||The Diary||

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

||The Diary||

Postby monta, » Mon May 30, 2016 6:08 am

Hello! My name is empathea ;; and this is my virtual diary! Here, I'll be making entries every few days about my life and jazz like that. Feel free to post about your own life, or respond to my entries.

Entries
Meet empathea ;; | 05/29/16
The Squad | 05/29/16
The Stair Incident | 05/29/16
[url]Name | Date[/url]
[url]Name | Date[/url]
Last edited by monta, on Mon May 30, 2016 7:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Meet empathea ;;||

Postby monta, » Mon May 30, 2016 6:09 am

Meet empathea;;

Hello people! My name is empathea;;, but I'll just be calling myself emp for short. I was born on April 17, 2000 in Edmonton, New Brunswick, Canada at 7:34 in the morning. My direct family consists of my Father, who I'll be calling Frappe for saftey purposes, my Mother, who I'll be calling Latte, and my brother, Espresso.

I moved down to Texas at no more than three weeks old, and lived in Texas for a month before my family decided that since there was no relatives nearby, we'd move up North. WAY up North. We moved to a small town in Maine by the name of Allagash, a place known by other Mainer's as the inbred town, as nearly everyone was related in one way or another there. We lived there until I became one, and on the day of my birthday, our two-story town house burnt down. We had to live with my grandparents, Macchiato and Double-Double for a few months before we bought a home in a small town known as Eagle Lake. We lived here until I was 9, and on May 8th, 2009, my parents divorced, my mother getting primary custody. My father took the house in Eagle Lake, forcing my brother, Me, and my mother to move to a town a few miles away that I'll be calling Blues for saftey reasons, as I still live here to this day.

After that, I've had a pretty normal life. As of today, I have three dogs: Bella, a yorkie, Sapphire, a wire-hair terrier mix, and Dayzi, a lhasa apso. I also have one mixed cat, Kasey.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||The Squad||

Postby monta, » Mon May 30, 2016 7:11 am

The Squad

Hello again my lovelies! This is a list of my friends, family, enemies and their personalities, just so you know who I'm talking about when I say "Peach" or "Lime"

Fake Name | Gender | Age | Birthday | Relationship | Personality
    Emp | Female | 16 | 4/17/2000 | Me | Wallflower, Snappy, Perv
    Sienna | Female | 16 | 7/10/1999 | My best friend | Perv, Moody, Naïve
    Aspen | Female | 17 | 9/17/1998 | My best friend | Sensitive, Perv, Loud
    Jam | Female | 16 | 1/1/2001 | My best friend | Perv, Awkward, Klutz
    Bean | Male | 16 | ??? | Sienna and Aspen's ex | Athletic, Distant, Reserved
    Chitty | Female | 15 | 8/17/2000 | My girlfriend | Absent minded, Punny, Forever hangry
    Lime | Male | 16 | ??? | My first crush | Delinquent, Loud, Competitive
    Stairs | Female | 16 | ??? | My mortal enemy | Gossip, Spontaneous, Volatile
    Peach | Female | 16 | ??? | Stair's groupie | Gossip, Snappy, Disrespectful
    Frappe | Male | 49 | ??? | Father | Deceptive, Deadbeat, Blunt
    Latte | Female | 47 | 7/22/1969 | Mother | Wallflower, Blunt, Gossip
    Esspresso | Male | 22 | 3/30/1996 | Brother | Fair, Adventurous, Blunt
    Macchiato | Female | 72 | ??? | Grandmother | Adventurous, Wallflower, Ditzy
    Double-Double | Male | 69 | ??? | Grandfather | Stoic, Strict, Blue-collared

More will be added as they appear.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||The Stair Incident||

Postby monta, » Mon May 30, 2016 7:18 am

The Stair Incident

This was about a month ago.

I was walking back to class from lunch with Jam, Chitty, and a few other friends. I was wearing illegal length shorts because it was hot as satan's a***** that day. I was going up the stairs ahead of Jam and the group, going as fast as I could. I reach the landing where the stairs turn before getting to the top floor, where my next class was, and Jam suddenly shamelessly says : "Hey Emp, your a** is jiggling.” As I start to head up the next step. I, of course, slapped my upper thigh to make in jiggle, as I have fairly thick thighs, before saying, "I know." with a devious smirk. I kept my face towards them as I attempted to go up the next step coolly, my hand still on my thigh and my eyebrows going up and down suggestively. And then, I fall. Face first on the stairs. Since the stairs are metal with little slits, I ended up cutting my lip on it. I now have a permanent scar on my lower lip, it's small, but it's there.
    Moral of the story? Don't slap your thigh while going up stairs.

Please excuse the horrible image quality and my paleness

monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me