I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Do You Want To See More Of?

Romance!
27%
Action!
No votes
Mystery!
8%
Humor!
19%
Other! (Comment What If You Choose This)
No votes
All Of The Above!
46%

Total votes : 26

I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Postby rocoboq » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:55 am

Please note that I will be recycling items that were originally for pets in this not-a-diary, so characters may not look correct or complete.

Wait wait wait... You guys actually want other people to read this?!?! Cool!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2463919][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2cxi61e.jpg[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2463919&p=77820740#p77820740][img]http://i.imgur.com/GAMgNpt.jpg[/img][/url]

Ermherherm, hello, my name is Isabella. This is something my mom gave me. It's supposed to help me "let go of my feelings". I know it won't work, I have no feelings. Hmm..? What was that? Doesn't everybody have no feelings? No, I'm only kidding, feelings are OK. Be sure to have feelings, if you don't, congratulations, you are inhumane.
So um, I don't know what to call you, doesn't every "normal" diary have some sort of name? Hmm... I'll call you... GRASSHOPPER!!!!! No, too buggy... PINEAPPLE!! No, that's already taken... TREE!!! Yes, that sounds good. I like it. So now you're a tree. Well, I suppose I should introduce my family... Oh wait, that's right... I have no family. Well, I do, but they never do anything for me. What a shame.
OK, so, I suppose I should say what's going on in my life right now. Today is Saturday and Monday is my first day of seventh-grade at my new middle school. I hate moving, I had to leave behind my friends. I hope you like sarcasm, because you're going to get a lot of it. I mean it. Seventh-grade is probably going to be like in the movies, there's the total brat popular who picks on the nobody who eventually takes down the popular and is really cool. Nah, that's too cliche. I don't like cliche.
Well, it is now Monday and this is my outfit.
I look horrible. I'll write some more at lunch.
OK, so there's this guy named Mace and I'm definitely crushing on him. This is what he looks like.
Isn't he HOTTTT?!?!?!?! Yeah, I thought so. Wait wait wait, WHAT'S THIS I AM SEEING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IS MACE TALKING TO ANOTHER GIRL?!?!?! OK, keep calm. They're probably just friends. OK, this is what she looks like.
OK, nothing suspicious... Yes, they must be just friends. Of course, how silly of me to freak out like that!

