≡ Dear Diary? Waffles?... Cream Puff? ≡

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Vote for your favorite! (Don't chose both; your second vote is for the bottom option)

RAINY FOR THE WIN!
55%
Leia! Pure awesome!
3%
(Only use your second vote to pick this option) Please open forms again!
42%

Total votes : 38

≡ Dear Diary? Waffles?... Cream Puff? ≡

Postby Polar Kitten » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:18 am

Sequel to the Waffle. I recommend you read it first, you might not be able to understand the story without it. Some parts will make sense, though!
Dear Waffles,
This is probably the last thing I'll be writing in here for awhile. We are being held captive by T.I.M.E. and we might not make it back home. I am Raindrop Coal Barkmore, and I am with my friends Crystal, Nebula, Holly, Oscar, and Arthur. We are all a part of a time travel organization called Warp. This is my journal. (but I call it a Waffle.) I started it in October 2014, and today is April 28, 2015. My other friends and my family are writen in here. Whoever finds it, please take good care of it. I may come back for it later, if I come back at all.
~Rainy

I found this on the sidewalk next to PawStudios Movie Theater. I read the whole thing twice. I'm not sure what to do with it, so I guess I'll start writing in it, too. Raindrop, the original owner of this dairy diary waffle thing, called it a type of food instead of a diary. Maybe I could call this toast. Nah, too bland. I always end up burning my toast, anyway. How about... Cream Puff? I love those. I hope I can write in this without getting hungry.

Dear Cream Puff,
Today is April 28, 2098. I found this waffle diary thing, and I would like to write in it as my own personal diary. Cream Puff! I hope I don't forget to call it that again. Anyway, here's me.
My name is Leia Fauna Tails. My family is quite large, and I have to go somewhere (guitar class) soon, so I'll tell you about them later... Why am I referring to this dia-- Cream Puff like a person? (I called it a "you!") Oh well. See ya!
Last edited by Polar Kitten on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
woodswafflescream puffsshort writing piecestradesarttumblr
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!
(for those of you in the northern hemisphere)

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≡ Info ≡

Postby Polar Kitten » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:08 pm

≡ Info ≡
Welcome to Leia's Cream Puff! (Yes, I capitalize it.) It is a semi-sequel to the Waffle. I'll have Leia and her adventures here, as well as stuff related to Raindrop and her predicament. I'll put any announcements here, so remember this post!

Q & A!

Q: So you left the Waffle on a cliffhanger and now you give us this? Are you insane?
A: The Waffle story will continue here... just wait and see!

Q: Waffle? What do you mean? I'm so confused!
A: The first book dairy dairy Waffles part of this story was Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles... I recommend that you read it first to fully understand the story. You don't have to though, because not every entry will be related to it!

Q: Can I post here?
A:Of course! Comments always make my day.

Q: Where are the character forms?
A: The characters you entered in the Waffle will be in this story, so for now, I don't need any more.
Last edited by Polar Kitten on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≡ Characters ≡

Postby Polar Kitten » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:09 pm

≡ Characters ≡
Here are all of the characters in this story. I might not update it very often... Sorry!

Name - Color
Leia - #FF8000
Olivia - #00BF00
Tyler - #363636
Nepeta - #BF8000
Alpha - #000080
Mist - #FF4080
Raindrop (Rainy) - #0040FF

Mom (Alison)
Dad (Charles)
Maria
Last edited by Polar Kitten on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≡ Box of Cream Puffs ≡

Postby Polar Kitten » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:10 pm

≡ Box of Cream Puffs ≡
This is the box of Cream Puffs, aka the table of contents or archive. I might not update this very often... Sorry!

Introduction
Peoples I Know
Random Rambling
Olivia
The Hunt Begins!
Last edited by Polar Kitten on Tue May 12, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≡ Links 'n' Stuff ≡

Postby Polar Kitten » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:15 pm

≡ Links 'n' Stuff ≡
Fanclub:
Click!
Since this is the sequel to the Waffle, they can share a fanclub.

Counterparts:
Dear Dairy/Diary/Waffles...
This story comes before the Cream Puff.
This isn't a Diary, it's a Donut!
Counterpart to the Waffle. I haven't posted in it in a very long time, and I rarely will. Sorry!

