-Just a game- [Servers closed]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

-Just a game- [Servers closed]

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:51 am

The pixelated sun just went down, the night was cold and windy. You spawned into the world and you instantly could hear swords clashing against swords in the distance. It didn't sound friendly either. Since you had no choice, you decided to explore - Hopefully not run into anyone dangerous.

[This will be an ongoing series which takes place in a virtual reality. Your pet or OC will go on a never ending journey to be the strongest out there. Depending on their personality, I will decide if they choose to befriend or fight. You can include if you'd like for them to befriend or fight if you'd like. I will try to update as often as possible. No, this is not for roleplaying, but you can chat here with others if you'd like. I might make a discussion thread if people actually start to like this.]

Choose your class:
-
Fighter : Combat is your style, hm?
(Cannot use magic.)

Thief : The stealthy rouge.. You must like talking, right?
(Capable of high-damage special attacks.)

Mage : Your magic is strong, but you? Not as strong.
(Magical abilities are stronger than physical abilities.)

Cleric : You want to be the medic, huh. How nice of you.
(Healing and supportive magical abilities.)

Messenger : Bringer of bad news. Sometimes good at least..
(Speed is increased.)

[If you'd like for your character to have a different class, go for it. I'll add it here.]

New game?
-
Code: Select all
Name:
Username:
Choose your player (Image of pet or OC):
Choose your class:
What are you like? (Personality):
Crush..?:
Text color code you want:
Other:

The servers are full now. Please try again later.

Info :
-
This will be written in separate entries, which means - Each post I make that has to do with the story will be made in first person POV of Cane, the main character. I may add different character POV's in one entry, but that will be made clear later.
As the story continues, I will add new magic attacks, melee attacks ect. ect. New classes may be added as well. If you'd like a specific class added, let me know.
There will be no mention of blood, wounds, death ect ect - Since it's a game, you just pixelate away once defeated. This will not be graphic, more comedic I suppose.
Last edited by space kidd. on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-Players-

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:51 am

Players :
-
My name is Cane, I don't want to cause any trouble so lets make this quick. My class is thief and I'm pretty skilled at what I do. I look for treasure and EXP, I'm not one for fighting other players just for fun. I'd rather be the richest player in all honesty. That's all I'm willing to say for now.

Hi!! I'm a messenger, I'll be here to help you with anything new! Did I forget my name? Oh right! My name is Mae! Hiiii! I don't fight, I just flee and smile! I usually hang out in the library until I remember I have something new to deliver~ I'm all out of things to say, weird..!

U-Uh, hi. I'm Eve and my class is mage. I'm nice to others often and I don't really bother fighting with players.. I'll only attack if I've been attacked first, I don't mean to cause any problems.. Oh and, this is my pet, Sparks. She's more aggressive than me, so.. Be careful around her.

Oh, my.. Name? It's Valerie. I um, I'm a cleric. I don't really talk much.. But, I guess if you want to talk to me, that's okay. I enjoy helping others I suppose.. That's all I have to say, really..

Hey, my name is Angelica. My class is fighter, since I do enjoy fighting I guess. I do what I must. Making friends is more of a second priority I suppose, but I can be merciful. I'll always be there if you need something too! Only if I know you'd do the same that is. I guess I'm done here.

Hello.. My name is Chase, I don't have much to say, but.. I'm a mage, I do enjoy using my magic abilities since they are pretty cool. Oh, my wings? I was just born with them.. I can't really explain it. You want to touch them..? What, n-no! I have to go now anyways..

HI! I'm Miniri, one of the best thieves in the world! Yeah, I look weird, and seem weirder, but I'm nice! I love reading, and looking for scrolls! The dagger? That's Backstabber, I call him Stabby! Anyway, I LOVE to make friends, I don't seem like the person who would make friends, but I am! Now, don't go get on my bad side, or prepare for a fight to the death!

I'm Maddison, nice to meet you! I'm assuming you met Miniri... She's okay... but... I... Oh never mind about Miniri! I love looking at artifacts and the like. I prefer to read than fight, so please don't pick a fight. Well, I'm a vampire, so I'm fast and strong.... plus I drink milk, not blood. If you want to see me or Miniri, look for trees or some kind of tavern that looks like there's a fight... I'll see you then!
Last edited by space kidd. on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-Entries-

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:52 am

Last edited by space kidd. on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Entry #1 - Cane's journey begins.