???&Mace: *kiss kiss*
WHAT?!?!?!?!?! SO THEY'RE NOT JUST FRIENDS?!?!?! I WILL KILL HER!!!!!! Well, that would be illegal... OK, so I won't kill her. So what if my crush is taken? That only means it will feel better to get him after they break up, right? OK, so I'm definitely jealous. Mace probably doesn't even notice me. Why would he? He's a big, strong jock. I'm only a small, weak smart girl. Uh-oh, looks like it's time for the classic sorting ceremony...
???: Like, hello everybody! For the, like, one person in this room that, like, doesn't know me, my name is, like, Kathryn and my HOT boyfriend is, like, Mace!! :D :D :D
I think I'm going to barf...
Mace: *Looks away with mixed emotions*
Kathryn: OK, so, this is, like, how this is going to, like, work. You will, like, tell me your name. Then you will, like, tell me what you like to do. There's, like, many social groups and you will, like, be in one. There's the, like, populars, the emos, the, like, nerds, the jocks, and the, like, outcasts. Well, what's your, like, name?
Me: *mumbles* Isabella...
Kathryn: I can't, like, understand you! Like, speak clearer!
Me: Fine, my name is Isabella and I like-
Kathryn: WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!! DID YOU JUST, LIKE, CONTINUE WITHOUT LETTING ME ASK MY NEXT QUESTION?!?!?!?! UGH, YOU ARE SO, LIKE, IGNORANT!!!! OUTCASTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, did she seriously just do that? I was simply continuing to save time...
Me: Hey, I was only trying to save time by continuing earlier.
Kathryn: Ugh, fine, because you are, like, new to this school and don't, like, understand the standards, you may, like, continue with the sorting process. NEXT QUESTION!! What do you, like, enjoy doing?
Me: Reading books, making art, trying not to look as bad as you...
Kathryn: WHAT DID YOU, LIKE, JUST SAY YOU, LIKE, IGNORANT FOOL?!?! OUTCASTS NOW!!!!!!!!! NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS!!!!! LIKE, NOW!!!!! Ahem, now, everybody, like, continue your meals.
Yeesh, talk about anger management issues... I walk over to the outcast table and sit down. Well, what else would you do at a table, stand? Alright, so then I meet another new person, this is what they look like.
Me: Hello, what's you're name?
???: My name is Grace, and you're obviously Isabella.
Me: How did you- Oh yeah... Kathryn did ask for it... So, what's up?
Grace: Umm the ceiling??
Me: Haha, you know I don't mean that literally, but in a joking manner.
Grace: Um, yes, definitely knew that. So, umm, homework? Yes, homework.
Me: Homeowork? On the first day of school? That's messed up.
Grace: Yeah, that's normal here. You know, what you did was very brave.
Me: Huh? You mean insulting Kathryn? Not really, it was more like words coming out of my mouth and she took it the wrong way.
Grace: Oh, yes, of course.
Me: So... How did you end up in the outcasts?
Grace: I got here because of my wings. OF ALL THINGS, MY WINGS!!! *Cliche look into space* It all started on my first day here... The sorting ceremony started and I walked up to her.
Kathryn: UGH I DON'T EVEN, LIKE, NEED TO KNOW YOUR, LIKE, NAME OR INTERESTS!!! YOUR WINGS LOOK, LIKE, HORRIBLE!!! BONES SHOULD, LIKE, NEVER BE OUTSIDE OF YOUR, LIKE, BODY!!! Right Mace-y poo?
Mace: *blushes and mumbles* Of course... Whatever you say.
Grace: *Cliche flashback look ends* So yeah. WANNA BE TOTAL BEST FRIENDS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Me: YEAH DEFINITELY!!!!!!!! So umm... What do you want to do?
Grace: I don't know... Hey, I was researching wing replacement surgery and I found someone who is awesome at it!!! Isn't that AWESOME?!?!
Me: Totally! I think you should do it if you think that's what's best. :) Besides, then you can show Kathryn who has ugly wings!
Grace: You know what, I think I'm going to do it. :) I really like your wings, so I think I'm going to do yours but with a different color.
Me: OK! :D Text me when you're done, my number is 111-1111.
Grace: Will do, my number is 222-2222! Haha, that rhymed!
Alright, so apparently we have all of the same classes, and so does Mace!! <3 Oh my gosh, I just realized we have the same wings, just different colors!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! Grace and I finished up school for the day and then about four hours later I got a text from her. I'm IsABellRinging and Grace is GracefulAsASwan.
GracefulAsASwan: Oh my gosh, you have to come over to my place NOW!!! EEEEEK!! My surgery just finished up and you just HAVE to look at my new wings!!!! They were even able to change my fur color!!!!!!! :D :D :D
IsABellRinging: OK OK OK! I HAVE to come! What's your address??
GracefulAsASwan: Oh lol, yeah you may need that. I'm at 123 Pawsome Lane.
IsABellRinging: Got it, be there in a few!! I can't wait!!!
GracefulAsASwan: By the way, I completely changed my look!!
IsABellRinging: OK!!! Can't wait to check it out!!! :D
So apparently we live on the same street. AWESOME!!! I'm at 128 Pawsome Lane, so we are practically neighbors!!!!
Alright, I'm at her house now and she's been standing right behind her door waiting for me. CREEPY!!!! Oh well, I do suppose that's how the whole BFF's thing works...

