my writing works

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

my writing works

Postby caesou » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:39 pm

recoding this
Last edited by caesou on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image ’゚ ・:*
─────────────────────────────────────────↪ destined to be a star !!──────

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────⭐︎──── ────⭐︎──────

x

hi, i'm caesou! (she/they)
demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
x

─────────────────────────

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
────────────────────────────────────────.・。.・゜✫*゚・゚。.★ ’゚・:・.✫*゚・゚.・.★ ’・。.
██████████████████████████████████████████████
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ

Postby caesou » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Poesy loved flying from country to country. Two weeks before her birthday, Poesy was given a surprise trip to Japan. Ecstatic, she packed and packed tirelessly and endlessly until the day came to take the plane. Everything went just (or better than) as planned; movies, shopping and theme parks. On Poesy's birthday, she was showered with gifts. Gifts ranging from vouchers to even a new camera. Unfortunately, another one of her gifts was not so pleasant - a bullet.

News were broadcasting about "an awful birthday present" and social media made #PoorPoesy the biggest deal in the world. At the time, the shooter was unidentified and police completely relied on the public and security as they had no leads. Many doctors predicted that Poesy wouldn't make it, and even if she did, she wouldn't be herself anymore according to psychologists.
    Even when Poesy fell into a coma for several months and the bullet was beyond deep inside of her, she finally woke up.

While Poesy had an excessive amount of amnesia and an extreme short-term memory, family and friends were completely relieved hearing she was alive. Poesy managed to fly out of Japan after nearly ten months of intensive care from her bullet shot. Plumerians around the world called Poesy "The Living Miracle/Phenomenon".

Despite all the events that had happened to Poesy, she still remained optimistic, courageous and confident and still loved travelling. Many expected Poesy to say it was the worst vacation ever, but Poesy dubs it as "The Best Vacation EVER!!!!".
    Millions asked why would a life-threatening vacation be the best, and Poesy's reply was;
    "That birthday vacation gave me so much hope and reminded me constantly about how the impossible is achievable. How plumerians think I would make it a sob story is a mystery to me."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

x

demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ

Postby caesou » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Cadence's phone rang. This kind of thing was typical - her friends would usually call her once a day. She picked it up, and expected to hear a "Heeeeeeey!" but instead heard one voice saying, "Caddie, listen up."
    Surprised, Cadence replied, "Hm?"
    "So, you know that guy who liked you? Like the guy on the street?" Her friend asked.
    "Oh yeah, him." said Cadence.
    "Okay, so he still crushes on you, but really hates your personality. Like, um, the reputation one."
    Cadence sighed. Many judged her because of her snobbish persona. "Anything else?"
    "Um, no. That's it, I guess." They paused. "Oh wait, do you like him?"
    "I don't know. I don't even know him."
    "Oh, okay. Just asking."
    "Is that guy just the reason you called me?"
    "Yeah, sorry. Did I disturb you?"
    "Nah, nah, it's fine. See ya." Cadence hung up and exited herself out of her house. Walking to the mall to buy more shampoo and conditioner, pins and nail polish, she noticed the guy crushing on her next to her as she waited for the red light to flicker to green on the crosswalk. Sighing mentally, she walked across and purposely avoided him. She could see him in the corner of her eyes that he was staring at her with a slight angry uncertainty stare. Cadence could see some other plumerians staring between her and the plumerian with a slight surprise. She entered through the mall doors and hoped she wouldn't find him inside.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" The plumerian Cadence recognised "bumped" into her. Cadence scowled and picked up the shopping bags she was carrying.
    He was staring at Cadence contently and of course, she noticed this. As she settled herself, she made straight eye contact with him, furious.
    "Do you think you're going to get my attention?" She challenged.
    "Um..." He blushed, unsure how to word his obvious answer.
    Cadence repeated, "Do you think you're going to get my attention? Well yes, you did. But for all the wrong reasons."
    "W-what wrong reasons...?"
    "You stalk me, watch me, and try to find me." Cadence answered. Plumerians were staring her way, but Cadence continued. "I want to live my life without a pair of unwanted eyes watching me. Got that?"
    He nodded, pale.
    "Don't try to befriend me. Don't try to make me like you. After all, it's not how you pick up girls, stupid." She scowled, revealing his crush.
    His eyes were filled of shock. "H-h-how did you-"
    Cadence slapped his forehead, stomped towards the checkout, ignoring all the stares from strangers. She fished out her wallet, splayed the cash and coins over the counter and left the shop, face full of fury.
    I don't need a freaking boyfriend! Cadence thought, annoyed. Magazines and articles can't make me have a romantic relationship. Those plumerians staring at me right now are probably thinking, "Why didn't she appreciate the fact that someone likes her?" That's because I don't want someone being romantic to me!

497/500
    2833 characters

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

x

demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

Postby caesou » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Dear Mabelle,

Many times I constantly see you rushing desperately from one mailbox to the other. After all, you are a mail-deliverer! I find it exceptional how you do your job so well when you act so paranoid. (Take that as a compliment!)
    I really, really want to meet you someday, and perhaps we could be close friends, or maybe take it a step or two further? You seem like an amazing person to be friends with!
    You're also extremely beautiful. Your flawless hair, a touch of pink and purple and how your eye color compliments so well with a streak of your hair and your uniform - I cannot take my eyes off you.

Well, can we meet up sometime? Like, maybe the café next to the shopping centre at Paulson Road?

Yours truly,
    Your secret admirer ♥

139/300 words
    738 characters

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

x

demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me