "I would #800080, please"
Other: Backstabber, her trusty dagger, can change into a scythe and pencil later on, if you don't mind :) (Yeah... and an ooze squid thing..)

Name: Maddison
Choose your class: Mage, because Miniri is a Thief.
What are you like? (Personality): Maddison is a girl that tends to be on the cooler side than Miniri. She is usually seen reading a book under a nice, dark, shady tree, so she can be fairly easy to spot. she loves to tell tales of ancient artifacts that can do all types of things, make people immortal/turn silver into gold, take you to a new world, resurrect the dead, thing like that. She is really sweet, and will tell someone upfront if they are doing something she doesn't like at all.
Crush..?: Miniri.... but it is a secret..
Text color code you want: #FF0000
Other: She's a vampire, but hides it and drinks milk.... which can, somehow, satisfy her...

Accepted, I like these two :D
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
« space kidd. » « bi » « female » « loser »
hello! im space kidd, i love to draw, collect pets,
make friends, write & roleplay! i also really like
jojos bizzare adventure..... dont mind me.....
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:15 pm

♕яσвσ♛ wrote:
BlackKitsune wrote:Mind if I bring in my dangerous duet as well?

Name: Miniri Hyugin
Choose your class: Thief or Mage would work, she'd be a mixture of both, but I'll go Thief.
What are you like? (Personality): Miniri is very shy, and tends to hide, a lot. she stalks everyone she plans to meet, planning her every move like playing a game of Chess. She tends to find weak points in everyone, weak stomach, hates chicken, sore bruise on the right calf(Yes, mental and physical), etc, etc. She loves to have fun, but knows when things are serious.
Crush..?: "What is this "crush"? It sounds vile!"(Bit of info on her: She is bi)
Text color code you want: "I would #800080, please"
Other: Backstabber, her trusty dagger, can change into a scythe and pencil later on, if you don't mind :) (Yeah... and an ooze squid thing..)

Name: Maddison
Choose your class: Mage, because Miniri is a Thief.
What are you like? (Personality): Maddison is a girl that tends to be on the cooler side than Miniri. She is usually seen reading a book under a nice, dark, shady tree, so she can be fairly easy to spot. she loves to tell tales of ancient artifacts that can do all types of things, make people immortal/turn silver into gold, take you to a new world, resurrect the dead, thing like that. She is really sweet, and will tell someone upfront if they are doing something she doesn't like at all.
Crush..?: Miniri.... but it is a secret..
Text color code you want: #FF0000
Other: She's a vampire, but hides it and drinks milk.... which can, somehow, satisfy her...

Accepted, I like these two :D

YYYYYYYEEESSSSSS! XD My girls are in ;) TBH, they are RPG characters of mine.. two of the seven I have kept for a while XD I thought, since this was a video/RPG thing, that I should add them :)
Hi, I'm Night. I'm an artist who's interested in animals, video games, plushes, books, spooky and creepy things, cooking, and of course art in multiple forms. Working on something for my avatar, lol. if you wanna talk send me a message, I'll probably take an hour to write a simple sentence, but I'll get to you at some point.
I also have bad social anxiety..... yay~

Any pronoun works, I really don't care, never have.
NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:22 pm

Alrighty chase is done ;)
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:26 pm

*looks at Chase* Hmmmm.... Chase and Miniri would be... interesting... XD Not saying you should do it, but they would be a very interesting couple in my opinion ;) (Miniri wouldn't notice him flirting with her until someone else told her.. XD)
Hi, I'm Night. I'm an artist who's interested in animals, video games, plushes, books, spooky and creepy things, cooking, and of course art in multiple forms. Working on something for my avatar, lol. if you wanna talk send me a message, I'll probably take an hour to write a simple sentence, but I'll get to you at some point.

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:28 pm

BlackKitsune wrote:YYYYYYYEEESSSSSS! XD My girls are in ;) TBH, they are RPG characters of mine.. two of the seven I have kept for a while XD I thought, since this was a video/RPG thing, that I should add them :)

Ah that's really cool! I'm glad you added them, I really like the two ;w;

Coco bleu wrote:Alrighty chase is done ;)

Sweeeet, thanks!!
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:50 pm

I'll be working on a new entry tonight, I might pass out so it might be released tomorrow. There's a better chance of it being released tonight though. So look out for that. ^^
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:51 pm

♕яσвσ♛ wrote:I'll be working on a new entry tonight, I might pass out so it might be released tomorrow. There's a better chance of it being released tonight though. So look out for that. ^^

Awesome! I can't wait to read it!
Last edited by NightlyDemise on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:02 pm

♕яσвσ♛ wrote:I'll be working on a new entry tonight, I might pass out so it might be released tomorrow. There's a better chance of it being released tonight though. So look out for that. ^^

Sounds great! XD
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:43 am

Name: Chōnan
Username: crutchie_
Choose your player:Image
Choose your class: Fighter
What are you like?: Because he's a fighter, Chōnan is naturally aggressive and wary of strangers. It is hard to earn his trust in any situation. He is known to be very loyal, protective, and trustworthy to his friends and allies. But he is also very head-strong and short-tempered.
Crush..?: "I've got things to do. Love is unnecessary."
Text color code you want: #408000
Other: The wing armor is charmed to fly on command.

Name: Ezra
Username: crutchie_
Choose your player:Image
Choose your class: Messenger, but has dabbled with magic before.
What are you like?: Extremely skittish, quiet, submissive, let's himself get walked over, kind, curious, compassionate (note: I will try to make this a bit better in a minute c:)
Crush..?: "W-w-why would anyone b-b-bother?" (note #2: he's gay)
Text color code you want: #8080BF
Other: He once was a servant in a mage's household where he picked up a few spells. They're very weak ones, but he still knows them. Has some scarring up his shoulders and his back.

xxxx xxxx

charlie | pan ase | any pronouns

hiya! you can usually find me just floating around
    forever looking for my emotional support cultivation partner
    on hiatus ^^"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryland » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:00 am

Name: Katja
    Username: rogue.
    Choose your player: Image
    Choose your class: mage
    What are you like?: Katja is the leader type. She is not afraid to take charge and make decisions for others. Although very rational, she can be rather hot-headed and stubborn when angered. She is adventurous and highly curious, so she often sticks her nose where it doesn't belong. With a good sense of humor and friendly nature, she's one to make friends quickly.
    Crush..?: no one
    Text color code you want:
    #d58b15
    Other: her most powerful spells are fire spells, so she tends to use them more.

Name: Sverrir
    Username: rogue.
    Choose your player: Image
    Choose your class: fighter
    What are you like?: It's hard to guess what Sverrir is thinking as his face and posture never convey any emotion. He comes across as cold and stern, but he's actually rather amiable. It's his reserved nature and dignified manner that cause him to appear callous. Loyalty is one of his strongest traits, and he would die for anyone he deems a friend. Sverrir takes things literally as english is not his first language. Metaphors and sarcasm go over his head, and he's not one to understand many jokes.
    Crush..?: no one
    Text color code you want:
    #9c0719
    Other: he comes from a tribe of powerful warriors.
ryland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me