Grace: OK, come in! Come in! You HAVE to see! My bedroom is this way!!
OK, coming! Coming! Wow! You have a really nice room!
Seriouslly, she does!! Everything is so neat and organized!!
OK, here we go... *Takes off jacket that she was totally wearing the whole time*
Me: :o :o :o YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!
Grace: Thanks!! :D
Me: OK well, I have to go back home now. I haven't done my homework yet and we have school tomorrow, so yeah. See you tomorrow!! :D
Grace: OK, see you at school!! :D
Alright, I think that's all for today. I just got done with my homework and I really need to get to bed. I hope tomorrow isn't quite as crazy...
ISABELLA, HOMEWORK IS NEVER COMPLETELY DONE.
Wait wait wait... WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
UHHHH YOUR DIARY THAT YOU CALL A TREE.
OH MY GOD TREE IT'S YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!
YES I BELIEVE I HAVE ALREADY STATED THAT.
SO WHY ARE YOU HERE OH MAJESTIC TREE?!?!?!?!?!?!
UHH THE HUMAN AUTHOR WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING.
OOOOOOH WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
SHE WANTS TO SAY HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O-o OK.... HI!!!!!!!!!!
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye!!!!! D: Anyways... Ahem... Goodbye tree!!!!!!!! See you in the next entry!!!!!!!!

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 15 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I refuse to call this a diary, this is a TREE!

Postby rocoboq » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:11 am

Hey guys! So basically this is what's gong to happen, I'm going to try and post every day. There will be days where I cannot post, but I hope there aren't too many of those. Have a great day everybody! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Haha I love it!
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

textextextextextextextext

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:32 am

Thanks *~Pantherleaf~*! There will be more to come soon! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I DON'T EVEN KNOW RIGHT NOW

Postby rocoboq » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 pm

HEEEEEEEEEY TREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Grace was acting a bit strange when I was texting her earlier today... If felt like she was making things up. I didn't write down the conversation, though. What's that? Did you just ask why not? Well, because I lied. What kind of person would I be if I didn't write down all of my interesting conversations in my tree? Here's the conversation:

IsABellRinging: HEEEEEEY GURLL! :3 Wassup?
GracefulAsASwan: Oh, uh, hey. I'm, uh, doing the dishes. Yes, the dishes.
IsABellRinging: Huh, I only do the dishes after school. Well, would you like me to leave me alone so you can finish it up?
GracefulAsASwan: Yeah, if you could. Thanks, I'll see you at school.
IsABellRinging: Yeah, see you later.
Wasn't that odd???? Hey, there's her! Wait, is she eating breakfast with Kathryn???? AND MACE???? OK, calm down.
Me: *Sits down next to Grace* 'Sup?
Grace: EWWWWW!!! What's, like, she doing, like, sitting next to, like, me?!?!?!
Kathryn: I, like, know right!!! EWWWW!!! Like, get away from us, whatever you're, like, name is!!!!
Mace: *Mutters* Her names is Isabella...
Me: OK, first of all, my name is Isabella. Second of all, Grace, did you just say the word "like" four times in one sentence?!?!?! Besides, why are sitting nest to Kathryn..?
Kathryn: Ugh, haven't you, like, heard?!?!?! Grace is, like, my total new BESTIE!!!!! She also, like, became a popular and, like, totally ditched you in the outcasts. Ever since she got her, like, new makeover, ALL of the boys have been, like, drooling over her!
Grace: Isn't that, like, AWESOME?!?!?!
Me: No, it's NOT awesome. I thought you could be my new best friend. I thought you could be the one I could laugh with, the one I could openly share my feelings with. I thought you could be my shoulder to cry on, and help me when all things go wrong. But I guess not. I guess you were never meant to be my friend. I guess I was only meant to advise you to do the makeover. I guess you will never know what it's like to have a true best friend while Kathryn's your best friend.
Random student: WOOOOOOO!!!!!! GREAT SPEECH!!!!!
Aaaaaand that's when I realize the GIANT crowd that surrounded us while I spoke.
Grace: :o Did you just, like, say that about my, like, TOTAL BESTIE!!!! HOW, LIKE, DARE YOU!!!!!
Kathryn: Fyi, I am, like, the totes best bestie and, like, girlfriend to, like, EVER LIVE!!!! EVER!!!!!!! Isn't that right Mace?
Yes, I can write in italics. Problem? Didn't think so. .3.
Mace: No.
Kathryn: Oh, haha, you can, like, stop joking around now, silly!
Mace: Hey, what did I say? I just said no, and no means no. We're done.
Kathryn: WHAT?!?!?!?!?! NOBODY EVER, LIKE, BREAKS UP WITH, LIKE, ME!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs to bathroom crying her soul out*
Grace: :o LOOK WHAT YOU, LIKE, DID MACE AND ISABELLA!!!! YOU, LIKE, ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!! UGH!!!!! *Runs after Kathryn*
Mace: *Sips soda* Phew, thought I would never be rid of her...
OK, WAIT, WHAT JUST HAPPENED???????? DID MACE, MY ULTIMATE CRUSH, JUST BREAK UP WITH KATHRYN!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Yeah...
Mace: So, uh... *Clears throat* There's a party tonight...
OH MY GOSH I COMPLETELY FORGOT!!!!!!!!!
Mace: I was wondering if you would go with me..? *Looks away blushing*
Me: DEFINI- I mean... *Clears throat* Sure, why not?
Mace: *Looks back at Isabella* Great, I'll pick you up at five. What's your address?
Me: Oh, yeah, uh, 128 Pawsome Lane.
Mace: Great, see ya.
I think I'm just going to go die in that corner over there from excitement. Yep. OK, I can't contain myself!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LOVELY MACE JUST ASKED ME OUT TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?????? IS THERE A THEME????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, I think I'm calmer now. I just found a poster with all of the information on it. There is no theme, so I'll just wear some dress I'm going to buy tonight.
School was OK, but I had mixed emotions. Kathryn kept glowering at me, while Mace kept looking at me lovingly. How sweet... I just don't know if I should be scared, warmed or both...
I bought this REALLY cute dress, they were even able to change my fur and hair color! I think I look great. Oh, hey, there's Mace! Wow, he's got a really nice car (Author Note: You can get your driver's license in seventh grade here. ISN'T IT AWESOME?!)

