The Imagination Station.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: The Imagination Station.

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:25 pm

O.o
I still don't like Dom.
But poor Veronica!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:O.o
I still don't like Dom.
But poor Veronica!

Hehehe, yes. This is not canon So far (:< I should post what I have of the next book so you can read it...
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:13 pm

The Chosen one.
(One of the boys at youth group really liked this idea so I wrote it for him)

It was strange how quickly his life had been changed. Not long ago, Brian was just a poor farm boy, not caring about what happened in the world. Now he was standing, surrounded by people who expected him to save them, all because of a birthmark on his shoulder.

He had lost his aunt who had raised him and been flung into a strange adventure full of monsters and magic. He had only just arrived to safety in time after losing old Tomas, who had been training him. Now he stood, expected to save the world.

They were staring at him, waiting for him to say something. Finally, he nodded.

“I don’t know much about magic and my powers and the like. But I will do what I can. And since I’m the chosen one, I will try my best to free you from the rule of the evil Dark Lord.”

He smiled and rubbed his birthmark self-consciously.

Around him, people started cheering and shouting. Now there was hope. With a start, Brian realised that he was the hope. He smiled again, hoping that he would be able to give them what they wanted.

“Well then, chosen one.” He turned to see a woman - Raven - standing with a hand on her hips, her black hair tied back. “Let’s see what you’ve got, shall we?”

He trained. He was determined to win, to master his powers so he could destroy the Dark Lord. Raven helped him, pushing him to his limit, not accepting anything less. Until finally, he stood at the head of the army, facing down the forces of the Dark Lord.

Gripping his sword in one hand, he turned his horse to face the army behind him.

“Today, we live or die! Today we win or lose! Today this war ends one way or another. I will fight for you if you will fight for me. And together, we can triumph over anything!”

He lifted his sword over his head and shouted, a shout echoed by those behind him. Then he turned his horse and spurred to towards the enemy.

No one really knew what happened. No one knew who had shot the arrow – not even the shooter himself. One minute, Brian was racing at the head of the army, blasting fireballs ahead of him. The next he was lying on the ground, an arrow through his head.

The mad dash of the army behind him stopped. They stared at their chosen one, lying in the mud. It was obvious he was dead.

“But he was the chosen one,” a voice called from the army as the men stood stunned. “He can’t die.”

But he had. Brian, the chosen one, the bearer of the fireball mark, the only magic user in centuries, was dead.

The Dark Lord’s army parted and the rebels shifted as he appeared. Standing a head taller than those around him, a huge sword in his hand.

“Your chosen one is dead,” he said, kicking the limp body before him. “You are under my control.”

And with that, the rebels broke ranks and fled. Running away from the battle, dropping swords and weapons as they went. The Dark Lord’s army rushed after them, streaming past the Dark Lord himself.

He smiled, watching them go. He had been a little worried about that pesky prophecy and the chosen one. Chosen ones tended to have a way of winning. Luckily not this one. And the chosen one had even managed to bring out the rebels so they could all be killed.

He mounted his horse again and rode back to his palace, satisfied in a good day’s work.
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:31 pm

I'm sensing an AllegOryyy~~~ :D <3
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:03 pm

Ranger of the North wrote:

Also much clicheness.
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Woogwoo Wren wrote:
Also much clicheness.
XD a little bit
But still a bit of truth ^^ c;
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Woogwoo Wren wrote:
Also much clicheness.
XD a little bit
But still a bit of truth ^^ c;

hmm. I guess so. Wasn't intentional, but I can see where you're coming from.XD
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Woogwoo Wren wrote:hmm. I guess so. Wasn't intentional, but I can see where you're coming from. XD
Lolol, you're wiser than you know XD
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Py's challenge.

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:54 am

The cold autumn wind rushed through the trees, carrying leaves with it. They chased around Veronica's legs, dancing back and forth before rushing into the woods or falling to the ground. Veronica shivered slightly, pulling her scarf tighter around her neck. Dominique beside her grinned and draped an arm over her shoulder.

"Too cold?" he asked with a slight grin.

"It's much colder here than Envy," she said, leaning into him.

"Oh, come on Roni!" Dominique chuckled. "You've lived here for almost three years - you're surely not still pining for desert weather?"

"It's cold okay," Veronica said, shoving him slightly. She was grinning though, her eyes bright and dancing.

"And it'll only get colder," Dominique said, leaning forward to tap her on the nose. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Where are we going?" she asked after a moment of silence as they moved through the trees together.

"Ralph said there was an old abandoned hut around here - I thought we'd check it out."

"Of course you did," Veronica said, rolling her eyes. "Why couldn't we have gone as a group though?"

"It's so much more romantic this way," Dominique said, plucking a dead leaf from a tree and presenting it to her with a flourish.

"It's a leaf," Veronica said, hiding her smile.

"It's a symbol of my undying love for my dearest lady friend," Dominique said, bowing slightly and winking at her.

Veronica laughed and took in from him.

"Why thank you, good sir," she said, playing along.

"Anytime, beautiful maiden. It appeared we have reached our destination!"

It was a small house, looking like it was staying up through willpower alone. The windows were dark - but Veronica was sure there was a flicker of light in the window. She stopped, evaluating it.

"That thing looks like it'll fall over in a slight breeze," she said.

"There is a slight breeze," Dominique answered, moving towards it. "And it's still standing! Come on."

"I don't think..." Veronica began. There was something off about the hut. "It might fall down."

"You scared?" Dominique asked, turning back to her and raising an eyebrow.

"No.. I just don't think it's safe."

"Must I carry the fair maiden to her place of rest?" Dominique asked, moving towards her.

"Dominique, are you sure it's safe?" she asked.

"The maiden is afraid! Not to fear, I shall give her aid." He picked her up, carrying her bridal style towards the hut.

"Dominique!" Veronica said, laughing and gently hitting his chest. "Put me down!"

Ignoring her protests, he pushed open the door of the hut, Veronica looked up nervously as he did, but the house seemed stable enough.

"A feast for the maiden of my dreams," Dominique said, laying her down on a pile of leaves. Veronica turned her attention to the room - it was run down and old, yes, but a table sat in the middle of the room, a candle flickering in the centre. The table was set for two and a covered bowl sat on either side of the candle.

Pushing herself off the bed of leaves Veronica moved towards the table, sitting on one of the chairs. Dominique sat opposite her, smiling. The table was decorated with more leaves, leaves of many different colours - red, orange, brown, green.

"Did you do this?" Veronica asked. Dominique nodded, smiling across the table at her.

"Anything for my lovely lady," he said quietly. "Now, isn't this much more romantic than exploring with a group?" he asked with a smirk.

"Much more!" Veronica agreed, smiling. "Thank you, it's beautiful - as long as the house doesn't fall on top of us!"

"Oh, it'll be fine!" Dominique said. "Now, shall we eat?"

Veronica nodded, staring across the table at him. How was she so lucky to have met him - to have him all to herself? Sometimes she wondered if it was all a dream. But it wasn't - it was real and they would be together forever.

The leaves outside danced in the breeze, bringing with them colder weather and darker days. Because forever is never as long as you think.
Last edited by Woogwoo Wren on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:41 pm

cri

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me