Last edited by Polar Kitten on Sat May 09, 2015 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≡ Forms ≡

Postby Polar Kitten » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:16 pm

≡ Forms ≡
Want your CS pet to be part of the story? Just fill this out! The form is in first person, so please fill it out that way.
Rules
1) Maximum of two pets per person. (If you posted a form on the Waffle, you can still enter two pets)
2) Fill the whole form out please!
3) Do not remove the thing about chickens and dinosaurs (It's there so I can find forms with the search tool)

Code: Select all
[center][color=#FF8000][size=150]≡ "(insert something they would say here)" ≡[/size][/color]
(Pet picture goes here)
[color=#FF8000][b]Hello! My name is[/b][/color] (name goes here)[/center]
[color=#FF8000][b]I am[/b][/color] (gender goes here)
[color=#FF8000][b]I'm[/b][/color] (personality goes here)
[color=#FF8000][b]Did you know that I[/b][/color] (optional) (extra info such as pets, powers, etc goes here)
[color=#FF8000][b]Don't tell Rainy or Leia, but I read[/b][/color] (Her Cream Puff OR Her Waffle and her Cream Puff)
[color=#FF8000][b]I think Leia's Cream Puff is[/b][/color] (Your opinion for the story goes here)
Chickens evolved from dinosaurs.

EXAMPLE:
≡ "Im a nerd and I'm proud!" ≡
Hello! My name is Leia Fauna Tails.

I am female.
I'm enthusiastic and energetic. People consider me nerdy, but I don't care. I'm a hard worker, since college homework doesn't do itself!
Did you know that I have a pet dog named Shockwave? I'm also a freshman college student at Wolfia Tech.
Don't tell Rainy or Leia, but I read her Waffle and her Cream Puff.
I think Leia's Cream Puff is awesome, because I'm writing it! It needs a little work though. I should add more details and make the entries a bit longer.
Chickens evolved from dinosaurs.

DON'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
≡ "Im joining" ≡
(Pet Picture goes here) Image
Hello! My name is Sunjewel

I am a girl
I'm smart, kind, shy. She is afraid of heights. She has lots of friends
Did you know that I can she be the main character instead of leia
Don't tell Rainy or Leia, but I read cream puff
I think Leia's Cream Puff is no opinion
Last edited by Polar Kitten on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≡ Dear Diary? Waffles?... Cream Puff? ≡

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:23 pm

First post! :D

Excited for this sequel
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:48 pm

So excited! This is going to be great! (I have a special spidey sense)
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Yay. Sequel!
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peoples I know

Postby Polar Kitten » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:57 pm

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm glad you're excited! Remember the future people characters you entered in the Waffle?
Dear Cream Puff,
Guitar lessons ended exactly... let me check my watch and calculate... 27.937 minutes ago. One thing you should know about me (and my family and friends): We're all nerds. "Nerd" is more like a compliment to me than an insult. Same thing with "Geek," "Smart alec," and "Know it all." I love science, and I like math, too. Chemistry is my favorite subject. My family sparked my love for science, and I will never stop thanking them for that. They're the reason I got into this college, Wolfia Tech. It's my first year here, and I can't get enough of it! The kind, wise professors, the nerdy people here (compliment, remember?), the beautifully designed campus... It's like a second third home to me! My dorm is my second home.

About my family and friends... Here they are. These are the best pictures I could find of them. (Most of the pictures I take with my friends are selfies. And we always make faces/poses whenever we do.)
This is Mom. She works with computer chips and computer design. Her office is down the street from here, so I visit her once a week.
This is my Dad. He does stuff that has to do with invisibility... or something. Rumor has it that he and his co-workers are developing a top-secret cloaking device for people and vehicles. Maybe that's why he always had that thick gray cloak on.
This is Maria, my big sis. Apparently, she invented a new fur care product that both washes and dyes your fur at the same time. All her friends bought it from her, but so far, I haven't noticed any difference.

Now for my friends. This is Mist, one of my lab partners. We're both pretty new to all this college stuff, but I think we'll be ok! We work great together. Accept for the time she put mentos in my Coca Cola can... I hate practical jokes.
This is Nepeta, or as I like to call her, Nepanther. Seriously, she is CRAZY about cats! She uses cat puns whenever possible. (She would say "Whenefur pawsibble.") She even has the leo (lion constellation) sign dyed onto her fur. But she's really a Sagittarius... We always study together, since we both take the same astronomy class.
*digs through uPhone photos and prints one out* I finally found a pic of Alpha, my dorm mate. She used to be shy, but once I got to know her, she and I became good friends. (It took two and a half months.) We can always rely on each other for help with homework, loaning each other money for the vending machines, reminding each other that class starts in five minutes, ect. We are like sisters, in a way.
And last (but absolutely not least), is Tyler. We are in the same geometry class, and we hang out together almost every day. I think we are a couple, but neither of us has dared to say it yet.

Whew! That was a lot of writing. My paw is sore from taking notes all day. I'm going to study now, so bye!

Snowflakette, Olivia will be in the next entry. I like her backstory!
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me