Mace: Wow, you look stunning... Hop in.
Me: Thanks... *Blushes* You look handsome too.
Mace: Thanks, let's go.
Yeah, handsome.
We just arrived at the school, which is where the party is being held. Mace led me into the party and then he handed me something silver.

Mace: This is for you, to show that my love is pure. Will you be my girlfriend?
Aww!! How romantic!!!

Me: *Opens locket and sees two pictures: her and Mace* Thank you for the locket, and of course!
So we danced, ate, drank, yada yada yada... Basically, we had a good time. Except for when Kathryn stepped up onto the stage and took the mike.
Kathryn: Ahem! Attention, like, everyone! I believe Mace, like, needs to say something to, like, me. Perhaps, like, asking me out, like, again?
Me: You're too late, Kathryn.
Kathryn: Oh, haha, don't be, like, foolish. Mace is, like, totally into me. He was just, like, joking around when he, like dumped me. Right Mace?
Mace: Uh, no, I wasn't joking around. That was for real. And Isabella, my new girlfriend, was right. You're too late. Besides, I would never ask you out again. Worst. Mistake. EVER!
Kathryn: :o Well then! I'll be, like, going now! Hmph!
And there goes half of the guys there without a date, seeking love with her now that she's single. *Sigh* They'll never learn...
Anyways, the party was a blast, my ultimate crush is now my boyfriend and Kathryn is crushed! What a satisfying day... Later tree!!!!!!!!

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Wed May 27, 2015 12:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Hey guys! If you want me to make my posts longer, or if you have any suggestions, feel free to post here! My only limits are no spam and please don't ask for your pets to be in Isabella's tree, that's coming later. *Wink wink* *Nudge nudge* *Hint hint* Can't wait for the feedback and more posts! Bye bye for now!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Hehe XD can't wait for more.
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:21 pm

*~Pantherleaf~* wrote:Hehe XD can't wait for more.

Neither can I! I'll probably start a post up tomorrow after school then finish it the following day. :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:10 am

Hey guys!
Sorry for the wait, I'll try to get the new post up soon, maybe tomorrow.
I have been rather busy lately, but things should change soon.
Again, sorry for the wait!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 너는 절대 혼자 걷지 않아 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:02 am

Nice, sis. :p

━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━
Jeongguk biased

D.Va main
너 나 시작하게

x.━━━━━━━━┚

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Battle Tag:
ElsaLee#1178