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:10 am

Entry #1 - Cane's journey begins.

I stashed my dagger into my pocket, knowing I wouldn't run into anyone in the area I was in. I was only level 3 and I was not pleased at all. I was actually hoping to run into a creature to defeat, EXP is extremely important to me.
The rustling sounds of the trees made me jump a bit, I wasn't quite used to the game yet. It was rather fun by far, but there could be changes.
As I continued walking I could here giggling in the distance, I knew it meant there was trouble ahead. I pulled my dagger out once again, holding it ready for any kind of fight to be had. Before I knew it, another player hopped out from one of the bushes. "Hi, hi, hi!!! I have neeeews for yoooou!!~" She continued to giggle and tossed me a scroll from her bag - I caught it and tucked it away in my pocket. "I'm the messenger!! You'll see me around a looot!" she said happily, doing a little twirl. "Uh, alright." I muttered, starting to walk away. She stopped me and hopped around some more, "You won't even introduce yourself? Craaazy!!"
"Listen, I'm trying to level up here. Mind staying away?" I was becoming rather annoyed by this... Messenger. I've only been talking to her for 3 minutes and I already want to fight her. How, nice. "Whatever you saaaay!!" and with that, she dashed off to who knows where. Glad it was away from me..
I decided to continue forward, not ready to open the scroll she had given me. I wasn't going to let a little crazy messenger stop me from getting my EXP! I must sound insane..
Last edited by space kidd. on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
« space kidd. » « bi » « female » « loser »
hello! im space kidd, i love to draw, collect pets,
make friends, write & roleplay! i also really like
jojos bizzare adventure..... dont mind me.....
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Entry #2 - A mage and a thief..

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:26 pm

Entry #2 - A mage and a thief..

I was still walking.. And walking.. There weren't many NPCs here to get quests from, the only interesting thing I've done was give a blacksmith a new anvil. Not fun, at all. I still got enough EXP to level up at least, I'm level 4 now. Quite happy about that.
I reached into my pocket to grab that paper I got from the messenger earlier, I was rather curious about it. Even though she didn't make a great impression for a first time meet. I unraveled it and looked at what it said..

Dear traveler,
I understand you seek experience points. I will gladly give you a quest if you travel deep into the forest, bringing me 30 leaves. Find a small cottage and knock, 5 times exactly. I will give you enough EXP to level up once more, but only if you do as I ask.
Best wishes.
-???

Weird, but.. I guess it'd be nice to level up again. Why not? I headed off towards the forest, kind of happy to be doing this quest.
I had my dagger at hand, just in case I were to run into trouble. Better safe, than sorry.

-

I've been walking for a while now and I've only collected 15 leaves, I'm doing so good.. Not.
"H-Hello..?" I heard in the distance. It sounded quite feminine, almost innocent too. Maybe she won't want to pick a fight. I saw her step by a tree, walking towards me slowly. "..Hi." I said, attempting to sound nice at least. She smiled slightly, looking away from me after. "I-I'm Eve.. Are you dangerous..?" That's the first thing she decided to ask. I guess she thinks the same as myself. "No, not unless you are." She looked at me quickly, "No! I'm not. D-Don't worry!" I decided to continue walking, still looking for leaves. I really want that EXP! She followed behind me, I heard her small steps. "Are you.. Doing a quest? C-Can I help?" I stopped and turned to look at her. "I suppose. Though I'm not sure if you'll get experience as well." She nodded slightly and smiled. "That's alright.. I'm just here to help.." and with that, we began to walk off together. I told her about the scroll I received from the messenger and the quest I was to do. She gladly assisted me with gathering leaves, what a nice player.

"Eve has joined your party!"

