Tillys story -Posting open

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Tillys story -Posting open

Postby Saphira344 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Thought i best put this somewhere i can remeber, this is a True Story, and i wanted others to read it.

This is Tilly its who this story is about.

I met Tilly when i was doing work placement at a vet, and she was the most beautiful cat i had ever seen, i asked about her, but sadly i could not get her Why, she had a brother they had been together since birth, and they where to be adopted out together. I spent every spare moment i had tht day looking in on her, wishing that she could be mine. I was so sad after lunch when i went to see her to see her cage empty. I was happy she had found a home, yes ill admit that, but i was upset i would never see her agian.
The next time i rocked up i think it was a Monday after the weekend, i went to see what animals we had in the cages, and my heart soared so high, while i couldn't believe my eyes. Tilly, the beautiful cat i had fallen in love with was back! Apparently she hadn't worked out yet her new owner had kept her brother. We, my family and i, belied that her brother's owner only wanted the tom and had adopted both so she could get him. I was over the moon, i begged mum by text to let me adopt her, telling her that Tillys vet said if she hadn't found a home by the end of the day she would be put to sleep. It payed off, that night i brought her home.
She was scared and timid when she arrived at my house, choosing to hide under my mums bed near the litter tray. it took a few weeks but finally she started to move about, and we managed to start to get her to sleep in my room. One of those nights i woke to one of the biggest storms i have ever faced/heard in my town, and i was terrified. Tilly, i think, sensed this and came over to lay on my chest, purring loudly. She helped me get back to sleep.
9 weeks later after adopting tilly, we found she was off her food, and after a few hours of trying to catch her we took her back to the vet to get check out. Every day i wanted to visit but i wasn't allowed, until Friday of that week, and i was over the moon, i couldn't wait. As soon as she saw me, Tilly let out a mew, and i was so happy, she looked so fit and healthy, i was told if she continued to improve i would get to take her home on Monday. I planed to visit her every day until then.
On Saturday i got up at 7, excited to go and visit my presiose girl, i was getting ready to head down the hill, when the phone rang. Part of me knew what it was about but i ignored it, until i picked it up and heard Tillys vet on the other end, saying that my beautiful little snow leopard had crashed overnight, and it was time to say good-bye. I almost dropped the phone, instead i think she could hear me as i started to cry. When i put the phone down, i couldn't move due to the tears for a few seconds, but i mange to get up and before i could leave, the phone rang again, it was my mother, she told me to give the phone to my brother, and that he was to drive me to the vet, she didn't want me to walk.
When i got there i almost ran in, When we went back into the cages Tilly started to purr as she saw me, and i felt my heart brake, that the cat who had been so shy and scared when i got her, was happy at the sight of me. She started purring and i started crying.My brother told me i should stay when she was put down, but i couldn't, i didn't want to see the life faid from my little girl.
She died on October the 31, 2013
Last edited by Saphira344 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tillys story -Posting open after 2nd post

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:15 am

Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tillys story -Posting open

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Art/Adopts of Tilly
All art will link to the adopt it is from or the artist it has been made by.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu May 11, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 23 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:02 pm

jsnpvnasdvanfdav heblehneafsln :cry: AWWWW!!!!! I am so sorry for you!!! *hugs* I almost cried! I am so sorry that happened to you *hugs* I am sorry for you. Again *hugs*

*hugs*
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:08 pm

Fuzzyrainbowkittys wrote:jsnpvnasdvanfdav heblehneafsln :cry: AWWWW!!!!! I am so sorry for you!!! *hugs* I almost cried! I am so sorry that happened to you *hugs* I am sorry for you. Again *hugs*

*hugs*

i cry when ever i think about the end bit or read this. For my birthday coming up because its one of the special ones mum told me i was geting a locket she and my dad had brought for me when i was born, ive been thinking about what to put in it or ages, Ive decided its going to be a photo of Tilly.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Saphira344 wrote:
Fuzzyrainbowkittys wrote:jsnpvnasdvanfdav heblehneafsln :cry: AWWWW!!!!! I am so sorry for you!!! *hugs* I almost cried! I am so sorry that happened to you *hugs* I am sorry for you. Again *hugs*

*hugs*

i cry when ever i think about the end bit or read this. For my birthday coming up because its one of the special ones mum told me i was geting a locket she and my dad had brought for me when i was born, ive been thinking about what to put in it or ages, Ive decided its going to be a photo of Tilly.

Aww that's sweet :] Here's a GIF gift :3
If it's not obvious, I found it online it's not mine XD
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TumTumTumTum » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Oh .... :( That's really sad...
TumTumTumTum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:28 pm

How did she die? I read this over and over but I can't find the reason for her death
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:33 pm

She was put to sleep, Put down also means put to sleep, Or in other words given a drug that takes there life but makes it like they are just going to sleep. Thinking back, I don't think I've ever been able to watch a pet of mine as the vet gives the drug to them, though as I've only had two pets so far, that's probably not saying much.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Saphira344 wrote:She was put to sleep, Put down also means put to sleep, Or in other words given a drug that takes there life but makes it like they are just going to sleep. Thinking back, I don't think I've ever been able to watch a pet of mine as the vet gives the drug to them, though as I've only had two pets so far, that's probably not saying much.

Why was she put to sleep?
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me