I was actually happy to see that message. That's.. New...
Last edited by space kidd. on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Just a game- [Accepting players]

Postby dead_yes » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Name: Valerie
Username:64kitty360
Choose your player (Image of pet):
Choose your class: Cleric
What are you like? (Personality): she is shy and skittish but sometimes playful
Crush..?: none yet
Text color code you want: this one please?
Other: nope ;3
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:42 pm

64kitty360 wrote:Name: Valerie
Username:64kitty360
Choose your player (Image of pet):
Choose your class: Cleric
What are you like? (Personality): she is shy and skittish but sometimes playful
Text color code you want: this one please?
Other: nope ;3

Accepted, I'll add ya to the next entry !
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Name: Angelica
Username: coco bleu
Choose your player (Image of pet or OC): Image
Choose your class: fighter
What are you like? (Personality): Angelica is sweet and kind at first. She's... An angel pretty much. If your down she'll sooth you, and she always boosts your confidence. But after a while of knowing her, you start to see that's not really all her. Angelica really loves to fight and mislead people. Suddenly you can't trust her anymore, but if you show that she can trust YOU, she starts to be that girl you first met. Angelica also is fascinated by magic.
Text color code you want: [color=#00BFBF]
Other:-

Name: chase
Choose your class: Mage
What are you like? (Personality): chase is pretty shy at first, but once you get to know him, he's a wild and crazy. Chase gets weird hallucinations sometimes, and it's pretty odd when it happens. Chase is usually nice to his friends, and is overprotective of them. He is also pretty skilled with his magic and such, and can brag about it from time to time, but rarely. Lastly, chase can be a bit of a flirt, and it can get annoying.
Text color code you want: [color=#FFBF00]
Other: chase was randomly born with wings XD
Last edited by |Cornelius| on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Mind if I bring in my dangerous duet as well?

Name: Miniri Hyugin
Username: BlackKitsune
Choose your class: Thief or Mage would work, she'd be a mixture of both, but I'll go Thief.
What are you like? (Personality): Miniri is very shy, and tends to hide, a lot. she stalks everyone she plans to meet, planning her every move like playing a game of Chess. She tends to find weak points in everyone, weak stomach, hates chicken, sore bruise on the right calf(Yes, mental and physical), etc, etc. She loves to have fun, but knows when things are serious.
Crush..?: "What is this "crush"? It sounds vile!"(Bit of info on her: She is bi)
Text color code you want: "I would #800080, please"
Other: Backstabber, her trusty dagger, can change into a scythe and pencil later on, if you don't mind :) (Yeah... and an ooze squid thing..)

Name: Maddison
Username: BlackKitsune
Choose your class: Mage, because Miniri is a Thief.
What are you like? (Personality): Maddison is a girl that tends to be on the cooler side than Miniri. She is usually seen reading a book under a nice, dark, shady tree, so she can be fairly easy to spot. she loves to tell tales of ancient artifacts that can do all types of things, make people immortal/turn silver into gold, take you to a new world, resurrect the dead, thing like that. She is really sweet, and will tell someone upfront if they are doing something she doesn't like at all.
Crush..?: Miniri.... but it is a secret..
Text color code you want: #FF0000
Other: She's a vampire, but hides it and drinks milk.... which can, somehow, satisfy her...
Hi, I'm Night. I'm an artist who's interested in animals, video games, plushes, books, spooky and creepy things, cooking, and of course art in multiple forms. Working on something for my avatar, lol. if you wanna talk send me a message, I'll probably take an hour to write a simple sentence, but I'll get to you at some point.
I also have bad social anxiety..... yay~

Any pronoun works, I really don't care, never have.
NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space kidd. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Coco bleu wrote:Name: Angelica
Choose your class: fighter
What are you like? (Personality): Angelica is sweet and kind at first. She's... An angel pretty much. If your down she'll sooth you, and she always boosts your confidence. But after a while of knowing her, you start to see that's not really all her. Angelica really loves to fight and mislead people. Suddenly you can't trust her anymore, but if you show that she can trust YOU, she starts to be that girl you first met. Angelica also is fascinated by magic.
Text color code you want: [color=#00BFBF]
Other:-

Name: chase
Choose your player (Image of pet or OC):
Choose your class: Mage
What are you like? (Personality):
Text color code you want:
Other: WIP

Accepted, just lemme know when you get Chase done c;
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me